[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Yoo PD is a meanie! :D 

It's a genius prank from him, I almost feel sorry for the members *LOL*

At first I was kinda ooooo...kay.....what's this about?? Why suddenly the matchmaking segment?? But somehow I knew something was up because there's no way our dear PD will be that nice and kind.

Even when blindfolded and clueless about what's going on, Joonho - Jongmin duet doesn't disappoint. That signature babo laughter really cracks me up. I can only imagine how Joonho feels.when he hears that.

Taehyun surely lives up to his nickname King of Reaction when he sees Joonyoung *LOL*

After Joonyoung pranks his hyungs with rose throwing, it's only right that his hyungs have good laughter at his expense :D  

Defconn saying 'her' fingers smell like cigarettes is so funny. It's been quite sometime since our mathyung embarassed himself after that 'fatal' Gutaeng incident :D:D 

But my healthy portion of laughter comes from Joonho impersonating the old comedian. OMG. Only with Joonho I find slapstick is funny.

I love love love this episode. I know I know, I begin to sound like a broken record. I like this episode, I love that episode, I begin to think I lost my perspective about this show.

But who really cares?? I need a good laughter, and a good laughter I get in almost all this season's episodes ♡♡♡

Now I'm excited for their next trip!

• Like 8

I've just finished the latest episode and still laughing so hard for the 'villa meeting' even I've red the spoilers about it (I was in the office and my friends just told me that I am crazy).

The saddest part was when the bachelor really believe there will be some real girls for them. I can't imagine how shame they are when they found out about this episode. They all look desperate. KKKKKKK

And for Yoo PD, I don't know why but I find him to be more interesting day by day. I think I could end up to be his fan. I love when he said to Jong Min, "It's me, it's me". He is so funny and naughty.

And, btw, who is another PD? The PD that sang with them in Noraebang. The little one. He's kind of cute too.

• Like 8

@francisuta He is cute. I've had my eye on him since the episode when Jong Min beat everybody in arm wrestling. 

Now! That episode! Let me tell you friends, I watched it last night before bed....almost keeled over laughing then I dreamt the whole thing last night. :D Before starting on my thesis work, I just had to watch that Villa Meeting again. I don't think I want to ever delete that episode from my tablet. lol...take it with me wherever I go. I thought Junho was going to curse when he saw Jongmin. The look on his face was priceless. But man, Cha Taehyun's collapse should be patented. LOL That was truly a wonderful reaction. When Joo Hyuk threw the rose....hahahaha and of course our maknae just burst into crazy laughter. 

Yoo PD....another time, he has proven his genius. Him and the entire team should win a reward. Such an awesome show. 

• Like 8

Guest kayefaye

The members were photographed today at KBS. I don't know what they were there for. As per Tae-hyun's schedule, they're filming a new episode this Sat-Sun instead of the usual Fri-Sat. Either there's a conflict with a member's schedule or they're adjusting to accommodate a guest? We'll find out soon.

hna4Rqr.jpg?1fuBbSjl.jpg?1

[source]

I also saw photos of Joon-young at Park Bo-young's movie premiere today but I didn't see any of the other members or female friends so I'm not sure if they also attended.

Guest pink_dolphins

@francisuta @Arhazivory Mmmm... Anybody correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know the PD's name but I could picture only his face. ---I think he got married late last year (before Junho and Jongmin's octopus boat trip) to another KBS PD/I think the female PD that accompanied Defconn and Joo Hyuk to a second-hand clothing store... I think their story is loosely based to the drama Producer. 

Watched the latest episode last night and i enjoyed and kept laughing while watching! What a fun episode! After being disappointed with the stuff, won't our members be rebellious on the next episode? Lol! They might already gave up on the idea of meeting girls and I hope Yoo PD can arrange to meet up with girls on their anniversary episode now that the guys are least expecting it to happen! Their genuine reactions would be so hilarious to see! 

By the way, has anyone noticed that 1n2d latest episode was uploaded first by kshowonline this time than RM episode? I think 1n2d is getting more attention from the international viewers nowadays. I hope that more people would watch and enjoy the show as all of us here do. :wub:

• Like 9

Guest chocmagma

Hello chingu-deul! :w00t:

@pink_dolphins yes he was in it before. Have you watched it? He really can adapt 'living' in the jungle kekeke.

On 11/18/2015 at 10:41 PM, francisuta said:

I've just finished the latest episode and still laughing so hard for the 'villa meeting' even I've red the spoilers about it (I was in the office and my friends just told me that I am crazy).

The saddest part was when the bachelor really believe there will be some real girls for them. I can't imagine how shame they are when they found out about this episode. They all look desperate. KKKKKKK

And for Yoo PD, I don't know why but I find him to be more interesting day by day. I think I could end up to be his fan. I love when he said to Jong Min, "It's me, it's me". He is so funny and naughty.

And, btw, who is another PD? The PD that sang with them in Noraebang. The little one. He's kind of cute too.

His name in Inseok. As per @pink_dolphins, he got married with one of the previous PD of 2D1N Season 3 (Currently the wife is Music Bank PD). You can find her in ep 36 where she accompanied Defconn and Joo Hyuk during the episode of Unplanned Trip to Gunsan. Sorry for the blurry image.

2D1N%208_zps8ptirwft.png

And this is from ep 57, New Year Special episode. Junho has been chosen to go for squid fishing and he got to choose one member and few staffs to go with him. This is when he asked Inseok PD, why he shouldnt be on the boat? And Inseok PD's reason:

Spoiler

2D1N%209_zpsx6kxw6bi.png

2D1N%2010_zpsurvztsin.png

2D1N%2011_zpsacze2ec1.png

2D1N%2012_zpscjj58kal.png

2D1N%2013_zpszsdz0ppp.png

2D1N%2014_zps77vcthaw.png

2D1N%2015_zpspwt2az74.png

2D1N%2016_zpsisykysye.png

2D1N%2017_zps3boby7vv.png

You can read the interview with the wife here: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/real-life-producer-couple-music-bank-1n2d-pds-revealed-to-have-gotten-married

@asti_g_mei is that true? What a good news then! :wub:

Loved this episode!:P

It's great how destiny kind of had a hand in the whole partnering up prank!  Just shows that KJM-KJH are really meant to be together, no matter what the circumstance maybe, they have the best love-hate-funny relationship.  CTH-JJY also are good together for the games...they've even mentioned wanting to be paired together before.  And Defconn-KJHy's partnership especially during the time they had a food trip together was also the best. Amazing and funny episode once again!:D

Not too keen with the morning angel though.

Can't wait for the cold weather training, the wind seemed scary strong.  But will this be the anniversary trip already?  I hope not.  I hope they will just be shooting today.  If that's not it yet, then will the anniv episode be shown on Dec. 5?

I really, really hope the changes in schedule won't gravely affect the ratings.:( Even if the target audience are different, the changes could just do the trick for Good Sunday to catch up with it's rival stations. Crossing my fingers!:sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

Actually... I was already aware of Yoo PD's pranks even before I watched the latest episode (Ep. 97). I think I enjoyed watching it more because I was in the anticipation mode for the members' reactions (that made me laugh until I already cried with tears coz I know that they were being fooled) and I was able to observe and grasp the staff's movements (props for the success of pranking them: 1. the celebrity van 2. the walkie-talkie 3. the songs from the mysterious guests 4. women's perfume spray)... thanks for the photos (spoiler) from @asti_g_mei and also from what I read in other website... LOL!!!  Yes... they thought they will be partnered with a woman again, just like before...

Thumbnail  Thumbnail  Thumbnail Thumbnail Thumbnail

Thumbnail

(gifs credit to the owner)

That's why they kept on guessing that Shinji would most likely be "A popular star in the 90's" while Kim Sook to be "A comedian who came on 1n2d"... What makes me laugh is that they kept on asking KJM & JH about it if they have an idea or their female friends have mentioned something... while both of them didn't have any idea who those might be when actually they were the ones being described as such... LOL!!!

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 7

Watched the latest episode last night and i enjoyed and kept laughing while watching! What a fun episode! After being disappointed with the stuff, won't our members be rebellious on the next episode? Lol! They might already gave up on the idea of meeting girls and I hope Yoo PD can arrange to meet up with girls on their anniversary episode now that the guys are least expecting it to happen! Their genuine reactions would be so hilarious to see! 

By the way, has anyone noticed that 1n2d latest episode was uploaded first by kshowonline this time than RM episode? I think 1n2d is getting more attention from the international viewers nowadays. I hope that more people would watch and enjoy the show as all of us here do. :wub:

Surely the members learned their lesson here: Never trust Yoo PD with this again... especially if they blindfold you again... just as how they always doubt the staff whenever they give the members food and drinks... LOL!!!

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

By the way, RM was still uploaded ahead than 1n2d. I have to inform you if you see previous 1n2d's comment section, those who upvoted the negative comments (after the 1n2d ratings was posted) are RM diehard fans (Lemon Tea, Zach, melon, EpiK Tablo, JJ, yooo, miriusa, FanStalks, Itsallaboutu). They've been trolling the 1n2d comment section not to watch the show but to just read the comments and reply (to defend RM) or upvote those negative comments against 1N2D... just beware... ;) But whenever we encounter negative comments that we don't like (that make us angry)... let's just ignore them so that we will still maintain our good moods... :P

Oh, by the way... here's another photo of Inseok PD (that made Yoo PD laugh so hard)...

Thumbnail

tumblr_ntc0g4ClYJ1ubml81o1_500.jpg

(photos & gifs credit to the owners)

• Like 7

By the way, RM was still uploaded ahead than 1n2d. I have to inform you if you see previous 1n2d's comment section, those who upvoted the negative comments (after the 1n2d ratings was posted) are RM diehard fans (Lemon Tea, Zach, melon, EpiK Tablo, JJ, yooo, miriusa, FanStalks, Itsallaboutu). They've been trolling the 1n2d comment section not to watch the show but to just read the comments and reply (to defend RM) or upvote those negative comments against 1N2D... just beware... ;) But whenever we encounter negative comments that we don't like (that make us angry)... let's just ignore them so that we will still maintain our good moods... :P

Whoa! I thought it was. Anyway, I don't even go to comments section of kshowonline. I only read and comments on Knetz reactions and comments from kkuljaem, a feel good blog and posts good stuff about 1n2d.  I prefer not to waste my time reading negative comments to 1n2d, don't even have enough time to follow and watch our members' shows and other shows that I am currently watching. 

• Like 4

Hello everyone, good morning... 

I have back read a few pages but I haven't found it. Does anyone know the bgm when kimjoohyuk is interviewed in the room while waiting for his partner to come (when he said he's not confident type of person)? The song is ballad genre with male singer vocal.. Please if you don't mind to help me with it... 

Thank you very much in advance~~~~^^ 

• Like 5

My opinion on last week are mix feeling....

but one thing that hit my feeling the most are how much I miss my external memory... it be with me since 1st sight love toward KJM and Eric Shinwa, i collect/download redo again from burn DVD to external...  90'an that have all my KJM+Shinwa Variety show and it make cry and miss it (yes, i cry like a river)... I con't recover from it again.... and than the PD decided to redo one of show again...oh~ went others are happy laugh on that segment, I wish it true.... I really miss my external... back than all my friends download newest Movie but I decided to download my Korean Variety show... Please PD if you want to redo any show in 90' again do it till the end... than the Prank~

Watched the latest episode last night and i enjoyed and kept laughing while watching! What a fun episode! 

By the way, RM was still uploaded ahead than 1n2d. I have to inform you if you see previous 1n2d's comment section, those who upvoted the negative comments (after the 1n2d ratings was posted) are RM diehard fans (Lemon Tea, Zach, melon, EpiK Tablo, JJ, yooo, miriusa, FanStalks, Itsallaboutu). They've been trolling the 1n2d comment section not to watch the show but to just read the comments and reply (to defend RM) or upvote those negative comments against 1N2D... just beware... ;) But whenever we encounter negative comments that we don't like (that make us angry)... let's just ignore them so that we will still maintain our good moods... :P

Other than that,

as i remember RM was not in same slot with 1n2d's in the first places; after their gain the popularity than their change the slot and win again others channel almost two year if I not wrong, back than 1n2d season 1 are too strong. So, what we can said RM is just be send back to their original time slot, and nothing wrong with it. and for the stalker in this forum.... it sweet and we should thank them to increase the numbers of this pages. but please ignore them with love

• Like 7

Guest chocmagma

Hello chingu! :w00t:

You're welcome, @Arhazivory! If I'm not mistaken, during Game of Throne : 2D1N vs Return of Superman, Yoo PD was asked whether he got girlfriend or not, and to their surprise, he answered YES. I remember during early episodes of Season 3, the members gossiping about love-line/scandal between Seulgi and Yoo PD. LOL.

@beyaruth thank you for the gifs! They really made my day! I think the editors also play a big role in delivering the laugh. I mean, without the funny caption or additional BGM, that particular scene wont be that funny.

Me too will avoid reading all those negative comments at all cost. No point to fight with them. Sorry if any of you read this. Since I watch both 2D1N and RM, I try to respect each of us regardless of what program's fans you are be it 2D1N or RM or any other variety shows. Just let them be, chingu. Meanwhile let's keep on supporting our lovely members and the teams whom without them our Sunday night will be very boring :wub:

@tituyphing I'm not sure of the BGM. If I happen to know about it, will inform you soonest possible. Aite? ;)

@chocmagma really like your post. Me too love Korean variety shows a lot, it makes me watch many of them, including RM, Infinity Challenge, WGM, Superman, even tvN and JTBC owned shows beside 1N2D. No point in argue, though I like 1N2D the most, but I love to see jongmin became a guest in IC or taehyun in RM. I found out to understand each charm of the show itself by watching them all. So actually the one who seriously put negativity about other show is actually just watching one particular show s/he supporting. 

appreciate it a lot~~^^ no worries dear, just tell me anytime when you find it~~^^ thank you again!!  

• Like 6

@tituyphing Welcome back! I totally agree with you that's why I labeled them in my previous post as "diehard fans" (just sticking to 1 show as you've said) and just recently when I posted a "pacifier comment" (to remind people in kshow 1n2d latest episode's comment section to stay calm and just ignore the comments that would make them angry), someone posted a comment asking if we do laugh when the members give jokes/talk coz he doesn't although it entertains him in some parts only when they were doing funny stuff. He posted this comment when there were comments already mentioning how funny the episode was... so it seems to me that he's igniting a fan war again or waiting for someone to take the bait (to take his comment negatively and react defensively). But I was able to reply to him before anyone else (again pacifying to prevent another senseless debate). I told him that It's alright... there's nothing wrong if you feel that way... it's good that you're sharing your views. :-) Sometimes it's not the type of jokes that can make everbody laugh coz it really depends on the person's level of humor (on the part of the receiving end)... :-) Well I just shared to him that I was also like that when I started watching kvariety shows but when I adapted to it then I easily laugh now and enjoy watching kvariety shows (like you, I also like 1n2d the most by the way)... Sorry if I mentioned this to you... I won't prolong this anymore... my point is that it just opened my eyes that there are people like these which I never knew before... this is the culprit why there are messy comment boards / forum... LOL!!! I'm just glad that I observed it as early as possible and prevented me to do things that I might regret in the future. And I could help others to prevent it also. :P

@chocmagma Yes, it shouldn't result to wars... but some people really couldn't accept their favorite show being constructively criticized or when people share which show they like the most among the variety shows being mentioned... Well the real key is MUTUAL RESPECT which I'm glad we're practicing it here- that is to respect others' views and opinion or preference even if it differ from ours. Discuss it in a well mannered way and constructively (even if we disagree).:wub:

... Yes, we love to see other members to guest in other variety shows like recently KJM was in IC's "The War of the Dummies" and LOTJ, and JJY also was in LOTJ ... by the way there were RM & 1N2D fans who are wishing for "BFF" CTH & KJK to do a collaboration project for RM & 1N2D episodes together while others wished YJS to be in 1n2d... LOL!!! My ultimate wish is for JH to be in IC for "The War of the Sly / Devious"! Thumbnail

It would be great if all these wishes come true but we can only indulge in YJS's words of wisdom:

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

(gif & photos credit to the owners)

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 6

I really enjoyed the prank that the staff (Yoo PD as their leader) did on our beloved members. The members really thought that they will be meeting ladies that night and were anticipating to see women again... hoping to be like these again (feeling in cloud 9)... LOL!!!

Thumbnail Thumbnail Thumbnail Thumbnail

(gifs credit to the owner)

Although I pity the members for having their hope crushed, actually I pity the Staff especially Yoo PD MORE THAN the members here... coz I'm 100% sure that they were having a hard time "in stopping themselves from laughing" while watching the members' reactions all through out that time... What a torture for them... LOL!!! ...I myself can't stop from laughing until tears came down from my eyes... I don't think I can stop (control) myself from laughing as how they did it... LOL!!!

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 10

Guest kayefaye

Tae-hyun's schedule shows they're filming tomorrow, but Joo-hyuk & Defconn were already spotted today in Jeollado. I can't find photos of the other members.

GIkP91C.jpg?1

[source]

... by the way there were RM & 1N2D fans who are wishing for "BFF" CTH & KJK to do a collaboration project for RM & 1N2D episodes together while others wished YJS to be in 1n2d... 

If there's a time to do it, they should do it now before Kpop Star ends and RM returns to the same timeslot. Although I don't watch RM, I think it would be refreshing to see some sort of an X-deal between them. Perhaps the members can guest in each other's shows, at least the staff won't have to be involved because that would be more complicated. I won't be surprised if Tae-hyun & Jong-kook have already talked about this over some drinks. :D It could also be a good way to put an end to the pointless fanwars.

Edited by kayefaye

Back to the latest episode, I like the pairings though.

Joonho - Jongmin are obviously soul mates. Doesn't matter how, when, intended or not, they always end up together.

Joonyoung - Taehyun are the first bromance that I noticed in early episodes of season 3. It's obvious that our maknae had a 'crush' on Taehyun. As a maknae, and a weird one at that,  it was important to feel comfortable with at least one of the hyungs and Taehyun was the easiest to get close with. These days, it's becoming a trio of 3Js Joonyoung Joonho and Jongmin but Taehyun remains as his first love.

Joohyuk - Defconn is actually a real hyung - dongsaeng relationship. Defconn was -is- always the first, if not the only one :D :D to look after the mathyung. It shows quite obvious also in the early episodes. Remember the birth of 3G episode? Joohyuk was working hard climbing the ice and Defconn was cheering for him and grilling the eel and feed him. And when Joohyuk got car sick Defconn was the one assisting him. Also on no smoking trip, Defconn won a candy for Joohyuk. It was so cute. So beautiful personality description is not far off :D 

Anyway, it feels good to see this thread is so alive with comments and updates. I'm not only an addict to the show but also the this forum :D 

Keep posting guys, it's becoming something soothing specially on my stressful days ♡♡♡

• Like 8