✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

anjjo

said:

Nancyzak

said:

@anjjo,

Hahaha.....what a way to 'spoil' us with the real meaning of 'drooling' from top to bottom..... of your post! Hahaha! 

:P

=))

I think my thumbdrive is going to bomb one of these days with so many pictures of Rain LOL! Wait a minute, just wait a minute, I must qualify, pictures of him for my artworks with my dearest bias in them, full stop! 

:)

)

)

)

Very nice shopping bags that his bodyguard is carrying at Incheon International Airport. Something nice and tasty for loved ones, including KTH? Like the famous Peking Duck to chow down with some fine wine/soju and ....kekeke .... KTH LG Dios made kimchi......complete with candlelights, to celebrate his Asian Entertainer Award? 

;)

:-bd

Hmmmm, probably something more romantic than we could ever think of since Rain has such superior taste!  :x

;)

I hope the Cosmo Beauty Award ceremony will be a stepping stone for my bias in getting some interesting CF/drama/movie/magazine photoshoot offers in China. Yes, I read the article posted by you in back page of how SK actors/actresses getting more pay in China. I'm not sure on the working hours but higher pay is definitely way better!

The following article came right on cue, courtesy of @xtaeheex at KTH's thread. This is a good indication of how well liked KTH is in China and it makes every sense for her to try her artistry there! More so, since Rain is expected to frequent China very often in the future!  :x :-bd

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle"

[News] Queens Yoona (SNSD) and Kim Tae Hee are rare Korean beauty to get in Top 10 Beauty in Asia

No 9. Kim Tae Hee

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/27427-news-queens-yoona-snsd-and-kim-tae-hee-are-rare-korean-beauty-to-get-in-top-10-beauty-in-asia/

I have these to be proud of my bias no matter how trivial they may seem. While it is not a drool like for Rain, at least we could show with pride of his girlfriend!  :x :-bd =D>

:D

class="cb b15"

China's Four Beautiful Ladies Merged Picture "It Looks Like Kim Tae Hee"

by Staff Writer   Jan 10, 2013 08:48 AM

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/7207/20130110/chinas-four-beautiful-ladies-merged-picture-looks.htm

Kim Tae Hee + Han Ga In + Amanda Seyfried + Anne Hathaway photoshopped into one creates...

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Article: Kim Tae Hee + Han Ga In + Amanda Seyfried + Anne Hathaway, history's most beautiful woman photoshopped

Source:

TV Report via Nate

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/09/kim-tae-hee-han-ga-in-amanda-seyfried.html?utm_medium=twitter

Sharing some Japanese 25ans magazine covers of KTH. Something which I would like to see of her for the Chinese magazines one day!  :x 8-> [-O<

kim tae hee in 25 ans magazine

http://sondoshan.blogspot.com/2012/03/kim-tae-hee-in-25-ans-magazine.html

willenette

said:

willenette

said:

anjjo

said: [size=5]

Kim Tae Hee - Rain was mentioned on the 'Star News' article
2013-11-03

Moon Geun Young-Kim Bum so far.. Older woman younger man couples, This year, seven pairs

In the entertainment industry, the word 'older woman younger man couple' is not awkward anymore.

In January, Kim Tae Hee and Rain dating was reputedly the sensational news, starting with the 1st of the dating who appreciate the fact that Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum so far, this year seven pairs of Older woman Younger man Star Couples were born. Kim Tae-Hee (33) and Rain (31) from the end of last year as of January 1, nourish love officially admitted to dating. At the time of the meeting of two lovers of the top stars gathered a big topic.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013110116464614813&type=1&outlink=1

credit:KimBiFB

Nancyzak said:

anjjo

said:

Nancyzak

said:

@anjjo,

Hahaha.....what a way to 'spoil' us with the real meaning of 'drooling' from top to bottom..... of your post! Hahaha! 

:P

=))

I think my thumbdrive is going to bomb one of these days with so many pictures of Rain LOL! Wait a minute, just wait a minute, I must qualify, pictures of him for my artworks with my dearest bias in them, full stop! 

)

)

)

Very nice shopping bags that his bodyguard is carrying at Incheon International Airport. Something nice and tasty for loved ones, including KTH? Like the famous Peking Duck to chow down with some fine wine/soju and ....kekeke .... KTH LG Dios made kimchi......complete with candlelights, to celebrate his Asian Entertainer Award? 

;)

:-bd

Hmmmm, probably something more romantic than we could ever think of since Rain has such superior taste!  :x

;)

I hope the Cosmo Beauty Award ceremony will be a stepping stone for my bias in getting some interesting CF/drama/movie/magazine photoshoot offers in China. Yes, I read the article posted by you in back page of how SK actors/actresses getting more pay in China. I'm not sure on the working hours but higher pay is definitely way better!

The following article came right on cue, courtesy of @xtaeheex at KTH's thread. This is a good indication of how well liked KTH is in China and it makes every sense for her to try her artistry there! More so, since Rain is expected to frequent China very often in the future!  :x :-bd

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle"

[News] Queens Yoona (SNSD) and Kim Tae Hee are rare Korean beauty to get in Top 10 Beauty in Asia

No 9. Kim Tae Hee

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/27427-news-queens-yoona-snsd-and-kim-tae-hee-are-rare-korean-beauty-to-get-in-top-10-beauty-in-asia/

I have these to be proud of my bias no matter how trivial they may seem. While it is not a drool like for Rain, at least we could show with pride of his girlfriend!  :x :-bd =D>

:D

class="cb b15"

China's Four Beautiful Ladies Merged Picture "It Looks Like Kim Tae Hee"

by Staff Writer   Jan 10, 2013 08:48 AM

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/7207/20130110/chinas-four-beautiful-ladies-merged-picture-looks.htm

Kim Tae Hee + Han Ga In + Amanda Seyfried + Anne Hathaway photoshopped into one creates...

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Article: Kim Tae Hee + Han Ga In + Amanda Seyfried + Anne Hathaway, history's most beautiful woman photoshopped

Source:

TV Report via Nate

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/09/kim-tae-hee-han-ga-in-amanda-seyfried.html?utm_medium=twitter

Sharing some Japanese 25ans magazine covers of KTH. Something which I would like to see of her for the Chinese magazines one day!  :x 8-> [-O<

kim tae hee in 25 ans magazine

http://sondoshan.blogspot.com/2012/03/kim-tae-hee-in-25-ans-magazine.html

class="cb b15"Kim Tae Hee Shares The Secret To Delicious Kimchi

Nov 05, 2013

kim tae hee

Asia's Number One beauty icon Kim Tae Hee admits to be lacking in cooking skills.

On October 31, Kim Tae Hee made an appearance as a brand ambassador for the brand LG for their new product LG Dios Kimchi Tok Tok which promotes the secret to making delicious kimchi. With her during the event was comedian Kim Joon Ho who was the host, and one of Korea's most well know food analysts Lee Jong Im.

The event was broadcast through SBS's "Good Morning" last November 4, and during the "Learn how to make delicious kimchi with Kim Tae Hee", the actress talked about her love for cooking.

"Yes, I enjoy cooking," she said when asked if she liked making meals. "However, I can barely make anything. It is also my first time making kimchi."

Through the help of an instructor, Kim Tae Hee prepared her first kimchi. While cooking, she was told, "These skills are essential for someone who wants to be loved by the person they marry." The actress answered with her world-class smile and as she continued to cook her meal.

In addition, she talked about her drama plans in the future. She said, "I am currently looking through new projects while enjoying my free time. Whether it is a movie or a drama, I look forward to meeting the audience soon.

Source:kdramastars

-------------------------------------------

Korean Celebrity Real Life Couple (Part 1) [uPDATED]

Rain and Kim Tae Hee at mins 4:35 - 4:59

http://youtu.be/1Y79-s6IcEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y79-s6IcEQ&feature=youtu.be

Source:KImBIFB

Nancyzak said:
anjjo said:
Thank you dear Nancyzak, for sharing these invaluable infos, stories and pictures about KTH's  childhood and education.   She has the good fortune to be born into a wealthy family with the advantages of flawless beauty, and intelligence.   While the process of her and Rain's upbringing  seems to be poles apart, however the law of opposites prevails.   They attract each other and blend into a wonderful balance that brings stability to their romantic relationship.     ;):)>-     L-)    I have faith in the value of their respective distinct characteristics that hopefully will result in marriage and life time partnership.   :)>- :-c   

This is a truthful article and maybe after many years, Rain's life will be put into film or drama with a happy ending with KTH at his side.   :)>-

class="cb b15"Kdrama Stars With A Past Dramatic Enough For A Kdrama Plotby Joan MacDonald   Oct 23, 2013

A few kdrama stars have lived through experiences that would not seem out of place in a kdrama plot.

skipped .       .       .       .        .

skipped .       .       .       .        .

An even more poignant example is singer Rain, the star of "Full House." He doesn't like to talk about his childhood much but he was very poor growing up, so poor, the family often did not have enough to eat. His mother was sick with diabetes and they did not have enough money for medicine. At one point they were about to become homeless when a kindhearted relative took them in.

Rain always knew he wanted to sing and dance and having that dream made it easier to endure the many hardships he faced. Being looked down on by so many people made him even more determined to succeed. He danced for hours every day and kept going to auditions where he was rejected because he was not considered attractive enough. Sadly, his mom died before she ever got to see him achieve his dream.

Not only has he achieved success beyond his wildest dreams but despite his rough childhood, friends say he has grown up to be a nice guy.

x x x                                           x x x                                        x x x

Source:http://www.kdramastars.com

------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, let me share one of Rain's triumphs when he won the “Biggest Badass Star” Award at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards  -

06.07.10 [Asiae] Rain Becomes 1st Korean To Score Win At MTV Movie Awards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

Multi-talented entertainer Rain has become the first Korean celebrity to score a win at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards, according to his agency J. Tune Entertainment on Monday.

J. Tune announced in a press release that the singer and actor was named “Biggest Badass Star” at the awards ceremony, held Sunday (U.S. time) in Los Angeles.

Rain picked up MTV’s signature popcorn trophy for his star turn in last year’s martial arts pic “Ninja Assassin,” beating out high-profile nominees such as Angelina Jolie, Channing Tatum, Chris Pine and Sam Worthington.

The star, who had previously said that he was happy just to even be attending the event, delivered the following message through the agency after his big win.

“I think everything I endured while shooting ‘Ninja Assassin’ is coming to fruition. I would like to thank the fans who have given me enormous support from the bottom of my heart,” the actor was quoted as saying.

Born Jung Ji-hoon, Rain has released six studio albums to date and performed at numerous concert tours throughout Asia and in the U.S. including a sold-out concert at Madison Square Garden.

He has been busy building his career in Hollywood over the past few years, making his debut through the Wachowski Brothers’ pic “Speed Racer” in 2008 and following it up with a lead role in “Assassin.”

Last March, he scored a triple win at the Green Planet Movie Awards, picking up trophies for “10 Outstanding Asians in Hollywood,” “Asian Cultural Ambassador of the Year” and “Best International Entertainer (Asia).”

Rain will be returning to Korea tomorrow evening.

Reporter : Lynn Kim lynn2878@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht…060713034864212

More pics

--------------------------------------------

class="post-title"06.12.10 [Newsen] Rain kept his faith with his late mother that he would win the Mtv Award

Rain won ‘Biggest Badass Star’ Golden Popcorn trophy at 2010 MTV Movie Awards held in LA’s Gibson Amphitheater, USA. on June 6th, 9am (by the local time).

Rain stated his feelings about having received the award on KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment News’ aired on June 12th, “I had promised my late mother 10 years ago that I would surely win such a great one as MTV Movie Award and dedicate it to her. I’m really happy because I seemed to keep my promise.”

Before this, Rain expressed, being heading for Amphitheater, “I’ve never been nervous in any circumstances, but I’m on the edge of my seat this time. In fact, 10 years ago when I didn’t debut yet, my wish was to win an award at overseas awards ceremony.”

About what he was nominated for a MTV Movie Award, beating top stars, he said, “It is quite absurd. The sort of thing that you would only see on a simulated news has really happened.”

He was honest even just before the ceremony began, “I’m so happy. I’m really tense and it is like a dream come true.”

When he really won the award, he gave a bright smile by saying, “I’m so pleased. It’s like a dream to win the award. My success can be attributed to your hard work.” and “I had promised my late mother 10 years ago that I would win such a great award abroad. I’m really happy because I seemed to keep my promise. I can’t believe this is for real.”

credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20100612n08819?mid=e0101

Brief translation by rain bird.

---------------------------------------

class="post-title"06.11.10 Rain was laughing, but was crying inside, when his name was called at 2010 MTV Movie Awards ★★★NEWS 06/11/2010 Comments: 7

Rain stated his feelings about having won Biggest Badass Star at 2010 MTV Movie Awards carried live through MTV Korea on Juen 7th, beating the world’s stars, ‘Angelina Jolie’, ‘Channing Tatum’, ‘Christ Pine’, and Samuel Worthington’.

Rain, the first star from Korea to take the MTV Movie Award Popcorn trophy, returned from abroad as crowds of reporters and his fans swarmed Incheon Airport on the afternoon of the 8th.

In an interview with ‘SBS TV Entertainment News’ at the airport, he said, “I had been deeply pained just by filming at the time of the Ninja Assassin shooting, but when my name was called at MTV Movie Awards ceremony, I was crying inside even if I was laughing.”

Regrading ‘Paris Hilton’ who looked across at him when his name was called at the ceremony, he expressed, “She said she enjoyed my movie. I’m just thankful.”

Meanwhile, Rain’s realistic acting in Ninja Assassin appealed to the world, and he had taken home three awards, the Best International Entertainer (Asia), 10 Outstanding Asians in Hollywood, and Asian Cultural Ambassador of the Year at 2010 Green Planet Movie Awards in USA last March.

credit to Newsen http://news.nate.com/view/20100611n03211

---------------------------------------

06.14.10 [starnews] MTV Movie Award Winner Rain Stated, “I’m Not Likely To Make My God Luck Wish In 10 Years”

Rain stated his feelings about having received Biggest Badass Star at 2010 MTV Movie Awards held on June 7th.

Rain told SBS TV show program ‘Good Morning’ aired on the morning of the 14th, “I’m not likely to make my God Luck wish for 10 years because I’ve won such a great award.”, and his face was glowing with a smile.

He added, “The award brought my late mother’s face to my mind. I’ll try harder from now on, so have your eyes on me.”

In an interview before winning the award, he didn’t hide his feelings about how he was so excited, “I’m so nervous, and it’s like a dream.”

Meanwhile, Rain was honorably the first person from Korea to receive a MTV Movie Award.

credit to Money Today’s Star News
Brief translation by rain bird

--------------------------------------------

06.08.10 [Newsen] Rain’s feelings about having received the MTV Moive Award

“The sort of thing that you would only see on a simulated news really happened.

I’d like to thank all my fans.

When I was named Biggest Badass Star, I almost cried, but I smiled.

I did not expect I would win the award.

Rather, I knew ‘Channing Tatum’ would do it.

But, to my surprise, my name was called and I was mightly pleased.

Everything seems to me like a dream.”

“The organizers offered to engrave my name on the popcorn-shaped trophy, so I left it with them.”

“I’ve won an awesome action award called Badass, and the word bears many meanings. One of them is hips.

It was said that everybody was having fun, when I joked with American humor using the word and showed my hips saying I had worked out.”

He joked, “But the truth is, I’ve been exercising to keep the hips fit.”

credit to Newsen http://media.daum.net/entertain/all/view.html?cateid=1005&newsid=20100608181914287&p=newsen

Pictures as tagged.

----------------------------------------

06.08.10 [Newsen] Rain Returned From The 2010 MTV Movie Awards In The Glory Of His Outstanding Achievement

Rain, honored this year with the Biggest Badass Star at MTV Movie Awards and the first person from Korea to receive the award, was given a bunch of flowers as he arrived at Incheon International Airport on the 8th at 5pm.

Rain won the Biggest Badass Star at 2010 MTV Movie Awards held in LA’s ‘Gibson Amphitheatre’, USA. on the 6th (LA time).  ’Angelina Jolie’, ‘Channing Tatum’, ‘Christ Pine’, and Samuel Worthington’ including him had entered into competition for this award.

Rain had stated his feelings right after receiving the award, “At last my time and efforts for the Ninja Assassin shooting seem to have come to fruition. I’d like to thank all my fans for their ongoing support and help.”

His natural and real performance in his hollywood leading movie Ninja Assassin appealed to the world’s moviegoers, and he had taken home three awards, the Best International Entertainer (Asia), 10 Outstanding Asians in Hollywood, and Asian Cultural Ambassador of the Year at 2010 Green Planet Movie Awards in USA last March.

Meanwhile, Rain plans to strive to rehearse his concert tour in Japan which will start from mid-June.

credit to  Newsen http://media.daum.net/entertain/all….608175710502&p=newsen
Brief translation by rain bird

-------------------------------------------------

class="post-title"06.08.10 [Pics] Rain’s Arrival At Incheon Airport After Receiving the MTV Award
Sources & Credits: as tagged

Annyeong everyone!

For the first time since I paid attention to my bias, I have not seen soooo ...many pictures of her at Incheon International Airport for departure. KTH is so gorgeous and elegant, from whichever angle the pictures were taken. This necessitates a show off as it's not very often we get to see this airport photo galore of KTH! Please bear with me! Aja!    :x :-bd =D>

class="post-title"Airport fashion : Kim Tae Hee heading to Shanghai

kim tae hee

Kim Tae Hee was seen at Incheon International Airport on November 6, she’s heading to Shanghai to attend Cosmo Beauty Awards.
The 33-year-old beauty was ready for Shanghai cold weather as she wrapped with white long knit cardigan and black skinny pants.

Source : Donga

http://koreanvibe.com/airport-fashion-kim-tae-hee-heading-to-shanghai

Media Photos - Kim Tae Hee Departs Incheon Airport To Shanghai 131106

Posted by mslee1107 at 7:58 PM

Beautiful and wearing a smile, Kim Tae Hee was spotted at Incheon airport on her way to Shanghai to attend Cosmo Beauty Award 2013 on the 7th, November, that is tomorrow.
credit as tagged via https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kim-Tae-Hee/174309184394
1461076_10151965929834395_1353912698_n.j1422614_10151966183344395_1594683035_n.j1395236_10151965938304395_1861792135_n.j1441172_10151966183329395_1579439001_n.j996935_10151966183319395_1718212182_n.jp1460298_10151966183394395_351760068_n.jp603088_10151965938299395_937394415_n.jpg1455094_10151966183594395_1979217260_n.j1460198_10151966183524395_1404845217_n.j1455879_10151966183554395_1566533303_n.j1422344_10151966183684395_717553723_n.jp1002015_10151966183624395_100759667_n.jp

http://mslee1107wanderingthoughts.blogspot.com/2013/11/media-photos-kim-tae-hee-departs.html

More pictures of KTH, courtesy of xtaeheex at KTH thread.

imageimage

Cr photos : as tagged

Here is the video:

Cr : Lucas Nguyen

anjjo said:

@anjjo, 
Gosh, come ZEPP Tour, I cannot imagine how much more drooling it is going to be for all of us, LOL!   :-O :P:))
Did you notice what KTH said at the LG Dios event? That she is on the look out for her next project and is enjoying her free time in the meantime? Isn't this suspiciously familiar? Didn't Rain said something along this line not too long ago? He said he is considering the many projects that were offered to him at the press con for Mentholatum event in Shanghai and that he is taking things easy if not at practice at his fan meeting at Kyunghee University? 
Hahaha, doing things and talking alike! Hwaiting, Rain and Kim Tae Hee couple! Take things slow at work. Both of you deserve all the time for each other. So, after this, can both of you please  indulge us with pictures of you in some matchy-matchy stuff?!   [-O< ;)  ;))   LOL!   :))
Another 2 days to go before we see KTH in Shanghai. Let me share some old magazine pictures of hers in the meantime.

class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 30px; padding: 0px 0px 25px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(231, 231, 231); outline: 0px; font-size: 32px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Rockwell, Georgia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; width: 500px; position: relative; "Kim Tae Hee-Cosmopolitan

( 7 more pics)

http://ifahisablackjack.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/kim-tae-hee-cosmopolitan-3/

Guest RitzTarits Sim

@Nancyzak - I wish to express my appreciation again to you while going thru the pages of this thread. To see latest photos of KTH and also old or updated news about Rain makes my day!  I am sorry I cannot contribute anything other than make comments like this every now and then.  I am thrilled by the open secret relationship of the two.  At least there was an admission of their dating which I hope will lead to marriage someday.  Keep up your good work and make many fans like me happy!

Thank you too to others like cocomhe and willenette who religiously follow this thread. KTH and Rain - fighting!

Nancyzak said:
anjjo said:

@anjjo, 
Gosh, come ZEPP Tour, I cannot imagine how much more drooling it is going to be for all of us, LOL!   :-O :P:))
Did you notice what KTH said at the LG Dios event? That she is on the look out for her next project and is enjoying her free time in the meantime? Isn't this suspiciously familiar? Didn't Rain said something along this line not too long ago? He said he is considering the many projects that were offered to him at the press con for Mentholatum event in Shanghai and that he is taking things easy if not at practice at his fan meeting at Kyunghee University? 
Hahaha, doing things and talking alike! Hwaiting, Rain and Kim Tae Hee couple! Take things slow at work. Both of you deserve all the time for each other. So, after this, can both of you please  indulge us with pictures of you in some matchy-matchy stuff?!   [-O< ;)  ;))   LOL!   :))
Another 2 days to go before we see KTH in Shanghai. Let me share some old magazine pictures of hers in the meantime.

class="title" style="margin: 0px 0px 30px; padding: 0px 0px 25px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(231, 231, 231); outline: 0px; font-size: 32px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Rockwell, Georgia, 'Palatino Linotype', Palatino, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; width: 500px; position: relative; "Kim Tae Hee-Cosmopolitan

( 7 more pics)

http://ifahisablackjack.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/kim-tae-hee-cosmopolitan-3/

anjjo said: Nancyzak said:
My dear @anjjo,

Finally, I feel a bit settled, after a whirlwind of follow-ups on KTH's 12 Plus events in Bangkok in the last few days! Time to reply your post!  :x

Thank you for sharing one of Rain's many notable achievements in his career as entertainer. We know he has a string of them and I look forward to you gradually sharing all of them with us!  ^:)^ :)>- :D

Although KTH did not garner many awards in her acting history, I think the Excellence Award Novella Drama - Actress by KBS at the latter's 2009 Drama Awards had brought her tremendous happiness and joy at the recognition that she finally received as an actress.  Here are the clips on KTH receiving her award and the Best Couple Award (with Lee Byung Hun) at the ceremony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Both credit to : kimtaeheeTV

If you click on the YouTube for the video on her receiving her award, you'll see a summary of her speech and will understand her tearful speech. She was so forthright about her feelings and was not afraid to share it at that very moment.

That bring us to the reason for her tears. When one talks about KTH's acting career, whether one likes it or not, one cannot ignore the acting controversy that had beset her. There have been many articles on this and there are also views of her fans/supporters' that are objective. The often non constructive/ unreasonable/unjustified criticism is what pains KTH the most.  Knowing KTH as an actress in her works and she being aware of her capability and not shy to admit her limitations but is very sincere and ever willing to work harder to show better results are what I find very endearing of KTH. We get a glimpse on her thoughts in this in the following interview when she was filming Iris.

IRIS' Kim Tae-hee speaks her heart
Posted on November 16, 2009

http://www.asianrice.tv/news/IRIS-Kim-Tae-hee-speaks-her-heart/62

From the comments/reviews of her roles in Iris, My Princess and JOJLIL, I would say many, particularly those from overseas for JOJLIL, and a good number of dissenters, were bowled over by her performance/improved acting skills in these dramas. Despite the constant dig on her acting by the media/antis, KTH is able to stand tall and proud of the fact that she remains as popular as ever, if not more. Here is KTH's recent thoughts on her so called acting issues, followed by an article of her being named top Hallyu Star based on a survey of university students in 27 countries. By the way, Rain is mentioned in this article too. :x :D

I believe with Rain by her side and being her 'rock', her sincerity and her quest for constant improvement, we may get to see more surprises from her in her future works!  :x :-bd :D

by Staff Writer  
Oct 16, 2013 11:22 PM EDT class="cb b15"Kim Tae Hee on Critics About Her Role in 'Jang Ok Jung Lives for Love'

(Photo : SBS) Kim Tae Hee on Critics About Her Role in 'Jang Ok Jung Lives for Love'

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10987/20131016/kim-tae-hee-critics-role-jang-ok-jung-lives-love.htm

class="b-description__title" Kim Tae-hee chosen as top ‘Hallyu star’ 2013-07-25 by THEAsiaN

http://browse.feedreader.com/c/THEAsiaN/525462507

RitzTarits Sim said: @Nancyzak - I wish to express my appreciation again to you while going thru the pages of this thread. To see latest photos of KTH and also old or updated news about Rain makes my day!  I am sorry I cannot contribute anything other than make comments like this every now and then.  I am thrilled by the open secret relationship of the two.  At least there was an admission of their dating which I hope will lead to marriage someday.  Keep up your good work and make many fans like me happy!

Thank you too to others like cocomhe and willenette who religiously follow this thread. KTH and Rain - fighting!