Quantcast
Jump to content
Roasty

right now I am...

Recommended Posts

Guest

STAYING AT OFFICE WHEN OTHERS SPENDING THEIR SAT NITE WITH FAMILY/BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND/ANYTHING BUT I AM STAYING AT OFFICE. UGHHHHH :bawling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

STRESS. I can't open a safe's door :frown: .. perhaps.. that safe knows that my heart isn't here.. somewhere far.. :heart:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wondering if I am real life Goblin. Haha

 

I'm handsome then.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, abnoch said:

wondering if I am real life Goblin. Haha

 

I'm handsome then.

 

 

Did you ever watch that drama?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@triplem finished it yesterday, but it's more like idling watch

Understand. I know you probably finished it in her memory. She loved Gong Yoo as much as Yoo Ah In right ? 

———

right now I’m thinking of which drama to watch first 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@triplem yeah, then her tagline to me is: those 2 are yoo(s), but there is one you in my life. Ok, I lose and back allowing her to fangirling over them hahaha

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, abnoch said:

@triplem yeah, then her tagline to me is: those 2 are yoo(s), but there is one you in my life. Ok, I lose and back allowing her to fangirling over them hahaha

Lol! She can even tease you.

She liked Signal too. You should check that one out if you are looking for a drama to watch . 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Signal already watched. Seriously great, favorite so far. I want to watch Tunnel maybe far later.

 

Honestly, I'm looking at her recent drama watchlist. Save Me, Live Up to Your Name, Mad Dog, Because This is My First Life, Money Flower, Prison Playbook and A Korean Odyssey. What's your rec @triplem?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, abnoch said:

Signal already watched. Seriously great, favorite so far. I want to watch Tunnel maybe far later.

 

Honestly, I'm looking at her recent drama watchlist. Save Me, Live Up to Your Name, Mad Dog, Because This is My First Life, Money Flower, Prison Playbook and A Korean Odyssey. What's your rec @triplem?

Wow her list is like mine . I have watched all . I think you can watch Tunnel , Mad Dog , Save Me  if you are not  in the mood for romance. Prison playbook has a bit of romance but mainly bromance. Live Up to Your Name is one my favourite fantasy dramas. A Korean Odyssey just started , so u can watch that later. Money Flower is very good but it is a revenge melodrama. 

 

If you want very heart warming slice of life with romance , then You can watch Because This is My First Life .

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...