[Official Thread] ღ Sung Na Jeong ♥ Sseureki Kim Jae Joon a.k.a "NAREKI Couple" from REPLY 1994 ღ

the girl who!

Guest yellowumbrella

I would defend this NAREKI SHIP THROUGH THICK AND THIN, HEAVEN AND EARTH, BIRTH AND DEATH!! so other couple shippers watchout!!!
im going CRAZY FOR NAREKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whispering <3333
978277638_535479e2_zps4db42cc0.gif

Just look at him ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
978277638_3ac22437_zpsc7f870d7.gif978277638_42a595ec_zps376b2e49.gif

(all gifs are taken from Jung Woo DC)

**Include me in the shipper list pls ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

WOW!!! The best Intro!!!! Loved it!!! And Oppa/Najung couple really stood out!!! ♥♥♥ Love their chemistry!

Really funny the Haitiai/Sanchumpo intro!!!!

Thanks sooo much girls for posting this event!!!!  Now can't wait for episode 11!!!!

Team ♥ppa!!!! More than ever!!!!

Guest jennloct

love tis couple so much... so cute that trash oppa in real person is also as dorky as in reply 1994 and "youre the best lee soon shin"....
i started to love him more n more... lolz..

Guest skeletonworks

wasted_youth said: Did anyone else watch MAMA? Haitai and SCP were shown in a vcr before JW and AR showed up as the presenters <3333 Totally didn't see that coming

Anyway :D Here's their cut from MAMA 2013 award tonight

So tell me how can someone not fall for this man TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

2944259056_6771c1eb_zpsfdad79cf.gifviewimage.php?id=27aa&no=29bcc427b18677a2944259056_6771c1eb_zpsfdad79cf.gif

Mianh I know this is Jeong and Oppa couple thread but I can't help it TTTTTT. He's too damn awesome. And perfect. And awesome *weeps*

Archived