[Drama 2013/2014] Take My Hand 내 손을 잡아

Guest skara

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like Aunt's daughter. She is so kind and honest but if needed she tell HS what she thinking. The hospital room scene was good between HS and aunt's daughter. Aunt's daughter is so right while HS live her on dreamworld.

Next episodes look exciting looking forward it.

Just under's one breath note this scene like today prev when SH diceded to kill HS's brother is no fun. Everyone know HS's brother will not die. So this kind of scene not exciting scene at all.

Guest atomickitty

@dexter8010, yes.. they always show that scene where the bad person slowly reach to unplug or remove the breathing mask.. we all know he's not going to do it or someone is going to walk in just in time to catch them. But they keep showing us that same scene over and over again. So funny.

@Kandybin,  I'm going to need help with episode 70
In this episode I like how the baby put those two together. Really not much happening they caught Sh flunky. I don't know why they don't take him to the police station. Is Sh husband still in love with   his Ex. She still not smarting up about her situation. Looks like the other girl talked to her about Hw, And her very nice azz will  go along with it.    

valsava said: @Kandybin,  I'm going to need help with episode 70
In this episode I like how the baby put those two together. Really not much happening they caught Sh flunky. I don't know why they don't take him to the police station. Is Sh husband still in love with   his Ex. She still not smarting up about her situation. Looks like the other girl talked to her about Hw, And her very nice azz will  go along with it.    

@KANDYBIN, Thanks, and yes I feel a whole lot better. Now I understand what Go Nara and Ys were talking about. It's great to see her character in this role I need to look for the other drama you mention.
I notice in the preview that Ys brother grab Sh by the arm and it seems the Ys had over heard her conversation. Looks like she will be to happy about her brother recovery to remember the current situation of Sh.

Archived