[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I'm missing our guys more and more as time passes and the momentum the anniversary kickoff episode made has fade away to me. :(:(

How I wish they should come back now.. like we only have few weeks til the year ends. The anniversary episodes should be broadcasted now while they are still mourning and it would be great if they'll have a trip for the new year with a concept of cleansing of what happened this past year or something alike. Something that might be heart wrenching but touching in any way.. ah I don't know. I just badly miss them!!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I'm missing our guys more and more as time passes and the momentum the anniversary kickoff episode made has fade away to me. :(:(

How I wish they should come back now.. like we only have few weeks til the year ends. The anniversary episodes should be broadcasted now while they are still mourning and it would be great if they'll have a trip for the new year with a concept of cleansing of what happened this past year or something alike. Something that might be heart wrenching but touching in any way.. ah I don't know. I just badly miss them!!!

Unfortunately bcos of the stubborn CEO, things are at a stand still... :(

ppl have been raising the query whats gonna happen at the year end awards, will there even be one.. seriously... i had so wish all our members could attend together for at least once! The first yr 2013 Junho won Daesang, but 1N2D S3 was still in the beginning stage, so they didnt win anything. 2014 no one win Daesang, but 3 of them won some award but 1N2D S3 still didnt win award as the best program yet. 2015 and 2016 they won best program, but JJY was not present. Sigh... was kinda hoping they’ll get some kinda award this yr end and all of them could be there to celeb it this yr! They deserve it! But with this strike... even the awards might not happen anyway. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

Unfortunately bcos of the stubborn CEO, things are at a stand still... :(

ppl have been raising the query whats gonna happen at the year end awards, will there even be one.. seriously... i had so wish all our members could attend together for at least once! The first yr 2013 Junho won Daesang, but 1N2D S3 was still in the beginning stage, so they didnt win anything. 2014 no one win Daesang, but 3 of them won some award but 1N2D S3 still didnt win award as the best program yet. 2015 and 2016 they won best program, but JJY was not present. Sigh... was kinda hoping they’ll get some kinda award this yr end and all of them could be there to celeb it this yr! They deserve it! But with this strike... even the awards might not happen anyway. 

Actually i was going to ask the same thing. At this point, how are they going to held year-end-award if the strike still continues? :( I'm a bit worried. Anyone knows if there was any strike happened in the beginning of season 3? or is this the first time ever faced by 2d1n? 

I'm praying 2d1n will win big award for this year end award. I might be exaggerate but I hope that Cha Tae Hyun will be nominated for Daesang award, and it's great if he wins it. Although season 3 never have official Mc or leader unlike previous seasons, I actually think CTH is indeed their unsung leader. I like how CTH worked out with the members. In the beginning, he invited them to his house for a gathering despite them still being awkward with each other (perhaps to make them more closer). The members mentioned it during their highlight special that they were so awkward when they came to his house. But now look at them, I love how their friendship is growing and getting more stronger. I also have so much respect for him when he stayed for 3 days during Kim Joo Hyuk's wake.

• Like 1

@allythefangirl today’s ep is the one where Yoo Ji Tae and Myunghoon came, wo JJY. Junho’s friend special Part 1. They purposely dint want to show that second part just to put more pressure on the CEO i guess. Though it doesnt seem to be working...

@ixora6 the highlight special ep was the one held right after a strike. That strike didnt last long because that ceo resigned. I think it was about 1week or so. To fill the void, Hojin PD held that highlight ep right after the strike. Following that, their first trip post-strike was the backpacking trip. The drastic fall in ratings for season 2 was also because of another strike. That strike lasted longer, almost as long as this time around. Post-strike, the PD was changed, and season 2 became boring in ppl’s opinion, ratings fell, members leaving, etc, so they decided to revamp and start a new season 3 with new members, but keeping CTH. Jongmin would have been let go too, if not for CTH’s request. Thats why some ppl are kinda comparing this strike to the strike that happened in S2. Hopefully it doesnt meet such a fate. S3 is pretty strong now, esp after JooHyuk’s accident, korean ppl sympathized with 1N2D members alot, and acknowledge their loyalty and sincerity. Even in death, JooHyuk looked out for his brothers in 1N2D, indirectly promoting 1N2D, like he always do at his movie interviews. If only the strike can end asap... :( im also hoping they’ll win big at year end awards. But at this rate... looks like no year end awards will be held if strike doesnt end asap! The CEO is really stubborn!

• Like 5

@flybabyfly mixed reactions. There are many who support, many who just wants the CEO to resign so broadcast can return to normal. And also many who are frustrated. KBS is their national broadcaster, so the funds comes from taxpayers. Some are angry the journalists and PDs are receiving pay for doing nothing... though, actually how they fund the strike im not certain.. whether those ppl on strike still receive pay or not, also i dont know. But with such a long strike, KBS is bleeding taxpayers money irregardless, and not just about workers’ pay. And then there’s the Pohang earthquake recently, where news is important in such situations.. :(

• Like 1

Today’s article: http://m.pdjournal.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=61258

Apparently, all top execs are joining the strike from today onwards, incl Drama PDs (?), all asking for CEO Ko Dae Young and Vice President (?) Lee In Ho to both resign. In the hope to end this strike asap... so all KBS variety shows, incl 1N2D, will be on hiatus this week onwards.. until the CEO and Vice, both resigns from their position. 

No 1N2D for this coming weekend either... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I'm missing the whole gang so I've watched the replay episode this past Sunday and I'm also watching  from the first episode.  Oh well... :frown:

Me too.! Miss 2D1N and hope the issue will be resolved soon.

For me, every episode is an special episode and has also been re-watching from Ep 1.. 

And to all my Chingu here, how r you? Hope everyone is ok.. Aja aja fighting!

#RememberThisMember

• Like 2

No year end awards... this is so sad.. the ppl who worked hard during the year wont get their due recognition... :( i so want 1N2D to win big! And hopefully the awards also recognise JooHyuk in some way... why is the ceo so freaking stubborn as a bull? Now that the top execs themselves have joined the strike, its an ‘all-stop’ situation in KBS. I really hope the ceo resigns asap! By tomorrow! (Everyday i wish its the next day.. hehe). 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

24 minutes ago, blackberrypie said:

No year end awards... this is so sad.. the ppl who worked hard during the year wont get their due recognition... :( i so want 1N2D to win big! And hopefully the awards also recognise JooHyuk in some way... why is the ceo so freaking stubborn as a bull? Now that the top execs themselves have joined the strike, its an ‘all-stop’ situation in KBS. I really hope the ceo resigns asap! By tomorrow! (Everyday i wish its the next day.. hehe). 

I can't see how the CEO doesn't resign at this point unless he's the vindictive sort and is fine with dragging KBS down with him. 

• Like 2

Cha Tae Hyun gave a memorial speech for JooHyuk and also other actress who passed away in 2017, at the Blue Dragon Awards 2017 held today.

http://m.pandora.tv/?c=view&ch_userid=proshocker&prgid=55518220

rough translation of what he said:

2017, unfortunate as it is and though it hurts our hearts, to send off the people we love who have left us this year, we will remember them all, my beloved teachers and colleagues whom ive sent off. I still cant forget their smiles. Their warmth, kindness and care will not be forgotten as well. I didnt even get a chance to say a final goodbye. It was so sudden, that actually until now it still hurts. They’ve done well those times (while they lived),and truly deserve big applause. I will cherish all those happy memories we’ve had forever. And will always remember them as great movie/film stars. I pray they are in heaven now, peacefully and with no pain. I really miss them alot. I love you. I love you, hyung. Thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=421&aid=0003067084

update on kbs strike:

Both the ceo/director/president Ko Dae Young and Lee In Ho still havent resign voluntarily despite the top execs joining in the fight. However, in the past month, the unions dig out cases/suspicious acts/proofs of misappropriation of funds and corruption of those directors and the Board of Auditors looked into it. According to this article, the Board of Auditors claimed they have audited and obtained enough evidence that there is indeed huge misappropriation of funds by the directors and will be submitting a request to the Korea Communications Commission to request for dismissal of the directors because of their actions. The KCC apparently, is the only board with authority to dismiss the directors. 

With this, hopefully the directors can be dismissed asap, and KBS can return to normal broadcasting soon! 

P/S: today’ ep is flower boys trip with hwarang. 

• Like 3

The show trended earlier despite airing a re-run.

(ok, I give up. I can't post pics wth) :(:lol::lol:

Looks like Ilyong was (or is) on vacation based on his IG. I hope the team gets the well-needed rest. At this rate, they might resume shooting NEXT YEAR even if things get resolved before yearend because they already have the 10th year anniv footages enough to cover them for at least a month. I think, symbolically, it will be a lot better to start fresh in the New Year (crosses fingers).

I'm actually confused with the stance of TROS team because I saw some fanpics of Seungjae and his father shooting. Unlike other programs, TROS seems to have continued their shoot even if they didn't air new episodes since last week (?). I think "Immortal SInger" already joined the cancellation thing. Also, 1n2d fans are loyal af because compared to IC re-runs, the 1n2d re-runs are still rating okay. Although last week's Happy Sunday rating was a huge dip compared to 2 weeks ago, it is not low enough to give a significant boost to their competing shows.

Anyway, I'm really bored this past few days because the currently-airing Korean VS don't appeal to me. Cha Taehyun's promotions for his movie are what keeping me "busy" but that's about it. I'm still hoping for the best. 

1n2d Fighting!!!

• Like 2

@Sujin-a i know what u mean... ive also lost interests in the current kshows and dramas... waiting only to see the 6 members of 1N2D tgt again. Ive been “busy” looking up on their individual activities as well as updates on KBS strike, but thats about it. Haha. I also watched Junho’s portion of Gag Con, which is only less than 10mins long...He is awesomely funny with Kim Ji Min.. i cant help shipping them both, although Junho is married, and i also like Junho-Donggu pairing on 1N2D. Hahaha. Crazy. 

I know JJY’s TVN new travel variety started broadcasting this week, but i havent watch it cos i really prefer JJY in 1N2D with all 5 members... :( or maybe i miss 1N2D members tgt too much...  Junho also has a new variety show, Seoulmate, but they still havent got to Junho’s housemates portion, so ive been skipping that too. Donggu’s portion of SBS Documentary kept me entertained in the past 2 weeks without 1N2D... but JongMin’s Master Key is not attractive enough cos there’s too many guests, doesnt feature JM much anyway, and the show is just not my taste overall. I had wanted to watch Radio Star which CTH guested as Special MC, but then he as MC means the focus is not on him (?)... eh... :( boring week indeed... except for Junho’s Gag Con! I highly recommend it though... if anyone hasnt watch it yet... haha. :wink:

• Like 1