[Drama 2013/2014] Take My Hand 내 손을 잡아

Guest skara

@atomickitty I forgot about that!? Yeah that means her douch ex will be stunned and jealous! I like this actress in about two of her shows ive seen her in and in honesty this drama hasn't sold me as shes the right one for the task to carry this drama....i see them cutting the number of episodes down in the future.
Btw everyone looking forward to this show making me completely bald! Happy 2014 everybody!

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@KANDYBIN,  Okay here what i would like to know.
scene one conversation of the bro, the bd guy, and bd gut and SH.
The dr. condition of her bro,  the scene between SH and her father, The Phone conversation with SH and the bd guy both times.
Also are they trying to kill him in the hospital.  And the new girl is from the night of the restaurant.  how woulf be of help to YS 

valsava said: @KANDYBIN,  Okay here what i would like to know.
scene one conversation of the bro, the bd guy, and bd gut and SH.
The dr. condition of her bro,  the scene between SH and her father, The Phone conversation with SH and the bd guy both times.
Also are they trying to kill him in the hospital.  And the new girl is from the night of the restaurant.  how woulf be of help to YS 

@KANDYBIN, Thanks for that, so they thinking he might be brain dead YS all in the hospital searching his things even the bad guy. YS father see the bad guy and no she must have something to do with all this mess.
@KANDYBIN, Who the hottie in your picture you personally him. 

valsava said: @KANDYBIN, Thanks for that, so they thinking he might be brain dead YS all in the hospital searching his things even the bad guy. YS father see the bad guy and no she must have something to do with all this mess.
@KANDYBIN, Who the hottie in your picture you personally him. 

@KANDYBIN,  You know I was thinking the same thing. He feels so guilty for what he's done and now the brother. Now he know the same guy is involved in both cases. I wondering do you think SH will so deep into her own mess she might try and kill her own father to cover her crimes or maybe even the bad guy,
I love the song where did you sleep last night Thanks I can't find a Korean station her in the part of the states I'm in. 

valsava said: @KANDYBIN,  You know I was thinking the same thing. He feels so guilty for what he's done and now the brother. Now he know the same guy is involved in both cases. I wondering do you think SH will so deep into her own mess she might try and kill her own father to cover her crimes or maybe even the bad guy,
I love the song where did you sleep last night Thanks I can't find a Korean station her in the part of the states I'm in. 

I really liked this scene from today's episode! (65th ep) It was funny I laughed at this scene!
:)) :)) but in other hand was so wonderful!

5t30e3.jpg

When a person visiting someone at the hospital carrying a basket of fruit, this is a habit. but that (Ji Yeon) senior bought  five oranges and went to visit him! what matters is the goodwill behind this. as we know one thing is better than nothing!
:))

He foolish but funny guy, also he forcing others to respected him!, he is working in bad agency (bullying) but he is not bad person! moreover does not get his salary from his boss! however find that improper to visit patient without anything! I really love this kind of people.

But the aunt was somewhat harsh! she complained of those oranges which brought with him! 
:-@

@KANDYBIN,  LOL  I like that the Aunt is harsh for YS don't know how to be but when she do start to seeking her revenge it will be a good for I hope.  Also what was the Aunt and SH arguing about I know she told the Aunt about Ys being at the hotel.

valsava said: @KANDYBIN,  LOL  I like that the Aunt is harsh for YS don't know how to be but when she do start to seeking her revenge it will be a good for I hope.  Also what was the Aunt and SH arguing about I know she told the Aunt about Ys being at the hotel.

@Valsava

Because this is not love rather obsession. She commit many crime to acquire and hold his hubby.

In the preview chairman told Jae Hwang that he get engagement with that girl(sorry i dont know her name), but @KANDIBYIN please confirm it that Jae Hwang run away from engagement and going to oversea or Jae Hwang go with that girl to oversea. I am not sure which one of scenario they show in the preview.

thanks

@valsava

Aunt was nice till now towards Jae Hwang. To be honest i didnt think till now she was nice because she has any plan matchmaking with her daughter with Jae Hwang. This was out of blue form me. In this drama just 3  person 'clean' YS, Jae Hwang, aunt's daughter, everyone else committed smaller or bigger crime against someone else.

About OS if he have any self-esteem. He pack his things and go out for HS's place. How can he able sleep within same roof after her daughter killed HS's mother. How can he able eat with them? I dont understand at all...

@dexter8010,  I always felt that to how could he so shameless to sleep there and in the same room with her brother.  I always said he's there to keep and eye on things if it get to close of them finding out to distract them. @KANDYBIN feels sorry for him.

Archived