[Drama 2013/2014] Take My Hand 내 손을 잡아

Guest skara

Okay Question. Ep 72
Who is this lady Ys gave water to 
Was that the right USB that her father.
Did the baby move back in or he just visiting
What was Sh and her dad conversationWho is the lady Sh is meeting in the restaurant.Just please give me and update on both episodes.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Valsava

The woman most probably will be YS backer and i am not sure but it seems she is GN's mother and the company CEO that DH fasion want joint project. Today SH introduce that woman very well. :D tomorow ep will be awsome. Maybe YS know the whole truth.(but maybe preview trick us again as usual)

@valsava

I already wrote in above post. She is a chairwoman most probably GN's mother, because i dont think they bring third party in this drama.

That was just a fake ending. :D They trick us again. She didnt watch a phone that time but end of ep was when she watch the SH's phone. 73th ep already aired.

Guest colleenfh

This is a rehash of Yellow Boots but most dramas are based on a formula so if something works use it.  Maybe, just maybe the formula will diverge allowing LJH's character to live and have the woman he loves.

@valsava

So 73 ep end was when YS confronted with SH that she stolen her design. Earlier YS confirmed from some coworkers that SH bring the design back than and SH win an award for that, but when YS confronted with her in the office as well but she that time YS dont have any evidence for that. So in some ways SH old phone become in the hands of YS. So now she has evidence that SH stole her desing and YS begin thinking of that SH related her mother death. SH become upset and begin yelling with YS that she is crazy and go back. When she go back to her room she collapsed and thinking of that she already find out everything.

EP74:
i really a short summary and inner thoughts and if something you are curious ask me directly. So YS begin launch home shopping system. The strange woman meet with Jae Hwang and it seems she was friend of Jae Hwangs late parents. She ask about eco project and Jaw Hwang tell her that she her designer was fired who is HYS. Jae Hwang also meet with YS and tell him that SH stole her design and Jae hwang confronted with her and Jae Hwang also thinks the same like YS that YS's mother death related by SY but Jung Hyun interrupt them MJH ask what they argue but SH quickly tell him this is nothing. YS also aking SH's father about the phone and but he say he know nothing. SH meet with the SH's father. SH's father tell her that she didnt tell anything to YS also tell her that she who he live with them. SH tell him that she remain there till the end.(never tell them the truth)
YS also meet with the misterious woman. She have interesting personality. When YS talk with her that she being rejected until she put down her sunglasses and after they talk about something that YS design her clothes. Last part i dont think i have to explain. KC went to SH's office meet with her. She thinks that she want threaten her again. They went to talk outside and admit each other what the sin they committed against YS and YS witness it.

Mysterious woman: Earlier i think that she GN's mother but now i dont know. I have feeling that she is here put everything for right place. I think there is some secret also with Jae Hwang's parents death. Anyways interesting.

@Valsava

No no nothing like that. So after some argue between them  KC tell SH that SH was on the USB and SH replied that he was responsible about HS's brother accident and in the end KC demand more money from SH.

So YS know that SH responsible her mother death and KC responsible about YS's brother accident.

@dexter8010,  Good now I hope she will start to be more smarter and wise up not to trust  Sh father at all she should tell that Aunt to make him move but don't the Aunt like him.  Wow there's a lot going on all these unsolved murders. I hope his uncle didn't kill his parents for his own greed.    

Why is she standing there asking Sh question she's not going to admit to it she should have knock the sht out of her and that father he would have to go. Well she has finally figured it out that Sh is the cause of her plight. Now let's see how her revenge will take place. 

Archived