[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

@aisyah musa Yes, we miss @kjmcth too!... We also hope for her to come back... I hope that our relationship here in this thread be like JH-KJM "relationship"... 

tumblr_nx7c2oD7L21uncg1ho6_400.giftumblr_nx7c2oD7L21uncg1ho8_r1_400.gif

... that even if we get hurt by each other... at the end of the day we still care and love one another and will forgive each other... for our love for this show... we love you @kjmcth!... also love you @destielcockles!

tumblr_nx7c2oD7L21uncg1ho1_400.giftumblr_nx7c2oD7L21uncg1ho4_400.gif

Let's not forget:

tumblr_nuffdtvyFO1uncg1ho2_540.giftumblr_nuffdtvyFO1uncg1ho1_540.gif

(gifs credit to the owners from 1n2d tumbr)

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 10

This is one of those episodes that made me go ehh it’s finished already??? so yeah I like these laidback trips too. It’s nice PD Yoo goes back sometimes to basics from S1 but adds in his own “seasonings” making it more fitting for S3. 

One thing that I have to remark on - I had this strange feeling like I was watching Land Before Time when they were at the river crossing :lol:

• Like 8

@aisyah musa Yes, we miss @kjmcth too!... We also hope for her to come back... I hope that our relationship here in this thread be like JH-KJM "relationship"... 

... that even if we get hurt by each other... at the end of the day we still care and love one another and will forgive each other... for our love for this show... we love you @kjmcth!

Yes, please come back @kjmcth! :wub:

I am a new fan of 1N2D so would like to ask a pabo question if I may. :P  Why are the 2 teams called LTE and 3G?

• Like 6

Guest chocmagma

Holla! :w00t:

Congrats on the rating, guys! Daebak! We're reaching 20% soon!

I think another reason the rating for this show can reach to that number is because of the preview. I mean, who're not going to watch them planning for another run away? If I'm not one of the fans, I'd definitely wanna watch it because I cannot find this evil plan in other episodes or seasons. Just my two cents :)

@Leedyah unlike me, I watch every raw episodes of season 3. Here the impatient in me is talking lol. Tho I can understand maybe 1/3 of the whole episode, but I still enjoy doing it. This is one of my ways to improve my Korean language :D

All the best in completing your thesis, dear @izhani85! I'm missing my college days. How time flies~

Thank you for the info @dadedum! Will search for it later. Anything for our 'lovely' maknae. Hehe.

This episode is so good and funny! LOL have I ever find S3 episodes are not funny? xD Cant wait for next week's as they're divided into two teams: dumb and smart. Kehkeh. Cha Tae Hyun so straightforward when he said that he wont allow Soo Chan to watch this episode but gonna ask him to watch Running Man instead. Hahaha.

But then, is it just me or the scene when they're planning to run away is not broadcasted? I'm really looking forward to that scene actually. Sobbbbs.

I bet they always go out drinking together and because of that their bonding are stronger and they can even play tricks on each other without anyone getting mad.

@simplesim LTE consists of CTH, Defconn and JJY. Meanwhile 3G consists of KJH, KJM and Kim Joohyuk. The former are called LTE because they're always one step ahead of 3G. Like LTE internet connection, faster than 3G. I hope it helps ;)

@simplesim LTE consists of CTH, Defconn and JJY. Meanwhile 3G consists of KJH, KJM and Kim Joohyuk. The former are called LTE because they're always one step ahead of 3G. Like LTE internet connection, faster than 3G. I hope it helps ;)

@simplesim The first time KJH, KJM and KJH made a team, they noted that 3 of them have same surname Kim. and Kim may also be pronounced as Gim. That's why they called themselves 3G. So the other team branded themselves as LTE. :D

• Like 7

Guest pink_dolphins

Bwahahaha! I'm laughing at myself. :D I knew about the teams LTE and 3G but I really don't know the reason behind their names. I thought 3G because the 3 got cramps. :crazy:

Bwahahaha! I'm laughing at myself. :D I knew about the teams LTE and 3G but I really don't know the reason behind their names. I thought 3G because the 3 got cramps. :crazy:

@simplesim Actually 3G was formed in Ep.7... 1st KJM got cramp in his leg (while climbing the icy mountain wall with KJH for the race of getting ice coffee bar or ice fish sauce bar).

Then after KJH-KJM-JH rode the 3-passenger-bike, 2nd person to get cramp in his left leg was JH while he lost to CTH in thigh wrestling. There someone said to KJM & JH that they have a lot in common... they both have cramps (I suspected Defconn said it). Then KJH also lost to CTH with a cramp in his leg too that he asked Defconn to stretch it for him... LOL!!! There, Defconn said "A new defense for this team, the 3 cramps!" A big caption there was written: "3G" then showed 3 of them experiencing cramps with the caption "The 3 Cramps". So they have to use the bike again loudly cheering "1 cramp! 2 cramp! 3 cramp! Go! Go! Go!... We are the Cramp Brothers!" (while the LTE team used wonpal instead). This was shown in Ep.25 where the members realized how 3G was formed.

In Ep.8 they had Rain as the morning angel and the 3G brothers voluntarily teamed-up themselves while Yoo PD said the Cramps vs the Intelligent team then KJH opposingly said "We get cramps but we're not stupid." So he corrected himself saying Team Wonpal vs Team Cramps (no LTE Team yet).

It was in Ep.9 (Manly Trip) that JJY called up Defconn and said "Our LTE team is better" (while they were in their own cars on the way to the location). He told CTH & Defconn to eat with him when he won and said "It's Donghae here and I got LTE on my phone." I think Ep.10 is the official 3G vs LTE game that has its caption (they played the yut game).

I'm reviewing these episodes that I've mentioned and I kept on searching but kept on missing out the part where CTH described their team as LTE: like the fast latest internet technology of smart phones since 3G was formed (which best describe the old slow internet technology of cellphones). He came up with that because 3G kept on losing the game against their team.

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 8

Guest chocmagma

Thank you @asti_g_mei, @pink_dolphins and @beyaruth for the explanation! I do agree with all of you.

The first time they got the name 3G was because of the cramps. But after JJY said in ep 9 that he's at Donghae and even got LTE on his phone, from there on the editor always referring to those 3 (CTH, Defconn and JJY) as LTE Team.

I'm sorry if my explanation is wrong :) It's just that I remember a caption (couldnt remember which ep) when they were competing between 3G and LTE, "LTE is always one step ahead of 3G" or something like that. That's is why I relate it to the internet connection. So sorry if I got any of you confused.

Guest kayefaye

Just one addition to how they came up with 3G: "cramps" in Korean is which sounds like "G" (jwi).
Hence, 3 cramps => 3 jwi => 3G

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official KBS photos ~ Episodes 91-93: WE SEE KOREA

6.jpg10.jpg15.jpg18.jpg12_1.jpg15_1.jpg

a lot more photos here: 1 | 2

Thank you @asti_g_mei, @pink_dolphins and @beyaruth for the explanation! I do agree with all of you.

The first time they got the name 3G was because of the cramps. But after JJY said in ep 9 that he's at Donghae and even got LTE on his phone, from there on the editor always referring to those 3 (CTH, Defconn and JJY) as LTE Team.

I'm sorry if my explanation is wrong :) It's just that I remember a caption (couldnt remember which ep) when they were competing between 3G and LTE, "LTE is always one step ahead of 3G" or something like that. That's is why I relate it to the internet connection. So sorry if I got any of confused.

@kayefaye is right about the cramp korean word which I failed to include.

@chocmagma Well, actually you were right also coz that's where LTE came from. That's how CTH came up with LTE. :P

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 6

Wow :o I miss the forum so much and I've missed so much evn only for 1 and 1/2 weeks. I've yet to watch the latest epi. I evn considered watching it nxt week and marathon it with this coming sunday's epi.

I hope everything is fine here now and hoping @kjmcth will come back soon... u ok dear?

Evryone looks sensible and mature about each others' opinions. I, too, guilty frm droping bombshells over othr users' opinion (u noe who u r) but hey:D, all is forgiven and evryone is entitled to their opinions. I, too, can change my mind over time and of course may found guilty over my first-impressions' opinions. We're all learning to take care of how to write them and at the same time, we r learning about each other. But nothing comes in the way if we all stand together and support each other. We, too, can cheer ourselves Remember Each Member. We are all family here and all is good. And of course, Welcome aboard @destielcockles.

And the ratings are :w00t:. I seriously didn't see that coming! 찐자 대박!!!!! I hope it carries to this sunday's broadcast. Any news on filming anyone? Today is friday....^_^

• Like 8

Guest kayefaye

Episode 97 - A Cabin Trip in Autumn Part 2

Raw:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dkizq_1박2일-e563-151115-hd-1_tv 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3dkiz5_1박2일-e563-151115-hd-2_tv 

YouTube short clips:

tumblr_nxsdqecxJb1tstneto1_500.jpg

Any news on filming anyone? Today is friday....^_^

They filmed last week but I didn't see any fan photos. That's the episode they're showing next week, looks like another cold weather training based on the preview. Next filming should be this coming Friday.

Edited by kayefaye

I'm sorry if my explanation is wrong :) It's just that I remember a caption (couldnt remember which ep) when they were competing between 3G and LTE, "LTE is always one step ahead of 3G" or something like that. That's is why I relate it to the internet connection. So sorry if I got any of confused.

@kayefaye is right about the cramp korean word which I failed to include.

@chocmagma Well, actually you were right also coz that's where LTE came from. That's how CTH came up with LTE. :P

Daebak! Much thanks @beyaruth for your detailed explanation and also @kayefaye @chocmagma @asti_g_mei @pink_dolphins for all your valuable info and insights! :wub:

The past 2 days I didn't go online but was just marathoning the earlier episodes (whatever I can get) and I just love the episode where they ran away! Lol

I have read about it here and was dying with curiosity but dunno what episode and was shy to ask so much. Also its an effort for me to post. Imagine my pure happiness when I saw the episode! I can't blame the team for running away even though technically it was wrong. Yoo PD was too harsh and he did admit that the team must have gone through a lot for them to react like that. Seriously, they were happy on such a 'high' with AOA and was being teased and letdown, them they tried their very best to eat the ice-cream (so yucks and sharing all the mess and saliva) and even picked it up from the dirty floor and eat it! :sweatingbullets::tears:

Anyway, alls well that ends well, and it made an entertaining eye-opening episode! Likewise, we can learn that even when we do wrong or post something wrong we can talk it out and resolve it peacefully after a cooling off time. Cheers :wub:

Edited by simplesim
  • Like 8

Still Sunday here :D Happy Sunday/Monday. 

I grabbed the ratings from our friends over at KJM's blog and we are NUMBER 1! 

RATING 1N2D S3 EPI 97 151115  (1st place)

16.8% 151115

last week 19.3% 151108

2) mbc real men
15.1%

3) sbs rm
7.0%
===============

1st slot between kbs tros - mbc masked singer - sbs kpopstar s5
1) KBS  TROS

12.9 %

LAST WEEK
14.2%

2) MBC MASK KING
12.7 %

3) SBS KPOPSTAR S5
5.4%

=================

===

HAPPY SUNDAY (TROS+ 1N2D) 151115
13.8%

LAST WEEK 151108

Source: http://jongminkoyote.blogspot.com/

:D:D:D

• Like 12

Guest pink_dolphins

WOW ... Have you seen Joon Young's performance in Immortal Song singing IF by Ahn Chi Hwan? I heard him sing before a rock song so I was not impressed and I dropped seeking him as a singer....  but hearing him now made me change my mind. This guy can actually sing! I mean he is confident of his notes and the quality of his voice is praiseworthy. ;)

WOW ... Have you seen Joon Young's performance in Immortal Song singing IF by Ahn Chi Hwan? I heard him sing before a rock song so I was not impressed and I dropped seeking him as a singer....  but hearing him now made me change my mind. This guy can actually sing! I mean he is confident of his notes and the quality of his voice is praiseworthy. ;)

I just kept replaying and watching his performance, maybe 5 or 6 times now. So full of emotions.. 

• Like 5