[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

The third and last episode for Han Hyo Joo and it still have so funny moments. That's why Yoo PD decided to make it into 3 episodes. We can always count on KJH to torture female guest, doesn't matter if she's his favorite celebrity. From humiliated Han Hyo Joo during dinner game, dissed her cooking (even though at first he lied that he liked it), forgot her name then called her Ji Hyo, then said "If you can't have it, break it", Kim Junho was on a roll. :joy: When he reenacted how JJY thanks Han Hyo Joo for the dinner, it supposed to look cool, but it turned out funny when he did it. There are people who were born with cool aura like JJY and there are people who were born with funny aura like KJH. :lol: This show becomes so alive because of him.

After his heartbeat last week, this week it's KJM's brain. :joy: They named that game after him and it so fitting. The game who can turn even a smart person to a fool. When the caption "He is coming" showed on screen, I lol. They should play this game again.

Han Hyo Joo looked more comfortable in this episode after spent a whole day with them. I think she's such a good sport, not acted too girly or weak. I was surprised when she chose to be the second tier in the human pyramid pose and JJY was the one on top, even though they switched later because they were worried of her because JJY had to stand up. Yoo PD is smart with making her signed a contract that she'll come again at the show when they invite her. He just can't waste the opportunity. :D

JJY came back as his usual self and showed his usual expression at night. But he still didn't give up at approaching Han Hyo Joo. :lol: Since he loves to cook, he could click with her when they were preparing for dinner and he appreciated her cooking in genuine way unlike others who lied about loving her cooking but dissed it later. No wonder Han Hyo Joo picked him as her favorite member. @chocmagmaTheir sweatshirts were different that night. The grey hoodie is a part of his plaid jacket. So my question still remain. ^_^

I cackled when the caption said JJY is Korean children songs illiterate. :lol: He's always at a disadvantage at things like this, just like when they had to retell Korean folklore and he made it up. JJY obviously enjoy teasing KJM, from asking if he wanna sleep with him, gave him heart sign and back-hugging him. While KJM was afraid the viewers will get suspicious. Why did he afraid about that if he doesn't have special feeling to JJY? :joy:

tumblr_o683bxNk9C1v2zvwoo3_400.gif       tumblr_o683bxNk9C1v2zvwoo5_400.gif

tumblr_o683bxNk9C1v2zvwoo6_400.gif       tumblr_o683bxNk9C1v2zvwoo7_400.gif

Credit : http://joonyoungism.tumblr.com/

Spoiler

Their bromance has always been strong. :P

tumblr_o63uexvOj91uncg1ho4_400.gif       tumblr_o63uexvOj91uncg1ho3_400.gif

tumblr_o63uexvOj91uncg1ho8_400.gif       tumblr_o63uexvOj91uncg1ho5_400.gif

Credit : http://1night-2days.tumblr.com/

• Like 18

9 hours ago, Arhazivory said:

This is the episode where they beat the staff: 

Yoo PD is at about 47mins.

NaPD at 1:04:52 realizes what his boys go through every two weeks when he tortures them but whatever! Hahaha! Hilarious how YooPD thought he was being pranked again. Really love 1n2d because apart from the cast it is the variety show that makes 'personalities' (I wouldn't say celebrities just yet) out of the staff because they are constantly featured and made fun of. Thanks for posting this, brought back so many memories of S1.

• Like 9

(Sorry this is a very long post)

The latest epi was so much. After spending more time, I find the boys are very comfortable with HHJ. HHJ is as much as I thought so – she is giving her best and I can see she is the quiet type. Being with such chaotic and rowdy boys, I personally would have to keep up and go along with demands of the PD’s requests and the boys’ energy.

My favorite part of the epi was defntly the sleeping bokbulbok. Sometimes the writers hit it spot on with their game ideas. Now KJM has his own game that I cannot wait whn all 6 of them play it again. And then the one-punch line KJM said to KJH for forgetting HHJ’s name was epic. He rarely does that but he managed to ‘bomb’ him on the spot KJH could only go silent. 

This is probably the members’ favorite trip surpassing last year’s female friends trip. They would agreed on it if they were asked in interviews. And this is like a reward by PD-nim for the boys for being a true sport but somehow a torture for HHJ. LOL. :grin:She evn had to sign a contract.

This is the best part of all 3 epi of the trip.

…also this is probably the last time we see the YB team together (unless they were voted/ranked together by other factors) as DefConn will be promoted to the OB team.The “great bromance” that night was something I will nvr forget. Of course the “forever” cutest youngest bromance couple KJM-JJY.

I am also thinking hard about how KJM-JJY bromance witll survive come YSY in-between them. Hehehe. :blush:And the sight of JJY come the day he calls YSY “Hyeong!” excites me. YSY looks young evn tho he is in his 30 so it will be like the visual maknae couple for YSY-JJY line.

And finally the next week’s preview… I know the preview excites everyone but I can’t help feeling the “what ifs” of that short preview. I kept repeating the preview and so many times I thought on the twists it might come out of it. Here are some of the “what ifs”:

·        What if the person inside the Hutos mascot costume isn't evn YSY but some person pretends to cameo as the new member?

·        What if YSY is hiding elsewhere?

·        Why is CTH’s voice/laugh muted?

·        Why does CTH’s reaction not on the preview? Could it be that he suspected YSY is coming judging from the rumours circulated before filming. We know he is our reaction king whn he sees someone he knows, etc.

·        Why does KJM looked quiet and couldn’t figure out anything? Usually he is one with the guys reacting exaggeratedly (or maybe he is just slow to take in the reality that he couldn’t react) Or maybe he's juz very slow...??

·        Why is JJY’s reaction look so big in the preview?

·        What does KJH & DefConn reactions mean?

·        I wonder what great lengths PD-nim go to convince YSY using that costume.

·        The last caption says...."  " Hmm…. (wonder what twist is it this time)

It could be that they were juz excited as it's Hutos coming to their shoot as the "new member"!! *keeps pondering*

Yoo Hojin PD-nim, you really know how to tease us.:lol::lol::lol: But then again I am thinking too much because of the excitement of a new member!!!

• Like 12

Just realize I didn't weigh in on the episode either. I agree with everyone here and the netizens - The Kim Jong Min game was just so hilarious. For this episode though, my beloved JunHo stole the show with his antics. His treatment of her was a breath of fresh air since he dared to be the bad guy. I also like how honest he was when the food tasted bad initially and then when he scolded her for saying she'd want her husband to lie....that was so hilarious! 

I rewatched the highlights episode Sunday evening when they were reflecting and giving everyone their nicknames. Cha Tae Hyun's nickname didn't stick, nor Joon Young. While Yaps, Gutaeng, Worried Pig and Idiot sure stuck with the other guys. lol....I think Gutaeng is definitely the most successful nickname of them all. 

I've been having an off day but coming here reminded me of 1N2D and now my mood is improved. I'm glad this forum exists~ <3 

• Like 9

Guest chocmagma

Hello members! :blush:

@salz So sorry to hear about your external :tears:

On wiki, you can see two ways of numbering the episodes: one with Episode # and anor with Happy Sunday episode #. I follow the former. So on wiki, you can see sthg like this:

2D1N1%202_zpsmdnpywue.png

Trip 54, Episode 109-110, Happy Sunday episode 251-252, Date aired, Place visited, and comments.

I hope it helps ;)

Indeed CTH is a really honest person. It's hard to see him faking an expression. Even when he's mad with Yoo PD on foot washing thingy, we can see that he's really mad.

I LOLed watching latest episode! Junho so funny. If he slipped out of tongue, how come Hyojoo became Jiho? I really cannot digest it, salz. LOL! And the cultivator thingy, HAHAHA I couldnt stop laughing! Junho and his spontaneous comedy, I really love it! I dont know how to hate this guy, seriously. I love everything he's doing for the sake of laughter in 2D1N. And when he asks the PD how many rounds can they get, even the PD and main writer flustered with his question. And CTH be like, "What is the use of having ears?" Kahkahkah!

Kim Jongmin Game wins! Once again I LOLed when KJM's giving them tips on how to separate your brain I cannotttttttt.

Hello @simplesim! Long time no see! Where have u been, chingu? I miss youuuuuu! :kiss_wink:

Everyone here knows that Gutaeng hyungnim cannot be replaced, dear :wink:

I dont wanna worry too much about YSY bcs I know he can fit in well with the 5 chaotic brothers. I believe they'll make him feel like at home, having them around with warm environment, tho later I have this imagination that they'll bully him a bit with the excuse, "it has to be 2D1N-like" lol.

On 4/26/2016 at 1:17 PM, simplesim said:

Thank you all for recommending S1 E110 so happy to get to see our Yoo PD in his rookie days. Its just hilarious that Kim C has to carry his heavy backpack for him. Yoo was so reluctant and embarrassed to let Kim C carry for him. Kim C is so strong and kindhearted. Then after sometime, Yoo tried to take back his backpack cos he said who will wanna marry him like that. Bwahahaha… I will, I will, just love Yoo PD! :wub:

And now in S3, Yoo PD exchange backpack with KJM who had to carry Defconn's and I believe Defconn's is heavier than Yoo PD's.

On 4/26/2016 at 1:59 PM, RiRiyellowbellow said:

Ugh now I feel like having a marathon for season 1 again. That jeju episode was so funny. "Beer can chicken" lulzzz. Kinda wish Kim C would be back as a guest on this season of 1N2D. I really like him and Yoo PD's together. 

HAHAHA no one can ever forget that beer can chicken lol!

Thanks @Arhazivory for the YT vid! :thumbsup: I'm glad also this thread exists. Where else can I rant about 2D1N other than here?

@montanari after watching the ep, I realised that I was wrong. Now, we have to rack our brains to know the hidden mystery of the sweatshirt :joy:

Thank you for the gifs! I love seeing their bromance. Awwww JJY-KJM! :heart:

23 hours ago, calypso73 said:

NaPD at 1:04:52 realizes what his boys go through every two weeks when he tortures them but whatever! Hahaha! Hilarious how YooPD thought he was being pranked again. Really love 1n2d because apart from the cast it is the variety show that makes 'personalities' (I wouldn't say celebrities just yet) out of the staff because they are constantly featured and made fun of. Thanks for posting this, brought back so many memories of S1.

You're on point with this! I do agree with you ;)

Reading @tdjunlimited insights make me cant help to wish Sunday pls come fasterrrrrr. Good observation on the preview, chingu!

@rachelyun Well....in light of the above GIF. I could believe it was his idea or that he didn't need much convincing. :D

50 minutes ago, chocmagma said:

Reading @tdjunlimited insights make me cant help to wish Sunday pls come fasterrrrrr. Good observation on the preview, chingu!

Why is it only just Tuesday? I'm tempted to throw caution to the wind, ignore my work and marathon 1N2D. But then again...that's my feeling every week. I just remind myself I'm a mature adult on the outside (crazy 1N2D fangirl on the inside). 

• Like 7

@Arhazivory For JJY, "dorai" was and always been his nickname since the beginning. That's how the members and Yoo PD addressed him and that's what stick with him. In that episode they tried to give him another nickname because "dorai" is not a nice word, but it's too late to change it lol. CTH's nickname didn't stick with him because they rarely call him that.

@rachelyun What exactly YSY do in that gif? I mean what's the context? Does he sing too or do musical?

JJY posted some pictures of Jeju Field Trip in his blog today. The caption for Han Hyo Joo picture just "Noona ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ". What is that supposed to mean? Did he miss his noona or what? Lol.

QXvUDFp.jpg

S3JcRwz.jpg

You can see the rest of the pictures in his blog : http://blog.naver.com/poketchu/220694785270

• Like 10

1 hour ago, montanari said:

@rachelyun What exactly YSY do in that gif? I mean what's the context? Does he sing too or do musical?

JJY posted some pictures of Jeju Field Trip in his blog today. The caption for Han Hyo Joo picture just "Noona ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ". What is that supposed to mean? Did he miss his noona or what? Lol.

You can see the rest of the pictures in his blog : http://blog.naver.com/poketchu/220694785270

I believe that was for his fanmeet. He even danced to Gee too, in a bee costume haha

Spoiler

Also:

I think he's just too cheesy, and the boys were all cringing for getting a new member like that (if they know he's going to be the new member though)

• Like 6

On 25/04/2016 at 0:52 PM, alex gil said:

[+2686, -598] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All the 1N2D members are daebak, and seeing as how they made it so that Han Hyojoo could assimilate herself well, their teamwork is definitely good

This actually sum up every time a guest/guests come to this show, They are Bunch of introvert guys who considerate with others. Even the psychologist said so :D. The guest will end up enjoyed their time eventho they have difficult games to play. God bless whoever did the casting for this season members!

On 25/04/2016 at 0:52 PM, alex gil said:

[+3601, -359] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Junho hard carried today ㅋㅋㅋ Kim Jongmin said he did it carefully because he was worried that Han Hyojoo’s neck would bend awkwardly, and he replied, “So what if her neck bends awkwardly for a bit?” ㅋㅋㅋ He told her to sleep outside ㅋㅋ And they told him to fight 1-on-1 with Han Hyojoo, he said he’s never lost against a girl before ㅋㅋㅋ He was crazy ㅋㅋㅋ The Kim Jongmin Game was so funny too

Kim Jun Ho basically my spirit animal, God.... i love this old man.

On 24/04/2016 at 0:13 AM, chocmagma said:

I laugh out loud thanks to you! Hahaha why do I find them (KJM-JJY) so funnnnnnnneh?? :w00t:

@chocmagmakekekeke, so do i :w00t:, i was like "couple look? wait....i think i remmember something, oh right! their couple jacket from way back then!!" and began LOLing, actually they are my 3rd top ship in this show, tied with Taehyun and Joonyoung, and the ship is sailing kakakakak, how happy i am :D#dancingandsqueling

23 hours ago, montanari said:

The caption for Han Hyo Joo picture just "Noona ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ". What is that supposed to mean? Did he miss his noona or what? Lol.

@montanari maybe she didn't reply his message after the shooting ended kekeke, people like HHJ and Joonyoung couple for female guest ep, for me this all the way...

vlcsnap-2015-09-10-10h41m47s306.png

just look how much secretive glances he throw toward Boyoung during the shoot, even Papa Taehyun gave his blessing and that's mean a lot kakakakakaka, i think secretive and shy Joonyoung more cuter than flirty Joonyoung:P

so...this week episode will be the last time we have 5 members 'on the screen', i can't wait to see how they will interact with Yoon Shiyoon. will they become awkward at first (like in the beginning of this season) or just give "screw this, trust us, lets just having fun" attitude. And how Yoon Shiyoon will adapt to the show, because....well....like what Taehyun said to John Park when he feel good after pushing Ryohei to stool his shoes, "your morals and conscience are the first to go when you come here". Taehyun and Junho said that's he didn’t need to feel bad about it (re.playing foul).:w00t: even HHJ can't escape this fate.

vlcsnap-2016-04-27-19h53m02s659.png

vlcsnap-2016-04-27-18h59m15s023.png

Spoiler

vlcsnap-2016-04-25-23h40m20s725.png

so, my main question is.... How and When Yoon Shiyoon will lost his morals and conscience on the show? or can he keep it safe? which is kinnda impossible tho :sweatingbullets: , lets pray for the best for our new member then.:D

Alright, this post getting too long, Have a good night everyone ^_^

Spoiler

vlcsnap-2016-01-18-07h33m05s176.pngmy favourite shoot for 5 members formation, they are so adorable on this episode (harbin episode is on different level, its way too high), okay, good night!

• Like 10

I have been watching the season 3 episodes from the start and I think I know why this season does better than season 2. In this season,most of them are in same level and do not have much star power/seniority/titles like some of season 2 members have.In season 2,they have accomplished actors with this "respected actor" image attached to them.Then they had a well-known senior singers.This make them hard to shed their image and go as wildly as season 3 members did.Plus PD who failed to lead properly.

In season 3,I like how crazy the members can get without the need to respect their fellow member's title.(Except Cha Tae Hyun who the rest of the members rarely attack).Season 3 members are willing to pull hair and kick each other and be evil as much as they want unlike season 2.(Can you imagine Uhm Tae Woong grabbing Yun Hae Jin hair?Or all these actors finding a place to smoke?That will be CRAZY) 

thennn,with the YSY as new member,I am excited but a bit worried. He is also one famous young actor with an image to uphold.Will he blend in well? Will he willing to grab the members' hair or shout back at them? Will he be lost for words like Joo Won did?Because they both looked like the same species in my eyes,quiet,good and hardworking guys....

• Like 8

i think with show like this you can lose your morals and conscience just in one trip or one ep lol just look at majority of their guest..

im sure the member gonna do their best making their new member feel at home just like how they treat their other guest and some want to come back like Sarang appa...even people not used to variety end up adapting well in the show especially in long run so im sure he would be fine..but at same time it is up to himself making extra effort to blend well and get along with the already super close bonded member and be part of the team also letting go of his image who know he might a a huge ball of surprises and gonna collecting various nicknames or incident lol :D who know angel of variety might give him a miracle :P 

for example Gutaeng he is like the most unexpected person to do good in the show but who know he end up become one of best discovery of variety lol...seriously he have too many nicknames though gutaeng obviously the most popular (i dare say gutaeng actually the most successful nicknames in 1N2D 3season history tbh)and last longest..even in that giving nicknames ep CTH say he wish he as funny as KJHyuk lol and keep commenting this guy have so many endless nickname and it keep on increasing :P 

so hopefully YSY would have variety luck and stay for long time^^ 

• Like 10

Nice people have a hard time to survive in this show. :sweatingbullets: They always end up losing their morals. :P Even if YSY can't do it in his first trip with them, I'll give him more time. They will film their second trip with him this Friday. The boys know how to make other people feel welcomed. If they can make guy like Choo Sung Hoon and Choo Shin Soo comfortable, they can handle anyone.

@aileenrae32 Owh that's for fanmeet. He is go all out to give fan service lol. Cheesy guy sure is will get tease a lot by other members, but maybe that could be a good character for him.

@alex gil Tsundere side of Jung Joon Young is always lovely to see. :wub: He became tsundere in front of Han Hyo Joo at night and off camera lol. He actually looked shy and hesitated before he serenade her, but still decided to do it. I think that side of him that made her picked him as #1. If I remember correctly, he actually preferred Moon Geun Young during that trip. When the members were in the room and talked about female guests, he said he picked her since the beginning. When they were in the car, he was like "my Geun Young noona?" and that made Lee Jung Hyun jealous, she was like "Your noona is me" lol. Talking about that trip, it reminded me when Lee Jung Hyun said JJY often sent her cute text and KJM felt jealous that JJY didn't text him that often. :joy:

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Ma OO said:

thennn,with the YSY as new member,I am excited but a bit worried. He is also one famous young actor with an image to uphold.Will he blend in well? Will he willing to grab the members' hair or shout back at them? Will he be lost for words like Joo Won did?Because they both looked like the same species in my eyes,quiet,good and hardworking guys....

The cute thing here is (yes I love you Joo Won) he and Joo Won are good friends ~ (I think), after all they worked together in Baker King Kim Takgu ^^ I have this worry too though, but I've decided to put my faith in YooPD LOLOL. I do have this hunch that YSY will be quite awkward at first though, and it'll be like a deja vu of episode 1 again HAHA. But I feel that with CTH around to guide him, with KJH-KJM to break the ice, with uri maknae to show him that being weird has lovable points too, and with Defconn being himself (i.e Concerned Piggy lol), YSY will be perfectly fine :blush: Just hope the knetz will show him mercy ~~

• Like 9

Guest chocmagma
10 hours ago, Arhazivory said:

@rachelyun Well....in light of the above GIF. I could believe it was his idea or that he didn't need much convincing. :D

Why is it only just Tuesday? I'm tempted to throw caution to the wind, ignore my work and marathon 1N2D. But then again...that's my feeling every week. I just remind myself I'm a mature adult on the outside (crazy 1N2D fangirl on the inside). 

I feel you :bawling: If only I could ignore my work ;_____;

It aint crime, babe :wink:

2 hours ago, alex gil said:

@chocmagmakekekeke, so do i :w00t:, i was like "couple look? wait....i think i remmember something, oh right! their couple jacket from way back then!!" and began LOLing, actually they are my 3rd top ship in this show, tied with Taehyun and Joonyoung, and the ship is sailing kakakakak, how happy i am :D#dancingandsqueling

LOL I ship JJY-CTH also! I find them both so cute like real hyung-dongsaeng. CTH really takes care of our maknae very well.

And not to forget, I love KJM-KJH love-hate relationship xD

2 hours ago, Ma OO said:

I have been watching the season 3 episodes from the start and I think I know why this season does better than season 2. In this season,most of them are in same level and do not have much star power/seniority/titles like some of season 2 members have.In season 2,they have accomplished actors with this "respected actor" image attached to them.Then they had a well-known senior singers.This make them hard to shed their image and go as wildly as season 3 members did.Plus PD who failed to lead properly.

In season 3,I like how crazy the members can get without the need to respect their fellow member's title.(Except Cha Tae Hyun who the rest of the members rarely attack).Season 3 members are willing to pull hair and kick each other and be evil as much as they want unlike season 2.(Can you imagine Uhm Tae Woong grabbing Yun Hae Jin hair?Or all these actors finding a place to smoke?That will be CRAZY) 

In season 3, we have CTH and Gutaeng hyungnim who are A-list actors but they decided to put themselves down the moment they started the filming.

Like I said before, Gutaeng hyungnim even gave up his title as big hyung and plays along with his dongsaeng, he even let them made fun of him which I found so considerate of him. Even after he left, he gave up on JJY who started to address him as Kim Joo Hyuk-sshi lol. Some ppl find them 5 were rude towards Gutaeng hyungnim, but to me, it's his act of love. His love towards his dongsaeng that allowed him to endure all of that.

And CTH as far as I concerned, he's one of the down-to-earth celebrities I know. Y'know he's an easy-going person, so I dont think he cares too much of his title.

Unlike Season 2 members, they care too much about seniority, about their image, that's why I always complained that they didnt give it all. LOL I never imagine that in my life nor it comes across my mind even for a second.

He will, sooner or later. (I hope he will). Like CTH said before to John Park:  "your morals and conscience are the first to go when you come here". Kkk.

13 minutes ago, chocmagma said:

Like I said before, Gutaeng hyungnim even gave up his title as big hyung and plays along with his dongsaeng, he even let them made fun of him which I found so considerate of him. Even after he left, he gave up on JJY who started to address him as Kim Joo Hyuk-sshi lol. Some ppl find them 5 were rude towards Gutaeng hyungnim, but to me, it's his act of love. His love towards his dongsaeng that allowed him to endure all of that.

And CTH as far as I concerned, he's one of the down-to-earth celebrities I know. Y'know he's an easy-going person, so I dont think he cares too much of his title.

Unlike Season 2 members, they care too much about seniority, about their image, that's why I always complained that they didnt give it all. LOL I never imagine that in my life nor it comes across my mind even for a second.

He will, sooner or later. (I hope he will). Like CTH said before to John Park:  "your morals and conscience are the first to go when you come here". Kkk.

I applause him for giving up his image! It was really respectable.But like he said,he is an actor and still has to care about image in the end.Season 2 members cares a lot and worried a lot for one another/and themselves in my opinions,Also they didn't really have a chance to be this crazy due to lacking in production parts.Which is why I really really love Yoo PD. He is amazingly talented and making the show fun! He is indeed 7th member! 

41 minutes ago, imRetard said:

The cute thing here is (yes I love you Joo Won) he and Joo Won are good friends ~ (I think), after all they worked together in Baker King Kim Takgu ^^ I have this worry too though, but I've decided to put my faith in YooPD LOLOL. I do have this hunch that YSY will be quite awkward at first though, and it'll be like a deja vu of episode 1 again HAHA. But I feel that with CTH around to guide him, with KJH-KJM to break the ice, with uri maknae to show him that being weird has lovable points too, and with Defconn being himself (i.e Concerned Piggy lol), YSY will be perfectly fine :blush: Just hope the knetz will show him mercy ~~

He had a lot of interviews with JW back in baker kings days! XD  YSY is bookworm,I heard. And he is extremely wary when people call him short!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Ma OO said:

He had a lot of interviews with JW back in baker kings days! XD  YSY is bookworm,I heard. And he is extremely wary when people call him short!

Oh my gosh! Um...if the boys find out, they really won't care and will call him short. lol. These guys have such thick skins and there's this one guy (*cough*Junho*cough*) that wouldn't hesitate to tease him endlessly. :D

• Like 9