✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

K-pop star Rain’s PH concert rescheduled to 2018

By: Karen Valeza

Published November 6, 2017, 12:57 PM

Filipino K-pop fans still have the chance to see Korean pop star Rain anew on these shores with his cancelled benefit concert “Rise 2 Shine” reset to next year.

Rain (Instagram) /mb.com.ph

Rain (Instagram)

Recall that last week, Rain’s management released a statement on the 11th hour that the singer-dancer will “not participate in the performance” as an entity involved in the concert has been “dishonest in fulfilling the performance contract.”

“We hope to have the understanding of our fans, and we will pay more attention and do our best to avoid such happenings in the future,” the statement further read.

As of this writing, the entity has not issued their statement on the matter.

The benefit concert would have been Rain’s second visit to the country after shooting some scenes here for the Korean drama “The Fugitive” in 2010. Aside from being a singer-dancer, Rain is popular as actor, having had roles on the hit rom-com “Full House” with Song Hye Kyo; and the Hollywood movies “Speed Racer” and “Ninja Assasin.”

Star Music singer Val John, one of the organizers in the Philippines, told reporters in an interview Nov. 4 that they were already set when they learned the news on Oct. 31 about the hitch.

“Two days before the show (ay) ready na talaga. Kanina may invitation video din si Rain kasi ang plano sana namin, siya yung final bang (sa promotions). Yung mga Filipino (kasi) kung bumili ng tickets, last minute eh. Kaya lang, October 31, nasabihan kami na hindi (tuloy)…so nagkagulatan kami,” Val claimed.

The singer-cultural diplomat added Rain “really wanted to do the show” as it would’ve benefitted the victims of Marawi crisis, the Make Your Nanay Proud Foundation, and the Ko-PH.

Val John and his fellow organizers feel sorry for Rain and their beneficiaries. They said their main purpose is not for the sake of profit but to give a show and help for the said groups.

“Very apologetic kami. Naayos naman on our side at sa side ni Rain. Yung tickets na pangbenta, bumenta. Yung tickets for charity, binigay na lahat eh. Yung mga ka-coordinate namin sa Crame, sa Marawi side, siyempre disappointed din sila,” he said.

Val John (Instagram) /mb.com.ph

Val John (Instagram)

The benefit concert would’ve featured other artists, including Jay R, Kris Lawrence, Val John, Isabelle de Leon, Sam Concepcion, Jin Ho Bae, and Dasuri Choi, among others.

Val John assured the ticketholders that the concert will be rescheduled in 2018 as they have also made good relations with Rain’s company. They would first check on all of the artists’ schedule so that the lineup would be the same.

“Pero inassure namin sila na of course pasensiya na pero itutuloy namin ito sa 2018, first quarter. Ayaw lang naming magbigay ng date pa ngayon kasi dapat coordinated lahat. Sa 2018, maaasahan niyo po si Rain.”

The “Rise 2 Shine Benefit Concert” organizers announced that ticketholders may refund their tickets. For those who want to watch the rescheduled concert, their tickets would be valid on the rescheduled date.

“Yung mga ticketholders na gusto magrefund, they are allowed to refund. Pero we are already coordinating with Araneta and Ticketnet that existing ticketholders are valid until the reschedule,” he said.

Source:Manila Bulletin

So there is still hope that Phl Couds can wear this t-shirt with print . . .  :D

23244082_1718552534849687_43153709543451

- - - - - - - -- - - - - -

20171105 Rain at his assistant Lee Junwoo's wedding

23172820_1969055996649669_61861185447613

23231671_1969055273316408_49497117181652

Credit: doo2love

---------------------------------------------

20171106 Rain on his way to film JTBC's Carefree Travelers in Taiwan

credit OSEN

23172788_1969294069959195_76090467121727

23172541_1969294073292528_76308422585911

Source:RainCloudThailand

Rain Reveals Date And Additional Details For Upcoming Comeback

DY_Kim November 6, 2017

Rain.jpg

Rain is gearing up for his comeback!

On November 7, a source from his agency commented, “It appears that Rain’s new album release date will be December 1,” and added that it is likely to be a mini album.

For the upcoming comeback, Rain is in charge of all aspects of the album including lyrics, composition, arrangement, and production. He is working with Brand New Music producer Tae Wan, who previously produced Rain’s hit track “Rainism.”

Meanwhile, Rain and his wife Kim Tae Hee welcomed their first child on October 25. He is currently also a mentor and MC for “The Unit.”

Watch Rain on “The Unit” below!

Watch Now

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/06/rain-reveals-date-additional-details-upcoming-comeback/

A huge cheer to Rain and his teammates in the Unit on its achievement!

“The Unit” Tops Content Power Index Rankings

DY_Kim November 6, 2017

The-Unit1.jpg

Idol rebooting show “The Unit” is already showing high popularity!

The Content Power Index assesses TV programs for their overall popularity and influence on consumer behavior. Factors such as number of searches, news subscriptions, and social media buzz are analyzed to determine the rankings. On November 6, Nielsen Korea and CJ E&M announced the results for the week of October 23 to 29.

“The Unit” appeared on the rankings for the first time and landed at No. 1. The rest of the top five spots are held by SBS programs, benefiting from the ongoing strikes at MBC and KBS.

The top five shows on this week’s ranking are as follows:

1. KBS2 “The Unit”
  2. SBS “Running Man
  3. SBS “Degree of Love
  4. SBS “While You Were Sleeping
  5. SBS “My Ugly Duckling

“The Unit” airs every Saturday at 9:15 p.m. KST.

Watch the latest episode below!

Watch Now

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/06/the-unit-tops-content-power-index-rankings/

What the narrator said?!?! :huh: He seemed to have said interesting stuff about the couple......:tongue::D

Credit: enews

Read this translated news article to get an idea......

[Piccle video] Bi ♥ his wife Kim Taehee, knowing that the relationship started in 2005?

Rain-Kim Tae-hee's marriage started in 2005?

Rain-Kim Tae-hee was reported to have developed into a lover after meeting at the Company advertising shoot, but the two of them nearly met in a drama in 2005.

They were casted as the main character of the drama 'Bad/NaughtyLove', but Kim Tae-hee wanted to focus on her studies and Rain declined the offer.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000193630

One of the many parallels in the lives of Rain and KTH......something that I discovered recently......

Rain’s Full House was aired on KBS2 on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 21:50 for 16 episodes from July 14 to September 4, 2004.

rain.jpg

Whereas KTH’s Forbidden Love/Tale of the Nine-Tailed Fox was also aired on KBS2 but on Mondays and Tuesdays at 21:50 for 16 episodes from July 19 to September 7, 2004!!!

8dd2e2cb16b0a8d9f301c48e45f51bd0.jpg

Credit images : owners.

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

What the narrator said?!?! :huh: He seemed to have said interesting stuff about the couple......:tongue::D

Credit: enews

Read this translated news article to get an idea......

[Piccle video] Bi ♥ his wife Kim Taehee, knowing that the relationship started in 2005?

Rain-Kim Tae-hee's marriage started in 2005?

Rain-Kim Tae-hee was reported to have developed into a lover after meeting at the Company advertising shoot, but the two of them nearly met in a drama in 2005.

They were casted as the main character of the drama 'Bad/NaughtyLove', but Kim Tae-hee wanted to focus on her studies and Rain declined the offer.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000193630

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this - I've never heard & read this from RAIN's side before.....especially the title of this drama. :tongue: I remember during 2005, RAIN starred in a mini-series (4EPs) called Banjun drama & he had a drama, "A Love to Kill" - This might be part of the mini-series then, huh? :D

10 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this - I've never heard & read this from RAIN's side before.....especially the title of this drama. :tongue: I remember during 2005, RAIN starred in a mini-series (4EPs) called Banjun drama & he had a drama, "A Love to Kill" - This might be part of the mini-series then, huh? :D

Hi @willenette

You are welcome dear. I remember rainyday269 telling us something about missed opportunity for Rain and KTH in those days when both were casted for a drame due to them declining the lead roles. I’ve no idea what happened to the drama. Well, they finally managed to work together many years later, hahaha......I understand that Rain finished with filming the JTBC’s variety show in Taiwan and should be back in SK by now. Guess he will be very busy with the launch of his new album after this. How are you feeling? Very excited? With KTH keeping herself out of limelight for a while, at least there is something of Rain for us to look forward to!

13 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

You are welcome dear. I remember rainyday269 telling us something about missed opportunity for Rain and KTH in those days when both were casted for a drame due to them declining the lead roles. I’ve no idea what happened to the drama. Well, they finally managed to work together many years later, hahaha......I understand that Rain finished with filming the JTBC’s variety show in Taiwan and should be back in SK by now. Guess he will be very busy with the launch of his new album after this. How are you feeling? Very excited? With KTH keeping herself out of limelight for a while, at least there is something of Rain for us to look forward to!

Hi Nancyzak, hahaha - ye, I'm excited because it's been quite a while since his last album.....Although, this is just a mini-album still can't wait for this. A total of (5) songs in this album. I thought all along it will be on December 2 but now the exact date has been confirmed. I've heard before that he's going to release this 1st week of December so, I really have an idea that it will be around this period. The Chinese drama “Endless August” is one that caused a delay in production of his mini-album. IDK what happened to this drama anymore.  IDK also if this album would still  have a Chinese version for his Chinese fans to listen to the songs in mandarin because that was his original plan then! And this will still be produced & self-written by RAIN. He is in charge of all aspects of the album including lyrics, composition, arrangement, and production with Tae-Wan alongside with him. :tongue:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, hahaha - ye, I'm excited because it's been quite a while since his last album.....Although, this is just a mini-album still can't wait for this. A total of (5) songs in this album. I thought all along it will be on December 2 but now the exact date has been confirmed. I've heard before that he's going to release this 1st week of December so, I really have an idea that it will be around this period. The Chinese drama “Endless August” is one that caused a delay in production of his mini-album. IDK what happened to this drama anymore.  IDK also if this album would still  have a Chinese version for his Chinese fans to listen to the songs in mandarin because that was his original plan then! And this will still be produced & self-written by RAIN. He is in charge of all aspects of the album including lyrics, composition, arrangement, and production with Tae-Wan alongside with him. :tongue:

Hi @willenette

We know that Rain had been talking about his new album for sometime. Now we know there are many factors that caused the delay. On the other hand, great to know that he is working with Tae-Wan who had a hand in his previous albums Ranism and Back to Basic. Is the name of the album going to be “My Life”? I just saw this name floating around.

19 hours ago, chdom said:

@Nancyzak

Rain being on Three Meals A Day is a no brainer. He is such a foodie. Watched him on Please Take Cate Of My Refrigerator boy doesn’t joke about food. Lol

Hi @chdom

For now, we can look forward to watching Carefree Travellers, which I believe involves tasting local delicacies aside from the sightseeing in Taiwan. Looks really interesting from all the pictures and videos that I have seen thus far.

Kekeke......Kim Tae-hee’s Rain......so cute, omoooo......

When it comes to Kim Tae Hee, it will be Jung Ji Hoon’s wife......did it rain recently/at the filming set? ...... :tongue::lol:

Alright down to serious business. We hereby wish Rain all the very best and him achieving the greatest and the bestest with his upcoming album, his comeback show in KBS, his TV programme, The Unit and with fingers crossed, the drama Sketch, which sounds really interesting!!! Personally, I feel this is a unique story that he could try his acting skill on, just like how I had wished KTH taking up the role in Yongpal when the rumour mill started spinning and boy, was it not an extremely rewarding year 2015 for KTH on prizes! Same feel and wishes for Rain but for the forthcoming year, if he takes up the role in Sketch! :D

Kim Tae-hee's Rain may join drama "Sketch - Drama"

photo909145.jpg

Singer and actor Rain, who recently became a father, might come back with a drama.

According to Rain Company, Rain is considering an offer for the JTBC drama "Sketch - Drama". With his musical comeback next month, he's currently busy with recording and preparations. If he decides to star in "Sketch - Drama", this will be his first come back in two years.

Rain became a father to a little girl last month with wife Kim Tae-hee whom he married in January of this year.

He plans on showing his face as much as possible. He recently starred as MC for the KBS 2TV "Idol Rebooting Project, The Unit". His comeback date is the first of December.

Meanwhile, "Sketch - Drama" is a miniseries action drama about people who struggle to change their fate. It is written by Kang Hyeon-seong. Rain was offered the role of Kang Dong-soo, an elite detective with great analyzing skills.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-s-rain-may-join-drama-sketch--drama-112171.html

KBS To Broadcast Exclusive Comeback Show For Rain

J. Lim November 12, 2017

Rain1.jpg

Rain is set to enthrall fans with a special comeback broadcast called “2017 RAIN IS BACK” that will look back on his career as a singer for the past 15 years.

“2017 RAIN IS BACK” will air exclusively on KBS 2TV on December 3 and Rain is currently planning a legendary 60-minute performance that will include all of his greatest hits. Rain has earned the title of being one of the greatest male solo artists of Korea throughout his 15 years as a singer, and he is set to bring his signature charisma and charm to the stage.

The singer is also preparing a collaboration performance of his upcoming comeback title track with contestants from KBS’s “The Unit.” The idea came from Rain himself, who wanted to give his juniors a meaningful experience on stage as he has been watching over them as their mentor.

Rain is currently finalizing his comeback mini album, and he is said to have personally participated in the production process of the comeback show. Rain Company stated, “Through the upcoming comeback show, Rain will be showcasing performances that fans were previously only able to enjoy by attending his solo concerts. One hour may seem like a short amount of time, but Rain is ready to put on a show like never before that showcases his 15 years as a singer.”

“2017 RAIN IS BACK” will be recorded on November 21 at 8 p.m. KST at the KBS Hall in Yeoido, Seoul, and the show will be aired on KBS 2TV on December 3. Rain’s new mini album “My Life” will be released on December 1.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/12/kbs-broadcast-exclusive-comeback-show-rain/

Something what the new mummy and daddy did with the arrival of their little stork! Very sensible thing to do, considering the reputation of the brand that is well known! :wink::D

Top entertainers move toward Volvo XC90 SUV

1(263).jpg

A growing number of entertainers drive the large-size 2017 Volvo XC90 SUV SUV. / Courtesy of Volvo Cars Korea

By Jhoo Dong-chan

A number of the nation’s top celebrities are choosing the large-size 2017 Volvo XC90 SUV, not only for the vehicle’s safety but for its enhanced design and improved performance, symbolizing the Swedish carmaker’s triumphant return to the market. 

Korean wave star Rain and his wife Kim Tae-hee bought an XC90 SUV after Kim gave birth to their first daughter last month. Actor Jo In-sung also bought two XC90 SUVs, one for himself and the other for his father. 

Source and to read the rest of the article:

http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=239104

On 11/10/2017 at 8:09 AM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette

We know that Rain had been talking about his new album for sometime. Now we know there are many factors that caused the delay. On the other hand, great to know that he is working with Tae-Wan who had a hand in his previous albums Ranism and Back to Basic. Is the name of the album going to be “My Life”? I just saw this name floating around.

Hi Nancyzak, well, ye, I also saw this name floating around so, I go with the flow but what I know is - "My Love, My Life" - IDK if this still applies, though. :(

On 11/16/2017 at 5:02 PM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, well, ye, I also saw this name floating around so, I go with the flow but what I know is - "My Love, My Life" - IDK if this still applies, though. :(

Hi @willenette

It will not be long to discover. The anticipation is running high now... :wink:

This is so lovely, coming from a florist in her Naver blog! 

* erica flower *: Naver Blog Good morning Erica is the flower ~ A few days ago, You visited the store. It's a longtime fan of the rain. Kim Tae-hee's birth is about the end of October On your visit to Korea You came to place an order. Yesterday Kim Tae Hee finally gave birth to a pretty princess. How did you know I called the store and gave birth. He told me to prepare and send it. Pretty princess in childbirth celebration Please choose a cute pink rose I finished the heart flower basket ~

IMG_8554.JPG?type=w2

IMG_8550.JPG?type=w2

Spoiler

IMG_8552.JPG?type=w2

IMG_8553.JPG?type=w2

IMG_8547.JPG?type=w2

IMG_8563.JPG?type=w2

IMG_8561.JPG?type=w2

http://ericaflower.co.kr/221125909669

TV report is embedded in the article per this link:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000028949

[★ ★ wedding ceremony ③] rain · Kim Tae-hee, 007 mission to the express secret wedding ceremony [OBS Unique Entertainment News Cho, Reporter]

Rain-Kim Tae-hee's wedding ceremony was reminiscent of the 007 operation. OBS 'Unique Entertainment News' (Director Yoon Kyung-chul, writer Park Eun-kyung, Kim Hyun-sun) told the story behind each star's hiding in the wedding ceremony of the top stars. Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple announced a wedding ceremony that reminds them of the 007 operation by confusing the reporters without notifying the date and place even before the wedding day earlier this year. At that time, the crew circulated all the churches in Seoul that were supposed to be a wedding hall, but eventually they were able to meet Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple at a church in Gahoe-dong. However, unlike the saying that there is nothing to set before the wedding, this cathedral has long been a place where Rain has noticed. I was able to confirm this fact in a shop I came across by chance. The owner of the shop near Gahoe-dong said, “Rain had taken a Chinese drama at a restaurant near here," he said. "So I thought I would come here, but it seemed to come."

(Video = OBS 'unique entertainment news', editing = Son Hyun-jung PD, author = Hyun Kyung Choi)

rain-kim-tae-hee-wedding.jpg?itok=ufX3jC

Credit image above : Rain Company

More pictures.

IMG_6767-00.jpg

IMG_6460-00.jpg

IMG_6147-00.jpg

Source: 

http://www.vmspace.com/2008_re/eng/sub_emagazine_view.asp?category=architecture&idx=12203

TV report embedded in the article per this link:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000028886

[Top actress wedding lightning comparison ②] Kim Tae-hee, fashion sense sense of self-produced wedding dress

[OBS Unique Entertainment News Cho, Reporter] It turns out that the actress Kim Tae-hee's wedding dress was made in-house. OBS 'Unique Entertainment News' (Director Yoon Kyung-chul, writer Park Eun-kyung, Kim Hyun-sun) explored the wedding behind-the-scenes story of Kim Tae-hee, Song Hye-kyo and Jeon Hyun. Kim Tae-hee is known for making the most special wedding dress for her life. At the wedding ceremony, Kim Tae-hee wrote simple razors in a race mini dress unlike her splendid beauty.

Moon Jung-kyung said, "Kim Tae-hee wears a mini-dress, which is cute but cute, with a lace material at the time of the wedding ceremony. This brand does not have a separate brand (Kim Tae-hee) . She designed her own wedding dress as a native of the Department of Clothing and Textiles, and she was known to have created a 'Made in Kim Tae-hee' dress. Kim Tae-hee also picked up a simple line of A-line and silk material as a dress for the reception dress. (Video = OBS 'unique entertainment news', editing = Son Hyun-jung PD, writer = Na Se-hee).

My screen caps.

23631927_554744728201100_850441232425187

23632609_554744758201097_380169874099657

23668838_554744818201091_805013264872852

Old news report, after the birth of Baby Jung.

Happy to note that the news of the birth of Baby Jung became no. 1 news in the K-ent.

[★ hot water cold bath] Kim Tae-hee

20171029000830_0_20171029105512265.jpg?t

[Sports world = Kim Won-hee reporter] In the last week's entertainment system, various events and accident stories made the stars laugh and cry. From Kim Tae-hee and Rain-married couple to the news of the young man, the story of the murder of the husband of the song Stern and cold Bath.

▲ No. 1 Kim Taehee ♥ A non-married woman, the first child's birth

Actor Kim Tae-hee was the first child to give birth to the defensive couple. "Thanx for his SNS on the 25th of the rain. Pretty princess. I am happy to be a child who is helpful to the world, "he told the birth story. He did not attend the KBS 2TV ' Idol reboot Project more units ' production presentation, which was held on the day to protect the wife Kim Tae Hee. On the other hand, Kim Tae-hee and the rain have opened up a couple of years earlier at the end of the five-year period on January 19.

[Between Choosing and Wrong] Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee,

[The Fact ㅣ Reporter Kang Su-ji] Hello. "Between the good and evil", which is a summary of the entertainment news of one week by the comment of the netizens, came back. Among the news of crying and smiley celebrities, I gathered <The Fact> in one place to see what the sensible " More between wit and comprehension 'between good and evil', I will start now!

23722677_554754618200111_330603985613720

◆ Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee

"I will grow into a helping child" Singer and actor Rain (35) and actress Kim Tae-hee (37) announced the news of their daughter. On October 25, Rain and Kim Tae-hee's agency said, "Kim Tae-hee has a pretty daughter." Both mother and baby are healthy. " Rain said, "Thank you, I am a pretty princess. I will raise you well as a child to help the world." Rain and Kim Tae - hee had a marriage ceremony on Jan. 19 with a private wedding ceremony at the Gahoe - dong Cathedral in Jongno - gu, Seoul. I was born, but my mom was born, but my father is not a father (skyh *). I am born, ***) "Congratulations, be a happier home in the future" (jein ****) "It is a couple to be compared with other people in a good sense to nurture it as a helpful child" (jo94 ****) It was celebration such as.

- skipped unrelated -

As mentioned in the page before this, when it is Rain, it’s Kim Tae Hee’s man or Kim Tae Hee’s Rain.

I also mentioned,the opposite being the case for KTH and below is an example......anyway, we have seen one too many. Put it down to SK reporting style......and to top it up, both are husband and wife and just goes to show their popularity as a couple! Oh, now a family with Baby Jung!! :wink:B):D

Kim Tae-hee, in her 20s? 'Previous class CF' 

Rain's wife Kim Tae-hee is a hot topic among the netizens.   A recent community site posted an article entitled 'Kim Tae-hee Legend CF'.

1509504907-20.jpg&key=999f9e4ee9d278090d

1509504922-86.jpg&key=9ace31aab0540b3360

The content was published in '04 season Cyon CF 'and the advertisement CF scene in which Kim Tae-hee appeared.   The netizens who saw this were "really catchy with", "it is the same as before", "it is the same as before" Korea has been hit by the past. "

http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=320782

Singer Rain to unveil new duet next week

Singer Rain will release his new song "Let's Break Up Today," which he sang in a duet with a female singer, next Friday, his management company said.

The sad ballad song about a man who wants to end a relationship with his old lover will be included on the upcoming EP album "My Life Love" to come out on Dec. 1, according to the Rain Company Friday.

Rain is scheduled to hold a concert titled "2017 Rain Is Back" to mark his comeback at KBS Hall in Seoul's Yeouido on Tuesday. The taped show will be aired on the KBS television network on Dec. 3.

20171117000688_0.jpg
(Rain Company)

In January, he married actress Kim Tae-hee who gave birth to a girl last month. He is part of the judges in KBS 2TV's new audition program "The Unit: Idol Rebooting Project," which started airing on Oct. 28. (Yonhap)

http://www.koreaherald.kr/view.php?ud=20171117000558