[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Right! Let's all get along with our 1N2D loooove~ <3 :D 

Yay~! It's Sunday which means it's 1N2D day. I also just downloaded the raw and I'm always tempted but I refrain from watching. 

KBSW episode is out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAS4HHUkH28 I always like stopping by and reading the comments to see how others outside of us soompiers view the show. 

• Like 7

After a new pair of shoes, hearty sunday lunch, healthy dose of caffeine and reading all the comments here, I think I can become a happy virus this monday.

Life, like 1N2D, is just like a pickled raddish. There is a sourness that comes together with the sweetness. The taste combination that always makes you crave for more. Plus, it's yellow. Can you think any other color that stimulates your appetite like yellow? :D 

Just like this thread, there are bad times but the good times are there too, in tenfolds. 

Have a nice monday everyone!

• Like 8

Guest kayefaye

11.08.2015 Ratings

1N2D                                          19.3%

Real Men 2                                  17.5%

Return of Superman                     14.2%

King of Mask Singer                     14.1%

Running Man*                                8.0%

KBS Happy Sunday                       15.8%

MBC Sunday Night                        14.7%

SBS Good Sunday                          7.5%

*RM was aired earlier because SBS aired a Korea vs Japan baseball match on its usual timeslot. The baseball game got 8.8% viewer ratings.

Edited by kayefaye

Guest cLoSetQUEEN

11.08.2015 Ratings

1N2D                                          19.3%

Real Men 2                                  17.5%

Return of Superman                     14.2%

King of Mask Singer                     14.1%

Running Man                               7.5%

KBS Happy Sunday                       15.8%

MBC Sunday Night                        14.7%

SBS Good Sunday                          7.5%

hehehe..my wish granted!! 

thank you so much my friend! 1N2D fighting!

@jayne1874--I like your therapy, girl!

@kayefaye--thank you so much for posting the ratings. and thanks too to you and@beyaruth for posting the links to the raw episode. i really appreciate what you're giving all of us members.

@soreally and @cloSetQueen--i'm rejoicing with you over our favorite program's regaining its no. 1 spot. way to go, 1n2d!

@arhazivory--thanks for posting the youtube link. i, too, like to read--make that am hungry to know--what others outside of us here think about 1n2d.

@chocmagma--this program has taught me to be impatient, too! i usually watch both the raw and the subbed episodes, the raw because it allows me to focus on the members' faces and catch other subtle cues. i can't do this that well with the subbed episode because my eyes are usually glued to the subs.  but watching the raw only works well if an episode is activity-filled as opposed to one where discussions dominate.  with games and other physical activities, i don't need subs to see what's funny :) when the show is more talk-oriented, i switch to patient mode like @beyaruth, @flybabyfly, @arhazivory and the rest of you, enviably patient guys. :)  happily, most of the episodes are physical actiivity filled-ones.

• Like 7

Congrats 1n2d team. Rating 19.3%.:w00t:

Thanks for sharing!... what a great surprise (We're back to No.1)!!! It's like a RAINBOW AFTER THE STORM for us here and this will again unite all of us together towards our goal (for our love for this show). 

.sUe3KAd.gif

One last thing I would like to share... just like what I wrote in my previous post the reason why I love coming to this thread is because even if we have disagreements, we can discuss it constructively and in a peaceful way... coz I had experienced in wgm thread where I was bombarded by the fans of a certain actress to the point of someone calling me "LUNATIC"... But there were some people who defended me even though we don't know each other and then they were being attacked as well. It was a chaotic experience for me. I just like to share this to you so that you would imagine how I truly appreciate this thread and all of you. :wub:

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 7

I hope their can maintain the position in the rank on viewer litter bit logger than before.... Keep up the good work for all the members and PD's. And us the fan~:wub: remain calm and rethink...maybe... or..triple time..thinking before post. Btw, After reading the other post, I hope everyone notice that this issue keeping happen again and again..(like vs dislike)..Last 3 months... last year... and last season too. It will be better if everyone take note that there are a reason this forum be name 1night2daySeason3.... not season 2 or the real name for this program itself 1night2day (Please go and leave your comment based on the topic and the issue correctly:phew:).. went this 'communication error' happen again it frustrating (no toward the 1st party or the 2nd party but US the 3rd party that only read and want to be happy)... don't blame others writing too much, till it change from negative/personal comment to internet bully (ideology vs personal references).... keep calm and enjoy writing and reading the post...B) and than we will remain cool again~

or to be more cool ignore the post that you dint like and change the issue or subject...hohohoh~

• Like 7

Patient mode! Lol but yes, this made me have more willpower. I just think of the full impact it will have on me if I wait for the subs.

We have to console each other... encourage one another... 2 more nights to go and we will have the subbed video out (hopefully no delay)... patience... patience... fighting!!!:P

• Like 5

coz I had experienced in wgm thread where I was bombarded by the fans of a certain actress to the point of someone calling me "LUNATIC"... But there were some people who defended me even though we don't know each other and then they were being attacked as well. It was a chaotic experience for me.

I see that kind of cases happen several times, that why I never post my comment on wgm post as i love a couple that majority of the fan don't like.... hohohoh... as i said before... that why it important to leave the comment in the specific post, take your cases as example...better change it to shippers' paradise than the program itself. Sorry if this out of topic~ 

• Like 3

coz I had experienced in wgm thread where I was bombarded by the fans of a certain actress to the point of someone calling me "LUNATIC"... But there were some people who defended me even though we don't know each other and then they were being attacked as well. It was a chaotic experience for me.

I see that kind of cases happen several times, that why I never post my comment on wgm post as i love a couple that majority of the fan don't like.... hohohoh... as i said before... that why it important to leave the comment in the specific post, take your cases as example...better change it to shippers' paradise than the program itself. Sorry if this out of topic~ 

Oh, but those who were in the shippers' paradise were attacked as well that made them leave that thread and went to wgm instead... LOL!!! I know there are fans that would fight for their "idol" to the point of using offensive words. They just want to hear what they want to hear that is pleasing to their ears... I decided to just hang out with people who could think straight (open minded people).;)

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 3

Deliriously happy and dying with curiosity to see the reason behind the almost 20% rating.

It must be quite busy in their chatroom after they found out the numbers. Probably Joonho will go 'Remember the member!' And his picture attached, posing with his fist above his head :D 

I wish Taehyun's wish to reach 20% viewership rating will come true on their anniversary trip ♡♡♡

I can almost see our dear Yoo PD smiling from ear to ear the whole day today and getting so many pat on the back from his colleagues.

Now, can we skip the tuesday?

• Like 10

Deliriously happy and dying with curiosity to see the reason behind the almost 20% rating.

I wish Taehyun's wish to reach 20% viewership rating will come true on their anniversary trip ♡♡♡

No..please don't skip and straight to Wednesday... I love sub day too but my dateline for my thesis is getting to the end... i need to buy more time... please :tears::tears:.... just huge each other and wait for the sub in calm and cool attitude~ i stress out... just go round reading comment in this post.... hohohho... i should re-check my work~

• Like 8

No..please don't skip and straight to Wednesday... I love sub day too but my dateline for my thesis is getting to the end... i need to buy more time... please :tears::tears:.... just huge each other and wait for the sub in calm and cool attitude~ i stress out... just go round reading comment in this post.... hohohho... i should re-check my work~

I like your post but I wanted to press the lol button but there's none anymore... Oh, I miss the awesome and insightful button too... :P

• Like 6

lol don’t worry, we’ll watch it happily for you! Would it be putting salt in (your) wound to say I’m glad I did not have 1N2D when I was in college? T.em.p.t.a.t.i.o.n! D.i s.t.r.a.c.t.i.o.n!

Seriously focus on your thesis! Find a day as splurge day or just think of the marathoning you’ll need to do after your thesis is done! It will be like a reward for your hard work :)

• Like 8

Guest dadedum

Slightly offtopic - for those who are fans of JJY, he's in the latest season of law of jungle, which premiered last fri. He was his usual smart and funny self in the first ep.

havent seen the latest 2d1n yet, but no guest is always good, apart from perhaps the ones w Choi sung hoon. I'm not kjm's fan, but having watched him from love letter and xman days, I feel genuinely happy for him here, he finally found a group he has great chemistry with and they respect him. The bond is strong, the ep where they visited his fsther's grave and what joo hyuk said afterwards is so touching. 

lol. No worries mate, I'm here for you. I'm also working on my thesis so another reason I can't help but be patient, is because I really don't have much time to spend watching shows when I have this mountain of work to do. But...I know that on a Tuesday evening, I will always take than 1+ hour break because it is 1N2D day!

I seriously almost cried when I saw the ratings! OMG! I....I....I can't express how happy I am. *sniffles* :D \o/

~~~~~/o/

\o\~~~~ *running around like a crazy person*

• Like 7