[Official Thread] ღ Sung Na Jeong ♥ Sseureki Kim Jae Joon a.k.a "NAREKI Couple" from REPLY 1994 ღ

the girl who!

I dont think I would recover quickly if Najung and Trash wont be the end game by episode 20 of this show.As much as I find Chilbong so awesome , my heart still goes for Trash for the running to be Najung's husband.
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
awesome photos! btw, please dont copy-paste photos from DC because once posted here on soompi it usually cant' be viewed because of the bandwidth issue. Same if we copy-paste photos from Baidu. *sigh*

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

leslie_lei said: I dont think I would recover quickly if Najung and Trash wont be the end game by episode 20 of this show.As much as I find Chilbong so awesome , my heart still goes for Trash for the running to be Najung's husband.
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
awesome photos! btw, please dont copy-paste photos from DC because once posted here on soompi it usually cant' be viewed because of the bandwidth issue. Same if we copy-paste photos from Baidu. *sigh*

Guest deannejjang

the girl who!

said:

leslie_lei

said: [color=#990000]I dont think I would recover quickly if Najung and Trash wont be the end game by episode 20 of this show.As much as I find Chilbong so awesome , my heart still goes for Trash for the running to be Najung's husband.[/color][color=#990000]

[/color][color=#990000]gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah[/color][color=#990000]

[/color][color=#990000]awesome photos! btw, please dont copy-paste photos from DC because once posted here on soompi it usually cant' be viewed because of the bandwidth issue. Same if we copy-paste photos from Baidu. *sigh*[/color]

deannejjang said:

the girl who!

said:

leslie_lei

said: [color=#990000]I dont think I would recover quickly if Najung and Trash wont be the end game by episode 20 of this show.As much as I find Chilbong so awesome , my heart still goes for Trash for the running to be Najung's husband.[/color][color=#990000]

[/color][color=#990000]awesome photos! btw, please dont copy-paste photos from DC because once posted here on soompi it usually cant' be viewed because of the bandwidth issue. Same if we copy-paste photos from Baidu. *sigh*[/color]

OMG the picture of the 3 of them (with Na-jung leaning towards Oppa) and Chilbongie on the side, does anyone notice both Oppa and Na-jung tend to have matching outfit on...me like!

And their sleeping scene together on episode 7, they look just like a married couple. The husband embracing his wife for sleep. hahahah! My Oppa x NaJung mode is on.

Plus they have to be the end game because comparing her conversation with Chilbongie at the table to her with Oppa in the kitchen...her and Chilbongie were civilize while with Oppa ya, her temper flare up when she's in the room cleaning her face.

And just a thought, since everyone in the group knows and pretty much I am sure been a part of Na-jung lil brother life, it wouldn't be surprising that the room Chilbongie went to nap in is 1) either the guest room OR 2) her little brother room.

So end game gotta be Oppa-ya x NaJung OR else I'll be coughing up a storm and drowning my sorrow with a bottle of soju 

Hoping this isn't consider double posting .. if so, I apologize. Didn't mean to double post :(deannejjang said:

the girl who!

said:

leslie_lei

Lyna said: Hoping this isn't consider double posting .. if so, I apologize. Didn't mean to double post :(deannejjang said:

the girl who!

said:

leslie_lei

Trash oppa and Najung new shipper here...Just currently watching Reply 1994 and still in ep 5. But I am crazily scared that oppaya wont endup with Najung :(( :(( :((I am sooo affraid to continue bl5.gifI can't bear to see Najung end up with someone else :(( :((Ottokeee... :(( :(( :((

Archived