[Drama 2013/2014] Take My Hand 내 손을 잡아

Guest skara

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@KANDYBIN........
I see a couple of them I'm interested in... (golden cross, into the flames,also angel eyes )
So there's no thread for the new one if not I'll open it....Because I know I'll end up watching anyway since it's the on;y thing on at that time..  

I guess the ending with Jw  Ys and Es supposed to live happily ever after is what the beach scene was about... Nobody went to jail well JH did and that's because he turned himself in which he would probably do 6 months to a year and go home...His mom had to have a stash some where to just leave like that.....  

valsava said: @KANDYBIN........
I see a couple of them I'm interested in... (golden cross, into the flames,also angel eyes )
Sp there's no thread for the new one if not I'll open it....Because I know I'll end up watching anyway since it's the on;y thing on at that time..  

1395721298_673732.jpg
oh! this bad guy from drama (It Was Love) really loved him in that time! he'll be in this new drama, too - Everything Kimchi\ 모두 다 김치 ! Oh my God!!!!! I can not believe that! of course I'll watch this drama! he was very funny in (It Was Love)  :))

Guest atomickitty

It's goodbye from me to Take My Hand and all you lovely people on here. I don't know if I'll be watching the one coming up next. I do like the main actress, she can be funny...and the previews look funny.. but I've been burned before by shows that started out with humor then ended in a pile of poo... I'm talking to you Sincerity Moves Heaven. I think I'll wait for a few episodes to pass, and maybe lurk on the thread, before I commit to it. Anyway, I'm currently watching Well Raised Daughter Hana, Shining Romance, You're Only Mine, Noble Lady, Angel's Revenge (I always want to call this one Temptation of Angels Revenge.. ha), Mother's Garden. That's 6 daily dramas already.. Don't think I have space for another.

Take My Hand sort of went the way most daily revenge dramas go:
First part - you get to know the heroine and all the people around them.

Second part - you start to wonder what is wrong with the heroine that she can't see that this evil person is the cause of all their problems

Third part - the heroine finally catches a clue and realizes who is making all the bad things happen and finally starts to get revenge

Fourth part - the ending where everyone is forgiven.

So annoying. Like I've said before, I'm not against forgiveness. I think JH should be forgiven because he obviously thought about what he did and turned himself in and repented for it. That's the kind of person you forgive. The one that runs away and doesn't even spend a full day being sorry for what they've done.. those shouldn't be so automatically forgiven.. or turned into saints because they died conveniently saving someone. Does it make sense that the SH that did all those things and denied it till the end.. and went even as far as placing the blame on her dementia father would break down so quickly after 2 days on the run? That is such sloppy writing and annoys me because it's not true to the character we saw all this time. Anyway, I'm done fussing about you, Take My Hand. I will just leave knowing that I enjoyed a bit of it in the middle and that the end annoyed me.

See you guys on other threads!!!

Guest colleenfh

I had to sit and think about this ending for a little while.  Ultimately, I did not like it for many of the same reasons as the rest of you. (@atomickitty, @valsava, @Ldygmerm, @KANDYBIN, @dexter8010)

I think SH's death and the way she died would leave a lot of guilt feelings for YS.  The last person who should feel guilty is YS.  That is the problem with killing off the evil-doer through whatever means illness, accident or suicide, the people left behind who had been pursuing justice are left with nothing but guilt.  This is not "closure" or any semblance of justice man created a criminal justice system for a reason to bring criminals to justice by sending them to jail.  The idea is that the criminal is meant to repent for their crimes and gain forgiveness through their time in prison.  SH never repented for the crimes she committed, she denied and ran from them to the very end, by performing one act of human decency she is supposed to be forgiven on her death bed.  I don't like it, it just leaves those she wronged with more bad feelings.  I really do not understand what Kdrama writers are thinking when they end a series in these ways because it just leaves everybody wanting.

That being said I have enjoyed watching, writing and reading with you all and look forward to sharing posts with you in current and future threads. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Child actor Jo Whee Joon or Eun Sung and Seo Dong Hyun as child Joon Young took picture with another child actor and adult actor. I'm not familiar with their name. Anyone can help to identify them.10009311_298719633615839_1717445715_n.jp

Archived