[Official Thread] ღ Sung Na Jeong ♥ Sseureki Kim Jae Joon a.k.a "NAREKI Couple" from REPLY 1994 ღ

the girl who!

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeletonworks

@czakhareina you mean episode 10? T___T
The 3-angle POV coupled with "Words That I Want To Hear" by 015B was brilliant!!!!!Trash oppa is soooo totally in love with her!!!!! I didn't expect he'd be looking at their pictures...LINEcamera_share_2013-11-17-01-46-32_zps

@skeletonworks
yeah. in episode 10. just have the start with Najung and oppa moments...

but I am here to give out news that would surely make you guys squeal since me and all of you love this pair.
Anyway I just came from a blogger who recaps AM1994. and this is where it came down where my heart is pounding...

EPISODE 10

cr:  LeeJin's Drama Corner

Mom tells Na Jeong that it has started snowing. Na Jeong is excited and quickly runs to tell Trash, but stopped. As she is about to leave, Trash wakes up. Na Jeong says that there is nothing and leaves him to sleep again…..butvlcsnap-2013-11-17-01h58m19s116She decided to tell him anyway. Hah. vlcsnap-2013-11-17-01h59m43s187And they sat together, looking at the snow. Na Jeong confesses that she does really like him. She stops him from saying anything more, and is about to die in embarrassment. Hahaha.

vlcsnap-2013-11-17-02h04m40s86At the breakfast table, Trash pats Na Jeong’s head – which made her tense, and Chilbong being jealous again. 

vlcsnap-2013-11-17-02h06m17s34Na Jeong and Trash ended up watching a film together. Na Jeong cannot concentrate at all and tells Yoo Jin about how she didn’t even know what the movie is about because she wasn’t paying attention.

Najung went to samcheonpo with the rest of the boarders while Oppa ya is still in seoul at the hospital.
We'll we all know what happened with Najung at Samcheonpo but i'll not write here

Anyway I cut some of the post but it continues with....

vlcsnap-2013-11-17-02h09m32s186

Binggrae calls out Trash for a movie – and it so happens to be the same movie he watched with Na Jeong. Binggrae asks if they should change to something else….

vlcsnap-2013-11-17-02h09m40s15vlcsnap-2013-11-17-02h08m52s45
BUT……Trash says that HE DIDN’T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE MOVIE IS ABOUT.

.......So OMG i just screamed when I read that! he was totally faking the whole laughing at the screen when they were together...

So now my question is. what give oppa? whats your deal....

I need you to confess now!!!

my first post here.i keep forgetting that there is Trash-Najung and also Jung Woo thread lol..i should stop posting in drama thread for awhile that place is getting scary lol
and yayyyy for Oppa not focusing on movie since he too nervous around her lolbut i need him to start making bigger step since now even Haitai joining the craziness ><just move out already and start thinking clearly to fight for your love:Pi need NJ to feel he love her back..well there 8 more year left for the wedding so many thing gonna happen but i hope they won't drag the story too much with unnecessary thing:P

salz

said: my first post here.i keep forgetting that there is Trash-Najung and also Jung Woo thread lol..i should stop posting in drama thread for awhile that place is getting scary lol

and yayyyy for Oppa not focusing on movie since he too nervous around her lolbut i need him to start making bigger step since now even Haitai joining the craziness ><just move out already and start thinking clearly to fight for your love:Pi need NJ to feel he love her back..well there 8 more year left for the wedding so many thing gonna happen but i hope they won't drag the story too much with unnecessary thing:P

I was giddly on their date obviously the movie was masking their emotion and 2 straw on the drink theyre definitely sharing drinks ... truly wish we find out Oppa inner struggle ... now I look at it Oppa seem like the loneliest of the bunch given that he really has no one to talk about literally himself.. or no one see those conflict emotion he has ... it would be nice to see one of them do the talking with him the same way he did for Binggeure ... maybe if CB or Haitai can be the matchmaker

Let me get off the steam...
INCEST. really now?incest? how can people take Autumn in my Heart reference to AM1994 when the boundaries has been set. Also it was never an issue? why are some people putting it up just to push their ships up!? seriously tho.
If there's one guy that has depth in the running for Najung's husband..then that's Trash. 
*sigh* 
I just cant with the "gay" plot or 'incest' that some are talking about. 

hahaha i LOLed at your line
'PD cannot have Oppa and NJ do a kiss since that is too early especially if they're still building CB up as a contender cause if Oppa and NJ kiss, all ship would've of sink except the Oppa/NJ ship,"
So true,they have this tension between them that if someone looses control all hell will break lose and we'll end having to watch 5 episodes worth of Trash-Najung lovey dovey scenes. heh. Setting aside my biasness to my otp, Im not sure if other CB shippers are either reading too much into it and going way outside the box or simply refusing to acknowledge  because theyre set on CB as the end game. Though i think some of us may think that way too, like yeah CB is actually a really good catch but at the end of the day and even if it's frustrating our vote still goes to Trash. As for the AIMH reference, i was like did they even watch that show? O.o  I mean how can one relate that story to AM1994 when there is no way close to having an incest theme with Najung and Oppa. Im just dumbfounded. 
Anyhooooow happy thoughts **
I refuse to believe that Oppa feels nothing for Najung apart from being a sister,with that being said I have to say props to the writer for upping Chilbong as a contender for Najung because Im so ready to see a shaken Trash. However my guess is that Oppa may reject Najung or it will be too late for him because Najung by entertaining the thought of going out with Chilbongie. The show is delaying the reveal of what Oppa is really thinking thats why im pretty excited to see how he really feels...uncertainty,jealousy,love. On that note, i can actually imagine them being awkward with each other because let's face it theyve known each other for a long time and there had been no inhibitions with their action. So to insert romance will really change their dynamics.

Guest skeletonworks

"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS.............. YOU (aka oppa)" - Najeong

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh the confession.... and that smile slowly carved on Trash's face... & when he non-chalantly patted Najeong's head~~~749253_zpse0cccaf9.gif

I really didn't think that Trash was faking the laugh during the movie until he told Binggeurae that he didn't remember what the movie was all about!!!! I was like....805250_zpsb20fcb62.gif

THE FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL!!!!!!!!!!
He must have faked it too much that he didn't even remember what he was watching. LOL. If only Najeong was able to see beyond that laughter, that her oppa is actually nervous & uncomfortable too. At least she knows that Trash also has the same feelings for her. But oppa is too good at masking his emotion. Even I was fooled T_T 
I also think Trash is the most loneliest of them all. His eyes, oh damn his eyes... We don't have his POV. We don't know what he's thinking. Others also don't know. He always put an upfront but inside he's probably thinking too much. That's his weakness... He's probably thinking way too ahead of time like what's gonna happen to their relationship if it didn't work out & a lot of things that I can't possibly think of >< I mean he's a genius & geniuses prone to think too much....
Reply1994Episode10mp4_005135263_zps94827
SCP sitting between Haitai's legs, does this means he's having an affair with Haitai behind Yoonjin's back? Wanna die at the hand of YJ?????? LOL *this is in reference to Binggeurae sitting between Trash's legs in earlier episodes*
Seriously how can Trash be gay if he gets uncomfortable & nervous with Najeong?? I mean earlier in the episodes, I could have been misled but this episode confirms that he's not gay. Cuz he totally feels something for Najeong. We just don't know the EXACT reason why he's holding back...
Don't get me started with the incest thingy... They're not blood related at all for God's sake.
Reply1994Episode10mp4_005357719_zps84511
I dislike the preview...
  • Trash looked like he confessed that he had lived together with a girl before & that's why he's Trash... Is this to hurt Najeong purposely?
  • As if not enough guessing between the 2 STRONG husband candidates, now enters Haitai. Triple craziness. Triple CSI works. Triple times need to be more observant. 568802_zpsbf38f5f7.gif

I agree that the drama thread is getting weirder. I'd rather post here than there.

OMG, this week episodes. I died multiple times.

He looked at their pictures, giving her the piggyback, faking his laugh during their movie date. I can't stop going all 'Aww' during those scenes.

I wonder what episode11 will unfold.

No matter how hot CB's body is, my ship will not waver.

I need NJ-Trash to be together, NEED not WANT. Geez, I need my life back - been emotionally invested in these 2 fictional character since D-1. @-)

Archived