[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Guest Melvin Nanang

(korea article -- need someone to translate..hehehhe Tq ) http://m.xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&toto_id=&entry_id=405300

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest llDeJaVu .

Melvin Nanang said: @llDeJaVu if she cut her hair,it almost the same with her hairstyle In Prncess Hour 2006 ,,mybe she cut it a llte bt >< ..but she still cute and look like 20 even she now 33 !! LOL ;D

Guest Melvin Nanang

omg !! i just watch The Filming Video at Youtube..it daebak !! a lot of fans come to Watch n support them o_O !! i hope the rating wld be Great !! hwaiting SJH and CJH !!!

Guest mellowmadya

Hopefull this drama not make me bored like other medical drama, wish them (writer&PD) more focus to romantic comedy than medical things

Guest luvjinhyuk

Omg this thread is moving fast.. I can't wait for this drama it hasn't start yet and I'm going through withdraws lol =))

Those people are so lucky hehehehe.. I wonder how it looks like in the kdrama itself because on Kdrama streets never look that crowded and then there are a lot of people filming with cellphones and screaming.
Can't wait for this drama.. 3 weeks to go :D

Last night I left out a few as I was in a hurry before my bed time. I forgot to mention that the pictures were posted as the actual filming was happening on the street of Seoul. It was like watching a live shooting from the comfort of one’s home. Haha    However it would have been more fun knowing it at the time. I also read how cold it was there.  I saw everybody wore a heavy coat yet SJH with a thin wedding dress, acted like it was spring time. Even off shooting, she kept her composure.   It reminded me of her professionalism which someone mentioned here earlier. About the first photo, somebody wondered whether it was her.  I did too . But later I realized it was a fan picture which was taken by a cell phone with a lot of excitement.  When I read the statement made by someone who posted, I heard a lot of OWs!!    Everybody had read such comments from fans and about fan pictures that I don’t need to describe them in detail.

(translation for article)  (1/3)
 http://m.xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&toto_id=&entry_id=405300
 Released the making of teaser ERMW showed the cast, SJH, CJH, LPM, CYJ and Clara, changing from casual dress to a doctor’s gown for intricately woven movement which had to be filmed in one shooting.

The filming concept was, if any of 5 actors or staff who handled a camera made a mistake, the shooting had to start from the beginning.   Even though the actors had to change clothes repeatedly, they enjoyed filming and carried on with a congenial atmosphere on the set. After repeating 10 times for filming, the director shouted ‘cut!’ and in response, the actors instantly applauded together to rejoice.

As the actors were so well tuned to each others’ acting, the project increased anticipation.  During shooting, CYJ’s mirror cracked which brought a feeling about the successful outcome for the drama.

On the bustling set, all of a sudden, CYJ’s mirror broke and the place became silent.  As the practiced tradition said when the light went off in the recording studio, the album would be a big hit, so everybody was expecting a major hit for the drama with a broken mirror incident.

PS Superstition can create many bizarre behaviors. Very funny but endearing practice indeed as long as it doesn’t harm others! OR one can say a bizarre tradition(?)

Archived