Quantcast
Roasty

right now I am...

STAYING AT OFFICE WHEN OTHERS SPENDING THEIR SAT NITE WITH FAMILY/BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND/ANYTHING BUT I AM STAYING AT OFFICE. UGHHHHH :bawling:

STRESS. I can't open a safe's door :frown: .. perhaps.. that safe knows that my heart isn't here.. somewhere far.. :heart:

wondering if I am real life Goblin. Haha

I'm handsome then.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, abnoch said:

wondering if I am real life Goblin. Haha

I'm handsome then.

Did you ever watch that drama?

10 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@triplem finished it yesterday, but it's more like idling watch

Understand. I know you probably finished it in her memory. She loved Gong Yoo as much as Yoo Ah In right ? 

———

right now I’m thinking of which drama to watch first 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1

@triplem yeah, then her tagline to me is: those 2 are yoo(s), but there is one you in my life. Ok, I lose and back allowing her to fangirling over them hahaha

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@triplem yeah, then her tagline to me is: those 2 are yoo(s), but there is one you in my life. Ok, I lose and back allowing her to fangirling over them hahaha

Lol! She can even tease you.

She liked Signal too. You should check that one out if you are looking for a drama to watch . 

• Like 1

Signal already watched. Seriously great, favorite so far. I want to watch Tunnel maybe far later.

Honestly, I'm looking at her recent drama watchlist. Save Me, Live Up to Your Name, Mad Dog, Because This is My First Life, Money Flower, Prison Playbook and A Korean Odyssey. What's your rec @triplem?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, abnoch said:

Signal already watched. Seriously great, favorite so far. I want to watch Tunnel maybe far later.

Honestly, I'm looking at her recent drama watchlist. Save Me, Live Up to Your Name, Mad Dog, Because This is My First Life, Money Flower, Prison Playbook and A Korean Odyssey. What's your rec @triplem?

Wow her list is like mine . I have watched all . I think you can watch Tunnel , Mad Dog , Save Me  if you are not  in the mood for romance. Prison playbook has a bit of romance but mainly bromance. Live Up to Your Name is one my favourite fantasy dramas. A Korean Odyssey just started , so u can watch that later. Money Flower is very good but it is a revenge melodrama. 

If you want very heart warming slice of life with romance , then You can watch Because This is My First Life .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1