✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Looking forward......the Daddy Jung by that time......performing and mentoring the trainees and......with fingers crossed, the Daddy Jung revealing how his Daughter Jung is and her cute behaviour; how Mummy Jung doing and how excited Grandpa Jung is...... :wink::tongue::D

Rain To Serve As A Mentor On “The Unit” And Comeback With New Album In December

S. Park September 14, 2017

Rain.jpg

Singer and actor Rain has confirmed his future plans for this year.

Rain’s agency, Rain Company, confirmed on September 15, “Rain is preparing for a comeback album project scheduled to be released early December,” and added, “Along with this, Rain is planning to appear on KBS2’s idol rebooting project ‘The Unit’ as a mentor to his juniors.”

Rain is planning to showcase his trademark sound and moves through this comeback, and says this will be a hip hop track that will have a more powerful performance than his previous tracks “How To Avoid The Sun,” “I’m Coming,” and “It’s Raining.”

This album is Rain’s first album comeback in three years since his June 2014 album “Rain Effect.”

Recently, Rain and his wife Kim Tae Hee released details about their baby’s gender and due date.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/14/rain-serve-mentor-unit-comeback-new-album-december/

Father-to-be, Rain, gets ready for comeback

f7719fdc-d09b-4031-8fb9-dfcfb376fb1d.jpg

He's ready for fatherhood.

With his wife, Kim Tae Hee, 7 months along in her pregnancy, Rain is getting ready to lavish their firstborn with fabulous gifts. The Please Come Back, Mister actor returns to work in December, and he may even add a singing competition show to his resume next month. 

Recently, his agency released this statement to the media about his upcoming career plans, "Rain is preparing an album comeback project that has Rain′s unique flavor for early December. He also plans to appear in front of fans as the host for rookie artists in KBS2 idol rebooting project The Unit." 

In The Unit, which is scheduled to premiere in October, the 35-year-old music veteran plans to use his almost 20 years experience to mentor young singers. Rain's first K-Pop album in 3 years is supposed to drop in stores in early December, and the title track promises to be a rugged, hip hop track. It's expected to surpass his fans' expectations of anything he has ever done before. His songs "How to Avoid The Sun", "I′m Coming" and "It′s Raining" won't hold a candle to his new tunes!

The popular star founded his own entertainment agency called R.A.I.N Company in 2015. His upcoming album will be the first solo album he'll debut under his own company. Rain has been busy building his acting resume in recent years before took a break to get married this past winter. Since 2015, he starred in the Chinese series Diamond Lover, K-drama Please Come Back, Mister and upcoming film Uhm Bok Dong. 

Are you excited to see Rain make his grand return to the K-Pop world?

e91eea7c-34f5-45e2-a004-a42b25ed46a5.jpg

https://www.dramafever.com/news/father-to-be-rain-gets-ready-for-winter-comeback/

KimBi Couple spotted at a cafe in Itaewon recently.

Their house is now under construction.

Hmmmmm, is that the new main gate to their house like we see in the picture below? 

[Independence] Rain · Kim Tae Hee, Itaewon Cafe Date ... Honeymoon

201709220800062090_d_20170922093512517.j

Top star couple Rain and Kim Tae-hee showed off the appearance of the married couple. They enjoyed an open date at a cafe in Itaewon.

According to an official on the 22nd, two people recently enjoyed outing at a cafe in Itaewon, Seoul. They spend relaxed time without being conscious of the sight around.

The cafe with two people is a place where women's favorite outdoor gardens are well decorated. Beans are famous for their good taste, and they have been making word of mouth lately. The two seemed to be in the nearby café after stopping at the Itaewon newlyweds' house, where the interior work is at its peak. The newly married couple’s house is expected to finish construction at the end of this month.

201709220800062090_img_0_201709220935125

Previously, Rain bought a single house last October, three months before the wedding with Kim Tae-hee. It is a single-family house with 2 floors above ground and 1 underground floor. An entertainment official said, "The two newlyweds have been under construction for three months." Rain's father will supervise and supervise the construction site mainly.

This honeymoon home is a choice that stands out as the patroness of Rain. There is Namsan near the newlyweds' house. The prospects are good, but it is a good environment for Kim Tae-hee who likes exercise such as climbing. Care for the second generation also stands out. The two newlyweds were used as the office and home of the previous residents and did not require any special remodeling, but they entered the front interior for the newborn baby.

On the other hand, Rain and Kim Tae - hee signed a memorable one - year anniversary in January at the Gahoe - dong Cathedral in Jongno - gu, Seoul. Kim Tae-hee is now in the eighth month of pregnancy and is about to give birth at the end of October.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=052&aid=0001061738

As far as I am concern, it’s no secret that the couple had each wished for a small and cozy wedding with family members and close friends. This what I get from their past interviews.

Rain Talks About Deciding With Kim Tae Hee On A Small Wedding

L. Kim September 27, 2017

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain.png

During a recent interview, singer and actor Rain was asked about his private and small wedding to Kim Tae Hee.

Rain said, “I really wanted a small wedding. For a long time, I thought about what the meaning of a wedding was. Of course, I could’ve had a grand wedding and invited everyone. My wife and I shared the same opinions, so we were able to [have a small wedding].”

He admitted he was very satisfied about how their wedding turned out. He added, “I was really happy to have a cozy wedding with the priest, our family members, and a few close friends.”

The topic of Rain’s proposal song “The Best Present” for Kim Tae Heecame up. Rain explained, “I didn’t want to use it for a variety show, but the reason why I talked about it on ‘Ask Us Anything’ was so that I could dilute the wedding issue. I thought the people who would know it was a proposal song would guess it.”

Rain will soon be serving as a mentor on “The Unit” and will release a new album in December.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/27/rain-talks-about-deciding-kim-tae-hee-small-wedding/

Rain explains the reason why he decided to hold a small wedding with Kim Tae Hee

Kim-Tae-Hee,Psy,Rain

Singer Rain recently sat down for a comfortable interview, where he explained the reason why he and Kim Tae Hee opted for a small, private wedding.

Rain shared, "Having a small ceremony was my ideal type of wedding. I pondered on the true meaning of a wedding. Of course, I could have gone all out and held a fancy banquet instead. But I began to question if that really was the true meaning of a wedding. My wife also agreed with my idea so we just went with it. Also, I didn't think this was going to be such a big deal. Everyone already knew that we were going to get married, we dated for 5 years and even announced it publicly. It's not like we secretly got married; there were three wedding rumors. I think the fact that it was a private wedding turned it into an even bigger issue."

In regard to his proposal song "The Best Present", he said, "I didn't want to necessarily promote the album on a variety show but I wanted to simmer down the wedding issue by talking about the song on 'A Hyung I Know.'"

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/rain-explains-the-reason-why-he-decided-to-hold-a-small-wedding-with-kim-tae-hee

robe rain

September 29, 2017

2017092910574959101.jpg

Oh, Rain. What an outfit. Haha. I’m just so amused by it though he doesn’t look half bad. He is just too hunky and broad-shouldered for the knitted robe he is wearing. The deep forest green is a signature fall hue but… ha. And he paired it with tan cowboy boots. Hmmmm…

201709291048195038-1.jpg

The daddy-to-be stepped out for an idol event and well, if he was aiming to be the  hip halbae of the K-pop world, his dressing certainly is on point. I love him but I don’t love his wardrobe all the time. But he looks all serene and quietly blissful which I guess is more important. 

201709291052348365.jpg

Photo credits as stated

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/09/29/robe-rain/

The 'pre-mother' Kim Tae-hee

0ny3y02l600uf77lhj2y.jpg

[Insight] Hwang Hyojung reporter = A romantic movie scene of actress Kim Tae Hee and singer Rain was captured. On March 3rd, various online communities and social networking sites (SNS) showed pictures of Kim Tae-hee and the couple sitting together in a cafe instead of gazing at them.

x6q9f8t9azy7oy12itbw.jpg

Kim Tae-hee, Rain-married couple in the public photo, sits in a cozy cafe window.

Kim Tae-hee looks out of the window and is in the mood, and Rain sitting next to him looks at his wife with his lovely eyes.

Kim Tae-hee, who was just finished in the eight-month pregnancy, tied her head easily, and was comfortable wearing her husband's Rain by wearing a hat.

pp1yk4627bq33pg4za0x.jpg

Even though it is a full body, it still envies the back of Rain, which sees Kim Tae-hee and his wife lovingly.

Kim Tae-hee, who is due to give birth at the end of this month, was reported to have traveled to Italy with her husband's raid in September.

cuv3oxh275a7fb6yro2f.jpg

The couple in the photo together with the sighting attracted the eye of the viewer in the same hat and colorless couch.

Fans are blessing their happiness sincerely as two people are preparing to become parents.

http://www.insight.co.kr/news/121822

Rain & Kim Tae Hee Out On A Cafe Date

2017-10-03_13-33-45-800x400.jpg

[Dispatch] Parents-to-be, Rain and Kim Tae Hee sure are the super celebrity couple. It is hard not to notice them together.

Recently, one fan posted a paparazzi shot of the couple on online community.

It is the shot from the behind but without a doubt, it is Rain and Kim Tae Hee. Rain with his broad shoulder and Kim Tae Hee shows perfect profile shot.

Meanwhile, the new daddy-to-be Rain appears on KBS-2TV ‘The Unit’ as a mentor. Kim Tae Hee is into her 8 months pregnancy with their first child.

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/10/03/rain-kim-tae-hee-out-on-a-cafe-date/

Rain and Kim Tae Hee captured on a date

Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been captured on a date. 

The new photo of the celebrity couple was taken at a cafe in Cheongdam-dong. Rain is spotted gazing at his lovely wife sitting next to him. It's reported that Kim Tae Hee, who's currently 8 months pregnant, now has a big baby bump.

Last month, the couple was captured enjoying a trip in Europe. Kim Tae Hee is expected to give birth in November while Rain works as a mentor on new idol rebooting program 'The Unit'. 

Kim-Tae-Hee_Rain_1507048222_kth.jpg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-captured-on-a-date

kim tae hee + rain spotted on a cafe date

October 5, 2017

201100290_700.jpg?w=620

Awww… sweetness. This may be the last public sighting of the low-key superstar couple before the birth of their first child. A photo of the parents-to-be has been circulating the Korean online community, enjoying a quiet date at a cafe. Some commented it looked like a scene out of a movie and were gushing how Rain seems to be gazing lovingly at his wife. Rain’s shoulders are massive, which makes always makes Kim Tae Hee appear so tiny beside him. 
Can’t wait to see how their baby will look like…

Advertisements

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/10/05/kim-tae-hee-rain-spotted-on-a-cafe-date/

The exemplary husband! 

So pleased for KimBi couple to receive so much of warm and encouraging thoughts from the Knets!

May KTH have safe and easy birth!!! :)

Rain rushes home every night on the dot for pregnant wife

2017093011595033893_1.jpg

Article: Rain gets home on time on the dot for pregnant wife Kim Tae Hee

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+394, -24] As a husband with a full term wife at home, that's to be expected

2. [+331, -18] Only three days left of this holiday... time flies when you're resting

3. [+253, -20] Is it even a big deal for celebrities? Especially for top stars like Rain who are powerful enough to control their own schedules

4. [+21, -6] It shouldn't be looked over just because he's a celebrity. What does that make men like Lee Byung Hun, then?

5. [+21, -6] That child is truly born with a golden spoon... amazing visuals, smart brains from the parents... so blessed

-

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2017-10-05%2B21-58-14-968.png

Source: Naver

1. [+1,515, -87] Always good to see men treat their families as first priority

2. [+1,375, -67] Guess Rain is a lot more family oriented than I thought. It's awesome that he's taking care of his family like that. Hope Kim Tae Hee has a healthy birth!

3. [+1,372, -92] I'd rush home every night too if I had a wife like Kim Tae Hee waiting at home ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,187, -77] When your wife is Kim Tae Hee, how do you even have time to be checking other women out

5. [+863, -65] Such a beautiful family

6. [+143, -11] I always think the best type of person is the one who prioritizes their family

7. [+168, -26] I remember thinking when he was sobbing and calling for his mother when he won his first daesang that he's going to be really good to his future wife... His love for his wife is probably unlike any other because he lost his mother at such a young age.

8. [+109, -8] Caring Rain, hope they have a healthy birth

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2017/10/rain-rushes-home-every-night-on-dot-for.html

While soon-to-be parents get excited with the trimester of pregnancy as birthing of their child is near, the pregnant mother gets uncomfortable with symptoms like tiredness, heartburn, indigestion and backache. 

I imagine, this is where Rain tries his best to support and care for KTH whenever he can. :)

Rain is taking exceptional care of soon to be mother Kim Tae Hee

Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain

It seems singer Rain is looking well after his wife Kim Tae Hee with the utmost care.

According to a representative of Star News, Rain is currently attending to his wife's needs regardless of his busy schedule shooting for his film and variety program.

Exclusive reports stated that Rain completed filming movie 'Uhm Bok Dong' on September 28 and is recording for KBS 2TV's 'The Unit'.

Shooting in the countryside for his new movie, it was revealed that Rain went all the way home to his wife if there weren't any early morning schedules planned.

SEE ALSO: Which female Korean celebrity is voted the most beautiful by Chinese fans? 

Furthermore, Rain also darted straight to his residence once filming was over for KBS 2TV's 'The Unit' demonstrating his considerable affection and dedication for Kim Tae Hee.

Meanwhile, the two stars tied the knot back in January and shared their pregnancy news in May.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/10/rain-is-taking-exceptional-care-of-soon-to-be-mother-kim-tae-hee

Media play or not, I’ve no doubt, that it is so Rain. More so, being married in less than a year and an expectant father to boot, having built his little family and now expanding to include his little one. :wink::D A lot going for him, wonderfully! One should think just the same with KTH. Only that she is out of limelight to focus on her pre-natal and no news to us, but she should be as happy and excited in her own way too! :wub::D

Work Colleagues Praise Rain’s Devotion as Husband in Rushing Home to Wife Kim Tae Hee

ockoalaOctober 6, 2017

eoslk1.jpg

This is just a sweet anecdoctal story about two K-stars I’m fond of, and a nice ray of positivity worth sharing. Actor-idol-producer Rain is currently running on all cylinders, having spent the last few months filming the upcoming K-movie Uhm Bok Dong and now serving as producer and mentor on music variety show The Unit, plus preparing for a December comeback as a singer.

On top of this he’s expecting his first child with actress wife Kim Tae Hee, and the staff on his movie and variety show have both shared with media that Rain is a super devoted husband and soon-to-be-daddy who rushes home after filming and then does the housework. Of course this could be just good media play but all signs point to Rain being totally caring and besotted with his wifey, and a recent spotting (picture below) of the couple out at the coffee shop in their neighborhood confirms that Rain only has eyes for his honey when she’s talking.

eoslk.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/10/06/work-colleagues-praise-rains-devotion-husband-rushing-home-wife-kim-tae-hee/

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, it has been ages since I last posted here. Well, there is nothing much about KimBi Couple’s latest news to post to begin with. So, everybody knows the very low profile status here as a result.

With this post, it is obvious that I have something share. Hope it makes sense, heheh.

Before I get down to business, we all know that Rain updates his IG from time to time, but KTH? Well, in her case, it has been eons since she last posted. The last was May last year!!! So, imagine so many of her fans’ surprise seeing her post after so long. So suddenly that some of us have to blink our eyes a few times before realising it is her updating her IG!!! Hah, Celltrion product. Well, anything so long as she updated!!! Keeping our fingers crossed that she does again and again. Perhaps not as much as Rain as we know her well, but she should try to update, huh?!

Anyway, back to actual business.......An interesting thing to note about her latest update. This is the one:

22552615_542610426081197_888440229146289

That was 4 days ago (as of today).

Rain”s??? The second last (before the latest) was also 4 days ago!!! This one:

22550253_542610549414518_774437427228379

Basically, both posted together 4 days ago!!!

Then, a little swallow dropped me a little note, which is this:

22728755_542611569414416_424892284503656

Both updated their IGs 4 days ago and at the above timing. Hmmmmm....pretty obvious to me that the wifey and the hubby were side by side (???) when updating their IGs??? Hmmmmm......why not, huh? It’s not impossible, huh? :wink::tongue::D

That’s the update for now and may each one of you have a good week ahead!!! :D

Oh, almost missed out this news......Rain cooking for his wife? Hehehe...we know this is not something that is surprising! As we all know, Rain is a foodie and a good cook! He said before that he loves to try out cooking or changing the cooking style if he feels the need to after tasting the food. I’m sure he happily cooks and keeps his wifey who is carrying their baby, very satisfied gastronomically.....feeding for 3 in one go, so to speak! :tongue::D

Watch the video embedded in the article per this link:

http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20171017/bkn-20171017100959970-1017_00862_001.html

Rain is free to cook Kim Tae-He with BB

bkn-20171017100959970-1017_00862_001_01p

Will soon be promoted to the father of the South Korean King Rain married in the recent first time to come to Hong Kong to attend the event, and take the time to accept the East China net visit, has always been looking for food around the rain revealed that time will also be at home cooking, the best is the food, Spicy rice cake and seafood soup, etc., I believe his wife Kim Tae-hee and born BB must be very good news!

Although love to eat food, but Rain's body is still very good, and asked him any tips, he said with a smile on the past have tried to diet, but now will not do so, but will eat after eating food Do exercise again. Work busy Rain also revealed that if the holiday when the favorite to watch movies, meet with friends and do sports. As for Rain has debut for 15 years, asked as a music predecessors who want to cooperate with the younger generation, he said that many younger generation also appreciate, have the opportunity to want to cooperate.

Spoiler

bkn-20171017100959970-1017_00862_001_02b

bkn-20171017100959970-1017_00862_001_03b

bkn-20171017100959970-1017_00862_001_04b

***  Awww..........RAIN posted this TODAY with a caption : Thank you ... I am a pretty princess ~ I will grow well as a child to help the world.
#Blessing ! Congratulations RAIN & KTH, new father and mother.... for having your little princess! Lucky little princess. Your dream comes true & KTH gave this to you! I'm happy for both of them! May God bless your little oneShe’s a beautiful bundle of joy. She will make your life brighter and happier. Welcome to the world baby girl!  I wonder if we could get to see her picture, even just a part of her - hahaha :tongue:

• Like 2