✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

anjjo said: Marusya nya said: lexus123 said: Hello @Nancyzak, by any chance do you know of any video from Rain's fan meeting? We finally have KTH's video from her event but non yet from Rain's event. I am still hoping that we'll get to see some of the videos. Or maybe @anjjo has one.... or was the event exclusive? were the fans told not to take videos? Ok let's wait a little bit longer... patience is a virtue.... :x :x :x

Nancyzak said: anjjo said:
@Nancyzak,  let's have a toast and CHEERS!   I wonder what we will have when we reach the 20th page.   Happy 10th Page to everyone and I hope all of us will harmoniously share and contribute for the success of our couple's thread.   :-*     >:D<

pic credit:as tagged

Nancyzak said:
My dear @anjjo,

Thank you so much for sharing with us the articles, pictures and videos of Rain at the MCM Singapore flagship store opening and his fan meeting. I know I'm late again in my reply, but I got so much to say about them that I need to check myself to keep within the context.  ;):))

So, have you managed to catch some breath after the deluge of news, pictures and videos of Rain over the weekend? As you can see, we have KTH's pictures and articles on her Ohui Charity Bazaar event the day after Rain's fan meeting. @xHeonheex mentioned about 300 pictures of her at the event in KTH's thread and I think she selected a fair bit, but I selected the few above for this thread.

I see that Rain's appearance at the MCM store opening in Singapore was a trememdous success. Gosh, the people that are flocking all over him. No wonder he looks guarded most of the time and .......  maybe thinking, missing and anticipating to talk to his love who was suppose to be on her way back or just got back from her Berlin trip around that time? Kekeke..  ;);)) :))

Oh yes. Congrats to Rain and his loyal fans for the successful fan meeting! Beautiful Cathedral like building to have the meeting. Beautiful flowers and rice garlands from fans all over. I was captivated by the visuals. A very well thought out and organized fan meeting. Rain couldn't be happier interacting with his fans. I like seeing the picture of him smiling with so much happiness. See the one with him seated and smiling happily that I retain in your posting above. It's a complete opposite of the expression we get to see of him at Incheon airport. If the local media is fair to him, I bet, they'll soon get a communicative and smiling Rain at them.

With his string of successes from Sonic Bang right up to his recent fan meeting,  I'm sure KTH shares with him, his happiness with his successes. Isn't she glowing at her Ohui Charity Bazaar event? So relax and cheerful! I could practically see and feel the happiness emanating from the very core of her heart! And isn't he himself glowing with so much happiness in that picture above, which I suspect in part due to his state of feelings for his fans and another of his current happiness with KTH? I hope so! :x :x :x :-bd

Going back to Rain's responses in the Q&A session at his fan meeting, it seems to me and I'm sure to many, that Rain is taking an extra effort in ensuring that he is well prepared  for his major comeback and he is making a point to balance work with his 'personal business' going forward. I do not know whether Rain use to say anything about putting aside some time for his 'personal business' before his enlistment, but I do, at least, know that he has plan to build a boutique hotel on his former management building site and that will require his attention and yes, same as you, I do hope that includes KTH. If she is going to be his significant other later, sufficient quality time with KTH is something that must be on the card. KTH had emphasized on cherishing relationship to the end. If it is important to her in a permanent relationship, and if he too is seeking a lasting and happy relationship with her,  I'm sure he knows that he needs to make it his business to make room for each other to spend time with.  :x :-bd :D

I actually did not expect Rain to say anything on his love life at the fan meeting. LOL, his girlfriend was to appear for her OHui Charity Bazaar the following day and surely he wants to protect his girlfriend from a stampede by the press. Look at the number of reporters and photographers that turned up at the event. I don't think we see that many last year. I hope the bazaar gets the widest coverage with the large media turn out.  I post below some articles and video on KTH's OHui Charity Bazaar.  :-bd :D

Kim Tae Hee joins in charity bazaar in Seoul

class="pvrichtxttitle"South Korean actress Kim Tae Hee smiles at a charity bazaar by skincare brand O Hui in Seoul, South Korea, 13 October 2013.
class="pvrichtxttitle"(photo by Yonhap News Agency / Imaginechina)Updated: 14 October 2013 09:14

South Korean actress Kim Tae Hee attended a charity bazaar by skincare brand O Hui in Seoul, South Korea, 13 October 2013. Dressed in a black-blue fringe top and a black leather short skirt, Kim Tae-Hee showed off her perfect figure with enviable elegance as well as splendid smiles at the event.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/imc-photoviewer.aspx?cp-documentid=254086858

class="headline"[Photo] Kim Tae Hee attends a special charity event hosted by O HUIBy Kim Dong-Joo | STAR N News

[Photo] Kim Tae Hee attends a special charity event hosted by O HUI

On October 13th, Kim Tae Hee attended 'O HUI 2013 Beautiful Face Bazaar' which was held in Shinsa-dong, Seoul.

'O HUI 2013 Beautiful Face Bazaar' is a part of campaign that Ohui is hosting to support poor children who are needs of medical aids.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/photo-kim-tae-hee-attends-a-special-charity-054326626.html

Kim Tae Hee Participates in O HUI’s Charity Bazaar for Children with Facial Deformities

[by Chloe Yun / photo by Jang Moon Sun]

On October 13 South Korea’s cosmetic brand O HUI and actress Kim Tae Hee held a charity Bazzar at Garosu-gil ‘Mug for Rabbit,’ Seoul.
O HUI sells ‘2013 O HUI Beautiful No. 1 Kit’ limited edition at the event and donates part of sales to children with deformities for the cost of plastic surgery. 
On that day, Kim Tae Hee, as a model of O HUI, introduced and helped selling the ‘2013 O HUI Beautiful No. 1 Kit’ limited edition. 
Meanwhile, O HUI has held the annual charity bazaar event and supported children with facial deformities since 2007, in corroboration with Seoul University Children Hospital Association. 

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=7176

[bnt photo] Kim Tae Hee Flaunts Her Flawless Face

[by Chloe Yun / photo by Jang Moon Sun]

On October 13 South Korea’s cosmetic brand O HUI and actress Kim Tae He held a charity Bazzar at Garosu-gil ‘Mug for Rabbit,’ Seoul.

Meanwhile, O HUI has held the annual charity bazaar event and supported children with facial deformities since 2007, in corroboration with Seoul University Children Hospital Association. 

http://www.redcarpet.net.my/2013/10/bnt-photo-kim-tae-hee-flaunts-her-flawless-face/

Video of the event, courtesy of @xHeonheex at KTH's thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Cr : dorama456

A write-up by Breathlesssurvival of the power couple. Thank you to her and I hope to see more of such article in her blog in the future.  :x :x :x ^#(^ =D>

class="entry-title"it’s business as usual for power couple kim tae hee & rain

Lovebirds Kim Tae Hee and Rain spent the previous weekend clocking in public appearances…separately, of course. I suspect a stampede would arise if they ever attend an event together.

Rain made a whirlwind trip to Singapore last Friday to attend the flagship boutique opening and runway show of MCM, a brand he is closely associated with. The next morning, he was whizzing back to Seoul, where he held a fan meeting later in the evening. It was his first official fan meeting since getting discharged from the army. I have seen quite a number of pictures and videos for both events and it is evident that Rain loves his fans much more than the glitzy glam of fashion extravaganzas.

He appears terribly stoic and resigned in those front row snaps and it looks as if he spent most of his twiddling his thumbs and surreptitiously checking his watch. Heh. But that being said, he is ever considerate of his fans, always smiling and waving when they holler his name. Sweet.

His fan meeting was a different thing altogether. He was beaming and genuinely in high spirits, getting the crowd high with his brand of sexy, cute antics. Seeing the stills has me itching to catch him on stage again.

On the other hand, girlfriend Kim Tae Hee positively glowed when she graced a charity bazaar for OHUI, the beauty brand she endorses. I love Kim Tae Hee to the stars, but to be brutally honest, I don’t love her fashion choices half the time. But I’m really liking her outfit this time round. Love the cinched waist of the top, the navy and black combi, the leather detailing on her skirt and those are some cool, strappy heels.

As usual, she is all warmth and natural charm, and I’m pretty sure the media was swooning over her. Back to the superficial, I like her figure because she’s always healthily slim, and never a bag of bones. Her eyes rightly crinkle every time she flashes that easygoing smile of hers and her facial muscles don’t look frozen in place.

The power couple hasn’t been seen together at all since Rain’s military discharge, but I figure they should be doing fine. They must be employing some serious stealth and avoidance tactics. Rain is inscrutable and trying to squeeze any happy-in-love hints from him would be like juicing a rock. But just looking at how relaxed and cheerful Kim Tae Hee is pretty much solid proof that all things are in order on the romance front.

The woman always gives it away, no?

photo credits as stated

http://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2013/10/14/its-business-as-usual-for-power-couple-kim-tae-hee-rain/

anjjo said:@ Nancyzak, thanks dear for the concern.  I am now a bit relax, it's like a marathon posting Rain's updates.   I have prepared "save draft" of  this post earlier, so allow me to share it first before I tackle your latest reply  and lexus123' later.   ;)  :D 

Thanks for sharing the latest pics of KTH.  It seems both of them agree in coordinating the color of their outfits in the events they attended. Both of them wore black.  So while Rain was occupied  at his Singapore appearance and fan meeting, his lady was busy also with one of her charity works.  Both have big smiles that we can glean that they are contented and satisfied with the current status of their relationship, that even if Rain did not talk about his lovelife in the fan meet, maybe he had not changed his outlook as he had said in this old article -

06.09.10 [Newsen] Rain, “I will not reveal my girlfriend if I had one”

-------------------------------------------

and for being faithful as a family man.  You can notice that he is fond of his sister, he mentioned here that she is to get married, but until now I think she is still single.   No current news about her either.

01.04.09 [starNews] Rain, Someday in the future, I want to be faithful to my family

--------------------------------

KTH can be guided by these pointers -  :))   :)>-   About his income, it will change when he is married, KTH will do the budgeting.   :))   :D

05.28.10 [info] Ten Ways To Know Rain *wink*

Another article and more pictures of KTH attending the Ohui Charity Bazaar on 13 October 2013, courtesy of @xHeonheex at KTH's thread:

Kim Tae Hee attends a charity event
STAR N NewsKim Tae Hee attends a charity event

Kim Tae Hee drew attention with a beautiful look at a bazaar.

On October 13th, Kim Tae Hee attended 'Ohui 2013 Beautiful Face Bazaar' which was held in Shinsa-dong, Seoul.

'Ohui 2013 Beautiful Face Bazaar' is a part of campaign that Ohui is hosting to support poor children who are needs of medical aids.

Kim Tae Hee appeared at the event in a blue knit, black mini skirt, and black high heels.

Netizens who saw the photo left comments, such as "She's looking beautiful", "I lost my words by her beauty", "She's the most 

beautiful person ever", and "I don't think I'll be able to breathe if I see her in person".

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/kim-tae-hee-attends-a-charity-event-053030600.html

cr. KTH FB

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 2.1em; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.3em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; background-image: url(denied:http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244); background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; "[Photos] Kim Tae Hee at LG Household & Health Care OHUI ’2013 Bazaar’ in Gangnam, Seoul

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/celebrity/photos-kim-tae-hee-at-lg-household-health-care-ohui-2013-bazaar-in-gangnam-seoul/

imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage
imageimage

MBC news report on Rain & Kim Tae Hee couple (14 October 2013)

Courtesy of KimBi FB.

http://imnews.imbc.com/replay/nwtoday/article/3353386_5782.html

MBC Home > 다시보기 > 뉴스투데이

◀ 김태근 리포터 ▶ 

이제는 공식 커플이죠. 

김태희와 비가 하루 간격으로 공식 석상에 모습을 보여 관심사였습니다. 

지금 만나보시죠. 

◀VCR▶ 

블랙 미니스커트 차림으로 등장한 배우 김태희. 

어제 열린 '아름다운 얼굴' 바자회에 모습을 드러낸 건데요. 

안면 기형 어린이들을 위한 바자회에 매년 참가해 오고 있다고 하죠. 

마음씨만큼 아름다운 미모로 카메라 세례를 한몸에 받았습니다.

Google translate:

MBC Home> Switch> News TodayReporter gimtaegeun ◀ ▶
Now it's official couple.
Kim Tae-hee and rainy day to look at every public appearance was to show concern.
Now I want you to meet.
◀ VCR ▶
Black mini skirt dressed actress Kim Tae-hee appeared.
Held yesterday 'beautiful face' exposed gonna look at bazaars.
Bazaar facial deformities for children participating in the coming year being.
The camera, as beautiful as a sweet beauty was baptized in one body.

'SBS' TV entertainment interview with KTH tonight  (trailer and screen-caps)

Courtesy of @xHeonheex at KTH's thread

The trailer:

credit: SBSNOW1

imageimage
credit: baidu

[10-17] [Fancam]131012 Rain & The Cloud 8th Fan Meeting_Talk

Credit: charlotte // rainalu @ youku

Talk

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjIyNTA0MTA4.html

----------------------------------------------

How To Avoid The Sun

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjIyNTY1MDg0.html

----------------------------------------------

Rain & The Cloud 8th Fan Meeting _How To Avoid The Sun _Sweet Talk

credit:rainismyou@rain-cloud

Guest merycote

willenette

said:

Nancyzak

said:

willenette

said:

Nancyzak

said:

KTH drew it during the promotion of her drama with Lee Byung Hun, Iris. The drama was aired in mid-October 2009. So, it's anytime from October/end 2009 to early 2010. [color=#ff0000]

I wonder when was Rain's drawn.

[/color] Would you or @anjjo or @willenette know?