[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

10 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

What's the episode? A replay?

Its Spring poet ep Part 2. 

Anyway, i saw on istg someone actually went to JooHyuk’s family shrine and the person posted some pics as well as route to the place... i wasnt sure if i should share it here, so as not to disturb ppl who dint want to see it, so i’ll just mention it and those who wanted to see could go search on istg themselves. Its tagged under #김주혁 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Junho is in a new variety show with Kim Sook if anyone wants to check it out.  Its called SeoulMate.  The stars put up foreign tourists in their homes for 2-3 days and guide them around the city of Seoul. The first episode isn't subbed but English is the third language for the guests and stars to communicate so not the worst show to follow without subs even with the stars very patchy English.  The first episode guests are from France/Cameroon and Mexico.  We should see more of "Charlie Kim" in later episodes.  

• Like 4

On 10/11/2017 at 11:00 AM, miwasj said:

Let's do this..

Uri Gutaeng Hyung had so many wonderful moments during his 2 years cast in 2D1N, which one is your favourite one? 

#RememberThisMember

There are a lot. But nicotinepath eps is seriously an awakening, so to speak. It was a birth of Kim Joohyuk as an entertainer haha. 

From how he suddenly speak with slang to his penultimate confession. I think that moment was the first time I actually want to see him more, to be curious as his person rather than entertaining the idea to watch him while he is in the show. An example of my latter points would be like watching Insung in one eps, just have fun while he is there. No. I want to see more of him, I think he will make me laugh again and again. And that he did.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gerry124 said:

Junho is in a new variety show with Kim Sook if anyone wants to check it out.  Its called SeoulMate.  The stars put up foreign tourists in their homes for 2-3 days and guide them around the city of Seoul. The first episode isn't subbed but English is the third language for the guests and stars to communicate so not the worst show to follow without subs even with the stars very patchy English.  The first episode guests are from France/Cameroon and Mexico.  We should see more of "Charlie Kim" in later episodes.  

First ep doesnt feature Junho’s house guests yet. Its mostly Kim Sook for now, and the other guy cast member... i cant rmbr who the others are...  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

Its Spring poet ep Part 2. 

Anyway, i saw on istg someone actually went to JooHyuk’s family shrine and the person posted some pics as well as route to the place... i wasnt sure if i should share it here, so as not to disturb ppl who dint want to see it, so i’ll just mention it and those who wanted to see could go search on istg themselves. Its tagged under #김주혁 

I do not have instagram and can not find it. My friend whose account I abused said it's not in first 50 or sth. Actually I am a bit glad I cannae found it.

My mom and bro did visit the site. It is about two hours from Séoul, in Chungnam. 

• Like 3

Just managed to catch the special on Joo Hyuk as I was overseas.  From the editing, you can feel the admiration, love and respect from the staff who came together and do this tribute for him. When the members cried I can really feel it. There is nothing much to say except tears. 

In his quiet ways, he is really a great guy loved by all. My respects to Joo Hyuk. Rest in peace and we will remember the member forever. 

• Like 3

On 13/11/2017 at 2:03 PM, blackberrypie said:

First ep doesnt feature Junho’s house guests yet. Its mostly Kim Sook for now, and the other guy cast member... i cant rmbr who the others are...  

Actor Lee Ki-woo(Lee Chung Ae boyfriend)

Actress Jang Seo-hee

Junho

Kim Sook

• Like 2

I managed to pull myself together to watch uri gutaeng hyung special ep. I tried to control myself becoz I thought I dont have more tears but I ended up weeping at tjunho's and jy's video message... after the ep., i finally learned to let go and remember him for who he is and I will make sure to remember him for ever... I will surely forever feel sad whn i see him on screen but I am thankful that he was part of our lives and that he, in his last few years of his live he met wonderful and loving people and even lived a great life himself - full of friendship, love, and respect that he deserves.. Oppa, you will not be forgotten.. and when the time is right for everyone, we should celebrate the man's life (I read some of your posts has started to do so. I will try to fill in as well whn I can find one of his great moments on the show)

After that ep, I continued on with life so I decided to watch the 10 anniversary special that missed out. Was hoping to watch the continuation this week but oh, well..

@blackberrypie @jyugrace i read about it too on sns. It's in seosan, chungnam and the place is very quiet from the look of the photos. It is on top of a hill, overlooking the town (???). I thought the place is surrounded by other pple's tombstones but it looks like it's his family's tiny piece of land. It seems like it looks like a lonely place but it isnt. On the name plates, there were his great-grandparents', his grandparents', his parents' and his name which is on the side of it. At least he isnt lonely on the hill (but sorry I had to say this as this was in my thought looking at those photos) - what makes me sad is that his are the only name plate that doenst have a spouse's name on it :cold_sweat: And I am curious about one thing. English articles said that his ashes are place in a columbarium(???) Or are his ashes placed at the grave site. Which one is the correct info? Anybody can clarify?

Spoiler

This news juz came in today.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/14/police-recover-kim-joo-hyuks-black-box-give-update-autopsy/

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/11/kim-joo-hyuks-autopsy-results-show-no-influence-of-alcohol-or-drugs

There's another one from allkpop but it has the black box video footage from his own car. I'm not sure (I think it's inappropriate) to post it here. Search it yourself but I warned you, it can be disturbing for some of you. Don't view it unless you are brave or strong enough - mentally and emotionally.

When tragedy hits me, sometimes I can not help but I tend to go into an investigative mode where evidence presents itself.  I have already mentioned that I dont like assumptions and speculations, but from my opinion, he was driving perfectly fine and normal but after the slight crash, something must have happened... i dont want to go into horrid details as this is not the place for such things to be discuss about. 

Be smart, think carefully, and you can always think about it in on an investigative aspect. But I urged, it is not something to argue or debate about. It's just about everyone's thoughts and opinion. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, tdjunlimited said:

I managed to pull myself together to watch uri gutaeng hyung special ep. I tried to control myself becoz I thought I dont have more tears but I ended up weeping at tjunho's and jy's video message... after the ep., i finally learned to let go and remember him for who he is and I will make sure to remember him for ever... I will surely forever feel sad whn i see him on screen but I am thankful that he was part of our lives and that he, in his last few years of his live he met wonderful and loving people and even lived a great life himself - full of friendship, love, and respect that he deserves.. Oppa, you will not be forgotten.. and when the time is right for everyone, we should celebrate the man's life (I read some of your posts has started to do so. I will try to fill in as well whn I can find one of his great moments on the show)

After that ep, I continued on with life so I decided to watch the 10 anniversary special that missed out. Was hoping to watch the continuation this week but oh, well..

@blackberrypie @jyugrace i read about it too on sns. It's in seosan, chungnam and the place is very quiet from the look of the photos. It is on top of a hill, overlooking the town (???). I thought the place is surrounded by other pple's tombstones but it looks like it's his family's tiny piece of land. It seems like it looks like a lonely place but it isnt. On the name plates, there were his great-grandparents', his grandparents', his parents' and his name which is on the side of it. At least he isnt lonely on the hill (but sorry I had to say this as this was in my thought looking at those photos) - what makes me sad is that his are the only name plate that doenst have a spouse's name on it :cold_sweat: And I am curious about one thing. English articles said that his ashes are place in a columbarium(???) Or are his ashes placed at the grave site. Which one is the correct info? Anybody can clarify?

Reveal hidden contents

This news juz came in today.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/14/police-recover-kim-joo-hyuks-black-box-give-update-autopsy/

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/11/kim-joo-hyuks-autopsy-results-show-no-influence-of-alcohol-or-drugs

There's another one from allkpop but it has the black box video footage from his own car. I'm not sure (I think it's inappropriate) to post it here. Search it yourself but I warned you, it can be disturbing for some of you. Don't view it unless you are brave or strong enough - mentally and emotionally.

When tragedy hits me, sometimes I can not help but I tend to go into an investigative mode where evidence presents itself.  I have already mentioned that I dont like assumptions and speculations, but from my opinion, he was driving perfectly fine and normal but after the slight crash, something must have happened... i dont want to go into horrid details as this is not the place for such things to be discuss about. 

Be smart, think carefully, and you can always think about it in on an investigative aspect. But I urged, it is not something to argue or debate about. It's just about everyone's thoughts and opinion. 

I found my courage to watch the footage that police released but only to watch 1sec and closed it immediately! Felt heartache and couldn't continue to watch it. Please don't watch it if u are not ready

I thought i have already move on little by little but... :cold_sweat:

I hope his families, friends and 2D1N team stay strong

#RememberThisMember

• Like 1

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/11/late-kim-joo-hyuks-final-film-heung-bu-announces-premiere-date

Credit allkpop

New film 'Heung Bu' starring the late Kim Joo Hyuk announced its premiere date. 

'Heung Bu' is a historical film directed by Cho Geun Hyun of '26 years' and 'Spring', and written by scriptwriter Baek Ji Kyung of hit JTBC drama 'Woman with Dignity'. The late actor played the role of nobleman Cho Hyuk while actor Jung Woo played Yeon Heung Bu. 

The film will premiere as scheduled during the Lunar New Year holiday in 2018 without being affected by the sudden death of Kim Joo Hyuk. 

'Heung Bu' is Kim Joo Hyuk's final production. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@tdjunlimited i think his ashes are placed in that tombstone. If you see the pics, the empty columns are probably where they placed the ashes, and the name plates made to cover the columns. Im glad there are ppl who took the time to go there and place flowers and pray for the souls. 

I read the news abt the autopsy and also saw the blackbox footage released. The video really cant tell anything. He was driving perfectly well just seconds before... its really a mystery. One news discussion (korean) explained the autopsy results in detail. Apparently, what the autopsy report said was the final death reason is because of head injuries, and unable to verify if there are any heart problems. Since the autopsy couldnt verify if heart problems or stroke happened, it doesnt mean there is, and it doesnt mean there isnt. They just cant verify it. Its highly likely they might conclude it as unknown causes.. :( 

i supposed, when its time, we just never know... i had lost 2 friends before to unknown causes too.. its heartbreaking... but lets just remember them and pray for their souls... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, blackberrypie said:

@tdjunlimited i think his ashes are placed in that tombstone. If you see the pics, the empty columns are probably where they placed the ashes, and the name plates made to cover the columns. Im glad there are ppl who took the time to go there and place flowers and pray for the souls. 

I read the news abt the autopsy and also saw the blackbox footage released. The video really cant tell anything. He was driving perfectly well just seconds before... its really a mystery. One news discussion (korean) explained the autopsy results in detail. Apparently, what the autopsy report said was the final death reason is because of head injuries, and unable to verify if there are any heart problems. Since the autopsy couldnt verify if heart problems or stroke happened, it doesnt mean there is, and it doesnt mean there isnt. They just cant verify it. Its highly likely they might conclude it as unknown causes.. :( 

i supposed, when its time, we just never know... i had lost 2 friends before to unknown causes too.. its heartbreaking... but lets just remember them and pray for their souls... 

I agree. My take away from all of this is that life is short. We do not know when's our time so we have to make the most of our lives. It is heartbreaking, but I believe that he is in a better place now. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Several KBS shows will be on hold again...replaced by special episodes. Mmm...the MBC strike has finished...hope KBS one will end soon.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/16/several-kbs-shows-not-airing-week-due-ongoing-strike/

Awww...no new episodes this week. They still haven't shown the continuation of their recent new episode. I really wish they'd be able to resolve this soon.

• Like 2

@allythefangirl i hoped so too.. but the CEO is pretty stubborn. He doesnt want to resign early, and he wants to serve his term until the new Broadcast Act comes into effect. With the new act, the directorship mix will change, reducing govt hold, so the CEO will also be newly appointed, something like that. And Ko Dae Young is determined to stay in his position until then, with the new union group disagreeing and wanting him to leave now. The strike is literally at a stand still now. Even some other directors have advised Ko Dae Young, and said they will takeover his term for him, so he can leave, but Ko still refused. :(  the news are saying this strike looks to be going for a long term...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

@allythefangirl i hoped so too.. but the CEO is pretty stubborn. He doesnt want to resign early, and he wants to serve his term until the new Broadcast Act comes into effect. With the new act, the directorship mix will change, reducing govt hold, so the CEO will also be newly appointed, something like that. And Ko Dae Young is determined to stay in his position until then, with the new union group disagreeing and wanting him to leave now. The strike is literally at a stand still now. Even some other directors have advised Ko Dae Young, and said they will takeover his term for him, so he can leave, but Ko still refused. :(  the news are saying this strike looks to be going for a long term...

What is he fighting for? I wanna know why he's not backing down and why he feels like he has a right to be stubborn as heck. I'm thinking now that he doesn't care about the viewers and only care about his power and position in the network. Do you any idea when the new broadcast act would take effect? Also, is the CEO the one that have guested on the show?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allythefangirl said:

What is he fighting for? I wanna know why he's not backing down and why he feels like he has a right to be stubborn as heck. I'm thinking now that he doesn't care about the viewers and only care about his power and position in the network. Do you any idea when the new broadcast act would take effect? Also, is the CEO the one that have guested on the show?

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=421&aid=0003050773

this article link has his picture. Not the one guested on the show before. The guest is just one of the middle management i think.

Its quite a tricky thing. Something about how the director terms are written in KBS is unlike MBC, so they cant get a majority vote to remove Ko. Ko wants to stay despite so many rejections becos his logic is, since the beginning of time, KBS CEOs have always been forced to leave suddenly whenever there is a change in the govt. Ko doesnt want to see this continue, and he wants to end this ‘tradition’ from his term as CEO. So he wants to stay until the new Broadcast Act goes into effect, during which he have to leave anyway. There’s no mention about when the Act goes into effect.. that part is abit too technical and too ‘Korean’ government issues for me to understand... so i dint search for it.  He isnt really fighting for anything. He just want to stay until the new act goes into effect, simply becos he doesnt want to leave the position due to ‘threats’ from union, as how the previous KBS CEOs have done before him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1