[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JAYwalkers

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Lucida Grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); line-height: 1.375; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Ji-hyo, Choi Jin-hyuk Turn Runaway Bride and Groom for New TV SeriesPosted on 2014/01/07 by Cory Lee
2014010712595063344-615x408.jpg
2014010712595517666-615x408.jpg

Korean actors Song Ji-hyo and Choi Jin-hyuk have turned into desperate bride and groom for a new TV romantic comedy.

The two main actors of tvN’s upcoming drama “Emergency Man and Woman” (translated title) have been spotted filming the series last Friday at Myeongdong, one of the Seoul’s most busy shopping area.

Catching numerous passersby and overseas travelers’ eyes, the twosome each donning a tuxedo and wedding dress showed off their outstanding looks and perfect chemistry as to-be-newlyweds in the drama.

The scene Song and Choi were portraying was when Oh Jin-hee (Song) and Oh Chang-min (Choi) going to get married six years ago despite of their parents’ strict opposition, tvN explained.

“Emergency Man and Woman” will center on divorced couple who reunite as interns at an emergency room in a hospital six years later.

The 20-part romantic comedy series is slated to premiere on January 24 at 8:40 p.m. KST as the follow-up to smash hit retro drama “Reply 1994.”

Reporter. Cory Lee

Courtesy of tvN

credit : tenasia

Guest JAYwalkers

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk Run Through Myeongdong in Wedding Attire2014.01.07 13:15  CJ E&M enewsWorld Ha Soo Jung  Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk caused mass traffic in Myeongdong while they filmed for upcoming tvN drama Emergency Man and Woman.

TvN’s new drama Emergency Man and Woman released a photo of the two running through the street dressed in a tuxedo and a wedding dress, which was from January 3 when they met in Myeongdong to shoot a scene from the drama. 

Song Ji hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk were seen running in the middle of the crowded streets of Myeongdong, holding each other’s hands and stopping all passersby, despite the cold weather. 

55266002.jpg

The scene they filmed the day is to be used for the drama’s ‘looking back in time’ scene, where the two main characters reminisce on their wedding day. 

Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk will be acting as a divorced couple who come across each other again as medical interns at an emergency hospital and rediscover their lost love. 

The first episode will air on January 24.

Photo credit: tvN
article credit  mwave

Definitely  this drama is making a big buzz in Korea. Here is another article partly translated.  happy happy

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=106&oid=404&aid=0000053371
 viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21efda&no=29bcc42
                                                                                        cr to DC
The lovely image of SJH and CJH wedding picture!

tvN ‘ERMW’ production published photos of SJH and CJH wearing a wedding dress and tuxedo and running, holding each others’ hands.

The image of two in a wedding picture was captured on shooting scene, Myon-dong.     SJH, in a mini wedding dress with a veil while holding a bouquet, and CJH, in tuxedo, drew the people with high exclamation for their eye-catching as ‘visual couple’.

Moreover the appearance of the two brought in such a big crowd of fans on the shooting location and it showed a great interest for the drama.

According to staff on a location, SJH and CJH, as if they just came out of their wedding ceremony, ran repeatedly around the center of Myon-dong street. SJH, wearing a wedding dress in such cold weather, fully engaged in shooting without the appearance of fatigue, and CJH never stopped showing the consideration for his partner SJH, in the midst of a big crowd.

Is it my first post here? Not sure but thanks everyone for all the vids and news. Really looking forward to this one and while waiting am watching re-runs of My Daughter The Flower for the second time 

:D

Have been a fan of CJH since seeing him in Daddy's Here and I love him dearly in My Daughter The Flower. Didn't get enough of him in Heirs, so keeping my fingers crossed that I will get to see all his "charms" in this. 

Hi there! Just wondering...where are you watching re-runs of MDTF? :)

'ER Man and Woman' unveils Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk's adventurous wedding pictorial

Song-Ji-Hyo-choi-jin-hyuk_1389071821_af_

'ER Man and Woman' unveiled photos from Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk's wedding madness in Myeongdong, Seoul!

Song Ji Hyo put her 'ace' skills to good use as she pulled through the cold weather in a short wedding dress, and with Choi Jin Hyuk holding her hand, the couple had nothing to fear as they rushed through crowds of fans in Myeongdong on January 3. The photos look like an adventurous wedding pictorial, hinting at the young and unpredictable romance to be portrayed in the drama.

A rep commented, "Even though it was cold outside, Song Ji Hyo donned a wedding dress and completed the filming without any signs of tiredness. Choi Jin Hyuk also showed his consideration of Song Ji Hyo through the countless crowds."

Song Ji Hyo will play the role of the innocent and gentle nutritionist Oh Jin Hee, while Choi Jin Hyuk will play the role of scholar student Oh Chang Min, both of who go through personality changes after divorcing one another. They become practically enemies but end up reuniting unexpectedly after six years apart as interns in an emergency room.

'ER Man and Woman' will premiere following 'Reply 1994' on the 24th!

Tip: worldno17

cr: allkpop

The latest (post?)pictures of SJH and CJH are stunningly beautiful in black & white. It reminded me of the old, classic movie, 'Roman Holiday'.  haha  SJH & CJH look very romantic in these pictures which are a complete reverse from the first poster one.   I thought these two looked good in the fan pictures but in the official pictures, they can definitely be called 'visual couple'.  Wish I had seen them together filming on the street!! 

(tibit) It seems like 'dramafever is going to air ERMW  exclusively'. (What that means exactly I don't know. everywhere or certain region? )

Yeekrfan2 said: booha said:    ERMW made into a Chinese newspaper   very exciting!!

source baidu    cr to CJH DC

Guest Mishiellie

OMFG SECOND TEASER!!!
THE CHEMISTRY!!! THE FREAGIN CHEMISTRY..........
the drama hasn't even started and I am getting way to excited!!!!

Archived