[Official Thread] ღ Sung Na Jeong ♥ Sseureki Kim Jae Joon a.k.a "NAREKI Couple" from REPLY 1994 ღ

the girl who!

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deannejjang

@paradicez i saw you on daily basis at sogong thread, what a great surprise to see you here!!
anyway, oppa-ya couple FTW!! i just can't help but ship them since i watched a gif of the scene where he stopped the car and give her his coat. that scene literally kill me!! in a good way tho. that's what got me into watching this drama, and i have no regret unless the writers decide to mess with my otp then that's going to be the end of me
gosh, they better be endgame!! 

@deannejjang i feel you. Oppa-ya & Na Jung is the best. I love them both. I don't want him to end up like the oppa in AM97. 
Oh ya, based on my last analysis from epi06, the only person who can be so absent minded to choose their wedding date on the same day as the World Cup playoff is Trash Oppa. And why do they have to show that scene where Najung clings on to her oppa. It's him right?!! Similar height with the groom
I will not sleep until they show me the groom (Oppa-ya @ Kim Jae Joon)  :P

@deannejjang Yeah my heart is still at the SoGong thread though hahah, but Trash Oppa and Na Jung are my NEW SHIP. I mostly just ship them because of their character :) and nothing more. Also Reply 1994 is my new jam after Master's Sun :P Glad to see you here too lol.

I mention in the other thread that CB also made my heart flutter..a lil bit.. but Trash Oppa...he's the definition of a sweetie pie haha.

deannejjang said: @paradicez i saw you on daily basis at sogong thread, what a great surprise to see you here!!
anyway, oppa-ya couple FTW!! i just can't help but ship them since i watched a gif of the scene where he stopped the car and give her his coat. that scene literally kill me!! in a good way tho. that's what got me into watching this drama, and i have no regret unless the writers decide to mess with my otp then that's going to be the end of me
gosh, they better be endgame!! 

jaysay said: @deannejjang i feel you. Oppa-ya & Na Jung is the best. I love them both. I don't want him to end up like the oppa in AM97. 
Oh ya, based on my last analysis from epi06, the only person who can be so absent minded to choose their wedding date on the same day as the World Cup playoff is Trash Oppa. And why do they have to show that scene where Najung clings on to her oppa. It's him right?!! Similar height with the groom
I will not sleep until they show me the groom (Oppa-ya @ Kim Jae Joon)  :P

Guest deannejjang

@jaysay i'm having trouble sleeping too after watching ep 6 like i just want to be yoon jin camera so i can see the groom's face gah. I agree that the only person who would pick such a date to get hitch is uri oppa, lol

@paradicez to me it's not about the actor, but the characters that they are playing. trash oppa may not have the best appearance, but there's just something about his personality that make him so appealing. And what i like the most about him is the way he treat na jung, first he act like he's giving her poison then in a blink of an eye the poison transformed into honey, who wouldn't fall for that kind of charm.

Sigh, first it was trash can ahjusshi in TMS, now it's trash oppa. Is trash is the in-thing in korea or what. Wonder how my bf would act if i start calling him trash lol.

@thegirlwho! Thanks for the warm welcome. It's great to be able to fangirl about the same otp.

Guest daneeollie

Hai, new comer in this threat...I just watched it until eps2..but my heart suddenly flutter bcoz the hospital bed scene & drunken scene of this couple :D
and I think the drama show us the closeness between it couple since the very first eps, just like interaction between the couple in Reply 1997 :)
about the oppa in Reply 1997, I think it's the best way for him to get another girl bcoz it so obvious his lil brother & the 'crazy' girl meant to be together since the very first eps :D *from my POV :) --> although I really like that oppa in Reply 1997 since I watched him in Princess Man :-*
Well, maybe Reply 1994 have the same plot like Guess the husband of the main girl character...but it's so fun to know about the answers step by step until the very last eps :)
can;t wait for this couple interaction again :)

Archived