[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it my first post here? Not sure but thanks everyone for all the vids and news. Really looking forward to this one and while waiting am watching re-runs of My Daughter The Flower for the second time  :D Have been a fan of CJH since seeing him in Daddy's Here and I love him dearly in My Daughter The Flower. Didn't get enough of him in Heirs, so keeping my fingers crossed that I will get to see all his "charms" in this. 

hi this is my first post here. actually, i was anticipating a new drama for Choi Jin Hyuk coz he really captured my attention in HEIRS and just wished he had more scenes there. so finally, my wish came true and now he has this drama. i also watched him in I Need Romance but maybe it's the new aura he exuded in HEIRS. :D well... looking forward to the story.

ER Man & Woman
viewimage.php?id=27b4de2efcc733&no=29bcc

lovely Song Ji Hyo!!!
                      viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21efda&no=29bcc42

cr to DC

Just my first attempt to do a trailer using iMovie of iPhone.  I didn't use apps in mobile to do editing before.Anyway, it's fun!  Here is my first fan-made trailer for "ERMW".  Not bad! 
Creative & Production: PolarisEP: Baidu Choi Jin-hyuk Chinese Fans GroupVideo Source: tvN & FanCam of bryanl_m / IG

* Any form of re-upload is prohibited and please give proper credit for sharing.  Thanks so much.

http://youtu.be/TRMZwQGJUZg

booha said: Who can say no to any of those dashing images!   Thank you for posting   I would like to add one more besides his being  'husband/ ex-husband'. He is a son of a rich family.

Could he be like that when he was young!!    hhhh

EDIT: I forgot to remove the picture. Hee. Kkk.

cr to DC

Yeekrfan2 said: I love ALL his Wake-Up Calls except the last one  #9 Strong Man Version, he has failed to show me his manly muscle by wearing sweatsuit while flexing his muscle.....aigooo!  [-(

No wonder I've refused to wake up, HyukHyuk you have yet to show me some of your manly muscles.....pouting & go back to sleep     

@ZarraJae - Hello there! Welcome! I'm actually quite new in here, too. Hihi. Hope we can see you more here especially when this drama starts.. omo.. There's still 17 days left.. Aigoo.. January 24, please come faster.. palli palli!~
@mslee - Hi! It's good to see you again in another thread. I wonder if you can still remember me. Hihi. Hope to see you more here, too. :D 

http://youtu.be/TRMZwQGJUZg

Fan Made Trailer for tvN drama [Emergency Man & Woman].
최진혁 Choi Jin-hyuk & 송지효 Song Ji-hyo
Production: Polaris / Choi Jin Hyuk Chinese Fans Group 
* Re-upload is prohibited in any video sharing site (including Dailymotion, Youku, Tudou, 56.com PPTV etc) without my consent. 
* Sharing please give full credit.

great job @PolarisDAEBAKKKK

Archived