[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

35 minutes ago, Arhazivory said:

Oh my gosh! Um...if the boys find out, they really won't care and will call him short. lol. These guys have such thick skins and there's this one guy (*cough*Junho*cough*) that wouldn't hesitate to tease him endlessly. :D

Like "//cough// ahem.... Even though you're really short....... you don't have to mind that you're short.... You still have the shorter people like me.... Short is cute too.... and being short has its advantages too......" SORT OF THANGGGG????? Omg this Kim Junho HAHAHAHA UNSTOPPABLE I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT HE'LL DO TO YSY HAHA

• Like 11

37 minutes ago, imRetard said:

Like "//cough// ahem.... Even though you're really short....... you don't have to mind that you're short.... You still have the shorter people like me.... Short is cute too.... and being short has its advantages too......" SORT OF THANGGGG????? Omg this Kim Junho HAHAHAHA UNSTOPPABLE I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT HE'LL DO TO YSY HAHA

Eg: I know you are short,so don't concern about it.Being short is nothing wrong.What I am going to say is short means you are short,so being short..You can't do anything about it.. XDXD

I can't wait too! And I think they will call him Kim Taegu,baker or all sorts of baking related things before they find his real character and nickname. Or bread making games to welcome him? XD 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, imRetard said:

Kim Junho will be delighted in teasing YSY or maybe take side with him. All members got this habit of teasing KJH about his short legs, even PD-nim whenever they got long jump related games. Can't wait to see uri new member! 

@montanari @Arhazivory "For JJY, "dorai" was and always been his nickname since the beginning. That's how the members and Yoo PD addressed him and that's what stick with him. >> JJY doesn't really have a specific one but I like it very much each time they blurt out "uri maknae!" or saying "yah imma" to JJY. (I read from a Korean forum, that "in Korea, it isn't considered as profane as "hey, bastard". An older person of respect may use it to lightly scold someone he is close with, or an uncle may affectionately say that to his kid nephew for fun.) I think, it is like when someone did something naughty and you said, "You, jerk". Lololol! KJH and Gutaeng usually call him like that. 

• Like 7

I wonder what Yoo PD had in mind when he casted Shiyoon as the new member.

1. Younger version of Gutaeng hyung in characters?

2. 1N2D goes younger?

3. Another A list actor to balance Taehyun?

4. Hopeful for another great variety discovery?

5. Looks? :lol: it could be good for maknae to know that someone else in the group has good looks too.

'Short' inferiority complex could be the result of doing a drama together with Joowon :lol: 

I want to see at what stake Shiyoon will throw his morals and  conscience away out of the window. A pack of ramyun after endless loss in everything since he teams up with Jongmin and Joonho? Can't wait :D

• Like 9

My poor YSY, don't call him short! Hahaha it's going to be a lot of fun if they discover and tease him about his height! :D 

There are a lot of stars who doesn't know his real name, only call him Kim Tak Gu, which is one of his weakness. I just watched the recent episode, when  Kim Junho call HHJ as Ji Ho; I feel I can already see the same is going to happen with YSY:P

• Like 8

Hang on a second.

I just read the synopsis about Shiyoon's new drama. It's a fusion-sageuk about a lady witch and Heo Jun, the legendary royal physician. Our gutaeng hyung was playing as Heo Jun too, together with his father.

Now I know why Yoo PD casted Shiyoon :lol: 

• Like 7

Guest chocmagma

Hello members! :glasses:

23 hours ago, Ma OO said:

I applause him for giving up his image! It was really respectable.But like he said,he is an actor and still has to care about image in the end.Season 2 members cares a lot and worried a lot for one another/and themselves in my opinions,Also they didn't really have a chance to be this crazy due to lacking in production parts.Which is why I really really love Yoo PD. He is amazingly talented and making the show fun! He is indeed 7th member! 

It aint easy to give up your image, to put down yourself for the sake of something else, and eventho he said that at the end he still has to care about his image, but the way I see it, everytime I watch him on 2D1N, he's not the same actor I know before lol. To me, its good actually. That way I can see that he's enjoying it :grin:

About Yoo PD, I still couldnt believe he's once a maknae PD with a dream to join Music Team but ended up with 2D1N and on his first day, got confused as of what to do when he sees the members started to fight against each other, but it turned out to be a hidden camera to welcome him, and now he's leading 2D1N and brings back this legendary show to its top place. It aint easy. I respect him for that *hats off*

I always question myself, when can I see 2D1N Season 3 gets the award for the best teamwork?

HAHAHA nice one, @Arhazivory @imRetard @Ma OO! It reminds me of foot washing ceremony where Junho promises not to mention Motae Solo and Concerned Pig again, but ended up mentioning them non stop! LOL! I dont know why but I'm like u guys, I can see it coming. :joy:

Btw, where @Sujin-a? It's been awhile since the last time I saw her here.

19 hours ago, jayne1874 said:

I wonder what Yoo PD had in mind when he casted Shiyoon as the new member.

1. Younger version of Gutaeng hyung in characters?

2. 1N2D goes younger?

3. Another A list actor to balance Taehyun?

4. Hopeful for another great variety discovery?

5. Looks? :lol: it could be good for maknae to know that someone else in the group has good looks too.

why not all?:joy:

• Like 6

YSY introduction ep probably a little slow because YSY first time.Probably there are some awkward moment for him but lets see at the late night game and i hope the member welcome him wholeheartly and torture him.hehehe.Im looking foward to it.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, bread90 said:

can i ask?is YSY debut from KBS.I mean in term of acting?like song joongki?

His debut was on MBC, though he's a "KBS boy" because his drama Kim Tak Gu got one of the highest rating of all time.

They are in Jeolla! YSY is from Jeolla, not Mokpo though. I'm expecting to hear his dialect :D I wonder if he's in his right mind asking for harder challenges? haha

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, rachelyun said:

His debut was on MBC, though he's a "KBS boy" because his drama Kim Tak Gu got one of the highest rating of all time.

They are in Jeolla! YSY is from Jeolla, not Mokpo though. I'm expecting to hear his dialect :D I wonder if he's in his right mind asking for harder challenges? haha

I see.The KimTakGu drama make him famous.I remember him with JooWoon of s2.Its nice to know they both doing well.=)

Guy,recently i rewatch the project sugarman featuring cha tae hyun.JJY remake is the best ever in show.Do you guys know where can i download it?i mean the high quality and not the convert youtube.

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, aileenrae32 said:
#‎1N2D‬ crew are now shooting at Mokpo, Jeollanam-do. Also, I've read that Yoon Shi Yoon asked to suffer or do a harder challenges, so now, they are granting his wishes... I wonder how the 5 members are going to react to this. Lol XD

Suffer?? Harder challenges??! I can imagine the members will welcome him with their knuckles on his head and Junho’s leg on his neck! And on the sideline PD Yoo with his rabbitty trademark grin :lol:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, bread90 said:

Probably there are some awkward moment for him but lets see at the late night game and i hope the member welcome him wholeheartly and torture him.hehehe.Im looking foward to it.

I believe the awkward moment will not be a problem since our members is very good in welcoming new people to variety show(choo train episode, sarang appa, the two chefs episode etc.).Afterall, YSY is not that new to variety show, I watch him in Barefooted Friends before. About the torture part , hehe i'm sure "cough"Junho"cough" will be very good in this:phew:. I hope YSY will be in put in Jong Min and Junho group, I want to see how he will survive with these two adorable "sly" members:D

p/s: Jong min and jjy bromance, I'm death. LoL. Maybe we get more bromance when YSY come next week. YSY and Junho bromance, haha  I can't wait:wub:

• Like 4

I remember the same case with Defconn at the beginning of the season on the private phonecall with Yoo PD. They should work harder and that was not the time to go on easy and relaxing trips. They had their wish come true and everyone was complaining hard :lol:

Now, almost 3 years after got together and did many difficult trips, suddenly there is someone new, as fresh as a daisy, asking for hard trips and harder challenges. The maknae would have his bitter laugh, Defconn would be worried and the other 3 especially Joonho would point his fingers, protesting to Yoo PD. The man would only smile and reply, "but I just granted your wish...." 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, bread90 said:

can i ask?is YSY debut from KBS.I mean in term of acting?like song joongki?

MBC.With the drama called High Kick.But his real fame comes from Baker King and maybe a bit from Flower Boy Next Door. 

I won't compare him with Song Joon Ki because I think they are very different in term of acting or image.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, jayne1874 said:

Now, almost 3 years after got together and did many difficult trips, suddenly there is someone new, as fresh as a daisy, asking for hard trips and harder challenges. The maknae would have his bitter laugh, Defconn would be worried and the other 3 especially Joonho would point his fingers, protesting to Yoo PD

I will not surprise after YSY request for harder trip, the PD will arrange another hiking/camping trip for them. The backpacking trip episode they did before after Defcon request for difficult trip was gold :w00t:.

• Like 6