[Official Thread] ღ Sung Na Jeong ♥ Sseureki Kim Jae Joon a.k.a "NAREKI Couple" from REPLY 1994 ღ

the girl who!

Trash really make me going nuts!!! What is his secret?? Why he keeps acting 'that' way to Najong when its CLEAAAARLY as the sky that he is in love with Najong too... That cinema scene where he is all laughing but then when he is with 'puppy' he said he doesn't remember every single scene of it JUST LIKE Najong. Whats the reason he keep his heart quiet to others??Did he promised something to... maybe Najong's dead brother? Or even... to her old man Najong's dad...
If this keeps continues... I don't know what will happen next. I mean... Chilbong kissed her TWICE!! and she don't even pushed him the last time...I really have a nightmare about this... bl5.gifbl5.gifbl5.gif
Trash... Najong is about to head her new feeling... bl5.gifbl5.gifbl5.gifAndwae Najonga... bl5.gifbl5.gifbl5.gifAndwaeeee... bl5.gifbl5.gifbl5.gifbl5.gifbl5.gifbl5.gif

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

czakhareina said: OMG...  my head is spinning into high gear about what will happen in episode 11. I just feel like they are really gonna separate. based from the speculations I read I really think that oppa will move out of sincheon boarding house. And his reasons range from army duty to escaping the awkwardness between oppaya and najung... oh my heart cant take this.
But I just hope that even if 1994 or 1995 are not their year. the hubby in 2002 is him. they say that their are things that are meant to be and Najung and oppa is just that for me, meant to be..

Guest taekyungsaikou

Oppa! fighting !!! Lets hang in there...we have 10 more episode to go. Reading the main thread and all the speculations about the preview makes me really apprehensive. I am so nervous for our oppa~ya. My gut instinct and years of watching dramas tells me it's gonna be oppa & na jung but you never never know with these amazing writers. Let's hope (for the first time) the they will stick to formula. P.s. Regarding the preview, I feel like he is removing himself from the home because things have gotten so awkward between them and most importantly I think he feels he is not good enough after all he did not get the nickname trash for no reason. Maybe he wants to return a better person, though I think he is pretty much perfect...

Hi.. Newbie here :-h
So happy found another Trash Oppa fans here! While everyone moving out to be Chillbong shipper, I'm just stuck with this couple
Please SW-nim make our dream come true ^:)^

Can't say I am Team Oppa but I decided to watch the drama out of interest in Jung Woo rather than the other contender (his laugh is just infectious).  Anyway, Team Oppa-ers out there ought to keep your eyes open wide.  I feel like we'll get to see Oppa's parents very very soon and if yes, just go back to Ep 10 and watch their wedding video 'cos when they were shooting NJ or the dad, u could actually see the groom's parents in the background.  Again, they could use stand-in actors but if they do they would've tried their best to not show the faces right?

Guest respulchrae

I've been a lurker for centuries, but when I found out about this thread, I decided that it was time to be active. I have a home! I no longer have to be depressed by the all the pro-Chilbongie comments!

Can't wait to see these 2 on the ceremony ^^
class="titleNews" style="text-align: center; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; border-image: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-weight: 400; font-size: 23px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); "Kim Jong Kook, Jay Park, Song Ji Hyo, Lee Soo Hyuk, and More Top Stars to Shine at 2013 MAMA
With the 2013 Mnet Asian Music Awards just a couple more days away, the list of presenters was unveiled, revealing nothing but top stars.

Presenting its awards to its rightful owners at 2013 MAMA will be Go Soo, Go Ara, Go Jun Hee, Kim So Yeon, Kim Yoon Ah, Kim Jong Kook, Kim Ji Hoon, Jay Park, Sung Yuri, Sung Jun, Song Ji Hyo, Yoo Se Yoon, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Bo You, Lee Seo Jin, Lee Soo Hyuk, Jang Hyuk, Jung Woo, Cha Ye Ryun, Han Ji Hye, Han Chae Young, and Hong Jong Hyun. 
Aside from these top stars from different genres of entertainment, stars from other parts of Asia will also be making an appearance, such as Aaron Kwok. 
The award presenters especially shined in 2013 in different areas of music, movies, dramas, and variety, proving their worth to appear at the 2013 MAMA
“We believe that these award presenters will make this festival, where music makes Asia into one, shine brighter. It’s also a very special opportunity to allow fans around the world to know what each of them accomplished in 2013 as a present at MAMA,” said MAMA staff. 
2013 MAMA will take place on November 22 at the Hong Kong Asia World-Expo Arena with performances by Big Bang, 2NE1, EXO, Crayon Pop, Stevie Wonder, Ylvis, and more. 
Photo Credit: CJ E&M, CeCi, Bel Actors Entertainment, C-JeS Entertainment, JK Entertainment, Cosmopolitan, Sidus HQ, King Kong Entertainment

mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/51249

Seeing all these pictures of Oppa-ya and my gosh his eyes says it all ... And I'm sad that Na-Jung never look at his eyes they say a million times ... his eyes are show his feeling

Jung-ah if you dont want him to leave just attack and ravage him .. make babies and it'll be game over hahah lol

Lyna said: Seeing all these pictures of Oppa-ya and my gosh his eyes says it all ... And I'm sad that Na-Jung never look at his eyes they say a million times ... his eyes are show his feeling Jung-ah if you dont want him to leave just attack and ravage him .. make babies and it'll be game over hahah lol

Archived