[Drama 2014] Emergency Man and Woman / Emergency Couple 응급남녀 (JH + JH's interview on p627)

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(translation) 
Song Ji Hyo -- Choi Jin Hyuk,  Hand written New Year greeting, ER couple with unusual, funny Kemi !!  (1/1/2014)
20140101114207103.jpg
SJH sent the greeting with a hand written message ‘Everyone~Happy NewYear! New Year starts with watching together ‘ERMW’! CJH made ‘Wish for fulfilling 2014 with love and happiness’ and wrote a cute message which could be barely seen ‘Be happy! Love you! Big success for ERMW’.

Each sent the greetings from a different place but they both expressed the wish for the success of ‘ERMW’. Their similar look on greetings and hand lettering was noticed since they were supposed to be an archenemy- kemi in the drama,

CJE&M Yoon Hyun Gi PD - ‘ERMW’ started filming. SJH and CJH showed a good chemistry which created high expectations.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20140101114207639

Hello  Here is the translation for the video. Normally I try not to translate the spoken Korean in a video (unless there are written captions for the dialogue) because I'm not so proficient doing it. But this one has short and rather easy phrases so I decided to give it a try.  Still I left out the background dialogue because of difficulty understanding some of them.

making of ER Man and Woman:

cr to uploader
CJH(016) 응급실 인턴으로 우연하게 다시 만나게되는 accidental meeting as ER interns
CJH(023) 되게 격렬한싸움도 있고 There will be fierce fighting
CJH(025) 응급실이 소재인 로맨틱 코메디입니다 The rom-com drama with ER subject matter
CJH(028) 많이기대해주셔도좋을것같습니다 You can have a lot expectations for the drama.

(032) 봅잡하게짜여진동선을한번에찰영해야하는배우들 complex planned movement which actors have to film with one shoot
(039) 죄송 apology
(042) 흐엥 (implying her embarrassment)
(042)  5명의배우와스텝들중누구라도실수하면처음부터다시!ㅠㅠ If any of 5 actors or staff makes a mistake, everything has to reshoot.
(044)  응급남녀의 타이틀 찰영 방법은 이랬습니다 This is how to filming ERMW’s title.
(044)  여진찍고 <> 빨리 니트 입고<> 청진기 걸고 <>의사 가운 입고 <>거울 한번보고<> 머리 만지고 <> 멋진포즈! (?)shooting of second       shock: hurriedly putting on sweater: hanging stethoscope : wearing a doctor’s gown: looking at the mirror one more time: touching hair: the great pose!

SJH(110): “2014, the year of horse, has arrived.”
LPM(114): (?)“When looking at the horse, it reminds me of a good, old transportation it was used before….”
Clara(120): “Wishing you a busy new year.”
CJH(124): “Wishing you a year of happiness and a good health.”
SJH(128): “ Wishing you an active new year.”
CYJ(130): “2014 will be a high-speed year because of ER Man&Woman.”

(138)   이렿게한열번쯤찍다보니여유가생겼습니다 After shooting 10 times, timing got better.
(202)   2014년1월24일첫방송!매주금.토저녁8시40분! 많이사랑해주세요 Do love the drama

CJH(217): “ER Man&Woman. Please give a lot of love  (많이 사랑해주세요: man h-I salang ha ejuseyo : from Google)” 
SJH(218): “You can watch the tvN drama at home with a family.  많이 사랑해주세요”
CJH(224): ”많이 사랑해주세요   Thank you! (감사합니다: gam sa habnida) ”

Archived