[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Joonyoung is a cute chicken

Donggu is a manly Thor. Rice bowl detail is cool! :D

Jongmin is.....what is he again?? 

Defconn is a silly yeti

Taehyun is a supercool Goblin who can't see with his 'eyes' wide open :D

Joonho is a mixture of everything :lol:

Joohyuk is handsome and fresh.....and still an unlucky ahjussi as ever :lol:

• Like 7

Since Ilyong will be celebrating his first anniversary as the main PD of the show in few months, I hope you don't mind me sharing my New Year's wish for him and for the show for 2017. Take note, this is just my opinion.

Spoiler

1. I like that Ilyong is strict especially when it comes to food. I don't understand the "bashing" he gets whenever members are not fed, because they are well-fed compared to season 1. BUT I miss those times when they just have ramyeon and occasionally, samgyeopsal. I get that Korean cuisine is part of Korean tourism promotion. But I'm fine with just cup noodles and not a whole spread of Korean dishes.

2. Ilyong has created hilarious mini-games so far.  BUT I hope we can get a full episode game concept soon ala-"Before Sunset." Since they are now complete, they can have a race for food again or race for sleeping equipment.

3. The editing has improved, although it was never as bad as how other people online made it out to be. BUT there are times when there is noticeable dead air. Maybe someone in the editing room should be a little OC (because I can be at times).

4. Don't bash me for this. This is my personal preference. I pointed this out somewhere before that I'm not a fan of Ilyong's manner of speaking to members. Because, while he is strict, he needs to be more authoritative in giving instructions IMO.  They joked about it during part 2 of Drama Road that he's very slow because he's waiting for the members' reaction. He sounds "normal" when he's making random comments, but he's obviously reading the script when, well, he's reading the script. :)) He's nice, but being nice reminds me of Ham PD. :(

5. Hope we can explore more of Donggu's weakness, and I believe this will happen in 3-on-3 games. He's a hole in group games which I think is a good thing. This is 1N2D afterall, SEASON 3 to be specific and not Running Man or Cool Kiz because this show doesn't need an ace.

6. We only have less than 2 months before the end of winter. I want an extreme winter training. Let them stay inside a cabin and cook based only on the ingredients they gathered from their games.

7. More hardcore and wild games, but doesn't need to be always physically taxing because the ahjussis can't even do sit-ups.

8. I remember during Season 1 where they have to indirectly form a team. They had Jongmin vs JJY as team leaders during the Going to Your House trip, which was an easy choice for the members. Maybe make it Junho vs Jongmin (who are both hilariously terrible) or Donggu vs JJY (who are both competitive but unpredictable).

9. Hope they'll have regular citizens as guests again. Can't think of a particular sector as of the moment.

10. Another university or health examination trip again.  I don't mind if they have friendship trip late this year or none at all, since I'm still not over the slew of celebrity guests in the latter part of 2016.

11. Of course, the 10th anniversary reunion with older members (and former PDs or is it too much? lol) Hope they can do that by the time Lee Seunggi is discharged (but that's still in December).

I was feeling nostalgic while writing this down because of the cold weather ahehe. I like that they are gaining popularity, but I missed the times when they were less popular hihihi. If there's anything that didn't change, it's still difficult to find photos of them while they're filming (just like today kkk). I hope that the production team will not be complacent because they are sweeping ratings nowadays. But, I know that they are working harder for their audience especially that all eyes are on them. I will not be surprise if some people are just waiting for this show to fail just to prove their point.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, The_Doctor said:

off topic: wanna see jongmin all serious and doing his job? :D watch it from 2:32 mark :D 

Hide contents

OMO.. i've watched it so many times..can't get over his sexy moves haha.. is talking about an individual member off topic already? Forgive me then for talking about JongMin all the time. I mean i love 2d1n but i must admit he is the love of my fangirling life..✌

• Like 2

Kim Jong Min Gets Overexcited Inviting Kim Hee Ae To “2 Days & 1 Night,” Wingman Cha Tae Hyun Takes Over

kim jong min kim hee ae

In the February 5 episode of “2 Days & 1 Night,” Kim Jong Min was the quintessential giddy fan as he typed out a message to Kim Hee Ae inviting her to the show, under the encouragement of the production team. The invitation is for a “Daesang Special,” which is just a suggestion by Kim Jong Min, not an official plan.

The message he sent said, “How are you, Senior Kim Hee Ae? I am the excited fool Kim Jong Min. I want to talk to you over the phone. Can I call you? Uhahaha.”

kim jong min

Kim Hee Ae replied with a “Yes ^^” and Kim Jong Min immediately made the call. But he was so overwhelmed that he was stumbling over his words and rambling on about unrelated topics, so the laughing Cha Tae Hyun took over and explained the situation to her.

“Kim Jong Min just received a Daesang award, so there are plans to gather people who’ve won a Daesang. We’d be grateful if you could come,” said Cha Tae Hyun.

Kim Hee Ae readily replied “Of course,” which made the cast erupt in cheers. Kim Joon Ho and Defconn also took turns talking to her, and the way they showed their unrestrained admiration had the other members in fits of laughter.

kim joon ho

However, Kim Hee Ae took it all in stride, and even said to the members, “This is the most exciting day I’ve had this year, thank you.”

Spoiler

Uhm Jung Hwa Has A Tearful Reunion With Kim Jong Min On “Immortal Songs”

Kim Jong Min Uhm Jung Hwa

The February 4 episode of “Immortal Songs: Singing the Legend” featured cover performances of Korea’s original diva Uhm Jung Hwa.

On this episode, Brown Eyed Girls member Ga In had a special guest in her performance of “Invitation” that brought Uhm Jung Hwa to tears.

Towards the middle of her sexy performance, the audience was stunned as Kim Jong Min came in as a special rapper and danced alongside Ga In. As soon as she saw him, Uhm Jung Hwa jumped up from her seat and could not hide the happiness in her face.

Ga In Kim Jong Min Uhm Jung Hwa

Prior to his debut in the group Koyote, Kim Jong Min had been a back dancer for Uhm Jung Hwa for many years and this marked the first time in nineteen years that the two of them had been able to reunite again. As she watched their performance, Uhm Jung Hwa could be seen wiping tears from her face as she happily enjoyed their cover of her hit song.

Uhm Jung Hwa Kim Jong Min

After the performance, Shin Dong Yup asked her about how she felt and she again could not hold back her tears as she said, “I was so happy to see him. Jong Min… It’s so good to see you,” as Kim Jong Min also choked back tears.

She explained further about what kind of a person Kim Jong Min was to her back in the day, saying, “Back then, when I had such a jam-packed schedule, I was never bored because Kim Jong Min was there. He would say all these silly things and it would be so fun. I was able to go to all parts of the country to perform thanks to him.”

Kim Jong Min also opened up, saying, “I think this is the first time we’ve reunited in nineteen years and I was more nervous now than anything else. I always felt bad that I was never good at keeping in touch with her and I’m so thankful I had this opportunity to see her now.”

Uhm Jung Hwa Kim Jong Min1

He continued, “There is one thing that I always wanted to tell her. I’ve seen Uhm Jung Hwa since I was in high school and for me, the greatest star in my life will always be Uhm Jung Hwa.”

Spoiler

Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Min Continue To Top February’s Variety Star Brand Reputation Index

yoo jae suk kim jong min

As of February 2017, Yoo Jae Suk has topped the brand reputation index of variety program stars once again.

The Korean Business Research Institute collected over 9 million pieces of data from January 3 to February 4 across 17 variety program stars. These celebrities were evaluated on their brand, communication, social, and media value. Compared to the results from last January, the data available for variety program stars had decreased by 56.57 percent.

Yoo Jae Suk, despite “Infinite Challenge going on a seven-week hiatus, has topped the list, as he has done multiple times in the past. Although he had excellent scores across the board, his brand reputation index has dropped 72.55 percent from January.

Kim Jong Min, who also took the No. 2 spot last month, has kept his place for the month of February as well.

A source from the Korean Business Research Institute stated, “The results of the 2017 February analysis show that Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Min have kept their No. 1 and 2 spots on the list for two months. There is also a decreasing pattern in big data this month after the excitement of the Entertainment Awards ended.”

They added, “Recently even little mistakes can have a huge effect on consumers and therefore the brand reputation index. When consumer interest is high, negative effects can be high as well. Promoting yourself is important, but it’s also necessary to have a systematic way of dealing with crises.”

The full list is included below.

1. Yoo Jae Suk
  2. Kim Jong Min
  3. Kim Gura
  4. Yang Se Hyung
  5. Jung Joon Ha
  6. Haha
  7. Shin Dong Yup
  8. Park Myung Soo
  9. Jun Hyun Moo
  10. Cha Tae Hyun
  11. Lee Kyung Kyu
  12. Ji Suk Jin
  13. Lee Hwi Jae
  14. Kim Byung Man
  15. Jo Se Ho
  16. Kim Gook Jin
  17. Kim Heung Gook

• Like 4

Watch raw and laughing so much with how lucky is the next two guest after Joohyuk lmao they give and get the best amount and prize while poor Joohyuk keep getting compared with his zero luck hahahaha

But that what make Joohyuk the type that variety need because zero luck >>>lucky in variety world since it what make the show more interesting and the reason they called Joohyuk variety gem lol

Also that why he is very memorable and giving big impact from short time he appear

Seriously how many time did they mention Joohyuk name just this ep alone that even Donggu get on the train let always mention Joohyuk group lmao

Are they taking the lesson from JJY ep that the more they mention ex member name he gonna suddenly magically appear in front of them like JJY case lol

Joohyuk your clingy dongsaeng for sure gonna keep remind you of your promise for another trip lol

Also congrats for your successful movie already over 6millionth now and i read lot of praised for your acting i need to watch that movie ASAP

Awww nice to see Jongmin doing his singer job being cool and reunite with Uhm Jung Hwa must be so many memories coming back to both of them 

Gonna watch again with sub later to appreciate the episode better since I'm actually clueless esp what they doing in game

• Like 3

RATING  1N2D S3 EPISODE 161  170205

18.8% (+1.9%)

Spoiler

E160  16.9 % 170129   (-3.5%)

E159 20.4% 170122

E158 20.3% 170115 

E157 19.3%  170108  (+0.8%)  

E156   18.5%  170101  (-0.5% )    NEW YEAR PART 1

E155  19.0% (+2.5%)  HWARANG CAST (SEOJOON-MINHO - HYUNGSIK )PART 2 

E154  16.5% 161218  (-3.3%)  HWARANG CAST (SEOJOON-MINHO - HYUNGSIK )PART 1 

E153  19.8%  161211   (+3.5%)  KIM JONG MIN SPECIAL PART 3 

E152  16.3%  161204 (-2.4%)  KIM JONG MIN SPECIAL PART 2

E151  18.7%  161127 (+.1.2% ) KIM JONG MIN SPECIAL PART 1 

E150  17.5%  161120  (-0.3% ) 

e149  161113    17.8%   (+1.6%) 

1) E148   16.2% 161106    (- 0.6%)

1) e147   16.8% (-0.6%)  161030

1)  e146   17.4% (+0.9%) 161023 

E145    16.5%   (+0.9 %)    161016

E144   15.9%       161009 

e143     16.7% 161002

16.3% 160925  e142

16.3% 160918   e141

16.8% 160911   e140

17.0% 160904  e139

18.2% 160828 (-1.7%)   e138

19.9% 160821 (+5.2% )  e137

14.7% 160814 (-1.8%)   e136

16.5% 160807 (+0.8%)   e135

15.7% 160731 (-1.5%)   e134 

17.2% 160724 (-0.5%)  e133

17.7%   (+1.6%)  e132 

16.1% 160710 (-1.4% )  e131

17.5% 160703 (+1.3 %)  e130 

16.2 %  160626  e129

16.0% 160619  e128

e127 18.4 % 160612 ehwa uni 1st epi/trip with new ilyong

2)MBC 《MASKED SINGER 》 12.8% (11.8%)
3)KBS 《TROS 》 12.3% ( 9.7t%)
4)MBC 《 Secretly great   》 8.9 %( 7.6%)
5)SBS 《RunningMan》 6.8% (4.9%)
6)SBS 《FLOWER CREW 》 4.7%(4.5%)

• Like 9

2017020608313078635_1.jpg

This scene of 1n2d season 3 is best one-minute, reached 22.2%

'1박2일' 빙판 위 마니또 시작..최고의 1분 '22.2%'

Kim Jong - min showed a performance to cheat and swoon at the confrontation with Jung Joon-young,

JJY  KJM is back~! Yeah~! 

• Like 8

Naver - Mydaily: Kim Hee Ae, please come on 1N2D's Daesang special

[+1,679,-117] Feels like 1N2D's become more childish ever since the new PD joined. No complains about the members' chemistry but I hope they go on more trips like they used to do.. !

[+1,233, -72] It's definitely more hilarious with just the members. Remember each member

[+874, -138] The PD is really annoying. He did an interview last year saying he won't invite guests for the time being but he keeps adding guests..

[+307, -20] 1N2D was on a good streak for a few weeks but today was the most boring of the recent episodes ㅠㅠ But next week seems fun. PD-nim, please put more effort with the games. You can't ask for a better chemistry between the members, but the games need some improvement

[+303, -26] Kim Hee Ae's so-so on variety

[+223, -7] Frankly speaking, this is the most boring episode yet. Despite how hardworking and cute the members looked, I would have switched to a different channel if not how well they handled the games and made the atmosphere really warm and cheerful

[+257, -21] Seeing Kim Hee Ae in Noonas Over Flowers, I don't think she matches variety

[+230, -15] The New Year's bow mission was boring, but Jong Min oppa and Joon Young oppa did their best to be funny ㅋㅋ I love the members ㅎ

[+200, -6] Everything's been fun up to the Geochang episodes. As a huge fan, all I want is to see them go on trips, do more games of chance and stick to their original purpose. Today was boring but I hope the upcoming episodes are better. 1N2D fighting~ ^

[+205, -10] Way more fun when there are no guests

from kkul-jaem

Not a fan of this episode, but do they really think those brief appearances are already guests?

• Like 5

You know what makes me nervous about the latest episode? It was reminiscent of the Bolkbukbok festival in season 2. I'm not talking about the theme, but during that episode, apart from their ridiculous costumes, everything the member did was based on a wheel and luck. Except for Kim Jongmin who went then to try to find CL (which didn't happen), everything went well to the members' luck. I remember CTH then saying "This isn't what you planned, right?" Then in yesterday's episode, two "guests" were able to draw the right cards for the members. Gutaeng started it off with bad luck, but it didn't continue. Had misfortune fell upon them, they wouldn't have had a feast, and it would have been more entertaining.  The production could've made use regular categories instead of celebrities. But also, if luck wasn't on the members' side, they would've had difficulty finding an elder for their mission. Those people could've rejected them, or they couldn't find anyone related to chicken, and might have starved even before the manito game. Or the elders had picked 0. That's what I mean by luck being on their side.

I had this feeling the first time when they went to Ulleungdo. The production must've thought that they'll experience a "wild ride" going the island like in season 1, but the sun was shining on upon them. Other than that, Ilyong PD hasn't fully explored that luck or misfortune game since taking over except during that time with Park Seo-joon and Gutaeng. I hope we'll see that in the next episode since they're playing that stick game again. Misfortune makes season 3 fun to watch. If they can't do it with luck,make it more wild.

About that childish comment by the netizen,I do not completelt disagree with it, but since 2015, Yu Hojin's challenges became less physical (and I've always wondered if the members requested for it). The difference is, Hojin found a wicked way and used trickery to "up his ante" and you can see that in many 2015-2016 episodes. If you can't make the lazy members stand up, trick them. Because the members personalities aren't like season 1 members, the production value's quality or the lack of it is what thw viewers will notice. 

Sorry for the long post. But, the production can't be complacent because viewers will not go soft on them. Especially for 1n2d who went through a lot for many years. I understand Ilyong had to create a cheerful environment especially in the epjsode followjng JJY's hiatus, but since now he's back, it's time to get serious and be tough on them.

• Like 2

I cant say I like the night games. I really dont like spying games. It is somehow like RM games. And I dont like member didnt do their best on purpose and betrayed their team because rule of the game told them so. I prefer their clumsy and hillarious antics in each game, even if they are lose or win. I just find the games is bitter. 

But for the seollal greetings, I dont make a complain. Although it will be fun if they come to non celebrity such as the grandmother from grandma special, or any elders they know, include their parents or family. But because the elders they met is their sunbaenim, I still can relate and accept it. I think they have done their best in finding the right person to visit.

Hope for better game in the future, especially please no spying games anymore (imho) :)

• Like 3

I cant helped but agreeing on your comments @Sujin-a (from the 1st year anniversary of Ilyong PD to the latest one above). I do wish that they could do something about making the members motivated. I know some loved the fact that they don't want to see guests and just the members interacting with themselves but to make that happen, they need to push the members somewhere and in some way even if it means a small prank.

I know that the 'hwarang' special episodes were the last time PD Hojin got his 'last touch' to the show so that fear after he left still lingers. They actually survived with 5 members when Gutaeng-hyung left (they even managed to go overseas to film a legendary trip in harbin) and never once that I see the members worrying about the games or what to do. They suddenly felt short whn JJY wasn't around. (Sorry to say this but I couldn't help but ask myself if Donggu didn't contributed much during that time. Along with JJY's absence, DefConn, KJM and KJH had to step it up) And then there's the thing with the members luck - they've become too lucky recently that games become too predictable. Even the fishing trip has been postponed from the new year trip. The "secret admirer" game in the latest epi was entertaining but then before i knew whose are who's, I just knew who they were. The pros is that it proves the members are close but the cons are that it doesn't makes sense in the end. They're lucky that eventually they all eat together.

I also kept wondering why the ratings this week survived that high when so many people don't like the episode. :unamused: Aside from the guests, I, too, enjoyed just seeing 6 of them together and that's it. I enjoyed 2 things coming out of this trip tho - the fashion show and the fact that the staff still wants that Jongmin-Jooyoung love alive. I kept clapping for the 2 of them each time they make contact.:relaxed:

I hope the Race trip in the latest epi will change all that. I'm not gonna say much but I probably won't login nxt week if I don't see anything I can say about.

(Season 3 has been a unique one out of the 3 seasons. Comparing to its standard from S1 and with those remaining members for S2, S3 pushed so much boundaries - the smoking trip; KJH and DefConn stripping they shirts and pants anywhere and anyhow they want; a drama and a movie road-trips; medical check-up trips that actually not only compromises their personal health and image; betrayal isn't so good to see here but they rather save at least one person (the real reason why 'remember each member' exists) [fans of S1 don't like to see these moments]; or the disgusting things KJH do with KJM - best example is that game they play on the bridge at Ulleung-do [if it was S1 it was considered rude to do so to each other and to the viewers]. Each member sets their characters so high that's why S2 is lost forgotten some where. I understood why S1 is garnered so much love from all age audiences but back then was 10 years ago, there are things filtered or "censored" [most probably one of the reasons why Na PD left KBS]. I guess times changed and people preferred that there's a limit to things they do and they are things that needs to be changed. S3 went all through that - somewhat a revolution to the show. I'm thankful that Hojin PD allowed all that to happen. We need those harsh conditions once in a while with Ilyong PD is in charged. I noticed the difference not only with the change of PDs but with the change of writers.  Probably instead of making a viewers' tour trip, this season should have viewers' request trip - one version with Korean viewers requesting what they really one to see and another version for the international viewers. It's up to the PDs if they could twist it all up. It could be a unique trip).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tdjunlimited said:

Even the fishing trip has been postponed from the new year trip. The "secret admirer" game in the latest epi was entertaining but then before i knew whose are who's, I just knew who they were. The pros is that it proves the members are close but the cons are that it doesn't makes sense in the end. They're lucky that eventually they all eat together.

Thanks for pointing this out @tjdunlimited. Also, I forgot to mention this on my post above. Remember the episode when an art psychologist said that the members are passive? Yu Hojin appeals then to the members to at least be active and have initiative. I lowkey wanted to stop Yu Hojin then because that's not what the members were and are. The members this season do not have very strong characters, and none of them take the MC role. That's why I understand why Donggu was chosen because while he may be physically strong because he just came from the army, his personality doesn't overshadow the other members. The only strong character? The PD. I'm a huge Yu Hojin fan. He's a good writer, and that is shown on how he edited and directed the show. But, I refused to watch the old episodes (even the Season 1) since Ilyong took over. Aside from not having a time for it, I want to be fair to Ilyong and not keep on comparing him to others. He deserves good words for his good work, but constructive criticsms should be given if necessary.

I like this show, because there is so much that can be explored with the format. I was nice on my comments about Donggu and Ilyong last year because the show went through a lot despite the high ratings (which I personally don't care for). But, I won't go soft this year, if my schedule permits lol. Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch or post in the coming weeks because life got in the way of my Korean variety viewing :cold_sweat: I'll try to catch up once I'm back to my regular Korean programming.

Remember each member forever!

1N2D Fighting!

• Like 5