[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JAYwalkers

happy belated new year.... let's have a barbecue with doctor Oh Chang-Min aka Choi Jin-Hyuk while waiting for this drama air

hahaha....

viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc
pics credit dc

Guest spartacer

song ji hyo is a person that is not easy to make friends.. she said it in an interview.. besides that, usually jihyo involved in a project that had more man than woman.. in this project, there is more woman than man, and she never worked with them before, so maybe she is at the stage of adapting herself.. she mostly just interact with staff.. we can see after the finish of taking teaser video, she just go to hug the staff that handle lighting if i'm not mistaken, she does not celebrate with other actor/actress and others also does not include her while celebrating.. maybe after a while, this situation will be better.

Guest Melvin Nanang

i just knw that Choi yeo Jin is Younger Thn Song Jihyo, wowwww.. im fans of yeo jin in drama Incarnation of Money, SBS kekkeee ;D *But Song JinHyo Look younger thn yeo jin..huhuuuu ;) *peace ^^

Hi there! It's my first time posting here, but I've been a fan of Song Ji Hyo for quite some time and I've started to like Choi Jin Hyuk. It was such a bonus to have them lead a romantic drama. I am so looking forward to see this interesting drama. Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo look so dashing and convincing as a bickering couple. I would love to see their interaction very very soon. :D
I hope to interact with all of you too soon. Fighting!~ 

How come I didn't notice before the vest CJH is wearing.  Thank you @Mishiellie!!

e-NEWS: 새로운 시작! 이뉴스 (a new beginning! e-NEWS)
" 새로운 연예 버라이어티 시작됩니다" (New entertainment variety will start. ) ( The first episode,1/13, evening 7:50 tvN)

Perhaps, repackaged an old show to a new one(?)  It could show the BTS of ER Man and Woman.

Thank you for info of SJH and comment by @victorb!!     I saw Choi yeo Jin who was in 'I Need Romance' with Choi Jin Hyuk.   One more thing: If I'm not mistaken, Song Ji Hyo is going to play miss OH who supposed to be older than mister OH (??)

Archived