[Drama 2013/2014] Take My Hand 내 손을 잡아

Guest skara

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dexter8010, I think she will get the other boy to work for her. I think she's going to set Sh up.  I look for her to make some kind of deal with her designs. She might even end back in the company. I think the strange lady will make the company and offer that involves her that they can't refuse. 

The lady CEO from Haru is not the mother of the woman that is chasing JY. JY's father saved her company and she is indebted to him. SY knowing how powerful she is and how DH company is trying to collaborate with her company to market their Eco clothing globally, is seeking her help to get back into DH so that she can gather concrete evidence to seek justice for her mother and brother (SY knows that SH killed her mother when she came to her house to steal her design and she as well as KCJ had caused her brother's accident). SH actually told one of her staff to patent SY's design that was discarded by DH which SY used to sell her clothing on the internet. SH is using DH's name to sue SY for illegal use.

20451037-excited-emoticon.jpgI am very very happy !!!!! ...and  grateful to see that once again ...nice and generous members of this forum ... take their time to do recaps of this drama....I really appreciate your kind effort...What a pity that there is no subtitles for this drama ( i love this casting) ...but Luckily  thanks to this site and nice people ..... I can understand this drama .....THAN YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!

Firstly thank you again for the recaps of this drama ... but I can not find any info for the first recaps of episodes 1-5...either here or on the site @ korean drama.org...could someone point me please where I can find them 
 or even explain in a few lines the beginning of the drama ... Thanking you in advance !
EDIT / I'll be very grateful if someone knows where to find srt Chinese or any language (with google translation so I could understand)thank you 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiIJ-9pHqzTBBDaGzUhH5 SORRY  to disturb you again ... but I 'm currently watching the first episode from 1 to 8.... and although I understood the story in general thanks to the recaps .. However .... as they are very short ... quite a question remains unanswered ... for example :
- We do not know if the lawyer believes in the innocence of Su Yeon ? ( I think it is yes but it is ambiguous because several times ... he had with Min Jung Hyun stormy arguments 
- The same ... All conversations with the step- father ( I understand that he wants to promote his nevew business succession but none of his conversations with his wife or a nevew were recaps . .. so I did not understand the attitude of Min Jung Hyun when he overhears conversations...what the father told? 
 - Why our heroine who admitted his crime, so normally GUILTY 100% ... but released the same night ...? I want to believe that there have remission but for a crime that deserves 15 years!!! it's too fast!! .... (I understand that say guilty ... let her go out faster because his brother had disappeared) ...how many days or hours she stayed in prison ?
- What is our advocate with her? ...What is his feelings for her...(He has had several discussions about her  and with her but .... I do not understand .. how he feels ? .... He feels something for her or not? or just help her because his cousin to ask him this favor ?
In short full of questions ..... that prevent me to appreciate this drama....What a pity .....

@dexter8010,  Wow you were right ep 76 was good. if you get the chance could you give a brief summary on both episodes. 76-77. Just the important stuff. I really want to know what she said to Sh dad to make him leave,  I didn't understand how could shamelessly stay there knowing what he and daughter did.Also the conversation with Sh and ajjumoni (Jy) and Sh and Ys conversation when she meet her early in the morning. Sh is looking very nerves these days. But should be safe for now,  She just had that girl to copy Ys design I'm wondering how she will try and past them off as hers. So basically Sh is suing Ys over her own designs using the company name is she that stupid. Wasn't those the same designs they had used in the presentation. Also is Jy having another atty. to re-investigate the case. Did that stupid Ys even register the patent for her designs. I like the way she set Sh is up for her hubby to see her with her real father. 
Is the Lady CEO bringing Ys to the company with her ?

Both Ep was so good Ys has a look on her face that she wants to kill someone, Also translate what Ys told Sh dad when she gave him back the money. Man I'm so excited about the outcome. I can't wait to see how she gets her revenge. She's going to destroy Sh and probably her son's father.

@valsava

SH dad and YS: SH dad refuse to accept the money that YS want give back to YS because this money use as YS's brother hospital bills and talking about his heart. YS adamant that give back the money and ask SH dad about usb. YS know sh dad took the usb but SH dad adamant that he doesnt know about usb. That was the point that YS burst out and said to him in her eyes SH and SH dad is same. While leaving SH dad got a phone call from SH that Sh want to meet him. YS hear that call out JH to the same place. That is the reason SH dad left YS's house.

the other scene i have to rewatch. but basically she tell SH she stole everything from her life.(mother lover, kid) so later will be rewatch and give more accurate recap. Also that designer thing  i didnt understand very well.  Preview also SH and JH receives congratulations but to be honset they didnt do anything. YS convince Haru CEO give her power. Also she leaves the family house i guess this is part of negotiation between Haru CEO and YS.

@Triton823,  You so right I don't want her back with him either, He could have waited for her if he loved her. I never did like him even when in was in that other drama. Where he left his IL to die and had a baby by the secretary.
That Sh just couldn't leave well enough along, Her and that rotten father if her both deserve to be in prison.
Also is the Aunt supposed to be liking Sh Dad. Lord knows when she fine out she might go over there and whoop Sh azz.    

@gene71632,  Is that's the reason the were selling the clothes in front of the shop, Because of the internet business,  Also I see you and I watching a bunch of drams to.  LOL  I'm watching so many I have to make a schedule now.  

Archived