[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Thks kjmcth. So gd to see the appas hanging out n relaxing.  sh n sik r really introverts, they don't really talk a lot particularly sh. 

x-file video mean this epi not airing /broadcast on kbs2tv   --- this times they all family go jeju for 2nd time (include sik& triplets 1st time) before this (1st trip all family gather) with  tablo family & jang family ...

• Like 2

“Thank you, mister.” Minguk is so polite, never forgets to express his gratitude (especially when comes to food) and his reaction when the cook brought the meat was golden haha, food is definitely his biggest weakness  

• Like 8

Guest leix_

After watching the latest episode with subs, I realized that Daehan is a pretty straightforward kid, showering appa with his merciless comments

*after Song Il Gook was done eating*

Appa, you’ve gotten chuby! Your stomach’s going to explode!

Daehanie just wants appa to be fit 

This reminded me of that episode when SIK tried to exercise and he asked the 3 if they would help him. I realized that Daehan said yes since it was what his dad wants. He will be always be SIK's supporter. Minguk answered no because he didn't want his dad getting tired, since he's very caring (even caring for things as if it had feelings i.e clothes, chair, fish). Manse said that he likes his father (fit or not) and just showed his sweet side.

tumblr_nsoqsv2jLl1qdxrpuo4_250.gif
OMG Manse brings back memories of episode 63 when Minguk tried so hard to keep himself from crying.

Seoeon is so pretty. :P He really looks like their mom.

Mingukie gives Manse the fruit but not to Daehan? Why? 

Is that the reason Daehan cry?

No, that's not the reason Daehan was crying. I read from a webpage that Daehan did not use the honorific wordings and the scolding by the teacher made his cry.

MEQTdID.jpg

• Like 6

Guest Iu Starz

haha im more LOLing at yuto...poor him has to bear with sleepiness and must be thinking what the heck this ajusshi talk about... wonder if there is different of time zone between  korea and japan

“Superman Returns” Song Manse Is Upset When His Brothers Get Punished, Wants to Take Punishment Together

“Superman Returns” Song Manse Is Upset When His Brothers Get Punished, Wants to Take Punishment Together

On the August 9 episode of “Superman Returns,” the Song triplets, Chu Sarang, and Yuto get etiquette lessons.

One of the lessons that the children learn is that they shouldn’t leave leftovers. However, among the triplets, Manse is the only one that finishes his food.Daehan and Minguk say that they don’t think they can eat any more, and Daehan says, “I think my stomach is going to hurt.”

daehan minguk manse superman returns

Because the two older triplets weren’t able to finish their food, the teacher tells them to stand up. Manse, seeing his brothers stand up, says he will stand, too, but he is stopped. However, upset, Manse starts crying, and when the teacher tells him to stand, as he seems to want to take the punishment with his brothers, he is more than willing to do so and immediately gets to his feet, raising his arms high above his head.

superman returns daehan minguk manse

• Like 12

Guest blixen

Manse is like one of the three musketeers, all for one and one for all :lol:

Lee Dong Guk's children are so adorable especially one of the younger twin girl Seol Ah. Wasn't she the one who copied her elder sister's dancing last week? I love it when she suddenly said bae go pa (I'm hungry) when her sister was eating, which surprised both her dad and sister. Baby Daebak is so cute and I can't wait to see his birthday celebration next week. BTW why did one of the elder sisters cry when playing tennis with her dad?

The triplets r supercute n so is yuto. Opening his eyes big big when the teacher reprimanded him? the tiger teacher is actually quite funny as well. I love it when minggukie told his little brother not to cry n offer him his food. It must really mean something for minggukie to part w  his food. Love their brotherly love.

• Like 5

minguk cares for manse when manse cried, and when minguk and daehan being punished, manse is the one who cried loudest.....manse ah noona really heart u

i cried together with them...i can feel their feeling towards each other and that's beyond word

their love is amazing,beautiful and sweetest thing in the world. i envy and adore triplets so much, especially my fave song manse....

Edited by sharone_pink
  • Like 7

Today’s episode was like a triplets’ crying special, so many tears were shed in those twenty minutes. I thought that scolding them for not finishing the meal was a little too much but it was probably the right thing to do… Anyways, it was heart-warming to see how Minguk reacted when Manse was crying, also Manse’s reaction when his brothers were in trouble.

this was so cute, Mingukie being proud of himself 

CL-RuMxW8AAP-JK.png

• Like 12

Based upon their first episode, I'm really liking the new family. The big twins are so dutiful and little ones so curious and funny. The little boy is wide-eyed and seems to be learning very quickly, too. I hope that soccer dad has a good reason for treating his older daughter so coldly in the next episode. He would be lost on his own without the help of those two girls. 

I'm looking forward to seeing Sarang and Jion's families in the next episode. Sarang is great at playing big sister and Jion is always a delight. Just don't put anything into her hands when she's around water...;)

Mingukie gives Manse the fruit but not to Daehan? Why? 

Is that the reason Daehan cry?

@vieryo,

Manse was crying, so Minguk gave him the dried fruit.  Later when Minguk got 2 as a reward for being nice, he gave one to Daehan but before Daehan got that fruit the teacher called him to get up and gave him the fruit.  Daehan cried because the teacher scold him for not asking polite to have the fruit because Daehan just plainly said "I want one too" instead of something more politely like please give me one. 

• Like 7