[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

@Sujin-a thanks for the info, so Kim Joo Hyuk left on his own accord. Actually if viewers enjoy watching the members there is no need to replace any unless if one decides to leave. Why fix something if it ain't broken? The present members are quite an interesting mix.:)

@ukelili thanks for sharing those hilarious gifs! :w00t:

@kjmcth thank you for those sneak pictures of today's episodes. These guys look too funny in their red costumes!:lol: 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, vivvianne22 said:

Isn't the time they should do viewer trips or smtg trip with non-celebrities? I missed them doing that

I'd like to see that too but I want it happen with complete members. :wub:

tumblr_of2oyg2KLh1vwjx6to1_1280.jpg

BTW, does anyone know where was this?

• Like 10

Defconn Pranks Kim Joon Ho In Jung Joon Young’s Name On “2 Days & 1 Night”

kim joon ho kim jong min

In the October 16 episode of KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night,” the members make a reference again to Jung Joon Young’s absence from the show.

On the way to lunch, the members start talking about remote-controlled drones when Kim Joon Ho falls asleep. Defconn, seeing this, prepares a capful of water and throws it into his face to wake him up, a common prank on “2 Days & 1 Night” on any napping members.

2 days & 1 night

When Kim Joon Ho is startled awake, Defconn makes his excuses by saying, “I did it because that dongsaeng would have liked it,” referencing Jung Joon Young.

cr: soompi

• Like 11

Untitled122212211111111111111111111111.p

%25C3%2587%25C2%25A5%25C3%2581%25C3%25B6

1ST SLOT 

RATING 1N2D E145 161016 

1) kbs 1N2D E145    16.5%   (+0.9 %)

LAST WEEK

15.9% E144 161009 

Spoiler

prev epi

15.9% 161009 

16.7% 161002 

16.3% 160925

16.3% 160918

16.8% 160911

17.0% 160904

18.2% 160828 (-1.7%)

19.9% 160821 (+5.2% )

14.7% 160814 (-1.8%)

16.5% 160807 (+0.8%)

15.7% 160731 (-1.5%)   e134 

17.2% 160724 (-0.5%)  e133

17.7%   (+1.6%)  e132 

16.1% 160710 (-1.4% )  e131

17.5% 160703 (+1.3 %)  e130 

16.2 %  160626  e129

16.0% 160619  e128

e127 18.4 % 160612 ehwa uni 1st epi/trip with new ilyong

---------------------------------

2) MBC REAL MEN  (+1.3%)

13.9% 161016 

LAST WEEK 

12.6% 161009 

---------------

3) SBS RM  (-0.7%)

6.5% 161016  

LAST WEEK 

7.2 % 161009 

-----------------------------------

1ST  SLOT 

2) TROS E152 (+1 .6%)

11.0%  161016   

--------------------------

1) MBC MASKED SINGER (+1.6)

14.6%   161016 

-------------------------

3)

• Like 12

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2013/01/116_128258.html

A Korean language institute has resumed teaching the Korean alphabet, or Hangeul, to the Cia Cia, an Indonesian ethnic minority, the institute's chairman said Thursday.

The King Sejong Institute, which operates Korean-learning programs overseas, established a language school in Bau-Bau City on Indonesia's Buton Island in early 2012 to teach Hangeul but it was temporarily closed eight months later due to a budget shortage.

The school, located inside Muhammadiyah Buton University, has resumed operations said Song Hyang-geun, chairman of the King Sejong Institute.

"We've reopened language courses for the Cia Cia after resolving the financial problem," Song said. "A 27-year-old Indonesian teacher, who completed Korean teaching programs in Korea last year, will give lessons twice a week, using textbooks tailored for the minority tribe."

Song also said another Korean language school will be established in Makassar City on Sulawesi Island in March. There is also a similar school in the Indonesian capital of Jakarta.

Song said the Cia Cia people have shown a growing interest in learning Korean since the tribe adopted the Korean alphabet to transcribe its native language in 2009.

"We are focusing on improving the quality of the teaching material and giving more Cia Cia students opportunities to learn the Korean language," he said.

The tribe, which has a population of some 80,000, chose to use the Korean alphabet to preserve its spoken language. The adoption drew keen attention in Korea because it was the first case of Hangeul being used by an ethnic group abroad.

The King Sejong Institute is operating some 90 Korean language schools around the world, and 30 more will be set up this year.

The program is a part of the government's efforts to promote the Korean language among countries with which the nation's cultural and economic ties have been growing.

Applications for the Test of Proficiency in Korean have also increased sharply as the exam has become a must for foreigners who want to study and work here. It is now seeking to upgrade the test and provide better textbooks and learning materials abroad to make Korean a more widely-accepted language.
  • Like 7

Those photos with KJH's friend Yoo Jitae... are they going to Naju? I think I've seen those forest (Naju's Metasequoia Road) in Season 1 where they play relay running game.

Maybe some curious folks can watch that part from the video i posted...forward to minute 13:20... is it the same one perhaps? I am so looking forward to that trip.

At the mean time I am trying to watch the latest epi.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, tdjunlimited said:

Those photos with KJH's friend Yoo Jitae... are they going to Naju? I think I've seen those forest (Naju's Metasequoia Road) in Season 1 where they play relay running game.

Maybe some curious folks can watch that part from the video i posted...forward to minute 13:20... is it the same one perhaps? I am so looking forward to that trip.

At the mean time I am trying to watch the latest epi.

not naju but  they filming at  Damyang 

have 1 posted say security not allow they taken pic time they shoot 1476409272047.jpg

1476409274847.jpg

Cuta167UAAQcR1Z.jpg

----------------

there have student doing school ttrip 

this pic from staff helicam 

Spoiler

Untitled12344.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 8

The recent episode made me really curious about Jong Min's IQ level.  One of the captions said that there will be a MENSA test for him soon.  :D He really aced all those history questions.  Haha I am sure he is really smart but just pretending to be a fool for entertainment purposes.  

I really love the simpleness of the games that they were playing because it totally creates laughter! And next week is Yoo Ji Tae's appearance! I wonder how well he is in variety shows.  Looking forward with his slapstick comedy. Haha And it seems like one of the posters wish here is coming true eh, which is there will be a guest in some episodes? B):w00t::lol: It has been quite a long time that they have a guest right?

• Like 7

2 hours ago, traveljunkie84 said:

The recent episode made me really curious about Jong Min's IQ level.  One of the captions said that there will be a MENSA test for him soon.  :D He really aced all those history questions.  Haha I am sure he is really smart but just pretending to be a fool for entertainment purposes.  

I really love the simpleness of the games that they were playing because it totally creates laughter! And next week is Yoo Ji Tae's appearance! I wonder how well he is in variety shows.  Looking forward with his slapstick comedy. Haha And it seems like one of the posters wish here is coming true eh, which is there will be a guest in some episodes? B):w00t::lol: It has been quite a long time that they have a guest right?

Another great episode as usual, regarding Jongmin's MENSA test, we all know that he's not a fool like his character on screen and he's been on 1N2D for like 9 years so inevitably you will gather a lot of knowledge about Korean History. He also seems very interested and probably learns history like all of us have a certain passion/interest in something.

But I really don't think he is at MENSA level or is a "genius", I'm not sure about Korea, but in the west we give the term "genius" to very few people who have very rare exceptional intellectual ability or achieve new advances in their own field of speciality whether it be Mathematics, Science, literary, music performance etc. Just because he's answered a few history questions correctly doesn't mean he's a genius lol. He has also had more than his fair share of babo moments and although he does pretend on some occasions, sometimes it seems genuine. Jongmin himself said that he failed in school so I guess he gathered/learnt most of his knowledge over time as an adult and isn't really academic material. I'm aware that I'm probably taking this way too seriously and the production team may have just put that in for entertainment but it does kind of bother me that in Korean shows they use the word "genius" too often. Tbh I don't think any of the members can be called really smart but that's one of their funniest qualities.

Rant aside, it was a brilliant episode and I'm really looking forward to Yoo Ji Tae's appearance next week.

• Like 7

Watching with sub its even funnier! :lol: Enjoyed last Sunday's episode.

KJH and KJM are funny as usual but I laughed so hard when CTH remarked that Donggu was stamping KJH easily like ringing a bell "ding dong"! :lol:

CTH may not be as slapstick as the other two but he is funny in his own way and his laughter.......:w00t::lol:

Donggu is getting cheeky when he try to trick KJH during the quiz session with his movement. But he is still quite respectful of the older members, needs to get naughtier lol.

Looking forward to next episode and guest Yoo Ji Tae. Will there be a game where members have to act like a "Good Wife"? :lol: 

• Like 10