[Official Thread] ღ Sung Na Jeong ♥ Sseureki Kim Jae Joon a.k.a "NAREKI Couple" from REPLY 1994 ღ

the girl who!

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg preview 11 is just what i need to lift my spirit!!!

all his girlfriends in the past, i think the girls are the one pursuing him.
so,it will be awesome to see him fighting for girl !!!
honestly, i think everyone on this thread pretty much 100% sure oppa loves na jeong..

i even think that reason oppa wants to become a doctor because na jeong is sick very often and she's really accident prone.. & he might fall in love with her way before 1994 but we would never know until then..

i am sure in my mind - oppa is na jeong husband but if he is not...

i hope he puts up a good fight for it.

Guest SakuToku

Episode 11 seems interesting, especially that part where Oppa and Chilbongi arguing. I feel that they are becoming rivals. So exciting!!!!!! ><

So Chilbong's "What I think is right, right?" Is read as "so, you actually love Najung too, right??"

Trash replied read as "If I really indeed love Najung, what are you goibg to do??"

Is that right? ?

Woooo... it only means one thing : Trash oppa challenge Chilbong to win over Najung's heart.

Omooo.... cant wait!!! /€#*&$¥÷¥$/;=";"*

ep11 preview♥♥♥

finally hopefully they truly talking about najung their and BOTH admit they have feeling for her so this would be equal fight from both guy for najung

both of them totally aware of each other xD

please let Trash show some more action and feeling in ep11 ^^

i don't wanna wait another week of torture if ep11 end up with nothing interesting to last for another ep

well i think Jung Woo might be more frustrated need to act like this for too long lol xD

luckily his charisma,eye full of expression and wonderful acting enough to keep many korean fans loyal to him and some int fan♥

i wonder if it different actor it would have different effect since not many can still make shipper stay for long after keep being frustrating and letting other rival keep showing their good side..

it because of Jung Woo awesomeness i will forever be on Team Trash xD

the writer better redeem all the time they make us wait for so long for any action from oppa lol:P

i need explosive scene and big revelation from oppa why did he behave that way and make him took bigger action to prove why he definitely should be the husband:P

hope for very good ep tomorrow xD

Guest SakuToku

I want to see our Nareki on MAMA but I can't watch live streaming.....  :(( Anyway, please share Nareki from MAMA here on this thread.....can't wait to see them more! ><

Archived