spacer.png

spacer.png

2  0  1  7

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain.png&key=73a9566ccc85457

Rain-Kim-Tae-Hee.png&key=171170b59ac1654

:wub:   DAEBAK COUPLE!!!   :wub:

[★BREAKING] Kim Tae Hee And Rain Release Images From Their Wedding

Rain-and-Kim-Tae-Hee-Official-Wedding-Ph

Rain and Kim Tae Hee‘s wedding ceremony is now over and the couple released a few pictures of the event for their fans as well as Kim Tae Hee’s hand-written letter.

The newlyweds got married at Gaoe Catholic Church on the afternoon of January 19 with many celebrity friends such as JYP, PSY, and Honey Lee as witnesses. With the wedding over and the couple pronounced husband and wife, the newlyweds have released photos and a hand-written letter to thank their fans.

Rain-and-Kim-Tae-Hee-Official-Wedding-Ph

Although fans and reporters swarmed the exterior of the venue attempting to catch a glimpse of the power couple, heavy security prevented anyone uninvited from entering the premises. This allowed the wedding to be carried out in a very private and intimate manner.

rain_and_kim_tae_hee_wedding_3-650x657.p

Here is the full translation of Kim Tae Hee’s letter:

Hello, this is Kim Tae Hee.

First and foremost, I would like to thank everyone for their congratulations and support despite the suddenness of the news.

Today is the first day of the long journey ahead of the two of us, and I would like the first step with the blessing of all of our fans who have loved and cherished us.

We will respect each other and make up for each other’s failings as we live our fullest.

I will repay you for the warmth and the moving moments you have shown me through your overflowing love as a wife and a more mature actress.

I will also live life as someone my partner can lean on and count as support.

I pray that this year is full of happiness and joy for all of you and please be careful not to catch a cold in this freezing weather. Once again I would like to thank everybody.

2017. 1. 19 from Kim Tae Hee.

pasted_image_at_2017_01_19_07_16_pm.png

Kim Tae Hee’s hand-written letter to fans.

SourceKS Ilbo, Joongang Ilbo and News1

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-tae-hee-and-rain-release-images-from-their-wedding/

*********************************************************************************************************************

Breaking: Rain And Kim Tae Hee Are Getting Married

January 16, 2017

rain-kim-tae-hee.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee are getting married!

January 17, Rain posted a sweet handwritten letter on Instagram announcing his engagement to Kim Tae Hee. Here is Rain’s letter:

“Hello, I hope everyone’s healthy this cold winter.

“This is Jung Ji Hoon.

“Already 16 years have passed since I debuted. The fans that were with me all that time have become beautiful women and mothers.

“Now I, as the oldest son in my household, also seek to become a great husband. [Kim Tae Hee] has always been there for me, unmoving, in sad times and in happy times, and she never fails to amaze me. Our trust and love for each other is as strong as ever, and we’ve decided to take the leap.

“As the current times are unstable, we will be as quiet and humble as possible with our wedding ceremony. As such, we apologize for not revealing details to the public.

“Thank you again to everyone for sending me so much love over 16 years. I will continue to move forward with my career, both as a singer and actor, with responsibility and modesty.

“She is the best present to me.”

rain-letter-marriage-kim-tae-hee.png

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have dated for four years. Some reports are stating that the wedding ceremony will be held on February 19, although this has not been confirmed.

Congratulations!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/16/breaking-rain-kim-tae-hee-getting-married/

*********************************************************************************************************************

Kim Tae Hee's label conveys message of thanks to fans about her upcoming marriage

Shortly after boyfriend Rain blew up the media by delivering surprising news of his upcoming marriage, actress Kim Tae Hee also took to words to address her fans, via a message from her label! 

Earlier today, an exclusive report claimed that Rain and Kim Tae Hee, a well-known celebrity couple celebrating 4 years together, would be tying the knot this February. Rain addressed the report personally by uploading a handwritten letter to fans on his Instagram, and now, Kim Tae Hee's label Lua Entertainment has also released a message for fans of the actress. 

The message is as follows: 

"Hello, this is Lua Entertainment. 

It's time for actress Kim Tae Hee and (singer/actor) Jung Ji Hoon to become bonded as each other's most valuable partners, so we want to summarize the current situation. The two have built up their relationship of love and trust as a couple over the years, and that relationship has finally yielded its fruit.

They plan on carrying out their ceremony as quietly and as piously as possible under the guidance of the Catholic church, and to honor the wishes of both as well as their parents, we cannot reveal the time and place of the wedding, for which we apologize. They will hold a small and meaningful ceremony with only their families present, and have not yet made any plans for a honeymoon afterward. 

Children, who are the beautful gifts of two coming together, will be discussed slowly after the ceremony. [Kim Tae Hee] would like to thank everyone for their love and attention, and will put in all her efforts into living as an exemplary family. Any questions and concerns there may be, we will answer as soon as we come to a decision on each situation. 

Once again, we thank you, and we wish you good fortune in the new year." 

Let's all congratulate the Rain-Kim Tae Hee couple one more time!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/kim-tae-hees-label-conveys-message-of-thanks-to-fans-about-her-upcoming-marriage

This Hidden Message In Rain’s New Song Proves It’s A Proposal To Kim Tae Hee

rain-.jpg

With the news of Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s marriage – Rain’s recently released single: “The Greatest Gift” takes on a deeper meaning.

Rain returned after a 3-year break with the “The Greatest Gift” – a song composed and gifted to him by his long-term friend: PSY.

rain and psy

After announcing their marriage, Psy was eager and relieved to finally be able to congratulate Rain publically in regards to Rain’s marriage via Twitter and to share some truths regarding the “The Best Present.”

Psy shared that “The Best Present” was a proposal song made by Rain and it was a song full of everything Rain wanted to say to his soon to be wife: Kim Tae Hee.

A final thing Psy revealed was that the song had a secret message for Kim Tae Hee from Rain. One line during the song says “Your name forever will be the biggest happiness” which is a secret message to Kim Tae Hee.

‘Tae’ in Chinese means ‘Big’ and ‘Hee’ means ‘happiness’ so the line “Your name forever, the biggest happiness” is a line which in actuality says “Your name forever, Tae Hee.” 

rain kth

Rain announced with the release of his song that this song was very special to him because he thought of Kim Tae Hee constantly while working on this song.

One can see this immediately with the initial lyrics of the song going:

“Whenever I’m tired and in distress, when I start to give up on everything – it was you who caught me. It was you, who caught me.”

Later on in the song he also sings that “Your name will forever be my greatest happiness” and listeners could not help but love Rain for his heartfelt lyrics in this song towards Kim Tae Hee.

Checkout Rain’s song for Kim Tae Hee “The Best Present” down below:

Credit : 1theK (원더케이) 

il_570xN.253378310.jpg

Dreams Come True

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFfSIaWN8Ao

Credit ; CL88Kent's channel

Beautiful in White

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEYcfiy-tWk

Credit : liberymabu

The Wedding Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Bk04qlsuY&app=desktop

Credit : ingenue15

Name: 비 / Bi (Rain)
Also Known As: Rain (West) / Pi (Japan)
Nickname: Dog (Collie)
Profession: Actor - Singer - Model - Dancer - Producer
Birthdate: 1982-Jun-25
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 184cm
Weight: 75kg
Star Sign: Cancer
Blood type: O+
Family: Father & Younger Sister
Agency: R.A.I.N Company
Education: Kyung Hee University (Post Modern Music)
Languages: Korean, Mandarin, and English

Religion: Christian (Roman Catholic)

More information : Wikipedia

TV Series

Come Back Mister (2016)

Diamond Lover (2015)

She's So Lovable (SBS, 2014)

The Fugitive: Plan B (KBS2, 2010)

A Love to Kill (KBS2, 2005)

Banjun Drama (SBS, 2004)

Full House (KBS2, 2004)

Sang Doo, Let’s Go To School (KBS2, 2003)

Orange (SBS, 2002)

Movies

For Love or Money (2014)

The Prince (2014)
Soar into the Sun (2012)
Awaken the Dragon (2010)
Ninja Assassin (2009)
Speed Racer (2008)
I’m a Cyborg, but It’s Ok (2006)

Fan sites

Jung Ji Hoon (a.k.a Rain/Bi/ 비) Soompi Actor Thread

Rain 비 Bi Soompi Kpop Thread

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: 김태희 / Kim Tae Hee
Nickname: Angel / Headbanger
Profession: Actress - Model
Birthdate: 1980-Mar-29
Birthplace: Ulsan, South Korea
Height: 165cm
Weight: 45kg
Star Sign: Aries
Blood Type: O
Family: Older Sister & Younger Brother
Agency: Lua Entertainment
Debut: CF Model
Education: Ulsan Women High School, Seoul National University (Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design)
Religion: Christian (Roman Catholic)

More information : Wikipedia

TV Series

(upcoming) Sage of Calligraphy, Wang Xi Zhi

Yongpal (SBS 2015)

Jang Ok Jung (SBS, 2013)

Boku to Star no 99 Nichi (Fuji TV, 2011)

My Princess (MBC, 2011)

IRIS (KBS2, 2009)

Love Story in Harvard (SBS, 2004)

Nine Tailed Fox (KBS, 2004)

Stairway to Heaven (SBS, 2003)

A Problem At My Younger Brother’s House (SBS, 2003)

Screen (SBS, 2003)

Let’s Go (SBS, 2002)

Mr.Q (SBS, 1998)

Movies

Grand Prix (2010)
Quarrel / Venus And Mars (2007)
The Restless (2006)
New Citizen (2002)
Last Present (2001) Cameo)

Fan site : Kim Tae Hee Soompi thread

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170326

Before the birth of KimBi Couple. They were seated next to each other in 2007 / Mentioned to the other.

2007 Grandbell Award ceremony [Link]

2007 Immortal Musical Classics from min 8.38 [Link]

The CF that started it all......resulting in the birth of KimBi Couple.

2011 Couping CF + MV + Making + Message [Link]

News on KimBi Couple

Videos

1 Jan 2013 Y-Star : Kim Tae Hee admits her scandal with Rain [Link]

1 Jan 2013 Y-Star [Link]

1 Jan 2013 Y-Star : Rain & Kim Tae Hee, their ideal type [Link]

2 Jan 2013 K-Star : Kim Tae Hee and Rain date place [Link]

15 Jan 2013 Arirang Kpop ; Rain’s attractive qualities that captivated Kim Tae Hee [Link]

15 Jan 2013 Arrange Kpop : Hot Search Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s relationship [Link]

13 March 2013 Star [Link]

13 March 2013 Y-Star : Kim Tae Hee mentioned Rain [Link]

15 March 2013 SBS E! K-Star : If these stars couples get married [Link]

21 March 2013 SBS E! K-Star : News mentioned Rain and Kim Tae Hee [Link]

23 March 2013 Arirang Kpop : Star Couple (Rain & Kim Tae Hee) [Link]

8 May 2013 Y-Star : Rain dos to USA as special soldier [Link]

9 May 2013 Arirang Kpop : Korea Older Woman - younger man couples in the entertainment industry [Link]

31 July 2013 : I’m Curious About [Link]

11 Sept 2013 Arirang Kpop : Top Five Most Romantic Celebrity Couples [Link]

6 Feb 2014 Y-Star : KimBi Couple’s date in the amusement park in LA, USA [Link]

8 June 2014 Y-Star : Kim Tae Hee and Rain visit Baekga’s restaurant [Link]

15 June 2014 Y-Star : KimBi couple BBQ restaurant date [Link]

15 June 2014 Y-Star : Behind the love story of KimBi Couple [Link]

25 June 2015 YTN News : Rain & Kim Tae Hee at JVJQ event [Link]

21 July 2014 Y-Star : Rain’s baptism [Link]

12 Jan 2015 Y-Star : Kim Tae Hee dates with Rain in Shanghai, China [Link]

5 July 2015 K-Star : Rain & Kim Tae Hee dating at Cafe [Link]

31 July 2015 K-Star : Kim Tae Hee talks about her wedding rumour with Rain [Link]

26 October 2015 K-Star : Kim Tae Hee follow Rain’s SNS [Link]

22 Nov 2015 K-Star : Rain talks about his wedding rumour with Kim Tae Hee [Link]

23 Nov 2015 MBN [Link]

24 Dec 2015 MyDaily : Audience screamed Kim Tae Hee’s name to Rain at min 0.52 [Link]

11 July 2016 Rain and Kim Tae He rank 2nd for Modern Day Lovey-Dovey K-celeb couple [Link]

7 Jan 2017 Rain in Knowing Brothers preview [Link]

Videos (including SK TV news reports) dedicated to KimBi Couple [Link]

Articles

2 Jan 2013 Kim Tae-hee Admits to Dating Rain

2 Jan 2014 Rain finally opens up about year-long relationship with Kim Tae Hee

3 Jan 2013 Hallyu gets a mega couple in Rain, Kim Tae Hee

9 Jan 2013 The Betrayal of Kim Tae Hee

4 Jan 2014 Rain praises Kim Tae-hee for standing by him against controversies

5 Jan 2014 [Star of the Week] Rain’s Love Story with Kim Tae Hee

6 Feb 2014 Couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee Spotted On A Date 

15 June 2014 Rain and Kim Tae Hee Spotted Together on a Restaurant Date in Gangnam

22 July 2014 Rain reportedly gets baptised as a Catholic so he can marry Kim Tae Hee

13 Jan 2015 Rain and Kim Tae Hee Spend Time Together in China

4 April 2015 Rain and Kim Tae Hee Pass the Two Year Dating Mark and K-ent Spots Signs of Impending Nuptials

11 April 2015 Kim Tae Hee and Rain’s Combined Real Estate Fortune Outranks All Other Celebrities

3 Sept 2015 Rain and Kim Tae Hee Fell in Love at First Sight?

4 Jan 2016 Rain ♥ Kim Tae Hee Spotted On A Romantic New Year Date!

19 Jan 2016 Kim Tae Hee Speaks Candidly About Dating Rain with InStyle Magazine

16 May 2016 http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/15/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-vacation-in-jeju-island-with-family/

16 May 2016 http://m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=204834

16 May 2016 http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3018757

17 May 2016 http://www.meradio.sg/musicportal/musicNews/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-head/2788908.html

25 May 2016 http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/kim-tae-hee-and-rain-captured-vacationing-together

26 June 2016 http://www.hancinema.net/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-quality-time-96021.html

11 July 2016 http://www.hancinema.net/ahn-jae-hyeon-and-koo-hye-seon-number-one-modern-day-lovey-dovey-couple-by-name-list--96563.html

14 Jan 2017 https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/14/rain-playfully-bombarded-questions-kim-tae-hee-ask-us-anything/

rain-kim-tae-hee-harpers-bazaar-apr-2017

KimBi couple / either one mentioned by the other or by others.

2 Jan 2014 Y-Star : Rain - Kim Tae Hee is a very good girlfriend like a best friend [Link]

14 Jan 2014 YunYeGaJunGye Interview [Link]

24 Jan 2014 Yu Huiyeol’s Sketchbook : Rain from beginning [Link]

19 Feb 2014 1N2D from min 2.17 [Link]

28 Feb 2015 OBS : Rain interview [Link]

7 March 2014 KBS Entertainment Weekly : Rain from min 31.32 [Link]

22 July 2014 Our Neighbourhood Arts and Physical Education : Lee Wan replied about Rain [Link]

1 Nov 2014 HIT : Kim Tae Hee OHUI bazaar interview [Link]

31 July 2015 OBS Yongpal press conference : Joo Woong In mentioned Rain as what to be fulfilled by KTH is YP’s rating is more than 18%, at min 1.18 [Link]

18 Dec 2015 KBS Entertainment Weekly : Rain in Guerrilla Date [Link]

6363110979066899059759244.jpg

Music Videos

Rain ❤ Kim Tae Hee

Rain ♡ Kim Tae Hee ~ My Destiny

Rain ❤ Kim Tae Hee ~ You Are My Very Cute Lover ❤

Rain & Kim Tae hee (My girl)

Rain is Kim Tae Hee's Valentine ♡

RAIN & KIM TAE HEE | 비 & 김태희 // I LOVE YOU

Rain ❤ Kim Tae Hee ~ Thank You For Sticking Through It All

Rain & Kim Tae Hee (kimbi) ^__^

Rain ♡ Kim Tae Hee ~ Sweet White Day

Rain & Kim Tae Hee

Rain ❤ Kim Tae Hee ~ The Greatest Story Ever Told ~

Rain ♡ Kim Tae Hee ~ Perfect Christmas ♡

Kim Tae Hee ❤ Rain ~ Born To Love You Forever

Rain ❤ Kim Tae Hee ~ We're A Match Made In Heaven

Kim Tae Hee & Rain (I want you) ♥

Rain (Bi) and his Angel (Kim Tae Hee) - Are they fated to be together?

Rain ❤ Kim Tae Hee ~ The Thing Called LOVE ❤

Rain ❤ Kim Tae Hee - From This Moment You Are The One and I Will Love You Untill The End

Ji Hoon + Kim Tae Hee = beautiful life

Bi Rain ❤ Kim Tae Hee ~ You Are The LOVE Of My Life

Bi Rain ❤ Kim Tae Hee ~ Will You Marry Me? ❤

Bi Rain ❤ Kim Tae Hee ~ A Beautiful Couple Inside and Out ❤

Bi Rain & Kim Tae Hee Together in Gangnam ❤ With You ❤

Jung Ji Hoon Rain and Kim Tae Hee moments 2016

Bi Rain ❤️ Kim Tae Hee ~ This Love Is Unbreakable

Bi Rain ❤️ Kim Tae Hee Wedding Love Story ~ Beautiful

Bi Rain ❤️ Kim Tae Hee ~ Beautiful in White

Bi Rain ❤️ Kim Tae Hee ~ L.O.V.E ❤️ Marry You ❤️ Endless Love

Bi Rain ❤️ Kim Tae Hee ~ Perfect

maxresdefault.jpg

Joint Commercials

La Cloud, Bodyfriend [Link] [Link]

kim-tae-hee-rain-4.jpg

kim-tae-hee-rain-3.jpg

Credit all images : Owners

A Glimpse Of The Beginning   :x :x :x

class="entry-title"Rain, Kim Tae-hee Admit Romantic Relationship

Posted on 2013/01/02

AS10Kcv9TGSedrKaCQiUt4PXF.jpg

Korean pop star Rain and top actress Kim Tae-hee have admitted they are in a romantic relationship.

On the morning of New Year’s Day, the news hit the front pages of online portal websites after a news outlet posted several photos of the two getting into a car.

After a few hours, Kim’s agency gave out a statement, admitting to the actress`s relationship with the singer.

“It has been a bit over a month since they started seeing each other. Since the two are well-known celebrities, they don’t have enough time to meet and have limited places to go. Though their relationship is developing, it is still in its early stages,” officials from Kim`s agency explained.

Rain and Kim, both in an open relationship for the first time, are said to have developed feelings for each other since they shot a TV commercial for a social commerce company together in November 2011.

What is catching many people`s attention is they shot to stardom from very different backgrounds. While Rain went through a poverty-stricken childhood, Kim is well- known for her intelligence with a bachelor degree from Seoul National University, one of the top universities in the country.

Rain, performing his duty in Korean army’s Defense Media Agency,is currently the focus of suspicion that he is receiving too much vacation time such as regular weekends off and four days off around Christmas.

While a regular enlisted soldier receives 28 days of time off amounting to a maximum 60 days during his two year`s of military duty, Rain, as reported by many Korean media outlets, received 62 days of vacation time and days off from January to October in 2012 alone.

Since the topic of mandatory military service is an extremely sensitive one in Korea, the news of their blossoming romance is being clouded by this allegation regarding Rain.

Rain, 30, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, is a big name throughout Asia after he started a solo singing career in 2002. The “Rainism” singer successfully took up acting starting with the hit KBS series “Full House” opposite actress Song Hye-kyo in 2004.

After his last screen project “R2B,” he enlisted in Korean army’s Defense Media Agency from October 2011 and is set to be discharged in July this year.

Kim, 32, rose to fame after appearing in the SBS TV series “Stairway to Heaven” alongside Hallyu stars Kwone Sang-woo and Choi Ji-woo in 2003.

She gained further recognition in Japan and throughout Asia after starring in the KBS blockbuster series “IRIS” in 2009 and is currently revving up for her next small screen project “Jang Ok-jeong, Living in Love” [translated title].

Source:tenasia.com
  • Like 2

Rain, actress Kim Tae-hee are dating

2013/01/01

photo270563.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae-hee

It didn't take long for the K-pop gossip of 2013 to start. What may be one of the biggest stories of the year leaked yesterday with news of actress Kim Tae-hee and singer Rain officially dating.

Online entertainment news organization Dispatch broke the story with pictures of the dates that have taken place.

The news Web site said that the two had been dating for three months, although they first met back in November 2011 when they shot a commercial together.

When Rain, who is currently serving in the Army, was relocated to the public relations division in September of last year, the two apparently began dating.

Since then, the pair has met up on a weekly basis, mostly on Sundays.

The news outlet stated that its photographers first captured the two back in November and that at least three cars were mobilized for the date with countless security guards on site.

It's also been reported that the two spent two days leading up to Christmas together.

By Carla Sunwoo@ koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

----------------------------------------------------

Hallyu gets a mega couple in Rain, Kim Tae-hee

2013/01/02

photo270654.jpg

Rain, left, and Kim Tae-hee filmed a commercial for social commerce site Coupang in 2011 way before they began dating. Provided by Coupang

It's official: Singer-actor Rain and Korea's sweetheart Kim Tae-hee are an item.

Responding to a media report on Tuesday that Rain and Kim are dating, Kim's agency, Lua Entertainment, officially confirmed later that night the two top stars have been a couple for the past month.

"It is true that [Kim] is meeting [Rain]", the agency said in its release. "Currently, they are at a stage where they are getting to know each other".

According to the agency, it's been around one month since the 31-year-old Rain, whose real name is Jeong Ji-hun, started dating Kim, a 33-year-old actress who made her debut in 2000.

The two first encountered each other while shooting a commercial for a social commerce company in 2011. Rain and Kim became friends first, and later on something more.

"The two celebrities are very well known [to the public]", the agency said. "It is true that they don't have enough time to meet each other and there are limited places where they can meet.

"It seems they are at a stage where they also don't know for sure what their hearts are like toward each other", it said.

The love story first broke on Tuesday, when an online entertainment site released a photo of Rain and Kim on a date.

The two stars were spending the Christmas season together.

It was around 12 hours later that Kim's entertainment agency officially confirmed the two as a couple.

Rain is currently serving in the military as a corporal, while Kim is preparing to appear in a new SBS television drama starting in March.

It is her first appearance in a soap opera in some two years.

Rain will be discharged from the military on July 10.

Rain and Kim's relationship became the most-searched item on Naver, the country's largest search engine. News spread quickly through blogs and social networking services, with some Internet users congratulating them while others raised questions over how Rain was able to get out of the military so often to date Kim.

Internet users pointed out that Rain, who joined the military as an "entertainment soldier" on Oct. 11, 2011, was given more leave and special vacations than regular soldiers.

According to the Ministry of National Defense, of the 450 days since Rain joined the military, the celebrity was off work for 94 days, which is triple the amount a regular corporal would receive, which is around 30 days.

The Defense Ministry, meanwhile, has its own say on the issue.

"Rain has been dispatched to serve in the military's promotion department, and unlike others, soldiers there have a lot of preparations to do to stage

performances around the country", a ministry official said. "It is natural that they need more leave from their barracks".

By Lee Eun-joo [angie@joongang.co.kr]

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

My appreciation to you, @ebulli3nt for creating this official thread. You may want to add tags like 'kimbi' and 'bi rain' too. :x :-bd

@anjjo, most appropriate articles on a glimpse into their relationship in this first page! Thank you!

I shall now populate with all my past and current artworks ........ I hope everyone understand on the past ones. They were meant for the couple after all and in support of this thread! ;) :x :)>- :D

Nancyzak I'd love to add more tags to the first post, but the Soompi forums' limit is 5. :-??

cocomhe I'd love to see your graphics / fanarts here again; please share more with us! :)

This is another article on the couple when their relationship was revealed. Posted by @ebulli3nt in KTH thread. I picked this up while I was back reading. I hope you don't mind, @ebulli3nt.  I thought I better post it here before I continue with my back reading....  ;) :-bd :D

Rain & Kim Tae Hee, First Couple of the New Year

201311910518ymrzoo_T5_38181

Romance blossoms as a new year approaches.

Hallyu star Kim Tae Hee (33) and World Star Rain are currently sharing love together. They both are so popular that they are the icons of Korea, but as of now, Rain is currently serving his mandatory military term. However, he breaks through the difficult barrier of work to meet his lover, Kim Tae Hee, in which their relationship sprouted after he joined the military.

The couple is the first official celebrity couple of 2013, and it was revealed that the two have been together for roughly three months (officially dated since September). Rain and Kim Tae Hee met through their Kyupang commercial in October 2011, forming a friendship, in which strengthened into the point where the two began to regularly communicate with each other.

Dispatch, the news source that followed the couple for two months, was able to procure exclusive film of the two meeting up with each other. Initially, the source did not expect the two to be dating, but as time passed on, the truth could be seen through their eyes. It was also revealed that the couple went through extreme measures to keep their relationship a secret, using three cars to cover their tracks by distractions and various secret hiding place. They also enjoyed their time in their personal houses.

On November 23rd, 2012, Rain and Kim Tae Hee attempted to date invisibly, trying to blend in with the environment. Kim Tae Hee could be seen in her Toyota Camry while Rain brought his BMW Mini Cruiser, in which, Kim Tae Hee transferred over to Rain’s car. The two enjoyed a date in the car, believing they were away from the public eye.

In December, they meet once a week, which was always on a Sunday. Rain DJ’s a military radio station on late Saturdays, thus, after he gets off work, he gets picked up by Kim Tae Hee’s car.

Dispatch saw the two get together on the 2nd and 9th of December, in which Rain was spotted in his military outfit, foreshadowing that he needed to return to his post soon. The two departed at 11PM on both of the dates, and Rain left by a taxi.

On Christmas, the couple enjoyed a date in Rain’s house on the 23rd and 24th, in which Rain took 5 days leave to enjoy his time with his girlfriend fully.

How did Rain win over Kim Tae Hee’s heart? According to a source, Rain’s military set mind allowed him to stand out amongst the others, attracting Kim Tae hee to him. Rain also texted/called Kim Tae Hee whenever he could, connecting the two together in which was complimented by his unique/weird personality that showed affection and warmth. Also, Rain took leaves whenever possible, almost forcing his superiors to grant him a leave after his performances/DJing for the military, just to see his girlfriend. One of Rain’s comrades revealed that an average soldier typically receives 3-5 days off when they perform for a concert/event for the military, and since Rain is a singer, he is entitled to more breaks than the other performers.

Kim Tae Hee is currently preparing for her return on the silver screen with SBS’s new drama, Jang Ok Jung, the person who lives for love. This is her first historical drama challenge in her whole career. Rain on the other hand, has been serving in the military since October 11, 2011, as a promoter for the military. He will be released on July 10, 2013.

Source: Nate
Translation: 24-7KPOP

Kim Tae Hee Speaks About Relationship With Rain For The First Time

Jang Ok Jung, Asian Male Stars, Asian Female StarsRemove_tag_button

Hallyu actress Kim Tae Hee opens up about her relationship with mega star Rain.

The actress the attended the press conference from her upcoming drama “Jang Ok Jung Lives for Love” held at the the SBS Ilsan Production Center located in Goyang.

At the event, attended only by the main actresses (Kim Tae Hee, Hong Soo Hyeon, and Han Seung Yeon) Kim Tae Hee said, “We are at the stage where we are starting to know about each other more.”

“Nothing much has changed since we became public. At the moment, my only focus is on the drama. I was sorry for the drama, when the news about us broke.” said the actress.

She also shared how Rain has been supporting her, “He encourages me, and tells me that everything will be okay, that the drama will be a success. He worries about me a lot.”

The rumors of the two dating broke on January 1st, when the two were photographed together on a date. Due to the rumors of their relationship, Rain who is currently serving in the military, was caught in a huge controversy regarding his outings from the military. It was revealed that the star had too much brakes, compared to regular soldiers. This spark the topic of preferential treatment celebrities have while serving.

Meanwhile, The actress will be the leading female role in the drama, playing the role of Jang Ok Jung. She will romance Yoo Ah In who plays the role in King. The drama will premiere on Monday April 8th, at 10PM (KST).

Source :  http://www.vingle.net/posts/116795-Kim-Tae-Hee-Speaks-About-Relationship-With-Rain-For-The-First-Time: