right now I am...

Roasty

Feeling pretty happy. Though I didn't get the job I wanted earlier, I was surprised to find an invitation from a startup company in my mailbox. Some guys I gave advice earlier on and are now willing to pay me for more advice. With a lot of luck, I might end up being a consultant :D 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/29/2017 at 5:42 AM, CamelKnight said:

Feeling pretty happy. Though I didn't get the job I wanted earlier, I was surprised to find an invitation from a startup company in my mailbox. Some guys I gave advice earlier on and are now willing to pay me for more advice. With a lot of luck, I might end up being a consultant :D 

How did this go?

5 hours ago, triplem said:

How did this go?

Currently it's only for a couple of hours a week, but they're paying well :) In a distant future there's a possibility they might end up hiring/subcontracting me as a consultant but that's a ways along the road. 

2 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

Currently it's only for a couple of hours a week, but they're paying well :) In a distant future there's a possibility they might end up hiring/subcontracting me as a consultant but that's a ways along the road. 

That's great! Baby steps. All the best 

Archived