right now I am...

Roasty

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was odd. I came home and was fine. And then my sister got home. And suddenly I feel the urge to want to fight her everytime she opens her mouth. I was feeling so negative and just want to be mad for no reason, and then I think to myself that.......I should check my period calender, and boom! My problem is solved.

wondering if it's worth it to go through the hassle of getting my old phone number back or if I should just tell all my contacts that the number has changed..... This wouldn't even be a question if my "contacts" didn't include important work peoples. ><

shock after heard a news.. I must be greatful and thankful that my novena 3 hails mary do happened but WHY my logic can't accept this?  please forgive me God but am I a very bad person? :bawling: I hope everything is OK I want the best for my family. I want them to be happy all the time.. I mean if this is true then I am the one who will be very happy. I mean pray novena 3 hails of mary in 9 days! 9 days. just for this.. please forgive my poor belief in my own prayers God :bawling: *still feel unwell and can't sleep yet :(

Archived