[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

@Sujin-a, ya I like the walkie talkie scene. It was very clever of jjy to ask for the switch. I also like the episode of flipping the pancake. The look at the hyung face when jjy successfully flip the pancake was priceless. I also like the scene calling someone the members know and the member have to sing a verse of the song so that the person from the other end continue the verse of the song. Jong min called jjy and the hung got fooled was also priceless and memorable. Hopefully jjy will be back soon very soon on 1n2d.

• Like 7

Kim Joon Ho Shows Support For Jung Joon Young On Opening Of “2 Days & 1 Night”

Kim Joon Ho Shows Support For Jung Joon Young On Opening Of “2 Days & 1 Night”

The members of the KBS variety show “2 Days & 1 Night” show their support for Jung Joon Young during the opening of the newest October 9 episode.

The members gather at Pangyo station for the opening scene and as they engage in light conversation, the screen text says, “As much as it must have been a shocking incident for everyone, we will do our very best to provide wholesome laughter.” This is the first episode in which Jung Joon Young did not appear, following his decision to step down after his sexual assault case, from which he has been acquitted.

The members then bow to the viewers and Kim Joon Ho lifts up his hat briefly as he bows. The staff members notice his hair is much shorter and they ask what happened. Kim Joon Ho looks embarrassed as he says, “I was doing something and it accidentally got cut this way.” Cha Tae Hyun laughs as he jokes if Kim Joon Ho had shaved his head to show his remorse over Jung Joon Young and although he asserts that it isn’t, the cast members all tease him as the screen text flashes “Eldest hyung RESPECT.” Kim Joon Ho then plays along and kneels on the ground to ask for forgiveness from the viewers.

2 Days 1 Night Kim Jun Ho

Later in the episode, Kim Joon Ho brings up Jung Joon Young again after they arrive at Yeoju. They buy a piece of chocolate and Kim Joon Ho automatically cuts up the chocolate into six pieces, although there are now only five cast members. He puts the remaining piece in his pocket as he says, “I’ll give this to Joon Young later.”

When Defconn mentions how Jung Joon Young usually annoyed him, he answers, “I miss your teasing. You were the only one who treated me like that.”

cr:soompi

• Like 10

@montanari I hope they will mentioned him in the next episode cause somehow, although the episode is still funny and interesting, the environment sounds kinda empty. I miss his random remarks that make all the hyungs laugh lol :P and the way he clings to the hyungs :tears:

I kinda hope when he return to 1N2D, he didn't mention it to the other members first but instead make a scenario/planning together with the staff to trick the other members and organise the games etc then he just appear suddenly and confidently during the filming :P I saw JJY's stylist repost the video of when KJH divided the chocolate into 6 and KJH's stylist commented on it. She said that KJH really did bring back the chocolate to his car and when his stylist asked what is that and whether he want to throw it away, he said don't throw it, it's for JJY :wub: So sweet of him~ 

Spoiler

JJY's Agency Official Update: (Rough Translation) 

"Hello, this is a representative from C9ENT. 2016.10.10 'JJY 3rd Debut Anniversary" to all of the fans that has always been supporting, thank you very much. We hope that you all can continue to spend happy moments together with JJY. "

• Like 9

15-something% is not a bad rating. If anything, the previous two episodes that registered 16% were above normal given that the episodes did not have guests, and the concepts were fun but not high like Harbin. Maybe, true, some fans (not just jjy fans) watched other programs like RM (1% increase) or TVN10 awards. But too early to make an assessment that the rating dipped by 0.8% because of JJYs absence. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Sujin-a said:

15-something% is not a bad rating. If anything, the previous two episodes that registered 16% were above normal given that the episodes did not have guests. Maybe, true, some fans (not just jjy fans) watched other programs like RM (1% increase) or TVN10 awards. But too early to make an assessment that the rating dipped by 0.8% because of JJYs absence. 

yeah im sure many tune in to TVN award coughlikemyselfsinceitsuchfunawardshowcough 

but to say it such a bad rating like wth lol are they even watching this show in 1st place to say that is bad when it still considered good rating and their usual around 15%-16%

they just wanna find way to troll the staff but that not a nice way to bring JJY back when it also up to JJY+KBs himself when he ready so better don't go bothering the staff/Yoo pd

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, RiRiyellowbellow said:

So I went to PD Yu's instagram and I saw someone stated that the ratings for yesterday's episode was sooooo bad. Seems like JJY fan's didn't watch 'cause there's no JJY 

I think the rating issue is bc last night there were people who spread false rating info on twitter. They said the rating is only around 6% for AGB Nielsen and around 15% for TNMS. I guess someone made a typo for AGB and post it on SNS. However, many people freaked out and this false info has spread widely.

Edited by yuzupooh
  • Like 7

@RiRiyellowbellow Like @Sujin-a mentioned, the rating only drop by a bit, if I'm not wrong, the news stated that this week rating is 15.9% with only 0.8% decrease from the previous week (16.7%) and they are still 1st place. I don't think the total decrease is caused fully by JJY not appearing but I think it is most probably caused by TVN10 Awards since there are many A-lists stars attended that event. And 1N2D current ratings are always between 15%-17% so to me it's a pretty normal rating for the week. Hope this helps :) 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, mj25 said:

@RiRiyellowbellow Like @Sujin-a mentioned, the rating only drop by a bit, if I'm not wrong, the news stated that this week rating is 15.9% and only 0.8% decrease from the previous week (16.7%). I don't think the total decrease is caused fully by JJY not appearing but I think it is most probably caused by TVN10 Awards since there are many A-lists starts attended that events. And 1N2D current ratings are always between 15%-17% so to me it's a pretty normal rating of the week. Hope this helps :) 

Yeah.. I was kinda shocked on what that girl commented. I thought that episode was funny hahaha! And yeah, thanks! :) I really hope he comes back on the show though.. 

• Like 5

@RiRiyellowbellow yup, the episode is quite funny haha I think with no matter what the ratings will be stable or at least 1st place? since they have a pretty huge loyal fans :P I really hope JJY comes back soon although I do think he will need a break or 1 or 2 months at least since he is having a hard time and I'm pretty sure his family is shocked too :tears: I'm hoping the members would at least call him though for next filming onwards if he is not back yet so as to at least give viewers notification that he is okay :) 

• Like 6

This recent episode made me shed a tear.  JJY's absence can be felt! :tears:  Hopefully, he will be back on their 3rd anniversary.  He should be back!

The childish games that the members played on the last episode were really gold.  It may be simple but heck I was laughing out loud.  As always, I really had fun watching 1N2D. :heart:

• Like 5

@traveljunkie84 I hope he will be back before the Entertainment Awards. He already missed the previous one, I hope he come back before that :tears: To me, when they are playing games and during the opening, I feel JJY absence the most :tears:  during the opening his random remarks is quite often shown and I miss those random weird remarks and since he just likes to play games, he usually comes up with a lot of ideas that can beat the staff lol and it's very entertaining to watch, especially when all the members group together to beat the staff :wub:  

• Like 6

@mj25: I am crossing my fingers and praying that JJY will be back before the Entertainment Awards.  Or he should surprise them during that event just like what Joo Hyuk did.  Yes, his randomness in the show is really missing.  I bet he has a lot of weird statements regarding the recent episode since he does not have enough knowledge about Korea's history.  If I remembered it correctly, they did the cabin special trip on where they had a quiz and there were a lot of questions related to the history of Korea and most of his answers were related to the TV show he have seen or Hollywood movies.  Hahaha  Ahhh it made me miss him more! :bawling:

• Like 7

Just watched the latest episode. I laughed but still feel kinda empty when the new trip started and JJY wasn't there with them. I savored every second of the first 30 minutes when JJY still there interacted with the hyungs. The deserted island team suffered till morning lol. They couldn't sleep long because of the tide and mosquito. Mainland team as expected tricked them with salted coffee and gave salted sandwich to main writer. Those trio are prankster after all.

In the opening of new trip, the 5 members tried their best to cheer up and acted as usual but I could feel they filmed that trip with heavy heart. They naturally showed humble gesture with their hands. I wonder if Junho really cut his hair that short intentionally or because of JJY. I cackled when he jokingly kneel down. I like that they didn't apologize on JJY's behalf directly to viewers but just promise to do their best. It's like a subtle statement that they believed in JJY. Now it's proven he's innocent. Just like I said before, I'm happy that they kept mentioning JJY. They did simple games, but I think it was fun and has meaningful message since it's to celebrate Hangul Day and appreciate King Sejong.

@mj25 Me too. I can imagine if JJY was there, he'd get punished the most for keep using English words lol. He'd ask or say something nonsense because it's related to history especially the meaning of words. Just like Tae Hyun said, he'd do good at those games. He was the best player when they played football match with mouth during Non-smoking trip. It's bittersweet and funny when Tae Hyun said we can't lose any more member when Junho was out of breath and almost passed out. Next week's episode, they'll compose music and that something JJY would do good too since he composes his own music and play several instruments.

Junho did that? :tears: Yapsa father really missed his bratty son so much. Taehyun also put his share of chocolate in that envelope. They all showed disagreement when Jongmin said is it okay to mention JJY's name lol. But then Jongmin said I contacted him and Defconn said we all did. The caption from production team also showed their support like "This is how much we miss you", "They miss him since he's not here", and special for Jongmin "I think of you more than anyone else" lol.

Spoiler

Joon Young is possibly in Europe right now, traveling by himself. Someone posted that she met him in Paris 2 days ago and asked for a picture but he declined politely. I think he didn't want people find out where he is right now. He wanted to be a regular people where no one can recognize him so he can enjoy his vacation, but apparently there's still people who recognized him lol. I already have a feeling that he'd choose to go overseas during his break because he loves traveling so much.

He lived in France for quite some times when his family still moved around countries, so that place has special meaning for him. He really wanna enjoy his "me time". Hopefully after this vacation, he can feel so much better and ready to come back. :) I really wanna try that, traveling by myself, but I just don't have a courage to do it lol.

• Like 5

just watch latest ep damn the sub just getting slower every week :(

that part they mention JJY make me happy and sad at same time and the chocolate :bawling:

and the CTH suddenly calling Joo Hyuk super random it feel my heart breaking again but at same time im laughing so hard since that game so funny but at same time im worried with poor Junho passing out lmao sooooo many complicated mix emotion during that book game that game part just pure golden  ROFL

Dong Gu i know you love winning and have endless young energy but please give your elderly Junho appa a break that guy almost leave this world for that one game lmao

yeah like Junho said if it Joo Hyuk he would have been sent to E.R already esp with his smoking history that not the kind of game he wanna play and sure he glad he already leave lol

but at same time why does it feel it CTH way to send real S.O.S to Joohyuk since he know Joohyuk always watch maybe because of the situation he want Gutaeng to be there as well sharing the pain XD 

the only temporary member i will ever accept is Kim Joo Hyuk tbh and then he pass back the baton once JJY back to action it like rotation if one member need to be absent former member like Gutaeng can help fill in as part time job so there always be six member lol OT6+1

• Like 6

Guest pink_dolphins

Latest episode JJY mentioned by members was not edited out so i have high hopes that our maknae will come back soon. I'm happy and content knowing that fact. :grin: come back to to us with your usual weird lovable self, JJY!

I'm proud of JunHo as the eldest for humbling himself :( on behalf of our maknae whether deliberate or not. 

@traveljunkie84 Never leave any possibility out when it comes to JJY lol. He said he wants to be a wanderer, traveling around the world and I think that's why Jongmin said that prediction because JJY had told him about it before. But for now we can feel safe since he still have contract with his label until 2018, so he can't leave now lol. He never had a long break since he debuted because he always had weekly TV show, and daily radio show. It's a vacation for him, without any schedule that rush him back to Korea, so he can really enjoy it this time.:) 

@salz I think that chocolate was not wasted at all. I feel that Junho already gave that chocolate to JJY, to cheer him up and as a proof that they all miss him. Because Junho asked his stylist to keep it during filming and said he'd give it to JJY later. :lol:

• Like 5

We can’t lose any more members! Gosh I love how they keep inserting Joo Hyuk and Joon Young’s names here and there. And that quip by Jun Ho about stop playing games that disrespects the elderly :lol:  (To be frank,I think he will still lose to Joo Hyuk in the book blowing game ;)) btw, Random games like this are what made me adore 1N2D more. 

Nerdy Dong Gu :heart: I always love watching his brain. Funny yet when it comes to body-mind coordination games he really is the black sheep of the group! 

Jun Ho showed his leadership and maturity in the opening. Very serious and melancholy feels and I really like how they naturally shift from serious to funny mode.  I am not sure how his short hair style has to do with humility, it makes me think of prison or with Jun Ho’s stance like a teenage delinquent lol I can kind imagine him fitting in in those School series just like Eun Ji Won in Reply when I had no idea how old he was.

Joon Young, come back soon! Your hyungs( and us!) are all missing and waiting for the maknae who doesn’t seem like a maknae. 

• Like 13

[161009] Award winners of the ‘3rd Korean Comedy Hot Festival’

Shining Comedians in 2016: Individual category 
Yoon Jung Soo, Oh Na Mi, Kim Joon Ho, Park Myung Soo, Lee Soo Geun, Kang Ho Dong (accepted on behalf by Yoo Min Sang)

Sources: Chic News, TV Daily, TV Daily, Chic News, TV Daily

tumblr_oetd9r2zRF1s1vljdo2_540.jpg

tumblr_oetd9r2zRF1s1vljdo4_540.jpg

tumblr_oetc1fyv961s1vljdo1_250.jpg   tumblr_oetc1fyv961s1vljdo7_250.jpg

tumblr_oetc1fyv961s1vljdo2_540.jpg

http://gagconcert.tumblr.com/

Junho covered his hair with a stylish cap. :blush:

Edited by cutiekit
  • Like 13