[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Thanks for posting the translation @_Nachan07. So touched with the hyungs message for JJY. Cha Taehyun though was weirdly quiet during that snack convo, although he mentioned him during the opening. JJY please come back soon!!!. 

• Like 5

This is why I love 1N2D, they're family not just co-workers. I thought they wouldn't mentioned about JJY at all. I feel like I wanna give a hug to them. Yapsa father missed his bratty son. :bawling: Jongmin loves JJY so much. :bawling: Defconn missed hearing JJY nag them again. :bawling:  @Sujin-a It seemed like Tae Hyun felt sad remembering what JJY had to face and didn't really want to joke about it. :tears:

I hope JJY watched today's episode. So he can see how much his hyungs love him, even though I'm pretty sure they contacted him directly to show their support but seeing them mentioned him on TV can have a special meaning to him. I really hope he will stay in the show and come back soon.

• Like 9

Cha Tae Hyun mentioned JJY again on the part where they need to have the lunch time bokbulbok :) He said "it's a game where that dongsaeng is good at" and KJM said "he losses his rival(?)" lol :P Even the PD voice when mentioning "that dongsaeng" sounds somewhat sad imo :tears: P.S. I think JJY will be called "That Dongsaeng" from now on lol

and for JJY, Happy 3 Years Debut Anniversary (2016.10.10) :wub: We will wait for your return patiently. Please come back happy and healthy :heart: 

• Like 9

@mj25 They referred JJY as dongsaeng because they filmed this episode when the re-investigation still on going lol. But it's kinda sweet hearing Il Yong PD called JJY dongsaeng too. Stupid scandal couldn't stop them mentioning their beloved maknae. In the next filming they can call JJY's name freely again. It's so cute when JJY took a bite of Jongmin's toast even though he was making his own toast lol. I know JJY won't be in the next filming again, but I hope they call him. It's been two weeks since JJY's last appearance in public.

I'm glad he got acquitted before his debut's anniversary, so the fans and him can celebrate it without burden. Even though it's still kinda sad because we still don't know when will he decide to come back. I also hope he want to post something on his ig soon. Just tell us he's okay. :tears: He's not on reflection period now, but a break. So he can freely post on his ig. Today, it's Seokwon's turn, the bassist of Drug Restaurant that started to post again after hiatus. He posted the picture of the band together and called it family photo. :wub: Maybe they take turn and JJY will follow and post something on his ig. :phew:

CuVwmH6UAAAFUxD.jpg

• Like 8

@montanari haha yup I know, it's just in case his name can't be mentioned since the case wasn't solved yet during the filming but it sound quite funny and caring lol They might make it into a joke when he is back lol :P I think if he has yet to return for the next filming, they might call him? now that he is acquitted (I hope so haha) and they will now call him joonyoungie~~ on cam again :wub:

Ikr, it's kinda sad cause usually he always update his ig regularly and we can monitor his well being from there :tears: I hope the rest of the band members can update their ig too. I remembered on one of the magazine interview that Jo Daemin said JJY acts very real on and off cam and that is why they like to be with him, cause he is very comfortable to be with and he knows how to respect other people. I think they have a pretty good and caring relationship :wub: (Well, JJY has a lot of family lol IN2D, Mr. Baek, His Band and of course his real family)

Spoiler

P.S. I wonder if any of the member from Mr. Baek will mention JJY haha cause he always takes care of them like preparing for the plating etc and I wonder how's JJY condition when he last filmed for Mr. Baek which is the 2nd day of the scandal, I hope he doesn't look sad :tears:

• Like 4

@salz:wub: Annyeooong salz-ssi, me very happy to see you here big-eyes-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950. Ohhh you're JM-JY shipper ahaha XD *I'm TH-JY shipperblushing-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301948993* I hope when JY's back, they can do another episode with measuring the heartbeat XD It was so fun~  I'm happy they forever stick to their motto 'Remember each member' :lol::rolleyes:

And you're welcome @Sujin-a :wub: I'm moved to tears reading the article & wanted to share with everyone here. Taehyun mentioned his dongsaeng during the bokbulbok for lunch time :tears::tears::tears: I miss JY being around TH :tears:

I'm touched at the hyungs mentioning his dongsaeng, esp this was filmed before the result of re-investigation. I'm sure they are all supporting him here & there by any means ~~~~~~ :heart: 

Maknae ah, JY ah, dongsaeng ah, we are all here waiting for you :heart:

• Like 4

@_Nachan07hello there :P Dururu angel have telepathy to meet somewhere and it a small planet lol :Ppstt im listening to Dururu while typing this lol

haha tbh in beginning my original otp is Gutaeng-JJY (since i love their special bromance,appa-son,eldest hyung-maknae dynamic) but since Gutaeng left im falling into JJY-KJM camp blame the staff and even JJY himself shipping them lol + KJM betrayer heartbeat even if he in denial but his heart is not :D(but Gutaeng&maknae forever special in my heart i always watch back old ep for happy memories)

i love KJM&KJH combi too they pretty much the legendary classic combi in 1N2D it destiny lol

Remember each member forever seriously KJH is genius to come up with this it have been used until now especially during their hard moment such as KJH&now JJY scandal it like the motto that give the members and us fans strength

• Like 7

Yup @_Nachan07 I stand corrected. Just watched the raw vid and he mentioned him during bokbulbok and not in the opening. Junho mentioned JJY's name the though during snacks and was not edited out so I'm not sure whether they just let it slide OR his name was not really allowed to be mentioned since the nvestigation was ongoing then.

Joohyuk was also mentioned by Taehyun during the lunch game. CTH pretended to call Joohyuk because Junho being the eldest was struggling in the game. That was hilarious and random. That's why fans are emo with this family because they just won't let each other ago lol.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Sujin-a said:

That's why fans are emo with this family because they just won't let each other ago lol.

Ughhhh THIS SFM

the reason long time fans could never let go because we just follow the example of the members themselves who will never letting go anyone :(:tears:

i guess during filming they still can't mention since the case still not clear at that time but since it clear now so they not bother to edit anymore the KJH slip of name instead of dongsaeng :P

Edited by salz
  • Like 6

@salz Ahhh I just saw your PS :P Me too!!! Also Dururu is doing quite well on Oct chart salz :wub: *& when will you come back the planet is hunting ah no is looking for you :P* 

I actually ship JJY with all the hyungs :"P :w00t:. I can't remember how I came to ship TH-JY, I think I just got used to them being in the same & their interactions with each other :wub:

I ship JY with his Yaps appa :wub: 

I ship JY with JM after the heartbeat game XD. I love how it was always JM who went after JY but after that trip, it was the other way round & JY shipping him with JM XD he always teased JM :wub:

I ship JY with Gutaeng because of how their bromance developed:wub:. It was so awkward at first but it became so natural without me realising that. I just remember the 1-year anniversary episode where JJY was worried about Gutaeng catching a cold if he had to go into the water.

I haven't had enough of them being in the same team yet & Gutaeng hyung just left like that leaving a hole in my heart :tears: 

3 hours ago, salz said:

the reason long time fans could never let go because we just follow the example of the members themselves who will never letting go anyone :(:tears:

And this is true!!! :tears: They always 'Remember yi member' everywhere they go. Gosh I felt like I could remember each & every minute of all the old episodes. Dururu music in the background *It fits salz, Dururu because I miss you*

@Sujin-a TT^TT I guess JY was still under re-investigation that's why ~ but since it's clear already maybe it doesn't really matter to edit out his name?. Gutaeng hyung being mentioned was indeed random :rolleyes: I so agree to this *below*

3 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

That's why fans are emo with this family because they just won't let each other ago lol.

I adore 1N2D, the members & the staff a lot TT^TT Such a big warm family 

• Like 5

A clip where the hyungs mentioned JJY got subbed by a fan. 'Remember each member, forever' is not just words for them, they live by it. :bawling:

@mj25 Yes, please. I really hope they will call him. We all miss him so much. :tears:

Everyone around JJY always say the same thing, he makes people around him comfortable, he knows how to treat people. I think it was Eddy Kim who said that if you think JJY is honest on camera, in real life he's blunt, has no filter at all when he talk and has no problem diss you right in front of your face lol. But people around him have no problem with how blunt JJY is. So I guess that's why Junho and Defconn said they missed JJY's biting remarks lol. He's maknae in his family, maknae in shows he's in, and even in his band lol. So it's natural for him being clingy, put his head on his hyung's shoulder or his hand around their arms, hug them. Junho must be miss that too.

• Like 9

Translations from kkuljaem Yay

Xpoews- Naver: '1N2D' first episode as 5 members... maknae Jung Joon Young becomes 'that dongsaeng'

1. [+17,132, -2,037] It was that easy to ruin one person's life, wasn't it?? So ridiculous... I hope he returns soon!! I miss that ddorai

2. [+13,785, -1,724] Feels empty without the maknae, his absence is noticeable ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Come back soon. 1N2D as 6, remember each member

3. [+11,229, -1,251] Hangul is registered in UNESCO's Memory of the World Heritage!!!!! I'm so proud, 1N2D planned the episode well. Hoping for Jung Joon Young to return but until then, the hyungs must work hard together!

4. [+10,279, -1,466] Maknae, come back soon!

5. [+8,951, -2,042] Joon Young-ah, where are you? ㅠㅠMegals, never bother Joon Young again ㅠㅠ

6. [+1,589, -206] Reporters should be sued for spreading false information

tv Report - Nate: "The body remembers first"...'1N' Kim Junho constantly thinks of Jung Joon Young

1. [+794, -236] Joon Young-ah, hurry up and come back

2. [+515, -92] Honestly in their earlier episodes, if Jung Joon Young didn't guess the length of the receipt and if Defconn didn't cut his beard, 1N2D's history would've been much much different

3. [+557, -180] Jung Joon Young-ssi, please come back and show your cheerful side again. I'll be waiting^^

4. [+59, -23] He didn't need to go on a self-reflection. Trash reporters and netizens went along with the witch hunt and ruined someone's image

5. [+57, -25] I dislike his arrogance but Jung Joon Young didn't commit some big crime to the point of pulling him out of his programs.. It's nothing but a with hunt

6. [+43, -21] Please return on 1N2D and Home Cook, 1N2D is so much better with 6 members. Jung Joon Young was never a bad person, he is a victim of the media

• Like 9

2. [+515, -92] Honestly in their earlier episodes, if Jung Joon Young didn't guess the length of the receipt and if Defconn didn't cut his beard, 1N2D's history would've been much much different

For me, JJY's walkie talkie prank in the pilot sealed the deal that this maknae will be very diff (not to mention Deffcon's "That's hiphop" and JJY's "But I'm rock" convo). :P  If Junho didn't start taking his shirt off (plus snots and fart), Deffcon didn't show his concern for airtime, Joohyuk wasn't the unpopular actor, and Jongmin and CTH didn't allow new members to shine from the beginning of this season, 1N2D S3 would've been much different. 

• Like 10

I think uri Junho hyung showed humility and maturity at the opening of this episode, having his hair shaved like the old practice of reflection (be it intentional or not) is a touching way of apology in behalf of uri maknae. He certainly acted as a leader of the group this time. Like he said, the show must go on. 

I like how they showed their support and love to JJY even if during the filming of this episode, JJY was not yet acquitted, only later on. 1n2d just proved that it is not just a show for laughs but it is a family which will stay and be with each member no matter what. 

I am thinking positively that JJY will definitely come back to this show. Imagine a scene where our eldest Kim Juhyeok comes in holding JJY in his ear and dragging him to shoot with the other members. That would be daebak!

• Like 9

@Sujin-a for me, all of those and the real brotherhood started when Jongmin chose Joonho as his fishingmate and Joonho was like "I was the MC at your sister's wedding!!" while kicking Jongmin endlessly :lol::lol:

And the hair-pulling in next episodes.

And when they pranked Joohyuk with hand-rock-scissor game and the former mathyung ended up driving and got showered with snow.

*sigh* I really miss gutaengie hyung.....

And the peak as a group of 6 for me is the backpacking trip.....love love love those episodes ❤❤❤

• Like 9