Jump to content

✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are welcome and oh, not a problem to me. I’m very excited with the updates anyway, haha! KimBi couple’s happiness is giving me a lot of strength!  I was and still am awestruck by the brillianc

More pictures are coming! As of now, I’m at page 23rd of Nate news online portal. Everytime I finished extracting the pictures from 1 page, I thought I could go forward, but no, instead I have to

willenette said: Nancyzak said:
After my posting on Rain learning golfing above, it struck me that perhaps there could other factors that propelled Rain to take up golf aside from wanting to please KTH and her family. I do not discount the possibility of KTH and her family's lifestyle being a major influence, but could there be factors like golf being a gentlemen's sport that he wanted to try his hands on or like @willenette said, it's a mental game and he is now game for the challenge? Hahaha, I know, we will not know. Anyway, it's always good to learn something new along with and at the encouragement of loved ones!  :x :-bd :D

KTH took up scuba diving following a harrowing experience while at sea. Here is an article of her getting her scuba diving licence.

Kim Tae Hee's scuba diving certificate impresses fans

June 14, 2012 @ 7:46 am
Multi-talented Kim Tae Hee revealed another accomplishment, making it evident that the Seoul National University graduate and top actress is more than what meets the eye.

On June 13th, the picture above was uploaded with the title, "Even Kim Tae Hee's ID photo on the certificate is perfect," on an online forum site.

Kim Tae Hee celebrated her achievement with a cheesecake decorated with her scuba diving certification card. Fans seemed in awe of her unexpected skill as she's already known for her intelligence as well as beauty.

Netizens cried from jealousy, "She's smart, she's athletic... an amazing woman," "I wonder when she learned and earned that certificate," and "She's even pretty in ID pictures."

Source & Photo: Joongang via Nate
Read more: http://static.allkpop.com/article/2012/06/kim-tae-hees-scuba-diving-certificate-impresses-fans#ixzz2jDFs4Ohj


*************************************************************


Here is a photo of KTH, scuba diving. Kekeke, she sure knows how to have fun while at it.

(sr.)  pic.twitter.com/PK8tQkcuuA
Courtesy of @lexus123 at KTH's thread.


*************************************************************


Her scuba diving licence came in handy for her filming of her drama Jang Ok Jung Live in Love earlier this year. It got into Soompi's news.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nancyzak said: willenette said: Nancyzak said:
After my posting on Rain learning golfing above, it struck me that perhaps there could other factors that propelled Rain to take up golf aside from wanting to please KTH and her family. I do not discount the possibility of KTH and her family's lifestyle being a major influence, but could there be factors like golf being a gentlemen's sport that he wanted to try his hands on or like @willenette said, it's a mental game and he is now game for the challenge? Hahaha, I know, we will not know. Anyway, it's always good to learn something new along with and at the encouragement of loved ones!  :x :-bd :D

KTH took up scuba diving following a harrowing experience while at sea. Here is an article of her getting her scuba diving licence.

Kim Tae Hee's scuba diving certificate impresses fans

June 14, 2012 @ 7:46 am
Multi-talented Kim Tae Hee revealed another accomplishment, making it evident that the Seoul National University graduate and top actress is more than what meets the eye.

On June 13th, the picture above was uploaded with the title, "Even Kim Tae Hee's ID photo on the certificate is perfect," on an online forum site.

Kim Tae Hee celebrated her achievement with a cheesecake decorated with her scuba diving certification card. Fans seemed in awe of her unexpected skill as she's already known for her intelligence as well as beauty.

Netizens cried from jealousy, "She's smart, she's athletic... an amazing woman," "I wonder when she learned and earned that certificate," and "She's even pretty in ID pictures."

Source & Photo: Joongang via Nate
Read more: http://static.allkpop.com/article/2012/06/kim-tae-hees-scuba-diving-certificate-impresses-fans#ixzz2jDFs4Ohj


*************************************************************


Here is a photo of KTH, scuba diving. Kekeke, she sure knows how to have fun while at it.

(sr.)  pic.twitter.com/PK8tQkcuuA
Courtesy of @lexus123 at KTH's thread.


*************************************************************


Her scuba diving licence came in handy for her filming of her drama Jang Ok Jung Live in Love earlier this year. It got into Soompi's news.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nancyzak said:

anjjo said:

My dear Nancyzak,  I am so thrilled to read your comments. :)>-   I think we are heading for the right tracks  :)>-  Our speculations are somewhat turning all positive.   I am happy for Rain that now he is relaxing as what he told in his last fan meeting and what a good way to spend it.  Killing two birds at the same time - pleasing his beloved and her family and fulfilling his desire to rest with inner peace.  KTH is also very busy and from her pics, I can see calmness and contentment, same with our Rain. As of now that feedbacks on their romantic relationship is going smoothly, we don't need those pics we are pining for, the circumstances going  around the couple is enough to make us happy!  :))  :-bd  High Five, my dear!  :)>-

You say KTH has a license in scuba diving?  Wow! Another facet of her skills in sports.  She is such a wonderful woman and I vow to her.  Rain is so lucky.    ^:)^   ;;)


------------------------------------

[Rainyent]13-10-25 2013 The Cloud fanmeeting "To You" Fan Event


Credit : rainyent


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...


[English translation] :
byico_reply.gif화니   2013.10.29@rain-cloud.co.kr


~0:04
Bi, Rain, Jung Ji-hoon.

0:06~0:11
You who are irreplaceable, are like a ray of sunshine in our lives.

0:12~0:17
Now we try to return the love showed to us.

0:29~0:53
We all have learned from you what it's like to have a true passion for one's work, what it's like to be touched, and what it's like to do one's best however the result turns out.

1:17~1:29
The road to success is never smooth, but you have long maintained the top spot through your endless efforts, having a firm belief in yourself.

1:32~1:45
The times you and we Cloud have shared together are our pride and joy.

2:03~2:21
The times you have shared your joys and sorrows with us are all very dear to Cloud.

2:41~2:51
We've been looking forward to your time to restart.

2:55~3:10
No matter where you are, we'll always stand by you in joy and sorrow.

3:13~
Now we Cloud will be with you Rain even during your another age.

[English translation_The parts Rain said]


0:53~1:09
I always believe in myself, I always try to be true to myself, I always try to do my best. and I always try to stick to my word. If I believe in myself and if you trust me, I think I will reward you with my good result.

1:46~2:02
Fans are like friends to me, who share joys and sorrows with me.

2:22~2:40
We all are riding on a so-called train of fate in life. Just because you are behind the others, please don't be frustrated. Surely you'll find the entrance to the expressway.


---------------------------------------

[Pic]13-10-28 Rain @ Japna Magazine _韓流新発見 (Vol 40)

Posted by memo-rain on October 29, 2013


Credit  : @wantan0625

韓流新発見。Vol.40 4ページです。 pic.twitter.com/9LIOzQ7nUU

----------------------------------------


[131027] Kim Tae Hee at Tesco Lotus Sukaphiban in Thailand


2013.10.27 Kim Tae Hee Fan meeting and autographs at Tesco Lotus Sukaphiban in Thailand

credit as tagged


Link to post
Share on other sites



Annyeong everyone!  :-h

I notice that we have fan made videos of the couple capturing their Coupang ads and BTSes, but the couple's  Coupang ads and the ads making videos have not made their way through to this thread yet. L-)  :-?

Today, as we turn to page 16, is a good time to bring in some, for me to dedicate a song to the couple, heheheh, since, like @anjjo said, LOVE IS IN THE AIR and KTH IS BACK FROM THAILAND TO RAIN'S ARMS! Yay!    :x :x :x   \:D/

The song that I am dedicating to the couple is a beautiful romantic song called 'The Day I Fall in Love'. It's one of the OSTs for Disney's Pocahontas, sang by James Ingram and Dolly Parton. :x <:-P

I chance upon two fan made videos of favourite Disney films with the song. I could instantly relate the sparks/mood/joy of love depicted in the MV with the actions of couple while dancing for their Coupang ads.  ;) :-bd =D>

This is how I arrange my dedication. 

1.   The Coupang ad. :x

2.   The lyrics for 'The Day I Fall in Love'. :x :-bd

3.   The Coupang ads BTS. Can you feel the sparks flying between Rain and KTH in the dancing part? :x :x :x \:D/ <:-P

4.   The fan made MV of the song. I do not have difficulty in relating the couple in the Coupang ads BTS with the feel in this video. Do you?  ;)

5.   Craving for more? Alright, let us take a look at the stills. ;) :-bd

6.   Encore? Alright, again! Another fan made video of the song, but with slightly more clips of the Disney films. :x :-bd

7.   Finally, the entire Coupang CF + NG + MV + Making + Message, as a matter of record   :x :-bd =D>    ...and evidence, kekeke!   ;) :-bd <:-P ;))


Enjoy and spread LOVE!  ^:)^ :x :x :x



********************************************************************************************************************************************




RAIN & KIM TAE HEE


THE DAY I FALL IN LOVE



:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x





Cr  :  ratoka8




Just an ordinary day
Started out the same old way
Then I looked into your eyes and knew
Today would be a first for me
The day I fall in love
On the day I fall in love
Sky will be a perfect blue
And I'll give my heart forever more
To someone who is just like you
The day I fall in love
People all say love is wonderful
That the bells will ring
The birds will sing
The skies will open
I wonder where's that great big symphony
Roll over Beethoven
Won't you play with me
And I'll never promise to be true to anyone
Unless it's you
Unless it's you
The day I fall in love
Just an ordinary day
Started out the same old way
Then I looked into your eyes and knew
Today will be a first for me
A first for me
The day I fall in love
I know you'll be there
Ooh....I know...
The day I fall in love


Songwriters: MAGNESS, CLIFTON/INGRAM, JAMES E./SAGER, CAROLE BAYER

The Day I Fall In Love lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG GOLD SONGS OBO ALL ABOUT EVE MUSIC





Cr  :  ratoka8




Cr  :  fantachan




Posted Image


The cut below is one of my favourites. KTH can't help giggling at (presumably) Rain's antics and Rain is just amazed with her. Awww, so sweet!  :x

arqx.jpg


 5e76aaca0b7851f63029836dcda97798.jpg


8269eb4c6950a3a4e2452c4d4979ee43.jpg


3e44b5056e08abdeb0f3ae8dfb333536.jpg



c2.jpg



c1.jpg







Cr  :  disneydreams89



The full video on the Coupang CF + MV + NG + Making + Message
October/November 2011




cr  :  salang13221



:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x



Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest RitzTarits Sim

Thanks so much to the one who started/formed this thread.  I hope the two will develop a serious relationship and eventually get married.  Thanks to those who keep this thread alive.  I lurk here every now and then and though I should post to encourage and thank everyone who are members of this thread. Thank you one and all!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nancyzak said:

Annyeong everyone!  :-h

I notice that we have fan made videos of the couple capturing their Coupang ads and BTSes, but the couple's  Coupang ads and the ads making videos have not made their way through to this thread yet. L-)  :-?

Today, as we turn to page 16, is a good time to bring in some, for me to dedicate a song to the couple, heheheh, since, like @anjjo said, LOVE IS IN THE AIR and KTH IS BACK FROM THAILAND TO RAIN'S ARMS! Yay!    :x :x :x   \:D/

The song that I am dedicating to the couple is a beautiful romantic song called 'The Day I Fall in Love'. It's one of the OSTs for Disney's Pocahontas, sang by James Ingram and Dolly Parton. :x <:-P

I chance upon two fan made videos of favourite Disney films with the song. I could instantly relate the sparks/mood/joy of love depicted in the MV with the actions of couple while dancing for their Coupang ads.  ;) :-bd =D>

This is how I arrange my dedication. 

1.   The Coupang ad. :x

2.   The lyrics for 'The Day I Fall in Love'. :x :-bd

3.   The Coupang ads BTS. Can you feel the sparks flying between Rain and KTH in the dancing part? :x :x :x \:D/ <:-P

4.   The fan made MV of the song. I do not have difficulty in relating the couple in the Coupang ads BTS with the feel in this video. Do you?  ;)

5.   Craving for more? Alright, let us take a look at the stills. ;) :-bd

6.   Encore? Alright, again! Another fan made video of the song, but with slightly more clips of the Disney films. :x :-bd

7.   Finally, the entire Coupang CF + NG + MV + Making + Message, as a matter of record   :x :-bd =D>    ...and evidence, kekeke!   ;) :-bd <:-P ;))


Enjoy and spread LOVE!  ^:)^ :x :x :x



********************************************************************************************************************************************




RAIN & KIM TAE HEE


THE DAY I FALL IN LOVE



:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Cr  :  ratoka8




Just an ordinary day
Started out the same old way
Then I looked into your eyes and knew
Today would be a first for me
The day I fall in love
On the day I fall in love
Sky will be a perfect blue
And I'll give my heart forever more
To someone who is just like you
The day I fall in love
People all say love is wonderful
That the bells will ring
The birds will sing
The skies will open
I wonder where's that great big symphony
Roll over Beethoven
Won't you play with me
And I'll never promise to be true to anyone
Unless it's you
Unless it's you
The day I fall in love
Just an ordinary day
Started out the same old way
Then I looked into your eyes and knew
Today will be a first for me
A first for me
The day I fall in love
I know you'll be there
Ooh....I know...
The day I fall in love


Songwriters: MAGNESS, CLIFTON/INGRAM, JAMES E./SAGER, CAROLE BAYER

The Day I Fall In Love lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc., Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG GOLD SONGS OBO ALL ABOUT EVE MUSIC



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Cr  :  ratoka8


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Cr  :  fantachan



The cut below is one of my favourites. KTH can't help giggling at (presumably) Rain's antics and Rain is just amazed with her. Awww, so sweet!  :x 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=


Cr  :  disneydreams89



The full video on the Coupang CF + MV + NG + Making + Message
October/November 2011


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

cr  :  salang13221



:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest merycote


Nancyzak
 said:willenette said:Hi Nancyzak, wow, thanks for all these infos about KTH's scuba-diving. I guess if she's not an actress she'll be a good dive master - hehehe. I've known that so many people get passionate about diving & increasing number of women started taking interest into this already but this kind of sport isn't for me as well. Does it mean that after learning golf RAIN will also learn to scuba dive? Ahhh..............why not, huh? :))

Link to post
Share on other sites

RitzTarits Sim said: Thanks so much to the one who started/formed this thread.  I hope the two will develop a serious relationship and eventually get married.  Thanks to those who keep this thread alive.  I lurk here every now and then and thoughy I should post to encourage and thank everyone who are members of this thread. Thank you one and all!

Link to post
Share on other sites



anjjo said:
Hi dear Nanzyzak,  I am overwhelmed with KTH's achievement in sports being a holder of an scuba diving certificate.    It is not an easy feat for a lady.   I remember  that you told that she  was tomboyish then when she was younger, but now she is a very pretty damsel from head to foot.   :)     Her athletic inclination serves her well - healthy well-shaped body, glowing skin and I am sure a very brilliant and clever disposition.   She is not just a beauty physically, but mentally and spiritually as well.    No need to mention financially, it is already a given, heheh.   :))   :))   :-bd

She enthralled and captured the hearts of the Thais in her recent appearance there and though her affair with Rain was mentioned in some questions to her, it seems that there was no clear info on this topic, on how she dealt with it.     :D   Maybe she followed her BF's style. :))   :))

It is not far-fetched that Rain will also seek to be trained as an scuba diver to join her GF in that activity.   But not now, he must not be under pressure as he is not proficient in golf yet.   I suppose that by this time he already had that proper golfing form having KTH as his coach, so romantic.  :x ;;)

Rain had always  been health conscious and indulges in water skiing,  nature tripping like mountain climbing and of course, his dancing.   Let me share these  write-ups - 


18-22 Jun 2011 - Rain waterskiing in Yangsuri


지금 양수리 웨이크 타러 왓 는데. 정지훈님 빽가님 오셧네요... 사진 은 미안 해서 안찍고 너무 멋지 네요...
When I went to do some wakeboard in Yangsuri, there were 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) and Baeagka. I could not have the heart to take Rain's pictures without asking..He is so gorgeous, charming.


양수리 찾 으신 비님.. 몸도 좋으 시고 이날 여기 올킬
Rain who came into Yangsuri..He's got a nice body..Everyone turned to look at him that day.


Rain doing water sport
24.06.2011


지금 양수리 웨이크 타러 왓 는데. 정지훈님 빽가님 오셧네요... 사진 은 미안 해서 안찍고 너무 멋지 네요...http://lockerz.com/s/111722142

http://twitpic.com/5f1a5u 양수리 찾 으신 비님.. 몸도 좋으 시고 이날 여기 올킬

 
 


http://twitpic.com/5f1c8k
Credit : jungmin @ twitter


-----------------------------------------------


class="post-title"10.18.10 [KBS] Kim: ‘Rain Hates to Lose’   10/18/2010 


Entertainer Kim Je-dong, known for his love for hiking, shared an episode about a trip up a mountain with singer and actor Rain.

On the KBS 2TV talk show “Win Win” Tuesday, Kim said they planned the hike in hopes that Rain would receive good energy from nature before embarking on a global concert.

Kim said Rain showed up in too much gear and clothes. He even wore army boots and Kim thought he would sweat excessively.

Rain was actually worried about whether Kim, his senior, could manage the hike, and Kim just smiled at his concern.

Kim said he’d been there before and he knew the trail to the end so it was easy for him. Rain, meanwhile, showing off his immense strength, walked ahead of him in the early stages.

But he began to struggle from midway. The singer sweated profusely but he remained proud. Kim told him to take off his jacket but he refused.

Kim thought Rain, playing tough, was so amusing so that he later pretended to go slowly and Rain said, “Are you always this slow?”

Kim played the good older brother to the end. He said the next day he received a text message from Rain, “I feel like throwing up.”

The glib entertainer Kim has had strained ties with KBS lately. It was his first appearance on a KBS entertainment show in one year but his talk was as witty as ever.

credit: TV Report

source : http://english.kbs.co.kr/TVRadio/HotTopic/view.html?No=684


These gifs below were from his appearance at the same show on another date.  So cute. 
class="post-title"10.26.10 [GIFS] Rain @ Win Win Talk Show------------------------------------------------------------


As a dancer -

1 Jul 2010 -  Rain named as this generation's ultimate super dancer by 'Lee Joo-No' who was one member of 'Seo Tae-Ji' & His Boys' 





'Lee Joo-No' (43 years old) who was the most influential dancer and was one member of 3 male group 'Seo Tae-Ji' & His Boys', has named Rain, who has become globally recognized over Korea, as this generation's ultimate super dancer among singers working today. Girl group '4 Minute's member 'Hyuna' has been chosen as the female dancer.

credit to My Daily
Brief translation by rain bird
from: raincloud


----------------------------------------


Finally, let's not forget his strenuous training in his film Ninja Assassin -  :-bd :D

Posted: 13.05.2008

Photos of Rain training for his role in his next movie, “NinjaAssassin” was released recently. He is seen wearing a singlet, holdingtwo sword props in his hands as he went through sword fightingtechniques. But most importantly, you can see his much talked aboutsignificantly beefed up body

For his role in “Ninja Assassin”,Rain specially hired trainers that trained the cast in “300″ to beef uphis body. He went through more than 10 hours of intense training andstrict diet each day just to sculpt his body as seen in the pictures.

Rainhad revealed in an interview when he was back in Korea recently topromote “Speed Racer” that he was surprised with his bodytransformation, “I have a body that’s difficult to build up musclesactually. But just four months of intense training, I was prettyshocked at the results.”

Rain revealed himself that during his work-out period, he has only had a diet consisting of chicken breast,raw fish, sweet potatoes and salad. The work-out lasted for four months and saw his body fat level reduce from 12% to only 5%.

“Ninja Assassin” is Rain’s follow-up movie with The Wachowski Brothers after“Speed Racer”. Filming started at the end of April in Germany and is expected to hit cinemas next year.

source: coolsmurf


Distributed by Warner Brothers
Picture by Jim Maidment
Jay-Rain-USA.com

     


website with article and pictures:
http://yeinjee.com/2008/rain-training-for-ninja-assassin/

_________________

 
 

Source : naver & benamoo
credit:karman1668@rainhk



--------------------------------------


Nancyzak said: cocomhe said: ebulli3nt said: Happy Halloween to BiHee / BiKim shippers! 8-X

One of these days, I'd go nuts if I come across latest news that reveal Rain and Kim Tae Hee on a public date. A girl could always dream! :)>-
Link to post
Share on other sites

merycote said:
Nancyzak
 said:willenette said:Hi Nancyzak, wow, thanks for all these infos about KTH's scuba-diving. I guess if she's not an actress she'll be a good dive master - hehehe. I've known that so many people get passionate about diving & increasing number of women started taking interest into this already but this kind of sport isn't for me as well. Does it mean that after learning golf RAIN will also learn to scuba dive? Ahhh..............why not, huh? :))

Link to post
Share on other sites


Since we received such a happy news of the couple having their own scuba diving licences today,
I decided to post artworks of mine of them having fun at the beach and in the sea.....together.  :x :x :x

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!


************************************


RAIN & KIM TAE HEE

TOGETHERNESS



p3bl.jpg


ht7k.jpg


yc1v.jpg

Cr photos : Owners





Link to post
Share on other sites


Nancyzak said:

anjjo said:
Hi dear Nanzyzak,  I am overwhelmed with KTH's achievement in sports being a holder of an scuba diving certificate.    It is not an easy feat for a lady.   I remember  that you told that she  was tomboyish then when she was younger, but now she is a very pretty damsel from head to foot.   :)     Her athletic inclination serves her well - healthy well-shaped body, glowing skin and I am sure a very brilliant and clever disposition.   She is not just a beauty physically, but mentally and spiritually as well.    No need to mention financially, it is already a given, heheh.   :))   :))   :-bd

She enthralled and captured the hearts of the Thais in her recent appearance there and though her affair with Rain was mentioned in some questions to her, it seems that there was no clear info on this topic, on how she dealt with it.     :D   Maybe she followed her BF's style. :))   :))

It is not far-fetched that Rain will also seek to be trained as an scuba diver to join her GF in that activity.   But not now, he must not be under pressure as he is not proficient in golf yet.   I suppose that by this time he already had that proper golfing form having KTH as his coach, so romantic.  :x ;;)

Rain had always  been health conscious and indulges in water skiing,  nature tripping like mountain climbing and of course, his dancing.   Let me share these  write-ups - 


18-22 Jun 2011 - Rain waterskiing in Yangsuri


지금 양수리 웨이크 타러 왓 는데. 정지훈님 빽가님 오셧네요... 사진 은 미안 해서 안찍고 너무 멋지 네요...
When I went to do some wakeboard in Yangsuri, there were 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain) and Baeagka. I could not have the heart to take Rain's pictures without asking..He is so gorgeous, charming.


양수리 찾 으신 비님.. 몸도 좋으 시고 이날 여기 올킬
Rain who came into Yangsuri..He's got a nice body..Everyone turned to look at him that day.


Rain doing water sport
24.06.2011


지금 양수리 웨이크 타러 왓 는데. 정지훈님 빽가님 오셧네요... 사진 은 미안 해서 안찍고 너무 멋지 네요...http://lockerz.com/s/111722142

http://twitpic.com/5f1a5u 양수리 찾 으신 비님.. 몸도 좋으 시고 이날 여기 올킬

 
 


http://twitpic.com/5f1c8k
Credit : jungmin @ twitter


-----------------------------------------------


class="post-title"10.18.10 [KBS] Kim: ‘Rain Hates to Lose’   10/18/2010 


Entertainer Kim Je-dong, known for his love for hiking, shared an episode about a trip up a mountain with singer and actor Rain.

On the KBS 2TV talk show “Win Win” Tuesday, Kim said they planned the hike in hopes that Rain would receive good energy from nature before embarking on a global concert.

Kim said Rain showed up in too much gear and clothes. He even wore army boots and Kim thought he would sweat excessively.

Rain was actually worried about whether Kim, his senior, could manage the hike, and Kim just smiled at his concern.

Kim said he’d been there before and he knew the trail to the end so it was easy for him. Rain, meanwhile, showing off his immense strength, walked ahead of him in the early stages.

But he began to struggle from midway. The singer sweated profusely but he remained proud. Kim told him to take off his jacket but he refused.

Kim thought Rain, playing tough, was so amusing so that he later pretended to go slowly and Rain said, “Are you always this slow?”

Kim played the good older brother to the end. He said the next day he received a text message from Rain, “I feel like throwing up.”

The glib entertainer Kim has had strained ties with KBS lately. It was his first appearance on a KBS entertainment show in one year but his talk was as witty as ever.

credit: TV Report

source : http://english.kbs.co.kr/TVRadio/HotTopic/view.html?No=684


These gifs below were from his appearance at the same show on another date.  So cute. 
class="post-title"10.26.10 [GIFS] Rain @ Win Win Talk Show------------------------------------------------------------


As a dancer -

1 Jul 2010 -  Rain named as this generation's ultimate super dancer by 'Lee Joo-No' who was one member of 'Seo Tae-Ji' & His Boys' 





'Lee Joo-No' (43 years old) who was the most influential dancer and was one member of 3 male group 'Seo Tae-Ji' & His Boys', has named Rain, who has become globally recognized over Korea, as this generation's ultimate super dancer among singers working today. Girl group '4 Minute's member 'Hyuna' has been chosen as the female dancer.

credit to My Daily
Brief translation by rain bird
from: raincloud


----------------------------------------


Finally, let's not forget his strenuous training in his film Ninja Assassin -  :-bd :D

Posted: 13.05.2008

Photos of Rain training for his role in his next movie, “NinjaAssassin” was released recently. He is seen wearing a singlet, holdingtwo sword props in his hands as he went through sword fightingtechniques. But most importantly, you can see his much talked aboutsignificantly beefed up body

For his role in “Ninja Assassin”,Rain specially hired trainers that trained the cast in “300″ to beef uphis body. He went through more than 10 hours of intense training andstrict diet each day just to sculpt his body as seen in the pictures.

Rainhad revealed in an interview when he was back in Korea recently topromote “Speed Racer” that he was surprised with his bodytransformation, “I have a body that’s difficult to build up musclesactually. But just four months of intense training, I was prettyshocked at the results.”

Rain revealed himself that during his work-out period, he has only had a diet consisting of chicken breast,raw fish, sweet potatoes and salad. The work-out lasted for four months and saw his body fat level reduce from 12% to only 5%.

“Ninja Assassin” is Rain’s follow-up movie with The Wachowski Brothers after“Speed Racer”. Filming started at the end of April in Germany and is expected to hit cinemas next year.

source: coolsmurf


Distributed by Warner Brothers
Picture by Jim Maidment
Jay-Rain-USA.com

     


website with article and pictures:
http://yeinjee.com/2008/rain-training-for-ninja-assassin/

_________________

 
 

Source : naver & benamoo
credit:karman1668@rainhk



--------------------------------------


Nancyzak said: cocomhe said: ebulli3nt said: Happy Halloween to BiHee / BiKim shippers! 8-X

One of these days, I'd go nuts if I come across latest news that reveal Rain and Kim Tae Hee on a public date. A girl could always dream! :)>-
Link to post
Share on other sites

''Rain had always  been health conscious and indulges in water skiing,  nature tripping like mountain climbing and of course, his dancing''.

I can't even remember the kind of sports which he didn't go in for. He likes football, skiing, baseball, snowboarding, boxing, martial arts and many others... Rain is a real champion 8->

dopy-5Aeglp2lp3vKvBrjr26BsZ.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest merycote

Nancyzak

said:


Since we received such a happy news of the couple having their own scuba diving licences today,
I decided to post artworks of mine of them having fun at the beach and in the sea.....together.  :x :x :x

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!


************************************

RAIN & KIM TAE HEE
TOGETHERNESS

Cr photos : Owners


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..