[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

What's not to love about the latest episode? Eveey minute of it is fun, every segment is hilarious.

Joonho shows up with a suit and a hat a size too small already brings out laughter. Taehyun with his hoodie and sweatpants looks like a college boy suffering from a hangover *LOL*

Jongmin - Joonho never disappoints. How their hair pulling is funny all the time is inexplainable.

But the ramyun eating game is really the highlight and make my day so much brighter. Taehyun gives his noodle to Jongmin and Jongmin to Joohyuk is too funny. Ref Kwon as The tagger is also quite entertaining.

Jitae, Hyojoo and Chaewon are exercising together *LOL* 

• Like 6

Guest pink_dolphins

Waaaahhh... I'm trying to simplify my life now... Got to let go of my varieties and dramas... Dropped already WGM, 3meals, Cool Kiz, Law of the Jungle, Superman...  I got to only choose 2 varieties to watch. 1n2d.s3 is a given but I'm torn between Running Man and Infinity Challenge which to drop. RM has JiHyo and KwangSoo and IC has more heart in its episodes. :(

Waaaahhh... I'm trying to simplify my life now... Got to let go of my varieties and dramas... Dropped already WGM, 3meals, Cool Kiz, Law of the Jungle, Superman...  I got to only choose 2 varieties to watch. 1n2d.s3 is a given but I'm torn between Running Man and Infinity Challenge which to drop. RM has JiHyo and KwangSoo and IC has more heart in its episodes. :(

I keep myself  not to answering your post.. but at the end...I login and quote it... hohohoho~ me... Maybe went i read your post I remember myself back in early 2000 went I so into Korean Variety show...but I need to study ( still in secondary high that time) and at that time it take a weeks or event a month to get sub episode plus you need to be Fan and register etc (i cant read Hangul world btw it take decade to register).... So what i doing back than is... 'frozen' and 'melting'... focus on your study first/or anything that important... keep all the series download but don't watch it... put it as a reward, if you success doing something...than you can watch it from morning till next morning... it really motivated me that time and in the same time i still enjoy all the show but i become back dated fan~ :P

• Like 3

Guest kayefaye

This was for last Sunday's episode but I just saw it today...

Osen- Naver:  Memorable movie OSTs turn comical in '1N2D'

1. [+2,842, -43] "Would you like to eat ramyun with me"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so funny when Kim Junho's sister hang upㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,463, -52] 1N is so good these days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The phone call part was really funny

3. [+2,057, -35] "Would you like to eat ramyun", I never thought this line would be so funny to hear ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,796, -43] This episode was daebak funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Next week will be even better

5. [+414, -15] Yoo Hojin PD picked the right members for season 3. They have such good chemistry

6. [+340, -9] This episode was freaking hilarious. How does 1N come up with these ideas? The Movie OST concept is quite clever

7. [+335, -8] Can't get over Kim Junho's phone call with his sister ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+237, -8] Kim Junho's sister ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+167, -2] I kid you not, this is the best episode I've seen of a variety show this year. The movie OST special is legendary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Junho and Kim Mijin's phone call ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Jongmin and Kim Junho's childish fights ㅋㅋㅋ The 6 members' chemistry ㅋㅋ Defconn and Cha Tae Hyun singing 'Age go away' ㅋㅋㅋ The ramyun game and the referee dude ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+151, -9] KBS is airing the playoffs next week.. Please don't cancel 1N2D

[source]

(off-topic) Now this is a morning angel I wouldn't mind seeing on the show... Maknae Snow White :lol:

6TvN6sz.jpg?1

Edited by kayefaye

I am so looking forward to tomorrow although I won't be able to watch it until Tuesday night but just knowing it's out makes me happy. I....hope they don't pre-empt it. 

Thanks kayefaye for posting the comments. I love reading the netizens' reactions. 

• Like 5

yu32cfhcvnvvvvvcvcvcvvv.jpg

for sleep games.. they play gms relay in  99s ... jongmin legend /fossil for kbs entertainment -sunday program becoz he with sunday program since shoot dori until now - if you not know can prefer  kbs sunday entertainment wikipedia.. he remember memories with started  1n2d >  29 age   .. 1nm2d team back 1st location they go for this season... already 3x for this market...

part 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3bw5r7_1b2i-e565-151101-1

part 2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3bw5r6_1%EB%B0%952%EC%9D%BC-e565-151101-2

part 1
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3bw5r5_1b2i-e565-151101-1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3bw5r4_1b2i-e565-151101-2

torrent

151101.HDTV.XviD-WITH 

http://www.torrentgood.net/109143

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 6

Guest kayefaye

Preview for next week... but I can't understand what the theme is. Does anyone know?

This article is trending on Naver -- Junho mentioned IU & Jang Kiha when they were listening to "Heard it Through the Grapevine" -- and it looks like there are some negative comments from IU's fans. Let's see if KkulJaem does a translation tomorrow because I'm really curious. I'm just relying on Google Translate for now, which is not exactly reliable as you may already know. :rolleyes:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002681520 

Edited by kayefaye

I miss coming here! Sorry for not coming sooner. My internet is finally up and I managed to make some gifs frm Part 3 of "We Can See Korea". There were pretty much alot of great moments/reactions frm that epi that I simply had to share. And this post might looked a bit outdated but it's for the fans who'd juz watched it from KBSW. Watched it again, myself, twice today. :lol: I might watch  the rerun today. And the Part 1 of Movie OST Road trip. I did not do much from that one because most of the great moments involve within the conversations (the lines and script are hilarious, its hard to capture into a gif. Seriously need an audio) but I still want to share a couple of it tho.

Some of the great moments from Part 3 of "We Can See Korea":

• JJY's and Henry's reaction to the "speaking in the silence"

img

rILdnOF.gif

mDPYK7c.gif

• My fave quotes from that epi: (For reals, man!! I still laughed so hard at this one)

h5KNr9c.gif

• This one I found by accident while capturing the reactions of JJY and Henry's. I find CTH's reaction is so cute and funny at the same time. (The still capture image was posted earlier by @beyaruth)

SbJxNXg.gif

• And who knew that this guy from this video:

....turns out to be this guy.

vzNjytk.gif

I actually saw that audition (above) so long ago but I forgot about it entirely. No wonder JP looks familiar. I'm gonna miss him for he has such great partnership with KJH and esp KJM. I hope all these guest still kept in touch after this esp btwn KJM and JP. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are from "Movie OST Road":

My fave quotes frm this epi...

ZnxhcZn.gif

...and my favourite scene. (Pretty big to upload and very long too)

v3gHdne.gif

Actually, the ramyeon game was too hilarious that it needs to be watch rather than to be made a gif. This also goes to that water balloon scene too. It was too unforgettable to be a gif.

SOMETHING EXTRA HERE: And as requested by @beyaruth, this one is for you and all those fans of Yoo PD! (I hope I did the right one)

jz9OncE.gif

@kayefaye i saw that too on his instagram. i smiled all day looking at it. our maknae is really pretty..:D and they should do another singing morning angel like KJH did but maybe CTH this time around..B)

I am excited for the latest epi. I hope I can make more gifs out of Movie OST Road Part 2. It seem like GIF-worthy!!

• Like 7

ZjvCgJN.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY (SUPERMAN +1N2D ) - no.2   >  + 0.4  >

13.6% 151101

last week 

13.2% 151025

================

1) mbc sunday night (mask king + real men) 

13.9% 151101

last week 12.7%  151025 

===============

sbs good sunday 

7.2 % 

• Like 7

SINGLE RATING 1N2D EPI 95 151102  (NO. 2)

13.6 % 151101    + 0.1

LAST WEEKL

13 .5 % 151025 

=======================

MBC REAL MEN  

15.7 % 151101 

LAST WEEK 

13.9 % 151025

==================

SBS RM 

9.6 % 151101 

LAST WEEK 

10.1 % 151025 

------------------

• Like 7

Is there a new Real Men cast? Did people tune in to see the new cast after the Female edition ended? Whyyyyy are we still playing second fiddle? That's what I want to know. I selfishly want 1N2D to be on top and we've not been on top for a few weeks now. Grrrr. 

• Like 1

Thanks @tdjunlimited for spending time to grant my request!

Thanks @kayefaye for the preview!

And thanks @kjmcth for keeping us updated with the ratings and photos to look forward to.

Keep up the good work to all of you!

@Arhazivory I feel your frustrations... but you need to take a deep breath and relax... we need to be more patient and the time will come for 1n2d S3 to be no.1 again (let's just hope & support the show)... it's not bad considering that the show can maintain good ratings then the show will not get cancelled. :P

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 5

Guest kayefaye

Mydaily - Naver: '1N2D' Kim Junho mentions Jang Kiha and IU

1. [+5,795, -226] Mentions them whenever they play an OST ㅋㅋㅋ The chaos would be no joke if Jang Kiha and IU break up
2. [+3,957, -181] Kim Junho's funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,944, -211] Have a beautiful relationship
4. [+222, -15] I was watching this episode and this part lasted for only 2 second.  Why is it necessary to write an article and make a fuss over it? Why is this even a trending article? I doubt the journalist watched the episode at all and just wrote an article just because IU and Jang Kiha were mentioned
5. [+307, -123] Let those two date in peace. It would be burdensome if you keep mentioning them.

(This is what I was talking about in my post above. It looked like their names were just mentioned by Junho very quickly, but I guess some fans didn't like that they were even mentioned at all. :rolleyes: I'll just wait for the subs to fully understand the context.)

Xports News - Nate: '1N2D' Kim Joo Hyuk calls Choi Ji Woo who's exploding with aegyo

1. [+302, -10] The members are now comfortable with each other. 1N2D is fun  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+226, -11] Ji Woo unni is full of aegyo
3. [+185, -6] She's very charming ㅋㅋ
4. [+19, -13] Producers, I'll guest for 50 million won

tv Report - Naver: '1N2D' Jung Joon Young's guilty of the crime... the group sleeps outdoor

1. [+93, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah today was fun
2. [+81, -9] Aigoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ All those soda must be stinging his throat ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Junho's lisp ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+61, -2] Laughed until my belly hurt. I love you 1N2D. Maknae Jung Joon Young hwaiting!
4. [+37, -2] I like that they're all sleeping outside
5. [+39, -4] 1N2D is love... 

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/11/variety-1n2d-infinity-challenge-real.html 

Is there a new Real Men cast? Did people tune in to see the new cast after the Female edition ended? Whyyyyy are we still playing second fiddle? That's what I want to know. I selfishly want 1N2D to be on top and we've not been on top for a few weeks now. Grrrr. 

Some of the their cast members are the same but they also added new ones. I read that they're doing a marines special & they're getting really good feedback... so it might take a lot more for 1N2D to reclaim the top spot this time. They better be preparing something really special if they want to boost their ratings.

Guest pink_dolphins

Watching Part 2 I realized why Joo Hyuk couldn't invite any friends because most of his contacts are A-listers. Honestly I have a crush on him too... :)

Damn! Sadly Jong Min wasn't able to show his powers at the final battle in Infinity Challenge. I was looking forward to it. :(

The last two episodes were sooo funny!!!:D they really are more fun to watch when they don't have guests...it's sad that some viewers do not appreciate the chemistry:( 

I can't wait to watch the subbed episode...the relay game was fun and painful to watch....their backs (and Junho's teeth) would have been very sore after the shoot.

1n2d S3 fighting!

Looking forward to the 3rd Anniv episode...I hope there won't be any cast changes given the #2 rating for several weeks....:o

• Like 6

The last two episodes were sooo funny!!!:D they really are more fun to watch when they don't have guests...it's sad that some viewers do not appreciate the chemistry:( 

I can't wait to watch the subbed episode...the relay game was fun and painful to watch....their backs (and Junho's teeth) would have been very sore after the shoot.

1n2d S3 fighting!

Looking forward to the 3rd Anniv episode...I hope there won't be any cast changes given the #2 rating for several weeks....:o

I think kbs wouldn't change the cast even if the show's ratings constantly isn't no.1 unless the member is the one who would withdraw from the show or the management sees the need if the show has very low ratings like what happened to S2's latter part and Happy Together S3...

Me too, I already watched the raw episode but still waiting for the subbed episode to be able to understand what they were saying. :P ...JunHo was so funny during the capturing-the-dolphin-game and as he did the dolphin moves. Defconn learned how to play as how KJM would play with JH (when you're desperate imply the grabbing hair game into the game)... LOL!!!

Correction: it's whale hunting... I thought it's dolphin (after watching the subbed episode).

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 6

Thanks @tdjunlimited for spending time to grant my request!

Thanks @kayefaye for the preview!

And thanks @kjmcth for keeping us updated with the ratings and photos to look forward to.

Keep up the good work to all of you! :P

Hi everyone, I would like to echo all the thanks of @beyaruth. I think this is the first time I post on this thread. I just started loving 1N2D S3 few months ago, and I have been crazy marathoning and searching for more older episodes to watch while waiting to watch the present ones! I have never liked 1N2D the old casts of S1 and S2 much as I liked Na PD, but these 6 guys just did it for me.

I am also a big fan of Yoo PD, but funny thing he looks kinda old like in his early forties till in one episode Jong Min says Yoo PD is younger than him! I was so shocked. I used to be a crazy fan of Running Man but they have stopped making me laugh. I feel the 1N2D S3 cast has more camaradie and more sporting than RM. They don't get really angry with each other. 1N2D fighting! :wub:

• Like 4

I'm same as you @simplesim, I'm an addict viewer (ehem! ehem!)... I mean an avid viewer of S3 than S1 & S2. I was not so eager to watch the show before compared to the present. I'm currently back-tracking S1 episodes (because of Yoo PD), although I enjoy watching it but my mind is wanting to rewatch S3 episodes again. I laugh while watching all 3 seasons of 1n2d and I like members of all 3 seasons but my heart belongs to S3 members. I hope Yoo PD will stay also because it would really affect the show like what happened when Na PD & Bird PD left.

I'm glad to see you taking time posting here... as well as seeing more actively participating on keeping the thread alive : @Arhazivory @psycheros @MauiKawaii @destielcockles @AZJ1119 @pink_dolphins @chocmagma @jayne1874 @deviously @flybabyfly @katchitup @nessanonejja @izhani85 and others (sorry if I failed to mention your names). I'm glad that more people post here aside from our regular contributors who update us and feed us with nice photos. :wub:

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 7