right now I am...

Roasty

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thinking about the relationship revolves around my boyfriend & I with his best friends, his side of the family, my side of the family ....It is so complicated that sometimes I want to throw our 2+years away for a peace of mind. But then again will I really be at peace? (No sadness, regrets, resentment ...etc)

Things gotten really complicated in the past and because of my stubbornness to not forgive for what he had done has made it worsen. Am I being stubborn with a legit reason or just because of my insecurities (as his closest female best friend accused me of) I dont feel so great for asking him to "temporary" breaking loose of his 10+years worth of friendship but it is for my selfishness peace of mind yet I am not at peace. Sometimes I get worried that he is going behind my back and hangout with his female friends. (I literally went crazy on him twice because he didnt pick up his phone but he was in the shower both times)  Things was never going well whenever I am around his friends yet I wanted us( me and his female bffs esp the closest one that he hangout with most of the time) to be okay because they are his friends and of course you wanted to be okay with your boyfriend's friends even though they are --- (i cannot even think of a word to describe his closest friends, not to mention the 2 that I dislike) I tried to have a heart to heart conversation which made the situation escalate to today's situation/drama

Now to my parents! My parents are traditional; they dont like him staying in my room with closed doors. they dont like him staying over late at night. They dont like his hair. They dont like that he cannot cook. He cannot shave the skin off fruits. the list goes on ...moving onto His parents! or should I say his dad does not seems to like me. He does not talk much to me when I came over. It is always hello goodbyes. He always make my boyfriend drop me off at my house early or just make me go home early. Of course it is because we both has to work the next day.

Our schedule is somewhat stable depending on the situation. For now I am on a rotation weekend shift with my coworkers which I hate the schedule. I dont mind working every Saturday but Sundays are the time that we actually has a full day to spend together. For now we only see each other once sometimes twice a week and sometimes once every 2 weeks depending on the schedule. Therefore when we do see each other I admit we do go overboard but all we did is cuddle & sleep the majority of the time. Whats so wrong about that?? 

On top of all of this I feel like I have falling in love with him too quickly too deep that sometimes I wanted to take a few steps back. However I already missed him, and we spent time together yesterday & the afternoon before that. Not to mention how can I go on not spending time with him for 2 weeks in order to get my feelings straighten out. So I can be more (less in love with him N have him more in love with me)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived