[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk Run the Streets of Seoul for “Emergency Man and Woman”lellie January 4, 2014 
Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk Run the Streets of Seoul for “Emergency Man and Woman”

At 11 AM KST on January 4, Song Ji Hyo was spotted wearing a mini wedding dress in front of the Seoul Myeongdong Arts Theater. Actor Choi Jin Hyuk was also present on set filming for tvN’s new Friday –Saturday drama, “Emergency Man and Woman.” Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk ran the streets of Myeongdong while holding hands.

Song Ji Hyo’s slender legs were exposed to the cold winter weather, and the length of the dress was so short making bystanders feel the frigid air just from looking at her. It was not adequate attire for the middle of winter. However, despite the cold temperature, Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk smiled brightly as the filming continued displaying their passion for acting.

“Emergency Man and Woman,” which will be replacing the “Reply 1994” time slot, is about a divorced couple and the happenings that take place between while they work as interns at the same hospital. It is directed by producer Kim Chul Kyu and written by Choi Yoon Jung, the writer behind SBS’ “Lie to Me.” The drama stars Song Ji Hyo, Choi Jin Hyuk, Lee Pil MoChoi Yeo Jin, and Clara.

“Emergency Man and Woman” premieres on January 24 at 8:40 PM KST on tvN.

Emergency Man and Woman

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/04/song-ji-hyo-and-choi-jin-hyuk-run-the-streets-of-seoul-for-emergency-man-and-woman/#.UsjYWtIW3LI

@Everyone
Just trying to make sure we're all healthy before this drama starts.  :)  We wouldn't want any medical emergencies (har, har, again) to come up now, would we?  :P
Can't wait to see what this k-drama has in store for us!  :)

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Behind the Scenes of Poster Shoot of Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk’s “Emergency Man and Woman”meltedd January 5, 2014 
Behind the Scenes of Poster Shoot of Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk’s “Emergency Man and Woman”

Stills for the group poster shoot for upcoming tvN drama “Emergency Man and Woman” were released yesterday. The production team has decided to continue releasing goodies, as it put out a video taking us behind the scenes of the poster shoot.

“Emergency Man and Woman” is a story about two divorced doctors who meet again six years later during their medical internship in the emergency room. It stars Song Ji Hyo,Choi Jin Hyuk, Choi Yeo JinLee Pil Mo, and Clara.

The video gives us an up-close look at the styles of each of the characters, as well as the camaraderie between the actors. The actors had to make quick clothing changes on set, and the video showed us the difficulties of the shooting process. One mistake by any of the five actors or staff meant a re-shoot. Clara, the least experienced of the five, ended up being singled out for her mistake. It might have been a joke, but it looks like the cast made a bet, with Clara ending up as the loser, “Looks like I have to buy everyone meat.”

Choi Jin Hyuk plays Oh Chang Min. He said, “Song Ji Hyo and I played a divorced couple. By chance, we meet again during our medical internship in the emergency room, and there will be some heated fighting. ‘Emergency Man and Woman’ is a romantic comedy set in the emergency room.”

Song Ji Hyo plays Oh Jin Hee, Lee Pil Mo as Gook Cheon Soo, Clara as Han Ah Reum and Choi Yeo Jin as Shim Ji Hye gave their New Year greetings, as we enter the Year of the Horse.

The atmosphere on set was friendly and warm, and cast and crew wrapped up filming without a hitch.

Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo did a sexy couple poster shoot for the drama earlier, and also the production also released a comical 15-second teaser that depicts the ex-lover’s relationship with one another.

“Emergency Man and Woman” is expected to premiere on January 24 at 8:40 PM KST ontvN.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/05/behind-the-scenes-of-poster-shoot-of-song-ji-hyo-and-choi-jin-hyuks-emergency-man-and-woman/#.UsksK9IW3LI

Hello guys! It will be my first long post here, so I hope it will be okay. Hihi. :-h
I wonder which among these will be present in the drama. Haha. Since Choi Jin Hyuk is playing Song Ji Hyo's husband/ex-husband in "Emergency Man and Woman", I hope we can see some of these when they were still married. Haha. 
#5 Newspaper Version

#6 Heirs Version

#7 Morning Call

#8 Lover Version

#9 Strong Man Version 

Which wake up call do you guys like? Haha. I prefer all. Kekeke. 
Song Ji Hyuk couple, fighting!~ 19 more days to go before the D-day! Hooray. :)
PS - If these have been posted, please tell me, so I can delete them right away. Thank you. :)

Their Behind the scene poster shot is soo funny...

Watch this video and be patiently waiting for the first episode to air soon... I know i Can't wait but this video keep me occupied with the other teaser posted

Hello  everybody!    Thank you Thank you for all of your contributions which happened regardless of your intention for it or not.    I have never thought of things like  ‘didn’t mean to be …’  or one miss-typo (on OJ expiration date!! )   could generate such fun moments.   hahaha

@shaym said: Hello guys! It will be my first long post here, so I hope it will be okay. Hihi. :-h
I wonder which among these will be present in the drama. Haha. Since Choi Jin Hyuk is playing Song Ji Hyo's husband/ex-husband in "Emergency Man and Woman", I hope we can see some of these when they were still married. Haha. 

shaym said:
Hello guys! It will be my first long post here, so I hope it will be okay. Hihi. :-h
#5 Newspaper Version

#6 Heirs Version

#7 Morning Call

#8 Lover Version

#9 Strong Man Version 

PS - If these have been posted, please tell me, so I can delete them right away. Thank you. :)

shaym said:
#5 Newspaper Version
#6 Heirs Version
#7 Morning Call
#8 Lover Version
#9 Strong Man Version 

Archived