[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk go from lovers to enemies in posters for 'ER Man and Woman'

Song-Ji-Hyo-choi-jin-hyuk_1388239477_af_
'ER Man and Woman' raised eyebrows with its official posters!

According to the staff, Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk acted out the fight scene right after meeting for the first time at the poster shoot. The posters which show the onscreen divorced couple's love-and-hate relationship got fans excited with the romantic comedy that awaits.

A rep commented, "The concept of the poster is so intense that the actors couldn't stop laughing throughout the filming."

Song Ji Hyo will play the role of the innocent and gentle nutritionist Oh Jin Hee while Choi Jin Hyuk will play the role of scholar student Oh Chang Min, both of who go through personality changes after divorcing one another. They become practically enemies but end up reuniting unexpectedly after six years apart as interns in an emergency room.

'ER Man and Woman' will premiere following 'Reply 1994' on January 24!

choi-jin-hyuk_1388239485_20131228_ERMana

source: allkpop

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Soompi’s article about the poster said that OHOH couple seemed to be in the ER room. If that is true, mister OH must be a patient because he wore a tee-shirt and pajamas. So whatever the reason mister OH came to the ER and miss OH followed or visited(?) could be revealed hopefully later (?)

Melvin Nanang said: hello ;D anyone here can help me to translate this article.TQ ^^ http://m.sports.khan.co.kr/view.html?category=1&artid=201312291223173/sports.html&code=

Guest potatomato

Can't wait to watch the drama! I hope the story will be interesting, looking at the plot I sense some similarity with previous drama of MBC(?) starring tvxq changmin and lee yoon hee about divorced couple who happen to meet again, I forgot the title tho.

I am glad Song Ji Hyo get to play the role! I always love her unique charm and ace character in RM so it will be easier for her to portray a wife who bully her hubby lol.

Choi Jin Hyuk looks amazing i must say,not that until now he didn't rock but i find him in this style even more stunning...Loved the teasers,they are so much fun and if the vibe will be the same in the show i have high hopes for this show...I love that they start all mushy mushy to drop into devil mode just like with the tree carving...i bet they had so much fun during the filming and i love the character's personality's,they aren't boring...what can be a turnover in a show more than a boring character beside's the story that is..hope this show will go with a good rating...and let the comedy be comedy and not melo like so many promoted  :D

(particle translation for ER Man and Woman )  (12/29)
763477_112798_5536.jpg
763477_112797_5525.jpg

CJH got cast for the new drama, ‘ERMW’ which is the follow-up of ‘Reply1994’ in cable channel tvN and he has been preparing for the transformation to new acting.

“This time I will be crushed a lot. I’m going to let go of myself for a new act which a lot of people would be surprised by. Starting from the first episode, there will be many fun scenes and show the unexpected side of my new image.

‘ERMW’ is the rom-com romance. The drama is about couple who divorced 6 yrs ago and met again as interns in the ER unit to start a relationship.
CJH said “As I was thinking about doing something brighter for the next project, ‘ERMW’ caught my attention among projects given to me. This drama is the follow-up of the popular ‘Reply1994’ and making of two successive homeruns could be a burden but I feel good with this drama. Five actors gathered to make a teaser. It seems we are well casted and I like the script too.”

He talked about Oh Chang Min character of which, “He is much more a normal person than Kim Won.” “A bit looser, behaving somewhat frivolously (or lightheartedly ) and superficially, with a short temper. He is smart but has a not-likable (or flaky) appearance about him. He is 180 degrees different character from the ones I have been played before. I feel there is a lot to show.” He revealed his expectations about the drama.

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=763477

Guest potatomato

@aurora09 Ah right thats it! ;-)

@booha OMG I cracked at Choi Jin Hyuk's intrepretation of his new character, "he's much more normal person than kim won" lmao. Thanks for the translation, dear :-)

Guest Melvin Nanang

Choi Jin Hyuk Reveals His True

Age. In an interview with SBS E! News , the actor said, “If you search my name on a portal site, it says that my birthday is early 1985, but it’s actually early 1986.” http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/30/choi-jin-hyuk-reveals-his-true-age/

Guest Melvin Nanang

Choi Jin Hyuk Reveals His True

Age. In an interview with SBS E! News , the actor said, “If you search my name on a portal site, it says that my birthday is early 1985, but it’s actually early 1986.” http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/30/choi-jin-hyuk-reveals-his-true-age/

Guest JAYwalkers

is it okay if i post this here? Sorry, this is a little bit unrelated...just want to share
 ......hope you dont mind   [-O<

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Choi Jin Hyuk Reveals His True Agejun2yng December 30, 2013 

choijinhyuk.jpg

Actor Choi Jin Hyuk recently revealed that the age on his profile is not his real age.

In an interview with SBS E! News, the actor said, “If you search my name on a portal site, it says that my birthday is early 1985, but it’s actually early 1986.”  

Choi Jin Hyuk revealed why he had raised his profile age by one, saying that since he was young, because of his ‘early’ birthdate, he had a lot of incidents here and there that led to a sort of trauma. In Korea, if you are born in the months of January and February, you are put into the same school year as those who were born in the year before you; thus came about the “early” birthdate. 

“In elementary school, I used to get into fist fights because of my age.” At that age when everyone was so childish, his male classmates would tell him that he was their junior, and to kneel in front of them, which led to physical altercations. “This continued all the way up until college, so I’ve been sensitive about the topic since a young age, and it’s a source of stress for me.” So, he said, three years ago, he changed his birthday to an early 1985 birthday, something even his fans didn’t know about. 

“Now that a lot of people I know know me as being born in ’85, I felt weird changing the profile back, so I just left it. However, it is just the profile that I’ve left; my friends and acquaintances know my age. So there’s no problem there. In any case, I do feel it is right to have the correct age on my profile, and I have plans to request a change.”

The topic of his age came up when Choi Jin Hyuk was asked in an interview how he feels coming up on thirty, where he then revealed his true age, and said “I’ve gained one more year before thirty.”

http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/30/choi-jin-hyuk-reveals-his-true-age/#.UsFQ59Ktrs0

Guest adniRose

sooo cant wait for this drama... been a fan of Choi JinHyuk ever since my daughter the flower.. happy he got another leading role.. and heck, it's with Song Jihyo, gorgeous woman ever..hope this drama is good and can relieve my load of stress...:D

Archived