right now I am...

Roasty

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

Cruising the forums, checking PM's and notifications while listening to YT MV's :) 

Thanks for asking :D 

Seems to have gone okay. I'll hear more next week so here's hoping :) 

Good to hear! All the best. 

Feeling a bit down. Didn't get the job, eventhough they told me they really had a good connection with me. They thought I'd be an excellent match to the rest of the team too, but unfortunately someone from the company applied for the job as well. Would've been down to me and one other if that person hadn't applied :(

Ah well, next time :) 

On 18/08/2017 at 4:07 AM, CamelKnight said:

Feeling a bit down. Didn't get the job, eventhough they told me they really had a good connection with me. They thought I'd be an excellent match to the rest of the team too, but unfortunately someone from the company applied for the job as well. Would've been down to me and one other if that person hadn't applied :(

Ah well, next time :) 

Sorry to hear that at  @CamelKnight . I'm sure there will be better opportunities out there. 

5 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

@triplem sure are. I just need those millionaires to book their millions over to my bank account. That's all I need really. That one, tiny little thing. :tongue: 

If that ever happens just spare me some :lol:. Enough to finish off the house loan, not greedy ...

Archived