[Drama 2013/2014] Take My Hand 내 손을 잡아

Guest skara

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you like Korean Actor extraordinaire Lee Jae Hwang, I created the first Facebook fan club for him - please join us here at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1388095031448129/ FYI, the name was changed from International to Worldwide and first Facebook added to avoid any confusion with other fan clubs or fan pages that are not mine. Thank you.

Well it looks like the president told the other girl that Jw don't won't to marry her and she sitting there  looking like she has lost the world/ She going to cook up a scheme I could see it written all over her face She probably saying you had me to come all the way here and this is what I get the big turn down. She not going to exit without some kind of fight.

Well Sh husband has found out who her dad ids she thinks Ys told him but he figured it out went he birth records office and found his name on her birth record he's putting it together.  I think he's putting it together that they frame Ys   
@gene71632 or @dexter8010  I'm asking ahead of time Ep 82 can one of who translate it Sh husband go off on her and I need to know what was said.  Thank you.
@colleenfh,  Watch how pathetic she looks when the president is talking to her.

@dexter8010 said,       
SH and SH's dad have no shame.

Those two are  like two peas in a pod. Why should they be ashamed they already did what they did so walk with your head up. I thought he may have a little remorse when he saw who she was married to but his actions afterwards threw that out the door. So let the shameless family be they will both be shooting each other kites over the fence . lol

Man this episode was so good looks lie that Sh hubby know they framed Ys Jw definitely knows. I was under the impression that he was getting a friend to re do her case. And even he knows his Mother knew about this sht. I also think she knew Sh and father framed Ys because I hear something about alibi. This drama is getting better now since she's not playing the nice girl role now. 

SH hubby want divorce becasue SH deny his birthfather and pretend like they didnt related and she lie to him numerous time. Jae Hwang went to see SH's father after YS tell him that they are father/daughter relationship. Jae Hwang ask about that day when YS's mother died but SH's father kept saying SH was with him at the accident time but Jae Hwang wasnt fond with that answer.

SH use her last card prevent the divorce saying to him she know they want revenge against CEO but the hubby say that didnt matter.

@dexter8010,  Could you translate the last part of this with Ys and her ex right before the baby walks up looks like Ys is getting messing up in his plans.

The girl that liks Jw knows the lil boy his Sh hubby and Ys baby she heard the little boy calling Ys mom. She went straight to the chairman office. She might tell him send Ys back to her Ex and that way her and Jw can marry.  She's either going to cook up a scheme with the chairman or try and get Sh out the picture

Guest colleenfh

The drama is getting better and better.  I think SH was setting YS up, but I think the set-up will catch her husband instead.  At least that is what it looked like in the preview. 

As for the extra woman she heard the whole argument between YS and her ex, I have no idea what she is going to do with all of this information.  She is terribly obsessed with JW and is yet another woman who can't take no for an answer.  Between JW's uncle making JW his heir and this woman, JW is in the sh!t. 

@valsava

I go back one episode before. GN(extra woman) suggest a mother/child conception while they meeting. Everyone fond find the idea back than. So GN decided in today ep that she use ES(YS's child) as model and want permission from SH and SH's hubby but didnt reach them. So she went directly the Ceo. He give permission and GN took ES to the company. After she meet SH and Jae Hwang both of them against that ES participate as a model. YS learn form SH and she meet with Jae Hwang and he give her courage. He said lets go on and he add there is no thing that she can fear from now.(scandal about ES is her and SH's hubby child) After SH hubby learn it he rushed to YS and confronted with her.  He said to her she is in right on her mind YS replied that she have no time for that she has to go the studio. Ex dragged YS and take away. He ask how can be ES model she replied what is ther reason that he couldnt be model. Ex said to YS that it seems she forgot what will happen if everybody know that ES is YS's child. YS replied she know and continue she he and es will be hard time but she dont have any reason to hide that she is ES's mother. So it is good thing they learn ES is her child. She also add ES's happinest most important thing so she take responsibilty for him. Ex grabbed again and ask what is with her. He said she purposley use this concept that she can reveal that ES's is her child. YS ask back you are worrying that everybody will know it? HE ask back What she said and YS ask again that she ask the same? ES see them and running towards YS. GN saw them together. END

So i think GN unpurposley put her hands to a hornet's nest and SH and SH's hubby worrying actually happened in today ep end a third party learn ES is YS's child. Now she understand why YS and Jae Hwang relationship was impossible. GN isnt evil at all. So i dont think she use this information against YS.

Guest colleenfh

@dexter8010  I think GN's thinking went as far as "hey I know where to find a cute kid for the adds"  and it will/should have flattered the family to have ES in the adds.  I agree she was not using him in a negative way, maybe just to score some points with the family. 

Who is Gn to go off on Ju about the kid being Ts child. Why is she all mad at Ys. If looks could kill she would have killed Ys. I wonder what famous lie Sh told. Even Sh going off her hubby about Ys and her child these people boy I never.
Why is Ys letting her talk sht to her about who her child is. Looks like she crumbles around her Sh told her she was a murder I see.  
What this Man has do with Sh MIL ? 
OK @dexter8010, ep 85  Sh brother might get his memory back because Sh goes to attack Ys, So help me out please.. 

Guest colleenfh

@valsava I think that man is somehow involved in the way SH and the MIL have been working to take over the company.  Somebody asked where SH was getting all the money to bribe people well I am pretty sure it is from the MIL.

As for GN this stuff with YS and her son is really none of her business.  After her conversation with JW she seemed to be really put-out, like he told her some truths about his feelings that she really did not want to hear.  So, what was that conversation about?  I think part of it was that they should go to his uncle and become engaged, but he said no.

GN roughly said that she is put off that JW is in love with such a woman as YS despite her past (criminal record and a child with her cousin) and she cannot compete for a place in his heart. She told JW that she will keep it under wraps in exchange that JW gets engaged with her. JW flatly told her no as he only treats her as a sister even if YS doesn't appear.

I don't like GN who doesn't take no for an answer. If she backs SH later, she is definitely going to regret it.

P.S. That lawyer that YS went to see was the ex-judge in her case who was bribed by ex's mother to sentence her guilty. YS now knows that her involvement in framing her.

Guest colleenfh

@gene71632  Thank you!!  Now I get who that man is and I am guessing that JH has no idea his mother bribed the judge.  Wow this guy is in for some more rude awakenings.

As for GN I guess she is turning out to be more than a little opportunistic and will probably join forces with SH.  As if that will get her anywhere with JW.  These women who can not let go bother me, she has a lot going for herself attractiveness, intelligence, money and status she could easily find a man that would truly love her.  Why continue to chase someone uninterested in her?  It is just stupid!!!

@gene71632 @colleenth,  Thanks to you both.
I was not aware that Sh MIL was involved in her framing.  Was it to take the baby away and stop her son from being with Ys. I need to go back and watch some episodes. I also look for Gn to join hands with Sh but she's going to back stab them when it comes to the time when Jw will have to choose her and the company or let them take it all. This is what she will go after not knowing she's pouring money into a bottomless pit 

I just hope and pray that YS doesn't go back with the jerk of ex boyfriend....both he and his mother need to be taught a lesson.Unlike yellow boots I wanted the heroine and the ex to get back together, but not in this one. He deserves the misery that those around him caused.

Archived