[Drama 2013/2014] Take My Hand 내 손을 잡아

Guest skara

Guest atomickitty

Looks like the romance between YS and JW is going to start. Does anyone know if JH is still in love with YS? I can't tell. I know he might be possessive because they have a child together but I wonder if he still loves her. I can't wait till he finds out everything that his lovely wife did. I am not a fan of men that leave their women, especially with child, behind when they think the woman has done something bad. They deserve the misery they get with the new, almost always evil, wife. The same applies for women who leave perfectly good men in hopes of the mystical 'better'. Seeing that now in Golden Rainbow.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JH is still in love with YS but similar to Yellow Boots, he choose the company, revenge against the step father (mother claims that it was the step father who cause his father to lose his company and commit suicide) and not because she was an ex-con. He had told his wife prior to marriage that it would be a loveless marriage which she agreed but secretly hoping that things would change.

JH is hostile towards JW as he sees him as rival for the company as his step father favors JW and view him as his own flesh and blood, and would hand the company over to JW despite JW not being interest in doing so.

I wonder JW family stop JW to seeing YS. I mean nobody will be happy if JW and YS relationship become public but who will has the right to stop them. JH and SH definetly no. JH mother also couldnt stop them maybe the CEO definetly try stop them but i guess JW leave the company rather give up HS.

It seems everybody has his/her all litle or big sins except YS, JW and YS's aunt daughter and of course YS's son. I hope these people will get good ending in the end and rest of them got the punishment what they deserve.

JW is more interested being a lawyer than working in the company. He is doing so to repay his debt to his uncle for raising and supporting him. JW hasn't admitted that he is showing interest in YS more than just a work colleague.

The thing I can't get that YS's family is keeping what they know from each other. YS about SH and his father and the aunt is hiding the fact that she is working for JH's family seeing YS' s son everyday.

@dexter8010 - The heroine's father is dead.

@valsava - JW told ES that SH's real father had disappeared during mountain climbing. SH's told the mother in laws that she was being brought up by her foster father who is into resort business in Europe. She got someone to pretend to be her foster father before she was married.

That old man is a lawyer. The President wanted to hand over his company to JW but he doesn't want JW to know about it yet until he found a girl and settled down. He said that JW had just recently got interested in the fashion business recently.

@valsava

to be honest i also seen this kind of 'stupidity' in the 'Sincerity moves heavens'. That drama heroine's has same type of stupidity which we call that also sincerity. So that means there will be no revenge because heroine's have that type of behavior. I wonder should i watch any further or not. Glass mask and after SMH there is another similiar heroine. Both of them drama my deepest disappointment. I still watch new relationship between YS's cousin and JW's assistant brighten up a bit drama but if YS's character remain wishy-washy character, I will drop this drama.

@http://forums.soompi.com/profile/8408720/dexter8010 So your another who watch smh and lived to tell the tale, I really hate to tell people that I watched. Like my girl  @ gene71632  says Just take it with a grain of salt I'm hoping for something in this drama I can't say just yet It's still to early to tell, but I'll admit I do like it.  Korean Drama. Org got up to ep 38 re-cap 

Somebody open my eyes about the actress/model potline(i dont know her name maybe Wang Che RI ). I just dont get it what direction this pot ahead. She always been so mean towards YS but YS again again approach her. Now she has scandal and CR kicked out YS again.

@dexter8010 - The model/actress is someone DH Fashion is trying to court to show forth their range of clothing. whether in the movies/drama or interviews or in any major events she might be attending. She is very pleased with YS's design and specifically asked her to design her clothing. SH got jealous and sabotage her by change the neckline of one of her clothing to real leather which the actress is allergic to. That caused the actress to lose out an event which she was coveting and she planned to sue DH Fashion for it. What I think is the actress might further YS's future design career once the misunderstanding had been dissolved. I haven't watch the latest episode and so I cannot comment about the scandal.
Seen Ep 49. The actress had been found out that she had a husband and a child. DH had withdrew sponsoring her clothes and YS is grateful to CR for wearing the clothes she designed is willing to help CR by designing her clothes for her for the drama on a personal basis. CR is depressed and upset at the moment over the scandal and refused YS's help. That might change in future episode.

Archived