[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

3 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

Defconn and CEO Kim Jeong Do from JooHyuk’s Namoo Actors agency were seen at Shinee Jonghyun’s wake. Anyone knows if JJY has returned to Korea from his filming trip to HK? 

I saw a fancam of JJY and the team in airport on 18th. They were checking in their luggage at that time. But I'm not sure whether they were going back to Korea or to somewhere else.I doubt that Jonghyun is really close to JJY like his other bestfriends. Anyway, I hope JJY is mentally strong. Netizens leave many comments supporting him.

42 minutes ago, ixora6 said:

I saw a fancam of JJY and the team in airport on 18th. They were checking in their luggage at that time. But I'm not sure whether they were going back to Korea or to somewhere else. I doubt that Jonghyun is really close to JJY like his other bestfriends. Anyway, I hope JJY is mentally strong. Netizens leave many comments to support him.

They are at least acquainted and had worked tgt before... i duno.. apparently CNBlue JongHyun were amongst those who went to the wake early and stayed late too. Eddy Kim was also seen to have visited. Even if not close i think still acquainted and moves within his circle of friends? Not that im criticising or anything. I just hope he is in Korea and has heard of the news, unlike the last time during JooHyuk’s accident. I also saw the isgt post of the fancam in HK airport, though i dont know when exactly that was taken.. could have been taken earlier and only shared later.. and also duno if that is departure or arrival, or whether he had other commitments or heading to a different country... who knows.. -_-

On 12/16/2017 at 1:20 PM, ferika said:

Just read a comment on Ilyong PD instagram who asked is it true 1n2d will never aired again. And he said ; "don't believe a rumor! We will come back." 

Wah i'm really happy when i read his answer. Can't wait for that day to come! :)

May I know where is this rumor coming from? I read Naver daily, and it seems like those rumors are just from international fans. Someone mentioned on IG that in the latest episode (I don't know if it's the re-air last Sun), there was a mention of "final", but they don't know what it was referring to. I watched last Sun re-run, and I didn't  notice anything. Ifhere are indeed rumors, true or not, journalists would've picked up that story, but there's none. Those unfounded rumors are not helping since some fans are still grieving over Juhyeok's  passing and many are missing the show. Good thing Ilyong replied to that comment, because I admit, I was a little annoyed.

@blackberrypie May I know where did you read about those celebrities who went to the wake? I only read it from twitter. Probably many celebrities went, but only few were mentioned on twitter. Is there any full video at the wake like JooHyuk's? We don't know whether JJY already visited or not. Like you mentioned, perhaps he also has other commitments. I hope he won't be receiving any backlash due to that. 

@Sujin-a I haven't watched last week's re-run episode, but some fans mentioned the title refers to the "final episode for the re-runs". Hence, international fans positively think that might be the last week for the special episode. Let's pray they will come back asap and entertain us with many and more interesting episodes! :wub:

@ixora6 i read on Naver mostly. Shinee Jonghyun is trending for most of the time, so its easy to just click the trending search and read from there. In onehallyu someone shared the posts on twitter of the updates which i think the person also collate from Naver and videos. There are also clips like those during JooHyuk’s wake, since its the same location, Asan Hospital/Foundation. But all those in Korean articles and pieces. Maybe someone will collate them together later on, like how JooHyuk’s was. Yeah, i also hope JJY dont get any backlash. His fans went and comment so much abt how he lost 2 close friends within such a short time, so there was kinda some articles on Naver that put him in the spotlight unnecessarily. 

30 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

Update: i read on an article that JJY just arrived at JongHyun’s wake tgt with Roy Kim, late night ard 9pm KST time. Its probably hard for JJY... nice to hear Roy Kim kept him company... 

Thanks for the update. I've been waiting for any news about him since morning. Good to hear that at least he is not alone.

Heres the link to an article with video. Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, Lee Kwang Soo, are also in the video. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=440&aid=0000017138

update: kim jun ho was reported to have attended the wake of his junior comedian woman, Choi Seo In. Kim junho went with another comedian friend, Kim Dae Hee. Her death is not as sensationalised as JongHyun’s, and seems to fly under the radar, but Junho is also dealing with equal heartache. Lets all pray for them! Junho is seriously a nice person to have done so much for his juniors, paid for her surgical/hospital fees and attend her wake and funeral. -_-

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002668202

• Like 2

SBS Fantastic Duo ended last weekend, and will be replaced with the new variety show featuring Lee Seung Gi, Yook Sung Jae, etc, starting next weekend.

this is worrying for the ratings of 1N2D because this new variety will be going head on with 1N2D on the same timeslot, and 1N2D is still on hiatus. At this point, there are no updates about the strike ending anytime soon.. :( what a mess in KBS. 

• Sad 1

@blackberrypie Do you know what are netizen reponse regarding KBS Strike and 2d1n hiatus? Are they still supporting the strike? I'm afraid viewers would turn away due to prolonged waiting. I'm amazed with Jung Woo Sung who sends supporting messages to KBS workers. That is so brave of him. Regarding Seunggi's new show, I kinda expect it would be famous among international fans since Sungjae is also in it. I have seen so many media play about that show. :rolleyes:

Btw, Junho posted a video of his late friend. It must heartbreaking for him :(

Can't read korean, but there seems to have been an interview of the union by ohmynews in Korea. It was estimated that the strike would end earliest by end December and latest by mid January. Would need confirmation on this though.

Ahh... the whole KBS strike is getting pretty full of drama... i also got tired of it. I’ll try to summarise what i understood... The Director Kang which was initially announced to be dismissed by KCC, apparently has been postponed, because the political party in support of that director approached KCC and fought to postpone the decision. They are supposed to have another hearing to decide the dismissal again on 27th (dec). CEO Ko’s hearing is scheduled for sometime in Jan. so it looks like the strike wont be ending anytime soon...

however, in the midst of all that, some ppl reportedly brought up a question/controversy about the PDs and union members on strike. They mentioned its on a guest page/board discussion.. the controversy was about the members on strike are receiving their monthly salary, but because on strike, they are not working, and many have even taken this time to go on ‘holiday’. And the proof of this was that the ppl, duno who, Public i supposed (?), noticed the union members went for holidays through their posts and pictures shared on SNS, like Istg. Reading that controversy news reminded me of Il Yong PD who privatised his account suddenly few weeks back, and prior to him privatising his account, some pics shown he was on the beach somewhere.. with some speculating he was on holiday. Well.. honestly, i didnt know that the ppl on strike were receiving monthly pay from KBS still. I supposed if the strike didnt last this long, it wouldnt be a matter.. but now, they are basically receiving more than 3 mths pay, for doing nothing cause they are on strike. This is seriously quite a big problem cos KBS is a national broadcaster partially funded by the govt, so it is probably from the taxpayer’s money. And these ppl are not working but receiving pay as normal... with most of KBS shows on hiatus... :huh: there’s just something wrong with this picture, even if they are supposedly fighting for whatever better cause, as they believed... cause they are basically bleeding taxpayers money... i dont think the general public will be too pleased to know this..

on top of that, i read that KBS supposedly started receiving some ‘fee’ from the public. Kind of like “pay-to-watch” tv channels, except this fee is some sort of mandatory annual fee or something.... and some ppl are furious they paid this fee, but dint get to enjoy anything for the past months since most of the shows are on hiatus.. esp 1N2D which is the nation’s fave show and watched by many families..

in other news, previously ive mentioned before there are 2 groups of unions in KBS. One of them, the ‘old union’, which consists of mostly technicians and engineers staffs, halted their strike some time last month. It was reported they also reached an agreeable negotiation to increase the salary of its union members. The ‘new union’ continues to be on strike... and its now in its 110 days or so.. with no end in sight... Except to look forward to Jan... 

@ixora6 indeed. Junho is really a very nice person who treats all his juniors very well. He supported a lot of juniors and is overall knows to be the ‘father of comedians’. Even a comedian from SBS said, (Junho in KBS), first time he met her, Junho gave her some ‘money’ and told her to stay strong and continue to be a comedian, hoping she can survive the tough life of an unknown comedian, until she become successful some day. Junho as a comedian himself knows how tough life is for the newbies and always supported them like a father. Thats why all his juniors respect him very much, and always adhere to whatever requests/favor he asked them for, and typical Junho do like to ‘order ppl around’, as seen in 1N2D. But his juniors are all really close to Junho. Now losing one of his juniors, im sure he must be sad, esp so soon after losing JooHyuk... :(

I've already run out of episodes to re-watch and to be honest, I tried watching other variety programs but I can't seem to enjoy them as much. Watching 2D1N has helped me as I go through some challenging times. I wish they'd come to a reasonable agreement and resume airing new episodes. I really miss the gang. 

@blackberrypie your summary got me shocked.  If the staff on strike are indeed still receiving their full monthly pay, I'm starting to regret  feeling bad for them. Thought that their motivation for the strike was for the righteousness of Korea viewers and public,  it's really a slap on their face if they used strike as an excuse to go on holiday. The fee payment, could it be referring to KBS world too, since it's partially cable for other countries. 

@ixora6 I have confidence in the loyalty of 2D1N season 3 viewers. Even if KBS lost their viewers for this period of time, pretty sure the ratings will rise back up again when new episodes are aired when strike end, especially since the 10th anniversary episodes' next. As much as I like Seunggi, I'm already addicted to the 2D1N season 3 gang.

• Like 1

@Ruique i dont feel comfortable reading that about the staff’s salary as well. However, few weeks earlier the union members had a sit in at Gwanghwamun for 15days, braving the cold winter weather, showing their protests. So its not all holiday... they had tough times as well...

Imo as an international fan, my only concern is that 1N2D can resume to normal broadcasting. So if the CEO has to be sacrificed for this to happen, then i think the CEO should graciously step down, even if he believe he hasnt done anything wrong, but for the sake of the millions of viewers, instead of his selfish desire to hold on to his position, he should just give up asap and resolve this situation. Not doing so says much about how selfish he is... allowing this situation to drag on for months.. :( even in Jan, there is no guarantee KBS will return to normal broadcasting... at the way things are progressing.

Im not Korean, so i dont know how the fee payment works exactly. But from what i deduced, its a mandatory fee they supposedly received from all families.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, The_Doctor said:

Haave you guys seen this? I will put the link in spoiler, but The Return of Superman will start shooting again. I hope our boys start too.. Do you have any news?

Its been explained in other articles in Naver that they only shoot with Rohee and Ki Tae Young because Ki Tae Young have overseas schedule and wont be available for filming for the next few months. Its not because filming started for TROS. 

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000807130

7 hours ago, The_Doctor said:

Haave you guys seen this? I will put the link in spoiler, but The Return of Superman will start shooting again. I hope our boys start too.. Do you have any news?

even on latest epi tros this week part lohee- twin  seoeon seojun- latest one... never broadcast before this.... but tros team hve many collection video never broadcast due strike. they filming in middle strike esp for lee donggook family. based fantaken they filming time he won title kleague on nov.. and  dongguk spent time with his appa after win title .. and they filming again time Sian delivery ball ... and they go fish market .. all based fancam .. this part still not broadcast due strike..