✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

class="entry-title"Kim Tae Hee is a Street Hipster in Berlin for Cosmopolitan Korea Posted on October 26, 2013 by ockoala

mop9.jpg

It’s been six months since Kim Tae Hee wrapped Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love, and I wish she would have quickly followed that up with another acting project to strike while her acting is hot. I’m still dealing with the mind blowing transformation of one of the most acting limited A-list actresses in Korea for the last decade into someone who moved and wowed me in JOJ. There is no such thing as being unable to improve, as Kim Tae Hee has singlehandedly shown that she can carry an entire drama on her shoulders and even emerge from a narrative collapse with still her efforts intact. For the November issue of Cosmopolitan Korea, Kim Tae Hee went to Berlin for the photoshoot and this one is a winner through and through. I love that the locales showcase the trendy metropolitan aspect of the city, which is paired perfectly with styling Kim Tae Hee with smoky eyes, rocker volume hair, and plenty of cool hip attire. At past thirty she might be a dash too old to sport studs, short pleated skirts, and grungy layered looks, but she manages to pull it off and I’m loving it. She makes so much money on her endless CF endorsement deals that she’s not desperate for acting projects, but I think she showed so much potential in JOJ it would be a shame for that fire and passion to dim because of a prolonged time off. I wonder if she’s enjoying having her boyfriend Rain out of the army, and maybe they are putting effort into the relationship while she’s lighter on her acting load.

mop1.jpg

mop.jpg

mop1.png

mop7.jpg

op6.png

© 2013, ockoala. All rights reserved.

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/10/26/kim-tae-hee-is-a-street-hipster-in-berlin-for-cosmopolitan-korea/#more-46302

Nancyzak said:
anjjo said:

My dear Nancyzak, KTH's education is something that is looked up in Korea's showbiz world,  the reason why she is branded as one who has brains and beauty.  She lead a sheltered life, with all the comforts that her well-off parents can give and to sound cliche-ish - she was born with the silver spoon in her mouth.  :(     L-)   Rain finished High School at  Anyang High School of Arts, Anyang, Gyeonggi, even in his youth he loves acting and singing.  Boom and Se7en were his school mates.  In college he studied at Kyung Hee University (Post Modern Music Major/Media) and Graduate School at Kyung Hee University of Art Fusion Design. After completing two semesters there in Performing Arts, Rain transferred to DanKook University‘s Graduate School of Drama and Arts Affairs, in order to receive formal training in acting as he has in music. Because of his enlistment he stopped studying as a Total Art Major. Finishing up with this Masters Degree has only been delayed because of his heavy concert and movie schedules over the past few years.  ;)) >:D<

Rain's upbringing is different.  From his interviews, he claimed that when he reached his early teens, they became poor as his father lost his business and his mother even sick with diabetes tended  a small stall in the market.   Let me share with you these touching write-ups/interviews about his  
childhood  >:D

Guest xtaeheex

KTH and Mark Prin at TV Shows for interview at Channel 3

VIDEOS: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Kim Tae Hee & Prin Suparat | K-News, 26 October 2013 (1/2)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; letter-spacing: normal;"Kim Tae Hee & Prin Suparat | K-News, 26 October 2013 (2/2)

New CF for 12 Plus make-up 
995539_358944254250915_887717566_n.jpg
1385373_358944234250917_1001679210_n.jpg

credit : popcornfor2

xtaeheex said: KTH and Mark Prin at TV Shows for interview at Channel 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

VIDEOS: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Kim Tae Hee & Prin Suparat | K-News, 26 October 2013 (1/2)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; letter-spacing: normal;"Kim Tae Hee & Prin Suparat | K-News, 26 October 2013 (2/2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

New CF for 12 Plus make-up 

credit : popcornfor2

Singer Shin Seung Hoon mentioned Kim Tae Hee and Rain.
Oct. 28, 2013

1394142_574777479262123_2003499807_n.jpg

Singer Shin Seung Hoon mentioned Kim Tae Hee and Rain.

on the 26th October, broadcast KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' interview,
He didn’t choose Kim Tae Hee as his ideal match. He said…Because Kim Tae Hee is dating my junior Rain”

In the past Shin Seung Hun chose KTH as his ideal type. now not anymore because KTH dated Rain..lol.

Source: naver news
/ www.facebook.com/KimTaeHeeBiRain

-----------------------------------------

KTH is very lovely, gorgeous and adorable in this pic!   
=D> :x

131027 Kim Tae Hee at special interview with Alice Tsoi and Sonyuke today

Oct. 28, 2013

credit happyalicetsoi instagram
//KIimBIFB

1384154_574717742601430_2105804569_n.jpg

Guest lexus123

Here's a beautiful video of Rain(Bi) and KTH. I hope you'll like watching this while patiently waiting for good news from them.... a breather...  :-* :-* :-* 

cr: Has hb

Annyeong everyone!

Here's an online Vietnamese article which I used the Google English translation, that I have to share, because it has ""Rain's Girlfriend" autograph fans" stated in it. I've enlarged the words. Awww, so sweet! Of course, I went all melty seeing the words, LOL!  :P :\"> :x :-bd =D> :D

I already picture a sweet and warm reunion for the two when KTH returns to Seoul tomorrow!  :x :x :x :-bd =D>

id="title-container"Kim Tae Hee 'occupies' the audience's sympathy ThailandTo appear in a fan event in Thailand yesterday, Kim Tae Hee has impressed the audience by gentleness and femininity. Black lace dress to flatter increasingly pale complexion and features the lovely radio actress "My Princess".

Kim Tae Hee occupies the hearts of the audience Thailand

Lots of people were present at the event to look forward to directly meet the beautiful actress in Korea. Many people can not help but admire and respect no age before beauty beauty was born in 82.

At the meeting, Kim Tae Hee has shared intimate talk with the fans. At the same time, she also answers many questions for her audience as well as the center of the future plans of the future.

Beautiful and very friendly loves signing autographs for fans. Attitude intimate, close the second most popular stars in Korea getting much sympathy from fans country Golden Temple.

Along watched very lovely images of Kim Tae Hee:

Kim Tae Hee chat with people

with an open attitude and friendly

The image "and only love" of her

"Rain's girlfriend" autograph fans

Signature of Kim Tae Hee

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=vi&u=http://tiin.vn/chuyen-muc/tin-sao/KimTaeHee/kim-tae-hee-chiem-tron-cam-tinh-cua-khan-gia-thai-lan.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkim%2Btae%2Bhee%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DCEo%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D899%26tbs%3Dqdr:d

Nancyzak said:

Annyeong everyone!

Here's an online Vietnamese article which I used the Google English translation, that I have to share, because it has ""Rain's Girlfriend" autograph fans" stated in it. I've enlarged the words. Awww, so sweet! Of course, I went all melty seeing the words, LOL!  :P :\"> :x :-bd =D> :D

I already picture a sweet and warm reunion for the two when KTH returns to Seoul tomorrow!  :x :x :x :-bd =D>

id="title-container"Kim Tae Hee 'occupies' the audience's sympathy ThailandTo appear in a fan event in Thailand yesterday, Kim Tae Hee has impressed the audience by gentleness and femininity. Black lace dress to flatter increasingly pale complexion and features the lovely radio actress "My Princess".

Lots of people were present at the event to look forward to directly meet the beautiful actress in Korea. Many people can not help but admire and respect no age before beauty beauty was born in 82.

At the meeting, Kim Tae Hee has shared intimate talk with the fans. At the same time, she also answers many questions for her audience as well as the center of the future plans of the future.

Beautiful and very friendly loves signing autographs for fans. Attitude intimate, close the second most popular stars in Korea getting much sympathy from fans country Golden Temple.

Along watched very lovely images of Kim Tae Hee:

Kim Tae Hee chat with people

with an open attitude and friendly

The image "and only love" of her

"Rain's girlfriend" autograph fans

Signature of Kim Tae Hee

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=vi&u=http://tiin.vn/chuyen-muc/tin-sao/KimTaeHee/kim-tae-hee-chiem-tron-cam-tinh-cua-khan-gia-thai-lan.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkim%2Btae%2Bhee%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DCEo%26sa%3DX%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D899%26tbs%3Dqdr:d

Guest xtaeheex

@Anjjo...whooaa thanks for the pictures...Rain learned to play golf cos of our KTH...aww so sweet :x ...not just to her but her all family play to golf as well :) ...KTH unnie are u there yet? Rain wait for u and teach him..keke 

Here's pictures..KTH and Thailand actor Mark Prin at '12 Plus' Press Conference 28th October 2013

45649_558058784267804_1151259514_n.jpg
1378814_558058817601134_1795738900_n.jpg
1379802_558058884267794_1893094176_n.jpg
1422337_558058910934458_1840504826_n.jpg
9238_558058840934465_569461855_n.jpg
1382381_558058974267785_459656191_n.jpg
1395908_558059147601101_124937233_n.jpg
554970_558059020934447_1884498632_n.jpg
1002571_558059047601111_788961761_n.jpg
1381359_558059124267770_1606630886_n.jpg
935114_558059200934429_861113906_n.jpg
1385708_558059284267754_1179611931_n.jpg
1382967_558059300934419_1691073715_n.jpg
578979_558059327601083_199010374_n.jpg

Guest lexus123

Yeah I know @willenette, I've read it somewhere that that was really her seat but maybe she's more comfortable sitting with MGY since they're from the same agency.

anjjo said:
Thank you dear Nancyzak, for sharing these invaluable infos, stories and pictures about KTH's  childhood and education.   She has the good fortune to be born into a wealthy family with the advantages of flawless beauty, and intelligence.   While the process of her and Rain's upbringing  seems to be poles apart, however the law of opposites prevails.   They attract each other and blend into a wonderful balance that brings stability to their romantic relationship.     ;):)>-     L-)    I have faith in the value of their respective distinct characteristics that hopefully will result in marriage and life time partnership.   :)>- :-c   

This is a truthful article and maybe after many years, Rain's life will be put into film or drama with a happy ending with KTH at his side.   :)>-

class="cb b15"Kdrama Stars With A Past Dramatic Enough For A Kdrama Plotby Joan MacDonald   Oct 23, 2013

A few kdrama stars have lived through experiences that would not seem out of place in a kdrama plot.

skipped .       .       .       .        .

skipped .       .       .       .        .

An even more poignant example is singer Rain, the star of "Full House." He doesn't like to talk about his childhood much but he was very poor growing up, so poor, the family often did not have enough to eat. His mother was sick with diabetes and they did not have enough money for medicine. At one point they were about to become homeless when a kindhearted relative took them in.

Rain always knew he wanted to sing and dance and having that dream made it easier to endure the many hardships he faced. Being looked down on by so many people made him even more determined to succeed. He danced for hours every day and kept going to auditions where he was rejected because he was not considered attractive enough. Sadly, his mom died before she ever got to see him achieve his dream.

Not only has he achieved success beyond his wildest dreams but despite his rough childhood, friends say he has grown up to be a nice guy.

x x x                                           x x x                                        x x x

Source:http://www.kdramastars.com

------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, let me share one of Rain's triumphs when he won the “Biggest Badass Star” Award at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards  -

06.07.10 [Asiae] Rain Becomes 1st Korean To Score Win At MTV Movie Awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

Multi-talented entertainer Rain has become the first Korean celebrity to score a win at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards, according to his agency J. Tune Entertainment on Monday.

J. Tune announced in a press release that the singer and actor was named “Biggest Badass Star” at the awards ceremony, held Sunday (U.S. time) in Los Angeles.

Rain picked up MTV’s signature popcorn trophy for his star turn in last year’s martial arts pic “Ninja Assassin,” beating out high-profile nominees such as Angelina Jolie, Channing Tatum, Chris Pine and Sam Worthington.

The star, who had previously said that he was happy just to even be attending the event, delivered the following message through the agency after his big win.

“I think everything I endured while shooting ‘Ninja Assassin’ is coming to fruition. I would like to thank the fans who have given me enormous support from the bottom of my heart,” the actor was quoted as saying.

Born Jung Ji-hoon, Rain has released six studio albums to date and performed at numerous concert tours throughout Asia and in the U.S. including a sold-out concert at Madison Square Garden.

He has been busy building his career in Hollywood over the past few years, making his debut through the Wachowski Brothers’ pic “Speed Racer” in 2008 and following it up with a lead role in “Assassin.”

Last March, he scored a triple win at the Green Planet Movie Awards, picking up trophies for “10 Outstanding Asians in Hollywood,” “Asian Cultural Ambassador of the Year” and “Best International Entertainer (Asia).”

Rain will be returning to Korea tomorrow evening.

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht…060713034864212

More pics

--------------------------------------------

class="post-title"06.12.10 [Newsen] Rain kept his faith with his late mother that he would win the Mtv Award

Rain won ‘Biggest Badass Star’ Golden Popcorn trophy at 2010 MTV Movie Awards held in LA’s Gibson Amphitheater, USA. on June 6th, 9am (by the local time).

Rain stated his feelings about having received the award on KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment News’ aired on June 12th, “I had promised my late mother 10 years ago that I would surely win such a great one as MTV Movie Award and dedicate it to her. I’m really happy because I seemed to keep my promise.”

Before this, Rain expressed, being heading for Amphitheater, “I’ve never been nervous in any circumstances, but I’m on the edge of my seat this time. In fact, 10 years ago when I didn’t debut yet, my wish was to win an award at overseas awards ceremony.”

About what he was nominated for a MTV Movie Award, beating top stars, he said, “It is quite absurd. The sort of thing that you would only see on a simulated news has really happened.”

He was honest even just before the ceremony began, “I’m so happy. I’m really tense and it is like a dream come true.”

When he really won the award, he gave a bright smile by saying, “I’m so pleased. It’s like a dream to win the award. My success can be attributed to your hard work.” and “I had promised my late mother 10 years ago that I would win such a great award abroad. I’m really happy because I seemed to keep my promise. I can’t believe this is for real.”

credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20100612n08819?mid=e0101

Brief translation by rain bird.

---------------------------------------

class="post-title"06.11.10 Rain was laughing, but was crying inside, when his name was called at 2010 MTV Movie Awards ★★★NEWS 06/11/2010 Comments: 7

Rain stated his feelings about having won Biggest Badass Star at 2010 MTV Movie Awards carried live through MTV Korea on Juen 7th, beating the world’s stars, ‘Angelina Jolie’, ‘Channing Tatum’, ‘Christ Pine’, and Samuel Worthington’.

Rain, the first star from Korea to take the MTV Movie Award Popcorn trophy, returned from abroad as crowds of reporters and his fans swarmed Incheon Airport on the afternoon of the 8th.

In an interview with ‘SBS TV Entertainment News’ at the airport, he said, “I had been deeply pained just by filming at the time of the Ninja Assassin shooting, but when my name was called at MTV Movie Awards ceremony, I was crying inside even if I was laughing.”

Regrading ‘Paris Hilton’ who looked across at him when his name was called at the ceremony, he expressed, “She said she enjoyed my movie. I’m just thankful.”

Meanwhile, Rain’s realistic acting in Ninja Assassin appealed to the world, and he had taken home three awards, the Best International Entertainer (Asia), 10 Outstanding Asians in Hollywood, and Asian Cultural Ambassador of the Year at 2010 Green Planet Movie Awards in USA last March.

credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20100611n03211

06.14.10 [starnews] MTV Movie Award Winner Rain Stated, “I’m Not Likely To Make My God Luck Wish In 10 Years”

Rain stated his feelings about having received Biggest Badass Star at 2010 MTV Movie Awards held on June 7th.

Rain told SBS TV show program ‘Good Morning’ aired on the morning of the 14th, “I’m not likely to make my God Luck wish for 10 years because I’ve won such a great award.”, and his face was glowing with a smile.

He added, “The award brought my late mother’s face to my mind. I’ll try harder from now on, so have your eyes on me.”

In an interview before winning the award, he didn’t hide his feelings about how he was so excited, “I’m so nervous, and it’s like a dream.”

Meanwhile, Rain was honorably the first person from Korea to receive a MTV Movie Award.

credit to Money Today’s Star News
Brief translation by rain bird

--------------------------------------------

06.08.10 [Newsen] Rain’s feelings about having received the MTV Moive Award

“The sort of thing that you would only see on a simulated news really happened.

I’d like to thank all my fans.

When I was named Biggest Badass Star, I almost cried, but I smiled.

I did not expect I would win the award.

Rather, I knew ‘Channing Tatum’ would do it.

But, to my surprise, my name was called and I was mightly pleased.

Everything seems to me like a dream.”

“The organizers offered to engrave my name on the popcorn-shaped trophy, so I left it with them.”

“I’ve won an awesome action award called Badass, and the word bears many meanings. One of them is hips.

It was said that everybody was having fun, when I joked with American humor using the word and showed my hips saying I had worked out.”

He joked, “But the truth is, I’ve been exercising to keep the hips fit.”

credit to Newsen http://media.daum.net/entertain/all/view.html?cateid=1005&newsid=20100608181914287&p=newsen

Pictures as tagged.

----------------------------------------

06.08.10 [Newsen] Rain Returned From The 2010 MTV Movie Awards In The Glory Of His Outstanding Achievement

Rain, honored this year with the Biggest Badass Star at MTV Movie Awards and the first person from Korea to receive the award, was given a bunch of flowers as he arrived at Incheon International Airport on the 8th at 5pm.

Rain won the Biggest Badass Star at 2010 MTV Movie Awards held in LA’s ‘Gibson Amphitheatre’, USA. on the 6th (LA time).  ’Angelina Jolie’, ‘Channing Tatum’, ‘Christ Pine’, and Samuel Worthington’ including him had entered into competition for this award.

Rain had stated his feelings right after receiving the award, “At last my time and efforts for the Ninja Assassin shooting seem to have come to fruition. I’d like to thank all my fans for their ongoing support and help.”

His natural and real performance in his hollywood leading movie Ninja Assassin appealed to the world’s moviegoers, and he had taken home three awards, the Best International Entertainer (Asia), 10 Outstanding Asians in Hollywood, and Asian Cultural Ambassador of the Year at 2010 Green Planet Movie Awards in USA last March.

Meanwhile, Rain plans to strive to rehearse his concert tour in Japan which will start from mid-June.

credit to  Newsen http://media.daum.net/entertain/all….608175710502&p=newsen
Brief translation by rain bird

-------------------------------------------------

class="post-title"06.08.10 [Pics] Rain’s Arrival At Incheon Airport After Receiving the MTV Award
Sources & Credits: as tagged

anjjo said:

Hi Nancyzak, so you enlarged ""Rain's Girlfriend" autograph fans"  wow,  I love it.   Real sweet!  :))  :x  :D  I am happy that our couple being an item is recognized in more places and lots of Korean celebrities are supporting and respecting their relationship.   :)>-

Thanks for sharing her pictures.  She is so gorgeous and the short black dress really suits and becomes her.    No  wonder Rain adores her and who doesn't?   ;;)

I know that he loves water sports but Rain is into golf nowadays.   I learned from you that  KTH is a golf enthusiast,  so I think this is proof enough that she influenced Rain.  He had not been like this before and I can say that this is a glaring sign that he wants to please his GF very much.  I also surmise that he is already preparing to be "in" with his future "in-laws" family's life style.   KTH can teach him when she comes back today and I hope we see pics of them playing together, though I think we have a slim chance on that wish.     :);)   =D>

[Eng Trans-Fan acct]13-10-28 Rain @ Golf Course

Posted by memo-rain on October 28, 2013

@thanksto6 twitter

[후기 펌3]
골프치는 거 보면 그사람 인격이 나오는데 울비님 매너짱~
마니 웃으시고,,엄청 친절하시고..즐겁게 란딩 하고 가셨다네요~
골프공에 선수처럼 싸인도 해줬다네요 ㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/dj36p0

source @thanksto6 twitter // benamoo

[후기] 경기 모 골프장에 비님 오셨데요~
이제 막 배우시는 중 이라 볼은 못치시는데
엄청 친절했다고~ http://twitpic.com/dj2ggq
(출처: 비나무_벼사랑님 http://j.mp/17nhEVz )

@thanksto6 twitter

[후기2] 골프장 직원들 난리났었다고..
캐디분들 안에서 소리지르고..
클럽 주고받을때
감사합니다~라고 꼭꼭 인사하시며
캐디님이, 비님 너무 친절하고 좋았다고 하시네요^^ http://twitpic.com/dj2lnz

@thanksto6 Twitter

[후기2] 골프장 직원들 난리났었다고..
캐디분들 안에서 소리지르고..
클럽 주고받을때
감사합니다~라고 꼭꼭 인사하시며
캐디님이, 비님 너무 친절하고 좋았다고 하시네요^^ http://twitpic.com/dj2p4y

[English translation by 화니  ]

[Fan account 1]

It is said that Rain came to a golf club in Kyungki-do.
He just started to learn how to play golf but he can't hit the ball yet.
He was very kind~ http://twitpic.com/dj2ggq
[source : benanoo's 벼사랑님 http://j.mp/17nhEVz]

[Fan account 2]

With the appearance of Rain, there was a big commotion among the golf club employees.
As he appeared, caddies went hysterical by screaming his name.
Whenever he exchanged golf clubs with others, he greeted them every single time.
According to a caddie, he was very kind and a nice man^^ http://twitpic.com/dj2p4y

[Fan account 3]

Playing golf reveals much about one's personality.
He had wonderful manners~
He smiled a lot and was very friendly, and he went home after enjoying rounding the course~ He even gave people his signature on the golf ball as if he was a golfer. keke.

http://twitpic.com/dj36p0

Sketch/Drawing by Nao/raimy@rain-cloud.co.kr

Oct.  29. 2013.

------------------------------------

Truly love is in the air when KTH arrives today from Bangkok direct to the loving arms of Rain.  :x  :-bd

Nancyzak said:

anjjo said:

Hi Nancyzak, so you enlarged ""Rain's Girlfriend" autograph fans"  wow,  I love it.   Real sweet!  :))  :x  :D  I am happy that our couple being an item is recognized in more places and lots of Korean celebrities are supporting and respecting their relationship.   :)>-

Thanks for sharing her pictures.  She is so gorgeous and the short black dress really suits and becomes her.    No  wonder Rain adores her and who doesn't?   ;;)

I know that he loves water sports but Rain is into golf nowadays.   I learned from you that  KTH is a golf enthusiast,  so I think this is proof enough that she influenced Rain.  He had not been like this before and I can say that this is a glaring sign that he wants to please his GF very much.  I also surmise that he is already preparing to be "in" with his future "in-laws" family's life style.   KTH can teach him when she comes back today and I hope we see pics of them playing together, though I think we have a slim chance on that wish.     :);)   =D>

[Eng Trans-Fan acct]13-10-28 Rain @ Golf Course

Posted by memo-rain on October 28, 2013

@thanksto6 twitter

[후기 펌3]
골프치는 거 보면 그사람 인격이 나오는데 울비님 매너짱~
마니 웃으시고,,엄청 친절하시고..즐겁게 란딩 하고 가셨다네요~
골프공에 선수처럼 싸인도 해줬다네요 ㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/dj36p0

source @thanksto6 twitter // benamoo

[후기] 경기 모 골프장에 비님 오셨데요~
이제 막 배우시는 중 이라 볼은 못치시는데
엄청 친절했다고~ http://twitpic.com/dj2ggq
(출처: 비나무_벼사랑님 http://j.mp/17nhEVz )

@thanksto6 twitter

[후기2] 골프장 직원들 난리났었다고..
캐디분들 안에서 소리지르고..
클럽 주고받을때
감사합니다~라고 꼭꼭 인사하시며
캐디님이, 비님 너무 친절하고 좋았다고 하시네요^^ http://twitpic.com/dj2lnz

@thanksto6 Twitter

[후기2] 골프장 직원들 난리났었다고..
캐디분들 안에서 소리지르고..
클럽 주고받을때
감사합니다~라고 꼭꼭 인사하시며
캐디님이, 비님 너무 친절하고 좋았다고 하시네요^^ http://twitpic.com/dj2p4y

[English translation by 화니  ]

[Fan account 1]

It is said that Rain came to a golf club in Kyungki-do.
He just started to learn how to play golf but he can't hit the ball yet.
He was very kind~ http://twitpic.com/dj2ggq
[source : benanoo's 벼사랑님 http://j.mp/17nhEVz]

[Fan account 2]

With the appearance of Rain, there was a big commotion among the golf club employees.
As he appeared, caddies went hysterical by screaming his name.
Whenever he exchanged golf clubs with others, he greeted them every single time.
According to a caddie, he was very kind and a nice man^^ http://twitpic.com/dj2p4y

[Fan account 3]

Playing golf reveals much about one's personality.
He had wonderful manners~
He smiled a lot and was very friendly, and he went home after enjoying rounding the course~ He even gave people his signature on the golf ball as if he was a golfer. keke.

http://twitpic.com/dj36p0

Sketch/Drawing by Nao/raimy@rain-cloud.co.kr

Oct.  29. 2013.

Truly love is in the air when KTH arrives today from Bangkok direct to the loving arms of Rain.  :x  :-bd

anjjo said:

My dear Nancyzak,  I am so thrilled to read your comments. :)>-   I think we are heading for the right tracks  :)>-  Our speculations are somewhat turning all positive.   I am happy for Rain that now he is relaxing as what he told in his last fan meeting and what a good way to spend it.  Killing two birds at the same time - pleasing his beloved and her family and fulfilling his desire to rest with inner peace.  KTH is also very busy and from her pics, I can see calmness and contentment, same with our Rain. As of now that feedbacks on their romantic relationship is going smoothly, we don't need those pics we are pining for, the circumstances going  around the couple is enough to make us happy!  :))  :-bd  High Five, my dear!  :)>-

You say KTH has a license in scuba diving?  Wow! Another facet of her skills in sports.  She is such a wonderful woman and I vow to her.  Rain is so lucky.    ^:)^   ;;)

[Rainyent]13-10-25 2013 The Cloud fanmeeting "To You" Fan Event

Credit : rainyent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

[English translation] :
byico_reply.gif화니   2013.10.29@rain-cloud.co.kr

~0:04
Bi, Rain, Jung Ji-hoon.

0:06~0:11
You who are irreplaceable, are like a ray of sunshine in our lives.

0:12~0:17
Now we try to return the love showed to us.

0:29~0:53
We all have learned from you what it's like to have a true passion for one's work, what it's like to be touched, and what it's like to do one's best however the result turns out.

1:17~1:29
The road to success is never smooth, but you have long maintained the top spot through your endless efforts, having a firm belief in yourself.

1:32~1:45
The times you and we Cloud have shared together are our pride and joy.

2:03~2:21
The times you have shared your joys and sorrows with us are all very dear to Cloud.

2:41~2:51
We've been looking forward to your time to restart.

2:55~3:10
No matter where you are, we'll always stand by you in joy and sorrow.

3:13~
Now we Cloud will be with you Rain even during your another age.

[English translation_The parts Rain said]

0:53~1:09
I always believe in myself, I always try to be true to myself, I always try to do my best. and I always try to stick to my word. If I believe in myself and if you trust me, I think I will reward you with my good result.

1:46~2:02
Fans are like friends to me, who share joys and sorrows with me.

2:22~2:40
We all are riding on a so-called train of fate in life. Just because you are behind the others, please don't be frustrated. Surely you'll find the entrance to the expressway.

[Pic]13-10-28 Rain @ Japna Magazine _韓流新発見 (Vol 40)

Posted by memo-rain on October 29, 2013

Credit  : @wantan0625

韓流新発見。Vol.40 4ページです。 pic.twitter.com/9LIOzQ7nUU

----------------------------------------

[131027] Kim Tae Hee at Tesco Lotus Sukaphiban in Thailand

2013.10.27 Kim Tae Hee Fan meeting and autographs at Tesco Lotus Sukaphiban in Thailand

credit as tagged

Nancyzak said:
After my posting on Rain learning golfing above, it struck me that perhaps there could other factors that propelled Rain to take up golf aside from wanting to please KTH and her family. I do not discount the possibility of KTH and her family's lifestyle being a major influence, but could there be factors like golf being a gentlemen's sport that he wanted to try his hands on or like @willenette said, it's a mental game and he is now game for the challenge? Hahaha, I know, we will not know. Anyway, it's always good to learn something new along with and at the encouragement of loved ones!  :x :-bd :D

KTH took up scuba diving following a harrowing experience while at sea. Here is an article of her getting her scuba diving licence.

Kim Tae Hee's scuba diving certificate impresses fans

June 14, 2012 @ 7:46 am
Multi-talented Kim Tae Hee revealed another accomplishment, making it evident that the Seoul National University graduate and top actress is more than what meets the eye.

On June 13th, the picture above was uploaded with the title, "Even Kim Tae Hee's ID photo on the certificate is perfect," on an online forum site.

Kim Tae Hee celebrated her achievement with a cheesecake decorated with her scuba diving certification card. Fans seemed in awe of her unexpected skill as she's already known for her intelligence as well as beauty.

Netizens cried from jealousy, "She's smart, she's athletic... an amazing woman," "I wonder when she learned and earned that certificate," and "She's even pretty in ID pictures."

Source & Photo: Joongang via Nate
Read more: http://static.allkpop.com/article/2012/06/kim-tae-hees-scuba-diving-certificate-impresses-fans#ixzz2jDFs4Ohj

Here is a photo of KTH, scuba diving. Kekeke, she sure knows how to have fun while at it.

(sr.)  pic.twitter.com/PK8tQkcuuA
Courtesy of @lexus123 at KTH's thread.

Her scuba diving licence came in handy for her filming of her drama Jang Ok Jung Live in Love earlier this year. It got into Soompi's news.

Happy Halloween to BiHee / BiKim shippers! 8-X

One of these days, I'd go nuts if I come across latest news that reveal Rain and Kim Tae Hee on a public date. A girl could always dream! :)>-