[Drama 2013/2014] Take My Hand 내 손을 잡아

Guest skara

@KANDYBIN

I wonder what the writer want and bring 2 other women for Jae Hwang. The reason that JH dont want married is the cloverleaf girl. Somekind of promise was between them. Anyway we find out more soon.

I like this drama, the writer till now did good job. Story not flat at all and every ep end such as want to watch the next ep immediatly(a bit addicting)

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dexter8010 said: @KANDYBIN

I wonder what the writer want and bring 2 other women for Jae Hwang. The reason that JH dont want married is the cloverleaf girl. Somekind of promise was between them. Anyway we find out more soon.

I like this drama, the writer till now did good job. Story not flat at all and every ep end such as want to watch the next ep immediatly(a bit addicting)

Question is that supposed to be them when they were kids?  Never mind I got the answer to the Question. Daa. lol
I have so many question so to get those answer could someone please translate this episode for me.
That was the fake father that's supposed to be investing in the company correct.
Also JH knows she's clover girl why are they feeling weird around each or maybe it's just me.
Somebody please translate Help   

valsava said: Question is that supposed to be them when they were kids?  Never mind I got the answer to the Question. Daa. lol
I have so many question so to get those answer could someone please translate this episode for me.
That was the fake father that's supposed to be investing in the company correct.
Also JH knows she's clover girl why are they feeling weird around each or maybe it's just me.
Somebody please translate Help   

@valsava  :x

Summary 57th episode

the cloverleaf girl is (Yeon Su). The reason that prevent (Jae Hwang) of suicide when he was a young, because of his suffering of  loss his parents. so, he wanted to throw himself into the cold water. the little girl says to him if he tried to mute the same for some time (LIKE THIS 8-} ) will not come to him thoughts of wanting to die!  because she tried it too, when her father was very ill.

Note: I think (Jae Hwang) had suffered an accident with his parents, so he was seat and his parents died!

(Jae Hwang) sincerely apologize because he did not take her hand when (Yeon Su)  was in her ordeal, also he did not believe her! contrary to what she did for him when she was prevented from committing suicide.

valsava Also JH knows she's clover girl why are they feeling weird around each or maybe it's just me.

The romantic plot at leat begin and looking forward it. In the preview Jae Hwang hug YS and tell her that likes her.  BTW there was 2 ep before in the prev that Jae Hwang tell the Chairman while they eating that he want marry but i didnt see that scene or missed it. Jung Hyun already jealous and upset because of Jae Hwang confession. It good to see Jung Hyun's frenzy but in other hand it would be better if they are dating secretly. Jung Hyun such delusional and pathetic man he deserves what will be got. He act like he has any right over YS privat life. YS's doaseng eye slowly open up and he already have remorse how he treat YS till now. I dont feel sorry to him and i think he will repay that someway to YS.

Did SH husband find out that her dad is a fake. I don't think her husband like her to much, I really think she's going get rid of that baby some how, He takes to much time away from her.  Now YS is really going to have problems. How can the MIL be so petty and set them up in a room like that in tomorrow.
I have two Questions.
1. Did SH husband find out that her dad is a fake.2.What happen to the design book SH stole from YS.3.I forgot just that quick it will come back again. lol  

Also why aren't they telling JH that's SH real father he should know. Let's hope that YS has sense enough to know that SH is behind the hotel incident.  She's to nice she needs to take some get smart lesson from her little brother. Let's hope she don't play dumb for to long. How can SH husband get mad about someone liking YS he's a married man or do she still likes him. Who was in the hospital her son or her brother.      

valsava said: Did SH husband find out that her dad is a fake. I don't think her husband like her to much, I really think she's going get rid of that baby some how, He takes to much time away from her.  Now YS is really going to have problems. How can the MIL be so petty and set them up in a room like that in tomorrow.
I have two Questions.
1. Did SH husband find out that her dad is a fake.2.What happen to the design book SH stole from YS.3.I forgot just that quick it will come back again. lol  

valsava said: Did SH husband find out that her dad is a fake. I don't think her husband like her to much, I really think she's going get rid of that baby some how, He takes to much time away from her.  Now YS is really going to have problems. How can the MIL be so petty and set them up in a room like that in tomorrow.
I have two Questions.

wow really awsome twist. I just rolling my eyes. Next ep seems will be good but dont want fall for preview. Nowdays completly misslead us. Today both of them put away their feelings but with the Hotel incident who knows what will happen. YS was threatened in the prev by Jong Hyun and Jong Hyun's brother and also hug between YS and Jae Hwang. It is so sad that this drama didnt popular till now because this drama worth to watch.

Why can't YS figure out that the hotel incident was a set up. There is no need to be crying I think SH told her MIL that YS was trying to seduce both of them. She's just jealous that her husband was fighting over his EX.  SH dis this on purpose why go there with the FIL and your husband. If YS knew I was wondering what would she have done.  Her being this nice girl is only harming her she will have to get tough. SH father how can he stay around them like that is kinda of a scary sicko.  I hope her brother start investigating real soon for his sister sake because she's to trust worthy of SH father.
Also @KANDYBIN,  Thanks, 

That SH is really going overboard. And husband got a lot of nerves to try and tell her who she can and cannot see. She must be having people following YS. YS is just blindly taking all the crap when all the evidence is right there in her face. 
 @KANDYBIN,  Translate the conversation in the stairwell between YS and SH

Archived