[Official Thread] ღ Sung Na Jeong ♥ Sseureki Kim Jae Joon a.k.a "NAREKI Couple" from REPLY 1994 ღ

the girl who!

Guest Little Shorty

Hi guys!! I'm a newbie here :D!! And this is my new ship ;;) (I'm on SoGong thread at weekly basis). I just fall in love with this pairing ever since the bed-scene in hospital. And the back hug after that just made my hearts explode. Trash Oppa is just a sweetest oppa ever ever EVERRRRRRRR. PDnim had better make Trash Oppa is the endgame of NJ otherwise I will fly to Korea and burn down tvN (Sorry for my obsessive fangirling heart) as I'm so invested in this couple.After ep 6's the kiss scene (which makes my heart broken), Oppaya should step his game up ASAP as now I think he realized how special NJ was to him. (And give me more sweet scenes as it's never gonna be enough for me =)) ).

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for being late ladies and gal. I just saw under @the girl who! signature link and had just added this to my favorite list ... lol ... how excited to have this thread for our Oppa x Na-Jung shipper.

Oppa ever little detail just make everyone more swoon  and I cannot say more but Jung woo is just so so AWESOME or like Baro say Charismatic

Episode 6 sure is a whoosie with PD trying to hurt our ship with the Chilbongie kiss and the 2013 table conversation between them but fear not, our ship is not sinking. Not now, not ever! Because in the end, Oppa x Na-jung will be the end up.

Just notice the way Na-jung response to Chilbongie and Oppa when they tell her to correct her language is different. To me, I am not feeling the vibe for a married couple between Chilbongie and Na-jung when he tell her to correct her language BUT her response to Oppa when he tells her is like a wife responding to a husband request (with love) even though she retort back to cussing! Lol!

awww welcome galz .... I'm so happy to see more fans of our OTP :-) :-) :-)  
I just can't stop thinking in how perfet they are for each other ... a match made in the heavens ( aka writenim's brilliant brain )
Once again .. welcome to our newbies ... let's squeal together over our ship . figthing xD

daneeollie said: Hai, new comer in this threat...I just watched it until eps2..but my heart suddenly flutter bcoz the hospital bed scene & drunken scene of this couple :D
and I think the drama show us the closeness between it couple since the very first eps, just like interaction between the couple in Reply 1997 :)
about the oppa in Reply 1997, I think it's the best way for him to get another girl bcoz it so obvious his lil brother & the 'crazy' girl meant to be together since the very first eps :D *from my POV :) --> although I really like that oppa in Reply 1997 since I watched him in Princess Man :-*
Well, maybe Reply 1994 have the same plot like Guess the husband of the main girl character...but it's so fun to know about the answers step by step until the very last eps :)
can;t wait for this couple interaction again :)

Little Shorty said: Hi guys!! I'm a newbie here :D!! And this is my new ship ;;) (I'm on SoGong thread at weekly basis). I just fall in love with this pairing ever since the bed-scene in hospital. And the back hug after that just made my hearts explode. Trash Oppa is just a sweetest oppa ever ever EVERRRRRRRR. PDnim had better make Trash Oppa is the endgame of NJ otherwise I will fly to Korea and burn down tvN (Sorry for my obsessive fangirling heart) as I'm so invested in this couple.After ep 6's the kiss scene (which makes my heart broken), Oppaya should step his game up ASAP as now I think he realized how special NJ was to him. (And give me more sweet scenes as it's never gonna be enough for me =)) ).

Lyna said:

Sorry for being late ladies and gal. I just saw under @the girl who! signature link and had just added this to my favorite list ... lol ... how excited to have this thread for our Oppa x Na-Jung shipper.

Oppa ever little detail just make everyone more swoon  and I cannot say more but Jung woo is just so so AWESOME or like Baro say Charismatic

Episode 6 sure is a whoosie with PD trying to hurt our ship with the Chilbongie kiss and the 2013 table conversation between them but fear not, our ship is not sinking. Not now, not ever! Because in the end, Oppa x Na-jung will be the end up.

Just notice the way Na-jung response to Chilbongie and Oppa when they tell her to correct her language is different. To me, I am not feeling the vibe for a married couple between Chilbongie and Na-jung when he tell her to correct her language BUT her response to Oppa when he tells her is like a wife responding to a husband request (with love) even though she retort back to cussing! Lol!

Episode 7 - Written Preview :-) :-) :-) :-) 

The student boarders are busy getting ready to go to their hometowns for their first vacation.

Before the university's final baseball match, ChilBongie is selected as its pitcher and there is a promise made with NaJung.

And Garbage starts getting concerned/bothered by the guys in NaJung's life - a girl who had always just been his "dong seng/younger sibling"

Guest deannejjang

it's so hard to wait for friday to come. i can't focus on my study and i kept making up scene in my head about the next episode while reading my notes and this is sort of pathetic. i re-watched episode 6 too many times just to see oppa-ya face when he saw them kissed to identify what kind of emotion he's trying to show. and the 2013 tease is so frustrating. 
i knew when i made up my mind to watch this drama before it ended is a bad news for me and my poor books that have been lying around the floor untouched since last sunday
in another news, uri oppa-ya are dating actress kim yoo-mi in real life. sigh, i want him for myself in real life tho.
;)

Reply 1994 Ep. 4: Five reasons Trash is growing on me
go-ara_1383592949_af_org.jpg

So when we met Trash (Jung Woo) back in the beginning, I wasn't a big fan. He and Na Jung (Go Ara) were just too at-odds all the time, and those kind of love/hate, constant fighting relationships just don't interest me at all. As it turns out, Trash is actually a pretty decent guy- the early writing didn't do him much justice, but once they found their rhythm with him he's gotten to be a neat character. Let's take a look at some of the little ways he's a pretty great guy in episode four...

SEE ALSO: [spoilers!] Ep. 2 Reply 1994: Five Potential Husbands for Na Jung
5. He helps with the dishes the night before the Sung's leave for Masan.The night before Na Jung's parents leave, the atmosphere at the homestay is tense. Mrs. Sung (Lee Il Hwa) is barely able to properly prepare food, and that's saying something. When Na Jung tries to scurry off by herself to do the dishes, Trash keeps her company. He says it's because he's got nothing better to do, but it's pretty clear he just wants to be there for Na Jung. We find out later that Na Jung's parents are going to Masan to visit their deceased son Hoon's grave- talk about a tough day for everyone involved.
4. He gets up early to see the Sung's off and starts breakfast for Na Jung.If things were tense the night before, Na Jung's a quiet wreck the day her parents leave. In anticipation for a rough day, Trash makes sure the Sung's leave okay, reporting back to Na Jung so she won't worry (she does anyway), and sends her back to bed while he deals with breakfast. Hoon was his best friend, so it's got to be a tough day for him, too, but he keeps putting Na Jung's family's grief ahead of his own and making sure that the're taken care of.
3. He forces Bingeure to go to school.College is tough. Pretty much every student goes through the did-I-pick-the-wrong-major panic, and we all react to it differently- in Bingeure (B1A4's Baro)'s case, he figures skipping class and staying home is the best way to make up his mind. However, like a good senior, Trash steps in and make sure Bingeure still goes to class while he figures himself out.
2. He notices when Na Jung's pushed herself too farAfter spending an entire day trying to keep herself busy, Na Jung overdoes it and makes herself ill. Trash sends her to bed and makes Chilbong (Yoo Yun Suk) and Bingeure do the dishes for her- but warns them to wait til morning so they don't keep Na Jung awake. Of course, Na Jung doesn't actually sleep and hears the whole conversation.
1. He gives Na Jung a seal toy.What a sweet way to end a very, very stressful day. Part of what's so great about the stuff that Trash does is that they're all these small gestures- doing the dishes, calling to check in on her- or even in previous episodes when he brought her snacks and warm milk- love is in the little, every day stuff, you know? And the fact that he remembered the seal toy after all these years and knew that Na Jung would be thinking about it shows, once again, how these two are really in-tune with each other.
That said, I wish the writers had shown it to us rather than just tell us about the seal toy. In 'Reply 1997', there's a long flashback sequence of Shi Won (A Pink's Eunji)'s sister (Jewelry's Yewon) saying "Oppa, can I have this?" and then taking things from Taewoong (Song Jong Ho) before we see Shi Won do the same thing with his portable CD player. In '1994', Na Jung and her mom talk about the seal toy, and then Trash gives one to Na Jung in the very next scene. It's still sweet, but without the visual element to the story it has a little less of an impact.
Now that we know the husband's full name, we can officially rule Guk Young (Kim Sung Kyun) out as a potential husband, but we've still got Trash, Chilbong, Haitai (Son Ho Joon), and Bingeure all in the running... unless the writers have another big curveball for us. This is all entirely possible, knowing these writers- it looks like Na Jung's husband is either Trash or Chilbong. Who are you rooting for so far? Be sure to catch episode four of 'Reply 1994' at Drama Fever and let us know what you think in the comments!
Source : Allkpop

In Reply 1994, Jeong Woo shows a change of subtle feelings due to a kiss of Yoo Yeon Seok and Ko Ah Ra class="post-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 20px !important; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "In Reply 1994, Jeong Woo shows a change of subtle feelings due to a kiss of Yoo Yeon Seok and Ko Ah Ra

In tvN’s Friday-Saturday drama Replay 1994 (Also known as Answer Me 1994), Jeong Woo, with a change of subtle feelings, saw Yoo Yeon Seok who kissed Ko Ah Ra.

In the episode aired on November 2, borders: Rubbish (Jeong Woo), Seong Na Jeong (Ko Ah Ra), Hae Tae (Son Ho Joon), Binggrae (Baro), and Chil Bong I (Yoo Yeon Seok) were on the scoop to build bridges to Sam Cheon Po (Kim Seong Gyoon) and Jo Yoon Jin (Do Hee) while Seong Dong Il (Seong Dong Il) and Lee Il Hwa (Lee Il Hwa) made a trip to hot spring.
Jo Yoon Jin bite a Sam Cheon Po’s head off because he ate her snack from her hero Seo Tai Ji. Their friends tried to bring them closer together through “king game” since the two disputed every inch of ground. They used their beans to solve the problem having them kiss each other, but the two did not follow the king’s instructions and drank of beer and soju, Korean distilled spirits, in succession as a punishment.
After one more shot, the five people finally gave up to bring their friends back together. Binggrae of victory in the last game gave an order Chil Bong I to kiss Na Jeong, and he kissed the tipsy girl. All of them were crashed except Rubbish who saw them kissing. The medical student stared at the sleeping girl, and a whimsical expression came into his eyes. The event was the beginning of an mood swings for Rubbish, and the viewer has high expectations for their love triangle in the next episodes.
Meanwhile, in the game, another boy was thrilled to be kissed by his senior. Binggrae, who admires Rubbish all the time, had to kiss him as a punishment, and he was puzzled over unexpected kiss of his senior. Emotion change of the young man also won the viewers’ attention.
The sequel to Reply 1997 (Also known as Answer Me 1997, Directed by Sin Won Ho, Written by Lee Woo Jeong) is a story of six young students from different provinces room together at a boarding house while attending a university in Seoul, is loved many audiences nationwide. It airs on tvN on Fridays and Saturdays at 8:40 p.m.

Archived