[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Thanks @kayefaye for the additional info ;)

@beyaruth chingu, have you found which episode where CTH described their team as LTE?

Sorry, I still can't specify which episode where CTH described their team as LTE unless I rewatch the entire episodes from where 3G was formed. But I have to correct myself coz 3G vs LTE caption was 1st seen in Ep. 9 Manly Trip when they were chaotic trying to put chinese character " strentgh" on the remaining members who were not yet out of the game (CTH, JJY & JH).

@simplesim this is for the escape scene you were describing... (gifs credit to the owner)

tumblr_n9eco0z6Xk1qgwb3jo1_250.giftumblr_n9eco0z6Xk1qgwb3jo2_250.gif

tumblr_n9eco0z6Xk1qgwb3jo7_250.giftumblr_n9eco0z6Xk1qgwb3jo3_250.gif

tumblr_n9eco0z6Xk1qgwb3jo4_250.giftumblr_n9eco0z6Xk1qgwb3jo10_250.gif

tumblr_n9eco0z6Xk1qgwb3jo6_250.giftumblr_n9eco0z6Xk1qgwb3jo5_250.gif

tumblr_n9eco0z6Xk1qgwb3jo8_250.giftumblr_n9eco0z6Xk1qgwb3jo9_250.gif

• Like 9

WOW ... Have you seen Joon Young's performance in Immortal Song singing IF by Ahn Chi Hwan? I heard him sing before a rock song so I was not impressed and I dropped seeking him as a singer....  but hearing him now made me change my mind. This guy can actually sing! I mean he is confident of his notes and the quality of his voice is praiseworthy. ;)

I discovered him as a singer when he did his last album - Teenager. Then I went searching for all his songs. His voice is incredible. :D

• Like 5

Guest pink_dolphins

@asti_g_mei @Arhazivory I've always considered Joon Young as our adorable annoying maknae in 1n2d.s3 and not a serious singer. Now I understand what his mom said that her son once said to her that even if he will be poor with no money he can't give up on singing/being in a band (or something like that...) Do you know what episode he started in Immortal Song? I don't watch that variety. ^_^

Sorry, I still can't specify which episode where CTH described their team as LTE unless I rewatch the entire episodes from where 3G was formed. But I have to correct myself coz 3G vs LTE caption was 1st seen in Ep. 9 Manly Trip when they were chaotic trying to put chinese character " strentgh" on the remaining members who were not yet out of the game (CTH, JJY & JH).

@simplesim this is for the escape scene you were describing... (gifs credit to the owner

@beyaruth much, much thanks for the gifs and right capture! :wub: You are so clever and witty, bwahaha... 70% discount. :D And you captured the right scenes of Yoo PD's dilemma. I have a love hate for Yoo PD now after watching 2 Days and 1 Night - Season 3 : Relaxing Trip Part 2 (2014.02.09)! He can be so mean with the poor team. :sweatingbullets: They have gone thru so much since Relaxing Trip Part 1 (and its anything but relaxing). Then when the team play for their dinner game at 1 am and the challenges were so tough and he hardly relent to their bargains. Luckily and finally Lady Luck and genius JJY saved their dinner and they managed to have a good dinner. :sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 6

@simplesim this is for the escape scene you were describing... (gifs credit to the owner

@beyaruth much, much thanks for the gifs and right capture! :wub: You are so clever and witty, bwahaha... 70% discount. :D And you captured the right scenes of Yoo PD's dilemma. I have a love hate for Yoo PD now after watching 2 Days and 1 Night - Season 3 : Relaxing Trip Part 2 (2014.02.09)! He can be so mean with the poor team. :sweatingbullets: They have gone thru so much since Relaxing Trip Part 1 (and its anything but relaxing). Then when the team play for their dinner game at 1 am and the challenges were so tough and he hardly relent to their bargains. Luckily and finally Lady Luck and genius JJY saved their dinner and they managed to have a good dinner. :sweatingbullets::wub:

Okay, now indulge with your love-hate feelings for Yoo PD... members' revenge:

tumblr_nibsjr61KL1tstneto2_250.gif

tumblr_nibsjr61KL1tstneto4_250.gif

tumblr_nibsjr61KL1tstneto1_250.gif

tumblr_nibsjr61KL1tstneto5_250.gif

tumblr_nibsjr61KL1tstneto3_250.gif

7JMe4Zh.gif

After all of these pranks, he would still say to the members... :wub:

tumblr_ngzwiq6ZQ51r36b7po4_250.gif

(gifs credit to the owners)

PS. 1st gif from Ep. 51, 2nd gif from Ep. 25, 3rd gif from Ep. 50 (1st Yr. Anniv.), 4th gif from Ep. 29, 5th & 7th gif from Ep. 52 and 6th gif from Ep. 81

Edited by beyaruth
  • Like 10

@asti_g_mei @Arhazivory Do you know what episode he started in Immortal Song? I don't watch that variety. ^_^

All episodes of Immortal Songs 2 are uploaded by KBS on their official YT channel with eng subs. Just search the following on Youtube.

1. Immortal Songs 2 | 불후의 명곡 2 : B1A4, SISTAR, Jung Joonyoung, Norazo, Bada, Moon Myungjin (2013.08.03)

2. Immortal Songs 2 | 불후의 명곡 2 : ZE:A, Girl's Day, Jung Joonyoung, Moon Myungjin & more! (2013.08.24) Singing the Legend

3. Immortal Songs 2 | 불후의 명곡 2 : Return of the Legend! Shin SeungHun (2013.11.23)

4. Jung JoonYoung Band - I Heard a Rumor | 정준영 밴드 - 풍문으로 들었소 [Immortal Songs 2]

5. Han SukJoon & Jung JoonYoung Band - Soul Mates | 한석준 & 정준영밴드 - 천생연분 [Immortal Songs 2]

6. Not yet uploaded by KBS, you can check it at allkpop link as below.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/jung-joon-young-band-gets-inspiration-from-jung-joon-youngs-father-on-immortal-song

• Like 5

Bwahahahaha... :D Deabak @beyaruth:wub: What episodes are they from? Aigoo...you make my heart melt for Yoo PD again. And I remember he had to substitute for Joo Hyuk during a game (spinning the elephant) at the beach! Ka ka ka...he was so dumbfounded on many occasions and said, "Why do I have to do all these?" :sweatingbullets::D:wub:

Just curious, any more team running away or just that once? :P

Edited by simplesim
  • Like 7

The first time I saw Joonyoung on Immortal Somg was during 1N2D season 2.

I was like

''Is that Joowon?? Why would Joowon sing a rock song??' He looked so much like Joowon and I didn't know who Jung Joonyoung was back then.

After that I found out that he always got selected as a first singer to perform and never won a single round :D 

However in Chuseok -I think- special our maknae performed with one of KBS anchors and won 2 rounds. He was singing, rapping and dancing, wearing a hoodie. I thought he came straight from 1N2D filming without changing his wardrobe :D :D

• Like 6

Now I feel like watching JJY take the stage after reading your posts. I have only heard him once and that was by accident looking for izi emergency room. 1n2d and running man are the only variety I watch. I dare not try any more shows or I’ll never get to sleep or exercise!

• Like 4

Aww....Yoo PD, my biggest crush ever for Kvariety pesonalities.

Last time I felt this way was with Hyun Bin circa MNIKSS.

My Yoo PD moments are when he 'sacrificed' himself for our mathyung, when he got cramped in thigh wrestling and the way he hung his head when the members ran away :D :D 

• Like 8

Bwahahahaha... :D Deabak @beyaruth:wub:What episodes are they from? Aigoo...you make my heart melt for Yoo PD again. And I remember he had to substitute for Joo Hyuk during a game (spinning the elephant) at the beach! Ka ka ka...he was so dumbfounded on many occasions and said, "Why do I have to do all these?" :sweatingbullets::D:wub:

Just curious, any more team running away or just that once? :P

Thanks for the reminder regarding Yoo PD's elephant spin.

I'll get back to you when I get the time to search for those episodes... anyways here's our 3G & LTE teams:

tumblr_nxtair70Ak1uncg1ho8_400.gif tumblr_nxtair70Ak1uncg1ho3_400.gif

(gifs credit to the owner)

• Like 8

Guest kayefaye

It seems Running Man is officially moving to an earlier timeslot (same as Superman & Mask King), and Kpop Star 5 will be the one directly competing with 1N2D and Real Men. It's because RM supposedly has younger viewers compared to KPS.

Something I got from Reddit:

1 Night 2 Days was the greatest beneficiary from Running Man's time slot swap, vaulting it past Real Men 2.

• Instead of prioritizing Running Man and catching 1N2D on reruns/IPTV at a later time, the majority of the U-18 audience rejoiced at the ability to watch them back-to-back (from comments I read on various Korean forums)
  • In comparison, Real Men 2 saw a smaller boost in viewership because its demographics overlap the least with Running Man's core audience.
    • Compared to 1N2D, it reaches less into the U-18 audience but reaches more into the 50+ audience.

(Note: It's just the commenter's observations; not meant to serve as a factual report. Personally, I agree with this.)

They only showed a prologue of KPS5 this week and will have their regular run beginning next Sunday. We can expect stronger competition from them especially among the Kpop-loving demographic since JYP & YG are both part of the judging panel. If I'm not mistaken, KPS tends to have higher viewer ratings than RM. It's possible that RM will move back to the later timeslot once KPS5 wraps up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To those who are interested in checking out the maknae as a singer, I suggest you watch his "Becoming Dust" performance with his "exhausted friend" Roy Kim during their Superstar K days. It's like a talent search show classic now. I'm a rock lover myself, not so much into Kpop, so I'm enjoying his band's music (yes, he has a band icydk).

Guest chocmagma

Hello! :w00t:

I downloaded the latest episode but have yet to watch it sobbbs. Later I'll catch on it ;)

You're welcome, @simplesim!

@beyaruth it's okay chingu. If I happened to have time to rewatch the whole 3G and LTE episodes and found it, will let you know ;)

@kayefaye with RM being moved to an earlier timeslot, can I say that we have a chance to watch 2D1N members on RM as guests or vice versa? Since they're not competing with each other anymore. I miss seeing CTH and Kim Joo Hyuk in RM.

I'm still into JJY and Roy Kim's Becoming Dust and never get tired of it. Haha. Their version is so awesome. Their voices omona I'm speechless!

Speaking of Yoo PD, IMHO I think he's not that mean as compared to Na PD :P The former always gave our members chances to redeem themselves. No I'm not comparing the PDs nor the members nor the Seasons, but I just wanna say that, eventho Yoo PD is known as evil genius PD being Na PD's successor, I still have a soft spot for him. Another reason that makes Season 3 is very enjoyable is because we have him as our PD :wub:

Guest kayefaye

@kayefaye with RM being moved to an earlier timeslot, can I say that we have a chance to watch 2D1N members on RM as guests or vice versa? Since they're not competing with each other anymore. I miss seeing CTH and Kim Joo Hyuk in RM.

Tae-hyun said in an interview last year that he wanted to try a 1N2D-RM collaboration. I don't know how feasible that is though since they're still part of rivals KBS Happy Sunday and SBS Good Sunday. And if RM's move is only temporary, then they'll be competing again once KPS5 is over.  But it sure would be nice to see Tae-hyun and Jong-kook together. I don't watch RM so the last time I've seen them together on a variety show was in Family Outing with Jang Hyuk. Maybe Tae-hyun can now call KJK for missions without having to rush their phone call.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spoilers:

the members thought there are female guests coming over for the blind date but they ended up being paired to each other

Star News - Naver: '1N2D' members got tricked by the staff's hidden camera

1. [+6,375, -130] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+5,992, -156] This episode was the best thing everㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+5,345, -139] Indeed the funniest episode to date ㅋㅋㅋ The members were really excited thinking they have female guests coming over ㅜㅠ
4. [+5,203, -112] The twist was daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I had tears running down my eyes when Cha Tae Hyun took off his eye mask and collapsed from shock  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+4,443, -131] This episode gave me goosebumps because it's so good
6. [+672, -15] 1N2D never runs out of ideas ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+636, -17] Yoo PD is a genius. I bet the crew have lots of fun when they plan for the episodes

Osen - Nate
1. [+495, -14] When Cha Tae Hyun collapsed ㅋㅋ
2. [+441, -20] Laughed until my belly hurt ㅋㅋIt was hysterical but the members must've been so embarrassed ㅋㅋ They  got tricked ㅋㅋ

3. [+50, -7] This episode is legendaryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is 1N so funny lately? It makes me laugh nonstop ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThe bachelor members Kim Joo Hyuk, Defconn, Jung Joon Young and Kim Jong Min were excited and took it seriously.  It was funny when they were singing because they couldn't find the exact words to express how they feel.  Cha Tae Hyun's shocked face was priceless ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+48, -3] Ah~~~~The set-up was legendaryㅋㅋ I don't know why but Infinity Challenge got too boring for me to watch but with 1N2D, I can laugh freely ㅋㅋKim Junho's gambling game last week and the blind date in this episode were the highlights of this special. Cha Tae Hyun's shocked expression is the real deal when he found out that his blind date is Joon Young ㅋㅋ

5. [+41, -6] This episode was so damn funny ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+38, -4] Defconn was about to kiss the back of Kim Joo Hyuk's hand but it smelled like cigarettesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm curious of next week's female guest

7. [+30, -3] There's a reason why 1N is topping the ratings these days. Kim Junho and Kim Jong Min make the funniest combo

[source]

Sports Chosun - Naver: Kwang Hee, Lee Kwang Soo, Jung Joon Young, 3 maknaes of variety

1. [+1,268, -99] I acknowledge Jung Joon Young and Lee Kwang Soo but Kwang Hee needs to try harder.. Hwaiting!
2. [+983, -66] 1N2D's evil maknae Jung Joon Young, he's a 4d character but he's cute ㅋㅋㅋ 1N2D is a good show
3. [+642, -106] Kwang Hee should try harder ㅠ ㅜ
4. [+602, 201] Kwang Hee-ya, Kwang Hee-ya, enlist in the army
5. [+285, -20] Jung Joon Young is adored by his 1N2D hyungs
6. [+239, -24] Jung Joon Young blends in well with his hyung, he's full of aegyo, respectful, honest and hardworking. I kinda wish he promotes more as a singer though
7. [+216, -18] Jung Joon Young's likeable as both a variety personality and a singer
8. [+209, -36] I acknowledge Jung Joon Young and Lee Kwang Soo. Kwang Hee isn't quite at their level yet
9. [+185, -8] Jung Joon Young joining 1N2D did wonders
10. [+184, -19] Jung Joon Young's not a 4d but a 16d, that's how eccentric and charming he is ㅋㅋ Kwang Soo's combination of pitiful member role and variety god image is a perfect fit for 'Running Man'

[source]

Speaking of Yoo PD, IMHO I think he's not that mean as compared to Na PD 

:P

The former always gave our members chances to redeem themselves. No I'm not comparing the PDs nor the members nor the Seasons, but I just wanna say that, eventho Yoo PD is known as evil genius PD being Na PD's successor, I still have a soft spot for him. Another reason that makes Season 3 is very enjoyable is because we have him as our PD 

:wub:

@chocmagma, @jayne1874 yes, agree Yoo PD  is what makes S3 more enjoyable. So now we are Team YOO! :wub:@beyaruth are you joining our team? :D

Poor @chocmagma, trying to be diplomatic and not stepping on anyone's toes. I think we should have the freedom to express our likes, feelings and preferences without tip-toeing or explaining (as someone said). I keep on rewatching Yoo PD's parts (where he get cornered, 'bullied' etc, when he was forced to participate, when he laughed etc etc) more than the team. I love @beyaruth's gifs of Yoo PD and still looking out for those that I haven't seen. And I also love Yoo PD's voice and he speaks pretty well. Lol, never knew I will "crush' on a PD too. :P

But I totally understand and recognized the genius of NA PD and how lots of people love him (dramabeans and Girl Friday are his greatest fans and I think they stop watching 1N2D after Na PD quit).:sweatingbullets: Too bad, for I really want them to give Yoo PD a chance. So far, I have not come across them commenting on Yoo PD. Really wish to hear some nice words from them.:)

Oh btw, does anyone feel that Defconn looks like one of the Minions? I just can't get over it. :D:D

Edited by simplesim
  • Like 8

Guest chocmagma

Hello members! :w00t:

I'm done watching the latest episode! LOL so funny and I think I'm gonna watch it again! My mouth and throat are so hurt from laughing so hard! Aigooo. Regarding the prank, all the staffs are so good at acting!

If you wanna win kai-bai-bo, just shout in Jong Min's ear. LOL. JJY so cheeky!

Spoiler

2D1N%201_zpsi9wd3gbx.png

2D1N%202_zpsxnskwodt.png

And after knowing who the six girls are:

Spoiler

2D1N%203_zpsasfi0lk1.png

Only single men are excited with villa meeting:

Spoiler

2D1N%204_zpsry6hazrq.png

Yoo PD's comment when he sees the members are so excited and seem cant wait for the villa meeting LOL:

Spoiler

2D1N%205_zpsk71v4hx7.png

The maknae is having fun to be in control of the hyungs kekeke:

Spoiler

2D1N%206_zpsk5jacref.png

2D1N%207_zpscnvcfoeu.png

@kayefaye Thank you for the interview link! I came across it before. While reading it, I imagined Dragon Brothers are in it. Must be super funny as I last watched them 3 together in Family Outing, the episodes were so funny! I hope there'll be a chance but I know it's difficult to realize it since the competing thingy :(

@simplesim Team YOO! I'm loving it to the max! :wub: And now I'm jealous with 2D1N teams. They must be having fun everytime they're planning for filming or even meet up for meetings. I think Yoo PD is more suited to be in variety shows rather than music shows as we know during his debut as PD, he said that he wanted to join music show team, but looks like he ended up with 2D1N team, a program that is super challenging and they need to suffer sometimes. But I wanna thank him for staying with them thru thick and thin, and still walking hand in hand with 2D1N *hats off to Yoo PD*

Chingu simplesim, hehehe poor me. But really I dont want anyone in this thread to feel that eventho other members or PDs or staffs from other Seasons were mentioned it means that I'm comparing them. I'm just expressing my opinion and I hope you guys dont mind :)

Lastly, REMEMBER EACH MEMBER!

Ciao~

Guest pink_dolphins

*pleasantly surprised!* :o I didn't know our maknae is in Law of the Jungle!

Amazing! He even carried his good luck there. :D

Edited by pink_dolphins