Quantcast
Nancyzak

✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Rain "Kim Tae-hee and daughter, precious more than me ... I do not talk about my family now"

st_1512107103848_56163_0.jpg

[Sports Today Reuters News] Singer Rain reported his testimony. On the afternoon of January 1, a press conference commemorating the release of the non-mini album 'MY LIFE Ai' was held at Seoul Dragon City Sky Kingdom in Yongsan-gu, Seoul. "I actually thought about having a family story. I confessed that I was constantly worried whether it was right to talk about my family or not," Rain said. Rain said, "If I can tell my feelings about getting a child, I think it is my second life. I can not say that I am more precious than I am." "Thank you very much, Thanks to those who have watched it, I want to raise it as a child that can help the world. "

http://news.nate.com/view/20171201n21831

Rain "Married with Kim Tae-hee + A woman, the second life was just opened... Joy to say "

2017120114240419188-540x765.jpg

Singer Rain welcomed me at a press conference commemorating the release of my mini album "My Life Ai" at Dragon City Sky Kingdom in Hangangro 3-ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon / Photo = Jo Joon Won reporter wizard333 @ Singer Rain, who is married to actor Kim Tae-hee, said, "I feel like I can not tell." On the afternoon of the first day, I was at a press conference commemorating the release of my mini album 'My Life Ai', which was held at Seoul Dragon City Hotel Sky Kingdom.

Rain earlier this year, Kim Tae - hee and a hundred years joined the tie. Since then, he became the father of a child who got his daughter last October. "I think the second act of my life has opened. I feel like I can not say that there are more precious beings than I have. " "I thank the fans and the many people who have watched me for helping me to live a stable life as the head of a family." As a dad of a child, he promised "I will raise my child who can help the world." "I will not talk about my family at the end of the day. I do not think it would be a good thing for my wife and kids. "

My new album, which was released in three years by Rain, and my first album to be released after my marriage, is about life, life, music and fans. R & B producer Tae-Wan (C-LUV), who has worked on a number of songs in addition to Rain's hit song "Song to Grab You", was produced. The title song 'Kang' is about the singer 's attempt at the 15th anniversary of his debut this year. It is based on the electronic trap beat, one of the hip hop genres, giving a feeling of difference to his previous tunes. I tried to rap in a verse filled with dazzling sound. The refrain was decorated with a R & B melody line to emphasize the nonspecific sweet vocals. It will be released at 6 pm on the day.

http://news.nate.com/view/20171201n22035

• Like 2

'3 years Comeback' Rain #Gang #Initial # Kim Tae-hee #Impression (Comprehensive)

201712011444300410_1.jpg

201712011444300410_2.jpg

Singer Rain came back to fans with a full album in three years. At the press conference held on the same day as the release of the album, Rain held a press conference to release a new mini album 'My Life Love (A)' at Seoul Dragon City Sky Kingdom in Seoul, Yongsan-gu, on December 1 at 2 pm. In 2014 'Rainy Song', '30 sexy' and 'La Song', Rain released his new album 'Kang' for the first time in three years. This album is an album that expresses music that is deeply rooted in rain and future life as 'love'. Rain, who debuted in 2002 with her first album 'n001', celebrated her 15th anniversary this year. It has completed a special package album with fans who have walked together for the last 15 years and appreciate their music. "I am so thankful and I can not believe that it has already reached its 15th anniversary, and I think that I should do my best in the future."

Rain is determined to grab the public with its unique charm, sometimes with a poke-up, and sometimes with a climax. He has collaborated with talented producer Tae-Wan (C-LUV), who has worked on a lot of hit songs such as hit song "A Song to Grab You". In this album, I collaborated with 'Back', 'Baby Baby' and 'Sunshine'. The title song 'Kang' is a song of the production team Magic Mansion. With dozens of dazzling sound mixes, R & B melody lines, and powerful, individual beat sounds, it's a song of electronic trap beat. In addition to this, a strong yet soft non-unique vocals were added. Rain "was a thoughtful song, about a year and three months ago, this song came out, I fought many times with the famous new composer team of Hongdae, I got a lot of confrontation, I wanted to make a song that I did not like, And I have learned rap from a rap style that I have not been able to do since I have to learn from someone as soon as I can not.

I wanted to avoid singing style, rap, and dancing styles that I had been doing in the past, but I also have fallen dancing, Ottogi dancing, writing masks for professional wrestlers, and getting points for it. I thought that I should do it.Your fans also said that there was a thirst for 'La Song' or 'The Best Gift' on the stage, but I want to see the explosive rain.It is a stage to release thirst.It is not just the rain, "He added. It also gave strength to performance. Rain is going to show performances with strong male beauty through 'Kang' stage. It is my first challenge to the hip-hop genre after being loved by the unmatched performances from 'Bad Man' to 'How to Avoid the Sun', 'It's Raining', 'I'm Coming', and 'Rainism' I will prove myself. "I feel a pressure on performance," said Ding Dong, "I always feel pressure to perform. I do not want to show you if it's a good music or stage."

I was ready, but I'm ready to show off a lot of music and performances," he said. The song 'Break Up Today' is also a popular song. This song, written by Cho Hyeon-a of Group Urban Jaffa, is a story of a long-lost lover who hesitated without being able to break up in repeated quarrels. Cho Hyun-ah's sad vocals and rain-appealing vocals blend beautifully. Rain said, "I appealed for Cho Hyun-ah's song, and I thought I would have a duet song that I could not get my opinion from, and that could be sung in a karaoke room. I was a fan of Urban Zappa and I liked music so much. "

What does it mean to be a beginner in the 15th anniversary of his debut? Rain said, "I can not tell you that I did not forget the original, but there is only one thing I want to say. From that moment on, I can really appreciate it, but at that time I need a lot of young and leaning places, and I would have cried for the big prize, and I would not cry if I could still give it to me. I do not mean to be greedy or to become such a singer, I would like to try to show my juniors that they are not challenged and to work more and more.

I also confessed to my first daughter. His wife, Kim Tae - hee, gave birth to his first daughter at the end of last October. During the meeting, questions were raised about the unmarried women and the effects of the family on the songs. "I have a lot of thoughts about my family story, and I am constantly worried about whether it is good or bad to give a word, I am so thankful, I am so thankful, I think that thanks to your fans that I have become a stable person so that I can be the best I can be. I do not want to talk about my family today because I do not think it's good for my wife (Kim Tae-hee) or my child.

Rain said, "The main character is the 'The Unit' friends, and I will not be able to show it." Mentors said, It was a purpose to show why I was a mentor, and the crew recommended it and I was going to work on it after the consultation.I do not follow as much as I think, I think that the rain is going to make you angry for the first time in the middle of nowhere.I think you can feel the rain like that and you can feel the stage.I think the stage is a promise to the audience and the public.If you do not keep that promise, I think that the children are digesting well, so I am very grateful. Light, adverb. " "I think it's competitive to actually do my style, and I do not think I should compete with those guys," he said.

Rain first unveiled the new stage at KBS 2TV 'Music Bank', which is broadcasted on the 1st, and then releases the new song through the online music source site at 6 pm. MBC 'I live alone,' KBS 2TV 'Entertainment artist relay', and KBS 2TV stand alone comeback show '2017 RAIN is BACK'.

http://news.nate.com/view/20171201n22665

Watch: Rain Makes Long-Awaited Comeback With Fierce MV For “Gang”

D. Kim December 1, 2017

Rain.jpg

Rain has finally returned with his mini album “My Life”!

After dropping his beautiful pre-release track “Let’s Break Up Today” with Urban Zakapa’s Jo Hyun Ah, the singer has revealed the music video for his powerful title track “Gang.”

Check it out below!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/01/watch-rain-makes-fierce-comeback-mv-gang/

htm_201712011745407443.jpg

2017120116082857268_1.jpg

Rain Opens Up About What It Feels Like To Be A Father

J. Lim December 1, 2017

RAIN-XPN.jpg

Singer Rain briefly opened up about becoming a father during the press conference for his new mini album “My Life.”

On this day, Rain said, “I thought a lot about whether I should talk about my family publicly or not. It’s something I’ve been thinking about for a while. However, I do want to talk about what it feels like to become a father.”

He continued to say, “I feel like I’m in a new chapter in my life, and she is someone who I treasure more than myself. I think that I’ve been able to have a stable transition to becoming a husband and father thanks to all the people who have watched over me throughout the years. I hope to raise her as a child who will help and better the world.”

Rain concluded by stating, “From now on, I probably won’t be talking about my family publicly. I don’t believe that it’s good for my child or wife.”

Rain-XPN-2.jpg

After getting married to actress Kim Tae Hee in January, the celebrity couple welcomed their first child on October 25. This is Rain’s first comeback since becoming a husband and father, and he is also celebrating his 15th anniversary since making his debut as a singer this year.

Don’t forget to check out the music video for “Gang,” the title track of Rain’s new mini album!

Top photo credit: xportsnews

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/01/rain-opens-feels-like-father/

• Like 1

Rain opens up about wife Kim Tae Hee and daughter for the last time?

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain.jpg

Rain announced that he doesn't want to answer questions about his wife Kim Tae Hee or newborn daughter anymore.

At the December 1st press conference for his new mini album 'My Life', Rain expressed, "Honestly, I have a lot of thoughts when it comes to talking about my family. I'm not sure if it's better to tell you about them or not. I think this is the first time I'm talking about my daughter. This is the start to part 2 of my life. She's much more precious than I am in a way I can't describe."

He continued, "I'm very thankful. I think it was my fans who enabled me to come to a position where I can be part of a family and be a stable person. Thank you so much. I want to raise my child as someone who can be of some help to the world."

Rain also revealed that he doesn't plan to discuss his family in the future. He stated, "I'm not going to talk about my family after today. I'll stop here because I don't think it's good for my wife or child."

Rain and Kim Tae Hee welcomed their first child this pats October.

In other news, Rain dropped his comeback track "Gang".

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/rain-opens-up-about-wife-kim-tae-hee-and-daughter-for-the-last-time

• Like 1

Rain Confesses He’s A Whipped Husband

5 hours ago

With the recent marriage announcement and the birth of a daughter between Rain and Kim Tae Hee, Rain revealed what he is like as a husband.

MjfAz8Hm_Tim4TrsjurTAV4muWBRZUIlEM-HHcGD

Rain appeared as a guest in a recent episode of Carefree Travelers. 

orzs3NZkuLXWE2NjDwEW0ZAwxz0n5fJlYBy-8Kyd

The cast members were dying to ask questions about the newly weds and their parenting life.

rlhXcDZK-xIjt8BNNqu9mVry3GmgmFrmrk34FMVz

At times Rain didn’t know how to answer some of the questions thrown at him, but his thoughtful answers showed how much he cared for his wife.

tvGDLQBB4bBoz0v-SnMBFy15DETfIqCjw-C20G2h

When asked about the new born baby Rain said, “She thankfully has double eye lids, which means she will look more like her mommy than me.”

r_omE_PaC57gwktHKMHT-uV_qS-j2E3BI6zdgi6q

“I also think that you are not truly an adult until you actually get married and have children. I even tell my older hyungs who are single to get married all the time haha.”

– Rain

bPbslfUsMfSGwfrH2XkIrY1JCqgBJ9F8MvLxjjUH

It seemed like Rain was truly enjoying his married life and growing mature.

bzSizvPSKCLB5J5eYqEEGGRAkq6c1IwPBZ_rZLKg

As Rain continued to share about his life he shared a piece of advice to the married.

“It’s easier if you let go of your desires and put your wife’s interest first. Just let her do her thing. I am whipped, I gotta admit! Life is easier that way.”

– Rain

bnyGI9Hm3u7cnVsKaRZZkeat0mrN0EERuqMq6P2l

The other married cast members all laughed at his sincere advice and applauded him for being a sacrificial husband and father.

usCq7v9RGUPy8OhjM73PAzCLYgxSKnslcD8A2bEe

Source: Naver

https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/rain-confesses-hes-whipped-husband/

• Like 1

Rain brings his 'Gang' in comeback MV!

Rain has returned with his "Gang"!

In the music video above, Rain and his crew show their badass choreography and drive the streets looking for run. "Gang" is the title track of his 1st mini album, 'My Life 愛'. 

What do you think of Rain's comeback song?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/rain-brings-his-gang-in-comeback-mv

• Like 1

Singer Rain says daughter opened new chapter in life

SEOUL, Dec. 1 (Yonhap) -- Singer-actor Rain said Friday his newborn daughter has opened a new chapter in his life.

"For me, she is more important than myself. After having my daughter, chapter two of my life opened," Rain said during a press conference for his new EP album "My Life."

Rain, 35, and his wife actress Kim Tae-hee became parents to a baby girl in October. Rain, real name Jung Ji-hoon, and Kim married in January.

"It's the fans who I owe myself to becoming a parent and living a stable course in life. I want to raise my child to be good for the world," the singer said.

Debuting as a pop singer in 2002, Rain was named one of the "100 Most Influential People" by U.S. Time magazine in 2006 and 2011. Rain has also appeared in many hit TV dramas, including "Full House" and "A Love To Kill."

The star is currently the main host on KBS 2TV's idol audition show "The Unit."  

Singer-actor Rain speaks to reporters during a press conference for his new EP album "My Life" on Dec. 1, 2017, at a hotel in central Seoul. (Yonhap)

Singer-actor Rain speaks to reporters during a press conference for his new EP album "My Life" on Dec. 1, 2017, at a hotel in central Seoul. (Yonhap)

odissy@yna.co.kr

• Like 1

Kim Tae Hee likes all Rain’s songs

20171202090622_5a21ee7e4603e_1.jpg

In the 'entertainment contest', Rain mentioned his wife Kim Tae-hee. Singer Rain was featured on the KBS2 'Entertainment Artists' broadcast on the 1st, against 'Guerilla Date'. On this day, the reporter asked his wife Kim Tae - hee about the marriage that took place in February. First, Rain said that Kim Tae-hee "likes all the songs he's singing". Also, when the reporter asked if Kim Tae - hee liked Rain 's best gift, Rain said, "I like that song, but I give a lot of support to my music activities." "I had a lot of thinking about doing family stories," said Rain, who said that it is difficult to answer such questions.

http://news.nate.com/view/20171202n05053

• Like 1

[Best TV] "How dare you!" ... How do I feel about my wife and my wife Kim Tae-hee?

201712020659776690_5a21d4422f821.jpg

[OSEN = Reporter Choi Na-young] Even at the moment of the moment, rain made me feel the way I love my wife Kim Tae-hee. In MBC entertainment program broadcasted on the 1st, 'I live alone', it was shown that Ishinye meets the best friend and spend a time with friendship. On this day, the rain was so striking and sober. "I waited for tomorrow while I was going to a concert in Malaysia and I did not have any luggage," he said. When Isaiah responded, "My wife will pack it up," Rain said, "How dare you, I must do everything from one to ten."

Rain that recently got her daughter. To him, Ishian gave gifts that were carefully packed from the house. The gift was unexpected liquor. Isaiah said, "How many gifts do I want to receive? I wanted to be special." 20 years later, "I said, and Rain expressed his gratitude and said," I will drink with my daughter in 20 years. " On the other hand, Rain and Ishenan laughed at the same feeling as real friends. I felt a warm heart while I was hitting it. Rain asked Ishenan, "Who is your favorite rainbow member?" So, Rain said, "Everything is bad except for Ah Gyun?" Then, Ishihan called his uncle gag (?). Ishian sounded a bit too shrill, saying, "You know, how to avoid the song sun," and then it is not good with the sun.

Also, Ishian made a picture of Rain after putting a gift wrap cap on his head. Rain was saying, "You are the only one who treats me around me." "I do not think it's a star," he said, "but I do not think there is anything like a wall," he said. And my kind personality is similar to me. " "I'm sorry, but it's not the same as Ishian," Rain said, "It is different from Mr. Ishian," he said, "I can tell you something like this. . In the trailer that was broadcasted at the end of the broadcast, there was a curious question as Byeon and Isishan went to the karaoke room together. /nyc@osen.co.kr

http://news.nate.com/view/20171202n03951

• Like 1

Rain reveals choreography practice clip + special MV footage for 'Gang' | allkpop.com

Rain has released a special choreography practice clip for his title track, "Gang"!

SEE ALSO: Rain reveals the reason for titling his comeback track 'Gang'

For the title track to his 1st mini album, Rain went for a strong, hip-hop sound, with the singer taking on the challenge of the hip-hop genre of dance for the first time since his debut. The song was composed and produced by team Magic Mansion

Have you listened to Rain's full mini album 'My Life 愛'? Also check out some special MV footage of Rain's "Gang" MV below!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/rain-reveals-choreography-practice-clip-for-gang

• Like 1

Rain reveals the reason for titling his comeback track 'Gang'

Rain

Broadcasted on December 1, KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Weekly' welcomed Rain to the show where he revealed the main reason for titling his comeback song "Gang".

When asked if his "body has become slower/ gestures duller", the singer responded, "It's true.  Honestly, it's not that my body has become slower but full of pain.  I have chronic muscle pain, neck disc, and arthritis. That's why the title of my latest track is 'Gang' (a slang expression used to describe giving one's all.) I clenched my teeth in order to prepare for the comeback."

SEE ALSO: Rain brings his 'Gang' in comeback MV!

Also, when asked if he was currently satisfied with his earnings, Rain said "Yes," however, the lie detector results recorded otherwise, causing much laughter.

Rain_1512149402_201712012134170710_1.jpg

How are you enjoying his comeback track?

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/12/rain-reveals-the-reason-for-titling-his-comeback-track-gang

• Like 1

Watch Rain in KBS’ Music Bank.

Song : Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-18GIE3Di8

Song : Sunshine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IlAH8wyuZg

Song : Gang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1jNkXuuZ5Y

Watch Rain in Guerilla Date, KBS Weekly Entertainment show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aci9DHzW-24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtFK7lWu2EA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYf8MsfToC0

Credit : KBSEntertainment

• Like 1

Rain Opts Challenges Than Stability For Comeback Album

Rain-1.png?zoom=2.808080808080808&resize

Reminiscing his colorful 15 years in the K-Pop industry, Rain reveals new EP album “My Life”, featuring songs that pay tribute to the new chapter of his life.

20171201000790_0.jpg?w=650

Photocredit: Yonhap

Not long ago, Rain gushed about how his daughter has double eyelids, much to the delight of his fans. When Rain met the press for his latest album launch on December 1, the new father candidly talked about how his baby with wife Kim Tae Hee is his source of inspiration for the coming album. He disclosed that he did a thorough preparation for his new EP album, which highlights five tracks. Two of those have already been released.

The singer-actor revealed how he talked with Hongdae songwriters, who are forerunners of Indie music in South Korea, in order to achieve a distinct sound that is unlikely of him.

He added that he intends to challenge himself in his new venture instead of playing safe since he has a stable career. He acknowledged that he owes his fans for paving a way for him to have a happy second life chapter so he is doing his best to up his game.

Rain divulged that the title track of his album “Gang” is a mix of hip-hop and electronic music from producing team Magic Mansion. Another standout track is a break-up song titled “Goodbye”, which is written by Jo Hyun Ah of Urban Zakapa.

Rain admitted how he has reached the stage of his life where he does not dwell on worries anymore.  After marrying early this year and having a beautiful baby, fans couldn’t agree more.

Mentoring the participants of idol reboot show The Unit, Rain indeed has come a long way from debuting in 2002.  He has extended his projects to acting and endorsements, and was cited twice as one of “100 Most Influential People” by the Time Magazine.

Famous for his classic Korean dramas and films such as Full House, A Love To Kill and Ninja Assassin, Rain is expected to star in his second Chinese drama after Diamond Lover with f(x)’s Victoria for Endless August in 2018.

Listen to a brand new Rain in this emotional love song:

http://www.hellokpop.com/news/rain-challenges-stability-comeback-album/

• Like 1

Rain, usually nicknamed "Bumma" ... "Kim Tae-hee cooks well"

ae_1512288843981_889560_0.jpg

Asian economist Hong Min Jung reporter] Singer Rain has released his nickname. Interview with singer Rain was broadcast in MBC 'section TV entertainment communication broadcasted on the 3rd. On the same day, Rain admitted that "I have a lot of words and instincts to say" about the nickname "Bijumma". Lee Jae - eun said, "I married and my dad was able to cook well for my wife." Rain frequently hobbled with his hobbies and said, "Sometimes I cook for my wife Kim Tae-hee." Meanwhile, Rain has comebacked as a mini album 'My Life Love' in three years, and is actively performing with his title song 'Kang'.

http://news.nate.com/view/20171203n14761

Rain Is Back’s special stage, aired on 3 December 2017.

Apologies if I got the sequence wrong as I did not watch the full show yet, but the videos for each performance of Rain have been uploaded by KBSEntertainment. So, taking the chance in posting them here for anyone who wishes to watch. Let me know if I missed out any!

The Unit : My Turn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4r46Fu70Yw

Gang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adSFA-sR5R0

Sunshine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw7Ir_vadvY

Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=910IcOuftOs

Go Back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw0Soi-dnGc

Interview with some Rain’s friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wJL9pWuu0s

I - Rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ_bsLiXhXI

Rainism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4I-35W3Yzk

How To Avoid The Sun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkGTOwORZmE

I’m Coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfnIN1fVsac

It’s Raining

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-UnYe3APfc

Hip Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5yG0aUy7hY

Love Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APZlCwnk2zI

Instead of Saying Goodbye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnLoWRs75yo

• Like 2

Oh thanks so much @Nancyzakfor all the updates. Like I said before you're the engine that keeps this thread running. Thanks so much for your dedication to this thread and KTH thread. I trully appreciate. 

I understand rain for not wanting to talk more about his family, it's kinda tiring being asked same question every time. But the fangirl in me isn't so happy, because she wants more hehe. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, laughter4christ said:

Oh thanks so much @Nancyzakfor all the updates. Like I said before you're the engine that keeps this thread running. Thanks so much for your dedication to this thread and KTH thread. I trully appreciate. 

I understand rain for not wanting to talk more about his family, it's kinda tiring being asked same question every time. But the fangirl in me isn't so happy, because she wants more hehe. 

Hi @laughter4christ 

You are most welcome, dear. Happy to serve, so to speak, hehe...I also want more about KTH and Baby Jung but I totally agree with you that it must be tiring for Rain to keep answering the same questions about his family. He nonetheless shared bits here and there to satiate enough of initial curiosity. We accept them with gladness and continue to pray that he shares a bit more down the road whenever he is ready to share while we wait for KTH’s return to limelight and share hers! :tongue::D

• Like 1

Here’s the article by Soompi on Rain Is Back.

Watch: Rain Makes A Roaring Comeback With Performances Of Hit Tracks, Collaboration With “The Unit” Idols, And More

rain-the-unit1.jpg

On December 3, KBS 2TV aired Rain’s comeback special entitled “Rain is Back.”

The 90-minute special showed Rain performing old classics and new songs from his comeback mini album, as well as featured candid talks and interviews from celebrity friends.

Rain opened the show with an intro and a performance of his comeback title track “Gang.” He then followed up this powerful performance with fan-favorites “Hip Song,” “How to Avoid the Sun,” “I’m Coming,” and “It’s Raining.”

Continue in this link:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/03/watch-rain-makes-roaring-comeback-performances-hit-tracks-collaboration-unit-idols/

Park Jin Young Talks About Rain’s Memorable JYP Audition And Once Crying At Rain’s Acceptance Speech

J. Lim December 3, 2017

Producer Park Jin Young opened up about his affection for Rain.

During Rain’s comeback special show “Rain is Back,” which aired on KBS 2TV on December 3, Park Jin Young appeared on the show to talk about his friendship with Rain.

Rain’s music career started with him entering JYP Entertainment as a trainee. Looking back on Rain’s audition, Park Jin Young said, “I still remember every expression he had and how much he was sweating because he was working hard. I think the reason I picked him to join our agency was because of his eyes. His gaze reminded me of a young lion or tiger cub that was hungry and on the brink of starvation.”

He continued to state, “He had already auditioned at 19 other agencies and been rejected by all of them. He had a lot of pride and as the world wasn’t going the way he wanted it to, his eyes seemed to hold a sense of rebellion, cynicism, and a determination to not lose his pride. It was the first time I’d seen that kind of look in a trainee. I wanted to see what he could do, I was curious.”

Park-Jin-Young.jpg

Though Park Jin Young has been behind countless stars who have shined in the entertainment industry, he has always had a soft spot for Rain. He said, “The most memorable moment for me is when he won his first Daesang [Grand Prize] on KBS. He started crying during his acceptance speech and I think that’s the only time I’ve cried for someone who won an award.”

When asked why he cried, Park Jin Young said, “He was talking about how I had taken him in when he was at his lowest, and each and every word held so much sincerity that it made me cry along with him. He’s still someone I hope for the best for. He’s someone I always keep my eye on.”

Park Jin Young concluded by stating, “He’s someone I will always come running to if he needs my help. I’ve met many people who can dance, but in my eyes, he’s still the best person at filling up an entire stage by himself with his charisma.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/03/park-jin-young-talks-rains-memorable-jyp-audition-crying-rains-acceptance-speech/

Rain Opens Up About How It Feels To Make His Long-Awaited Comeback As A Singer

J. Lim December 3, 2017

Rain recently opened up about making a comeback as a singer.

He appeared on MBC’s “Section TV” on December 3 to discuss a wide variety of topics and celebrate his 15th anniversary as a singer.

On how he felt about his recent comeback with “Gang,” Rain replied, “For the past four years, I’ve been busy with other things. I shot two dramas and did a few productions in China. But people kept telling me that they missed seeing my powerful performances on stage. So I went back to the mindset I first had 15 years ago and I worked really hard for this comeback. ‘Gang’ is the story of my life for the past 15 years.”

Rain1.jpg

When asked whether it felt awkward to stand on stage again for the first time in a while, Rain said that it felt like coming home. He explained, “If I don’t work hard, I won’t be able to keep up with the younger singers. I at least wanted to show them what I can do as their senior.”

Rain recently made his comeback with his new mini album “My Life” on December 1. Don’t forget to check out the music video for his new title track “Gang.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/03/rain-opens-feels-make-long-awaited-comeback/

• Like 1

I confess......I purchased Rain’s My Life 愛 album!

Firstly, I really like the songs. Even though most of them were heard from the preview but I had a good feel of the songs through it. Now that I’ve heard them all, I can say that it’s worth the purchase!

Secondly, why not? In support of Rain, as KimBi couple shipper, my bias’ hubby and our Baby Jung’s daddy! :tongue::D

Get a copy if you have been itching to do it! :wink::D

Rain's New Album Includes His 1st Hip-Hop Track

photo916822.jpg

/Yonhap

Singer Rain unveiled his new mini album at a press event in Seoul on Friday.

"My Life" is his first release since his sixth full-length album "RainEffect" in 2014 and contains a hip-hop number, the first for the singer, who is celebrating the 15th anniversary of his debut.

"In my 20s, I just gritted my teeth and did my best. I didn't think of anything else. Now I've grown to truly enjoy making music", said Rain.

He said he included the hip-hop song "because I wanted to take on a new challenge, and I think that's what I had to do as a singer. In fact, I was always a hip-hop kid".

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-s-new-album-includes-his-1st-hip-hop-track-112952.html